Guest finagi

I didn't know all our members were out dating!  I can't date until he leaves for MS. 
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

How can I look at another man?  

8->

Seriously tho, I got a new job and am taking a few university classes this year so I had to register and everything again.   So many young kids.... don't remind me I'm getting old.  

=;

@star+roll dont worry unnii i wont date untill he go to MS too!! ;) im completely agree with u that how can i look at another man?
i feel sad because i know i cant find a man better than seunggi!! :((
i should go to korea and get a copy of him for myself!! ;)

im sure u will do a good job there! fighting unni!!  :-bd :-*
and dont forget to visit us when u had a time!
i cant think of seunggi thread without you!

class="entry-title"14.08.17 Today’s Love Filming Fanpics – Lee Seung Gi
These pictures were taken by a parent of a child actress playing SeungGi’s student in the movie. They are actually filming at SeungGi’s old elementary school, but now he’s there playing an elementary school teacher. :P

QMbpAF.jpg

4LVJHv.jpg

source: naver cafe

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/17/14-08-17-todays-love-filming-fanpics-lee-seung-gi/#more-1404916009

teacher seunggi!!!

im fainting!

:x :x

Guest finagi

You said it right my dear @kimia_spr‌ chingu, :-bd

our thread is lonely without our all pretty unnies, they give our thread a exciting atmosphere, that's why I brag about them dating so they will come out, hehe.. see they all out now one by one to clear themselves :)) chingu did I do a good job to make them out to their cave? ;)

I miss them so much :\">

@finagi chingu ya!!! you did a great job!!! that was a great idea! :-bd

but really i cant think of seunggi thread without you chingus and unniis and dongseangs( @megha is dongseng right?)! how can i survive if you all dont visit here someday? i even dont want to think about it!! :((

I'll be around for sure!  It's just a busy time right now and since he's busy too I'm taking care of business. 

We are missing a few people.  Our chingu @sara1117 I hope is okay.  I miss her...   I don't know you've met her yet @finagi !

Guest finagi

@finagi chingu ya!!! you did a great job!!! that was a great idea! :-bd

but really i cant think of seunggi thread without you chingus and unniis and dongseangs( @megah is dongseng right?)! how can i survive if you all dont visit here someday? i even dont want to think about it!! :((

wahhhhh :(( :(( :(( don't said that, I can't imagine that.. I can only survive now for missing our seunggi oppa coz of this thread and because all of you are here..so please. [-O< unnies, chingus, and dongsaengs even if all of you are busy please spare a little time to visit our thread..( promise I will be good :) )

Guest finagi

I'll be around for sure!  It's just a busy time right now and since he's busy too I'm taking care of business. 

We are missing a few people.  Our chingu @sara1117 I hope is okay.  I miss her...   I don't know you've met her yet @finagi !

ohh...yes unnie i didn't meet her yet.. so she's gone for a couple of months now...hope shes ok..

Yes unnie now we understand, but please unnie don't ever think to left us ok. >:D<

Guest finagi

Its late already, need to sleep now have classes tomorrow :D

Goodnight Airens, :D

Goodnight @star+roll‌ unnie :-* (oh it is afternoon there?)

Goodnight @kimia_spr‌ chingu :-* (don't know what's the difference of our time :\"> )

See you all tomorrow.. >:D<

Guest finagi

Good Morning Airens: :-*

Unnies and chingus i have a bad news to all of you..Its because we really love so much our Seunggi oppa, we forgot that He's already married..:P:P

What a very lucky little girl..;):D

Have safe and fun weekdays to all!>:D< >:D<

Guest finagi

I have a gift to all of you.. :x

to @sunshineo unnie..
lee-seung-gi-singapore-290x290.jpg

to @star+roll unnie, @celyw unnie, @LoveSG unnie..

ec9db4ec8ab9eab8b0ec9e91ec9d80eab1b02.jp

to @Laziale4ever unnie..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdePqHGcO-tw1eJtOq0y4
to @kimia_spr chingu and other chingus and dongsengs..

tumblr_lfz26hBDPO1qbilbh.png

and to other unnies and chingus...

hdkpopwallpaper_htm_20110601170910c000c0

Hi~ Hi~
Girls, I know that the whole matter is out of our hands.. That being said, Seunggi is one of a kind, if you are waiting to meet someone who is close to him at anything. It will be so hard. And believe me, yes, you can look at another man  :\">
even if he is not as tall and handsome or if he lacks in any other area. Because, All the nice gestures and thoughtful little things that SG does for his Airens, your man will be doing them for Only You! 
I hope your future soulmates will be smart and thoughtful  :x
H35c11Z.jpg

Like this, they will think about you  :P

Guest sunshineo

Worldren Power United.. here we go...!! ^0^/

Lee Seung Gi Today's Love Movie Support

1992099845_rJM7jZUs_image.jpg
Hi Worldren ^^
Thanks to all our Worldren's love and support that we are able to complete 10th Debut Anniversary and 'You're all Surrounded' Drama support well. ^^ 
Our no.1 World top star, Lee Seung Gi has started an exciting project, have you heard about it? He is going to debut as a movie star in his 1st movie, "Today's Love". We hope to gather Worldren's power and cheer to give alot of encouragement to our star who have been going through alot of tension and pressure.
We are in midst of finalising our support. Support such as meal, gifts and etc are part of the support. We will update you more in our next notice. And if you have any suggestion on the support, please do not hesitate to let us know.

more info visit LSGKWA---> http://leesgkorea-world.com/src/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sub0201&wr_id=20699

Guest sunshineo

SeungGi-ah!!!... Aireennn....!!!!! Yay..!! YAAS finally surpassed 500 million view!! Congrats!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Permalink gambar yang terpasang
cr: presentSG

wow!YAAS is the best!!!!  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

@laziale4ever hi unni! how are you? :x
 unni the problem is that there is no one that think about me like that if there be i will marry him if he be half as good as seunggi oppa! ;)
but still i will look at man after seunggi go to MS. ;)

kimia_spr said: @finagi chingu ya!!! you did a great job!!! that was a great idea! :-bd

but really i cant think of seunggi thread without you chingus and unniis and dongseangs( @megha is dongseng right?)! how can i survive if you all dont visit here someday? i even dont want to think about it!! :((