class="entry-title"14.11.09 TL Fan Support Event Proof Shot – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Nov 9, 2014 by tryp96

At Marvel Monkey, a brunch cafe in Shinsa-dong:

f0QBd2.jpg

credit: kangho_

class="entry-title"14.11.09 Today’s Love Support Event by Lee Seung Gi Fans Posted on Nov 9, 2014 by tryp96

*updating…* Well, I guess this is the 8th and the last support event for the movie. And it’s organized by the official fan club.

To Official Fan Club Airen ♥

4pT8AZ.jpg

PjgDj8.jpg

To Official Fan Club Airen ♥
Today’s Love is love. ♥

53tPcb.jpg

VnugyM.jpg
CoWEeK.jpg
qWYOyd.jpg
lIk1ZY.jpg
VSn5ah.jpg
m6xA39.jpg
3Us2rN.jpg
wJjUYL.jpg
brnuCi.jpg
O06bdG.jpg
ISFlkX.jpg
VqPb1o.jpg
qf80hB.jpg
WbXAlC.jpg
9KDDaz.jpg
QKBQ19.jpg

credit: presentSG, ladysukheekwon
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest sunshineo

Hello Airens.. ^^ been a long time since the last time I'm posting here.. mianhae.. ^^'
Tweet from Hook.. it means  SeungGi officially has finished filming Today's Love :D

class="entry-title"Tweet from Hook Entertainment about Today’s Love with Photos

November 9, 2014 by elisem1902 

Airens~ Meanwhile, how have you been?^^ Due to your active and passionate support, finally, Lee Seung Gi’s first movie, ‘Today’s Love’ wrapped up its filming today!!  We ask for lots of your support and love until the movie’s premiere ~^^

tlwrap

Credit: hookent3

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

I'm doing fine SeungGi-ah!! Hope you always in great health too.. Thanks for all of the hardwork :x :x Take some rest before your next busy schedule please.. Will keep cheer on you even tho from a far.. ^0^/ Fighting!! :x :x

Daebak wishes for Today's Love and your another Project SeungGi-ah!!

class="entry-title"[Eng] 14.11.10 From SeungGi Posted on Nov 10, 2014 by tryp96

For SeungGi’s original message in Korean, please visit leeseunggi.com

Today’s Love!! Finally crank-up!! 2014-11-10

First of all, everyone has worked hard. Thank you, Airens~~!!
The strength of the best fan club was well displayed on the set of Today’s Love this time

The staff members were more amazed and touched than when they worked with any other movie actors.
It was not just simple support events, but all the gifts made with meticulous care and also consideration for the staff…
All of us were very touched, and privately, I quite enjoyed feeling self-important.

It’s as if we are always like this… ㅋㅋㅋ
The staff members even mentioned other actors of the same age group, saying the difference was too ridiculously big to make a comparison… ㅋㅋㅋ
I hear there’s now a rumor going around the movie sets, that Lee Seung Gi’s fan club is a 4-dimension wall you cannot climb over.

Thank you once again for all of your hard work. It is hard to fathom how difficult and agonizing (your work) was.

Thanks to you, despite the tough conditions on the set of my first movie, I was able to keep up and do well.

Hmm… We won’t know until the movie is out, but it came out much better than the book!

After watching it, interested parties around me are pouring out their praise that it’s really good
To what degree should I believe the praise? Did they say that to make me feel good? … ㅋㅋ

But there’s no reason for investors, distributors, and producers to say it repeatedly just to make me feel good, right? ㅎㅎㅎ
I’m also looking forward to seeing how Today’s Love turns out.
There’s no such thing as getting full with just the first bite, [Rome wasn't built in a day] but in order to not go hungry,
I’ll wrap up everything well until the very end~^^

Now, there aren’t many days left this year~!
Running nonstop in 2014, it’s been a while since I’ve felt so tired.
Of course, with no time to unload the exhaustion, I start running for the next project today!!

We’ll start preparing the album~~^^ The songs I’ve gradually received so far, and the new songs I have yet to receive…
This time, I’ll be a little more careful and put in a little more efforts, and I’ll see you with an album that’s better than the last one!!

The air is slowly getting colder and colder! Take care of your health, everyone~!

What’s left of 2014!! Please enjoy!! ^^

source: leeseunggi.com
Please do not plagiarize or repost without a link back to my original post.

class="entry-title"

Lee Seung-gi finishes filming his first movie

(CJ E&M)
Singer-actor Lee Seung-gi finished filming his big screen debut movie “Today’s Love” with actress Moon Chae-won on Sunday.

Celebrating its crank up, the movie production released still cuts of the film. One of the pictures shows Lee carrying heavily drunk Moon on his back, making the fans further anticipate the movie.

(CJ E&M)
In the romance film, Lee plays the role of Junsu, an elementary school teacher who gets dumped in romantic relationships because he is too giving. On the other hand, Moon plays the role of Hyun-soo, a weather forecaster with energetic and boyish personality. The two are to depict the realistic sides of a couple and draw empathy from viewers.

(CJ E&M)
“I really enjoyed participating in the movie. I also had great teamwork with the directors and actors, which will lead to a positive outcome of the movie,” Lee was quoted as saying.

“I had such a good time filming the movie and it will be one of the best romance films of all,” Moon added.

The film “Today’s Love” is scheduled to be released in theaters in January. 

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com) Kpop Herald  Nov 11 2014

a little of topic but I just read the article that one of the Mom/Noonas in Noonas over flowers dies.. it is such a sad news. I guess I just want to spread the news so that we can all pray for her soul to rest in peace

Actress Kim Ja-ok dies of lung cancer

Actress Kim Ja-ok (OSEN)
Senior actress Kim Ja-ok died early Sunday from lung cancer, aged 63.

The actress had suffered colon cancer since 2008, and the disease recently spread to her lungs and lymphatic glands.

“Kim’s memorial will be held at Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital’s Funeral Service in Gangnam, Seoul until Wednesday,” an official of the hospital was quoted as saying.

Having debuted as an actress in 1970, Kim expanded her career to sitcoms and music. 

She recently appeared in SBS drama “Thrice Married Woman” and tvN entertainment program “Sisters over Flowers,” which ended in January. 

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

additional articles: SOOMPI

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi in final stage of negotiations to play lead in Kill Me Heal Me Posted on Nov 17, 2014 by tryp96

IMG_4517.JPG

An exclusive article came out earlier today that SeungGi was the top candidate for the lead in the upcoming drama “Kill Me, Heal Me.” The news was supposedly leaked by a drama official. They hoped to reach an agreement in the next few days.

A few reporters contacted Hook, and a Hook official confirmed the rumor. S/he said they were in the final stage of negotiations.

The drama is scheduled to air on MBC starting in January. If confirmed, SeungGi will play a 3rd generation chaebol who has 7 personalities!

Source: naver news

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/lee-seung-gi-in-final-stage-of-negotiations-to-play-lead-in-kill-me-heal-me/

Seung-gi, Min-ho to clash in cinemas in January

Lee Seung-gi and Lee Min-ho (Hook Ent./ Starhouse Ent.)
Korean top actors Lee Seung-gi and Lee Min-ho will clash in the cinemas as their respective movies are set to release early next year.

Seung-gi confirmed his film “Today’s Love” will be released in January when Min-ho’s “Gangnam 1970“ will be screened.

(CJ E&M)
Co-starring Seung-gi and actress Moon Chae-won, “Today’s Love” portrays a story of a man and a woman falling in love after a friendship of 18 years.

Seung-gi plays the role of Jun-su, an elementary school teacher who is inept for long romantic relationships because he is too giving. On the other hand, Moon plays the role of Hyun-soo, a weather forecaster with an energetic and boyish personality. 

(CJ E&M)
The romance film is especially gaining attention as it is Seung-gi’s debut on the silver screen. The couple also starred in the drama “Brilliant Legacy” five years ago.

On the other hand, Min-ho’s “Gangnam 1970” is a noir film portraying two men’s desire for money and friendship in Gangnam of the 1970s when an investment boom in the southern Seoul area started. Min-ho and actor Kim Rae-won play the two men.

Min-ho, who achieved worldwide fame through rom-com dramas such as “The Heirs” and “Boys over Flowers,” plays the first lead role in the movie, making his hallyu fans anticipate its release.

The movie has already sold its distribution rights in 11 Asian countries including Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong King, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"14.11.26 Today’s Love completes filmingPosted on Nov 26, 2014by tryp96

A movie staff posted this about 1 hour ago: “Today’s Love. Everyone has worked hard! It has really, really, ended.” In a reply, he added, “Filming is now completely finished! This script is precious to me!!” So I guess the extra filming has been completed as well. Today’s Love, fighting! SeungGi, fighting!

szrQA6.jpg

credit: che_film

Source: https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/11/26/14-11-26-todays-love-completes-filming/

Teaser for the movie: 

10801628_292043237662749_543262896899594cr: 오늘의 연애 (Facebook)
Is the above the official movie poster? For whom can read Korean,  do tell what it's writing about? 
[-O< [-O< [-O<
EDIT: Apparently the one above is fan-made? The original is here:photo347612.jpg
Source: http://www.hancinema.net/photos-added-new-poster-and-images-for-the-korean-movie-precious-love--60433.html

:| /:) :-??

Moon Chae-won plays Lee Seung-gi hot and cold in Today’s Love
by girlfriday | November 29, 2014 | 28 Comments
TodaysLove7b.jpg
I’ve been looking forward to this romantic comedy for a while, but it looks even funnier than I’d hoped. The first teaser is out for the movie Today’s Love, starring Brilliant Legacy costars Moon Chae-won (Good Doctor) and Lee Seung-gi (You’re All Surrounded) as friends who ride that confusing line between just friends and something more. The swear-filled teaser is a cute introduction from Seung-gi’s point of view, about the girl who refuses to date him, but won’t let him go.
Read more HERE

TodaysLove4.jpg

TodaysLove5.jpg

TodaysLove6.jpg

TodaysLove8.jpg

TodaysLove9.jpg

TodaysLove10.jpg

TodaysLove11.jpg

TodaysLove12.jpg

TodaysLove13.jpg

TodaysLove14.jpg

TodaysLove15.jpg