Guest sunshineo

@finagi @kimia_spr
don't ask me which one the best. it's really hard for me to choose.. ><
Agree with @kimia_spr, his acting become better and better each time.. and each character is unforgetable. Plot wise K2H is the best, and JaeHa is our never ending king!! but I remember how I addicted to GFB, really love Kangchi :x :x I never really shipping him with anyone, but I include myself as one of people who hoping GFB sesion 2. Now I also hooked by YAAS, everytime I remember Daegu my heart keep dugeun dugeun. MGIG is my first SeungGi drama, so it's special for me,  when I think about Woong-ah and Hoi-hoi couple time.. Kyaa!! It's so exciting.. I want to see them again.. >< for SI.. I remember how SI made me cry and frustated a lot while watch it, but at the same time I feel can strugle when they strugle, get realieved when they relieved and can solve their problem..
so.. all of them really precious, and never get bored to watch it again

but, if you gals want to watch k2h at the same time.. then.. CALL!! ^0^/
hmm.. how we do it? tbh, I can't watch it everyday or straight watch all episode in one day, still have some work to do..

-------
Love.. this.. fanpic
he... really.. CUTE!!  >////<  :x :x
gZkdTI.jpg

credit: dorothy

[Osen] Aug29 Movie Premiere 'Hill Of Freedom' Loyal Man Lee Seunggi, 'I Came To Support Teacher YoonYeoJung' (cr: LSGfan)

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109941932

Guest finagi

@sunshineo‌ unnie lets agree to watch how many ep daily , then after that we can share our thoughts to this thread, so we can feel that we were watching together.. :D

It must be fun doing that right unnie.. ;)

Guest sunshineo

@istanbullu_emine
Thank you :-*
mmm.. Are you turkish? ;;)

@finagi
how if we watch 3-5 ep every 3 days? I'm not sure if I can watch it everyday, but in some day, I've more leisure time so I can watch 3-5 eps (or more :P). Let's said if we start watch it tomorrow. Everyone who've finish watch three episodes, shere there thought here.. but for those who haven't finish it, they still have 2 more days to watch and share their thought. But since this is actor thread and not drama thread, let's more SeungGi focused.. :)) focus to his scene part and acting skill ;)
how.. how?

-------
Lee SeungGi fashion item
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA classic cardigan
Permalink gambar yang terpasang
credit: koni_sptlsg

@sunshineo mgig is my first drama too and its very very special!! i watch it more more thant k2h. although i am seunggi -ha ji won shipper, miho woong is the best couple for me. i want season 2 for mgig!! :D
and aboul bl. am i the only one that hate hwan halmoni in most of ep?
i love all of seunggi character too from teaja to ouri daego daego :\">

@finagi im free these days so i can watch how many ep you 2 agree with.from 1 ep till 20 ep ;)
it will be very fun!!!
isnt there any more airen to watch it with us? @ghatreh don't u join us?

Guest finagi

That good @kimia_spr‌ chingu then lets start tomorrow... Yes if there's any more airens want to join us, just raise your hand. ;):D

This must be fun..join us.. :D

Guest finagi

@finagi @sunshineo yes i agree! and dont be worry there is no way that we focus to other actor and their scene!! most of the time i skip all the scene that seunggi is not in it

:P

but we should watch all the scene this time yes?or no?

ohh I thought I'm the only one to do that. :P I think we should..or not? :-?

Guest sunshineo

@finagi @kimia_spr
mmm... Let's watch all scene.. but just comment SeungGi related scene.
i.e for that JaeHa confrontation with WOC official, we talk more about JaeHa part, SeungGi acting, and his chemistry with Jiwon noona and another cast, But it's ok to little fangirling over how King Jaekang hold his laugh after know what JaeHa say.. since it hilarious.. and when I in public place or some meeting, I always try to hold my laugh like him too, everytime I suddenly remember what Jaeaha said .. :))
if can, it will be nice if we can add some clip, pics or gifs..

so.. watch 3 episodes for 3 days with this rule above?
CALL?!! ^0^/

-----
5mQYQf.jpg
YYhjz6.jpg
cr: as labeled
more: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/14-08-29-hill-of-freedom-vip-screening-fanpics-2-lee-seung-gi/

@sunshineo yes will watch all scene.i only fangirling over that scene and when shikyung say to bonggo that i dont eat corrupt cookis!! and a little fangirling over jiwon unni just a little that will lost between all my fangirling over seunggi!!! :\">
posting clip, pics and gifs is good idea!
CALL!!! ;;)

Guest ghatreh

@kimia_spr, u can count on me! :Dthis is a great idea and I love watching his drama with other airens. most of the time I watch his dramas alone because my family dont understand my feeling and they become bored when I watch his scenes again and again :\"> and they want to watch the whole drama but i skip the scenes without our lovely oppa too :D
I love all of his dramas but TK2H is my precious baby:x I'm an airen by watching TK2H anyway. so CALL!!! ;;)
I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm so excited:P we are going to have a lot of fun :x@sunshineo , @finagi, @kimia_spr, Thanks for your brilliant idea :-* >:D<

Guest sunshineo

Invitation

LSG's Drama Scene - Group Watcher

@sunshineo @finagi and @kimia_spr want to watch Lee Seung Gi drama together.. and want to invite everyone to join us..
Where: LSG Actor thread
When : starting Today (14-08-30)
Which Drama : K2H (maybe we will continue to another LSG drama after that)
How : 3 episodes/3days
Purpose: to share our Love for SeungGi, review SeungGi acting and drama, enjoy the fun and lesson we get for watching LSG drama together.

Explanation:

Since everyone come from different caounty with different time and different activities, we come with 3 episode/3days way. Everyone who've finish watch three episodes, shere there thought here (LSG actor thread).. but for those who haven't finish it, they still have 2 more days to watch and share their thought. You also can share your it after finish watch one episode, but the main point is watch 3 episode in 3 days, so we can feel that we watch it together.
Because this event is for LSG actor thread and not drama thread, let's not to forget to more SeungGi focused.. :D focus to his scene part and acting skill.
We watch it full episode, all scene or just as the way you usually watch it.. but just comment SeungGi related scene.
i.e. (Ep.3) that JaeHa confrontation scene with WOC official about bomb in treadmill insvetigation, we talk more about JaeHa part, SeungGi acting, and his chemistry with Jiwon noona and another cast, and what we felt about it. But it's ok to little fangirling over how King Jaekang hold his laugh after know what JaeHa say.. since it hilarious.. and when I in public place or some meeting, I always try to hold my laugh like him too, everytime I suddenly remember what Jaeaha said ..
if can, it will be nice if we add some clip, pics or gifs when we shere it.. :D
Take it easy, don't think this as job or competition :P just think what want you say if we watch it together.. :D

Everyone who want to join, let's say.. CALL!! ^0^/
or just do the action after you watch it .. :P
Let's watching together and share the fun >:D<

PS: It's free :P and there's no force to join.. just enjoy :)>-

calling.. :)] @LoveSG @star+roll @celyw @ghatreh (Oh, she already join ^^) @Laziale4ever @yana101 @soulstealer @MayS @MaryS @AnisaD @sgsairl @Era Ferawati @Lovelyclover @ziimbu @BeM @vi4..
oh should make a call for fanboy too .. @sinichic @kayep @revolu @Sebastianray @star2010 @astrobooy..
and Everyone..!! ^^ (sorry can't mention all) Airen and non Airen can join as long as you like actor Lee Seung Gi.. :)
>:D<

Btw..
Happy Half of 100 Pages for Lee Seung Gi Actor Thread!! <:-P :P

Guest sunshineo

Edit: Deleted, sorry Double post didn't want to wasting this post.. :P

Lee Geung Gi "Hill of Freedom" Movie VIP Screaning fancam

Guest sunshineo

shouting CALL!! like this really have 1n2d feels.. :x :x

remind me about this post..

You know you are a certified 1N2D fanatic when..

January 13, 2009 by 1n2dfansubs
http://1n2dfansubs.wordpress.com/2009/01/13/you-know-you-are-a-certified-1n2d-fanatic-when/

• You have the classic wake-up song as your morning alarm
  • Your laptop prompts you with warnings of “low disk space” because of the number of downloaded 1N2D eppies
  • You then run out to buy a 40GB external hard drive to back up all eppies and make room for future downloads
  • You’re a total complete computer idiot but you spend 3 hours figuring out how to d/l clips from youtube/perform file conversions just so you can save little clips of the guys in your iPod
  • You insist on putting a pink woolen scarf around your dog’s neck in the sweltering heat and your dog hates you for that
  • You’re hunting for a polka-dotted red bow for your dog even though you know your dog will hate you even more for that
  • You’d pick Mong over Rain/KSW/*insert hot hunk’s name* anyday, anytime
  • You’d drink 10 kanaris to be part of the crew as free labor even if it’s just for a day
  • You delete your other fave show to make room for 1n2d
  • You watch 1n2d without sub because you can’t get enough!
  • You eat the same ramen as the guys
  • You google what kind of hoodie the guys wear after watching the show.
  • When you start incorporating the 1N2D logo in handiwork (yes, I sewed a 1N2D flag!)
  • When you memorize all the dance steps choreographed
  • When you start sleeping in weird places people normally wouldn’t
  • When you start shouting “CALL!!!” whenever your friends ask if you agree with something
  • When you feel sick whenever you look at a moving vehicle, especially a boat
  • First thing to do after waking up – to turn on your PC and visit the Soompi 1N2D thread — to check what’s new / what’s the latest
  • You stay up til 3AM to watch 1N2D nearly waking up your parents and knowing that you have an exam tomorrow
  • When your Mujogun alarm can’t wake you up because, rather than sleep, you download and watch a new 1N2D as soon as a link is available.
  • When you’ve peeled and eaten a whole lemon to see if you could do the bokbulbok.
  • When you sometimes say “un-bel-ee-ba-bel” like Ho Dong.
  • When you have to stop yourself from ordering a kanari-cano at Starbucks (Coffee Bean, Peets)
  • When your laptop won’t boot up and your first thought is “I hope my 1N2D epi’s are ok.”
  • When you go to DVD shop, you wish there are 1N2D DVDs
  • You know the lyrics of the Please Endure/Snake song
  • When someone asks you about a certain scene, you can tell the episode right away
  • You know every single biography of all members
  • You watch other shows just because one of the members is in it
  • You begin playing flicking on the foreheads with your friends
  • You watch at least 1 episode a day
  • You secretly tried dancing MCM/Hot Potato’s crazy Rain Tears dance

… as confessed by these proud Soompi 1 Night 2 Days addicts: Soopke, Azndinky, lizzybennet, winged, janjher, Heather, and baqinardo

:)) I feel guilty, I almost have done all of thing in this list.. :)) the different is I'm more SeungGi biased and never drink kanari (but would like to try some) :)) Un-bel-ee-ba-bel!! :-O
=))