Guest finagi

@finagi you are still in school and you call Kang Hodong "OPPA"? he is your samchon 

:P

SG looks refreshed despite the long flight. I feel happy looking at him. but.. but.. must contain my fangirling lol. 

Good morning Airens! :x

Good morning @Laziale4ever‌ unnie >:D<

Unnie your back for good now? :D we miss you.. Unnie what "samchon" means? And isn't he's still in 40's and I'm 22 already so what should I call him? :-/

Well ok I never call him oppa again, coz the only oppa i want is Seunggi oppa :P

Yes unnie he really look fresh and happy and content. I'm sure he's happy coz now he knows that even in US he has so much popularity. :D

PS. Unnie why contain your fangirling mode? :P

Guest finagi

Ok Airens! Have a nice, happy and safe day ahead to all of you! :D

Need to go to school now, be back later for fangirling mode again for our seunggi oppa :D :x

GODSPEED To All!!

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
I call him Hodong hyung. :P Maybe it's weird because I can call him hyung if I'm a male. But It's to mean to call him ajjushi (although its normal if we call him like that :P ) and it was too cute too call him Oppa (when I seldom call Seung Gi "Oppa"). So, I ussually call other who related to SeungGi as what Seung Gi call them or how they usually called. I call other 1n2d member hyung too, Jiwon hyung, Moong hyung, Kim-C hyung etc (but somehow I couldn't call Taewong "Hyung" :D ). I call Hodong hyung Papa bear sometimes, Eun Choding for Jiwng fon hyung, Moongie for Mong hyung etc. I also call LSJ Midae hyung or Seo Jin Hyung rite? If we want to be more formal maybe whe can call them with adding "-shi" or sumbaenim (but it's feel different) :D

--------------

Looks like Dispatch didn't stalking SeungGi to LA.. but sincha...they stalking SeungGi fansite and fanaccount :-O
Don't say they also stalking our thread.. :P

Permalink gambar yang terpasang
201481411322552sahks_T5_94187.jpg
http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=107314
Tittle: "휠체어에 눈높이"…이승기, 감동의 팬서비스
"Eye level in a wheelchair" ... Lee Seung Gi, the impressive fan service

Hope
they take a proper credit..

Edit: Haha.. of course Tryp shocked her tweet being quoted, they really didn't change it for even a dot

class="entry-title"“Eye level with wheelchair”… Lee Seung Gi’s touching fan service

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/eye-level-with-wheelchair-lee-seung-gis-touching-fan-service/

How did my tweet get quoted by Dispatch? :lol: Well, I’m glad I contributed something.

The article basically talks about SeungGi’s great fan service, and also “passionate response” he received from American fans. :P

Guest sunshineo

@Laziale4ever
"someone" getting jealous? ;)) You should happy, it's natural that mean he loves you ;;)

I remember my Ex getting jealous when I was talking about Shinichi too much (My Shinichi obsession time :P) Shinichi not even a real human, how can he become jealous for just a chacarter? :-O I was confused but then I think it was cute.. hehe..
And now you admire SeungGi.. how can he didn't jealous if you admire such an amesome guy.. (wondering too if that happen to me someday). Hope he will understand you soon.. ;)

----------

I can't open the last page of TL movie thread again.. wondering why sometimes I could not open some certain page (especially the last page) in that thread. Usually I can open it again after the thread moving to new page. So please, make it fast moving to page 26, :P
I didn't know what happen there now.. try open it since last night and it keep loading.. :(

-------

The way Seunggi responds to fan's calling :-) (cr: USAiren)

he's the sweetest :x :x

how do you think this april0113 felt when SeungGi did this for her? 8->

and I hope I that WriteGirl volunteer who can beside SeungGi >_<

Guest finagi

Good evening Airens! :D Finally got home.. @sunshineo unnie good evening to you >:D< then I will call them the way seunggi oppa do ;) @Laziale4ever‌ unnie good evening to you too >:D< thanks for the info about samchon...then he's my samchon now ;) well unnie who would not be jealous to seunggi he's a perfect man.. But im sure your man will understand you, coz you just admire a admirable man.. :D and if you could convince him to watch TK2H with you ...who knows he became your rival to admire with our seunggi :P hmmm.. ( i think it's good for me now that i don't have a boyfriend, so no one will jealous for my fangirling :P )

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
good evening ^^
After I think again, now you're already 22 yo, why don't you just call me chingu. Our age gap is not that big. Isn't I'm too young to be called unnie.. :P
----------
this was cute.. Uri teacher..
cr:ejrcjs87473

want post this in TL thead, but couldn't even open the page to check this has been posted or not.. >.<

Guest finagi

@sunshineo unnie :P how old are you unnie, ...if you think are age gap is not that big and if you want me to call you chingu than unnie, its fine with me unnie :P ( but to tell you honestly I want you to be my unnie, since I don't have unnie in RL, it feels good to have many unnies here.) :x :D but to have many chingus here is ok too, so tell me what do you want me to call you? Unnie or Chingu? ;)

Guest finagi

Unnie I've been there( movie thread TL ) its not been posted, but I couldn't help you post that coz I only using my cellphone now, maybe tomorrow if not been posted and you couldn't do again.

Indeed seunggi oppa whatever he do he's always look amazing, I think if he will be my teacher all I can do is to stare with him 8-> how can you concentrate with your lesson if your teacher is super duper Handsome.. :\">

@finagi @sunshineo‌ the thing is: I didn't even get the chance to mention his name nor even show him a picture. Let alone talking about how perfect he is lol..

But we agreed to watch dramas together under the condition that I don't let him know who my bias is hehe...

Let's see, if we marathon tK2H, then, MGIAG, then YAAS. It could be possible that he will think the lead is a different actor every time lol.

Guest finagi

@finagi @sunshineo‌ the thing is: I didn't even get the chance to mention his name nor even show him a picture. Let alone talking about how perfect he is lol..

But we agreed to watch dramas together under the condition that I don't let him know who my bias is hehe...

Let's see, if we marathon tK2H, then, MGIAG, then YAAS. It could be possible that he will think the lead is a different actor every time lol.

@Laziale4ever‌ unnie, even though seunggi oppa have the power to change he's looks base on the character he portray its impossible not to recognize him, he has a charm that you can easily hook by him once you saw him, so don't be so sure [-X there's a possibility that he can get who's your bias is. :P

But unnie I'm sure if he want you to be happy he will understand you..and besides he has nothing to be afraid of, coz you are belong to him now, :D I think unnie in order to continue your fangirling to our Seunggi you need to be honest with him and give him the assurance that your only a fan of our Seunggi and he is your Love ones. ;)

Waahhh...how dare me to give you advice unnie about relationship, even though I didn't experience that..mianhe unnie. :\"> I think I'm watching too much drama. :\">

Guest finagi

@Laziale4ever‌ unnie there's something I want to advice you, this is base on how do I know you ok. ;)

If you succeed to convince him to watch Seunggi oppa drama with you just make sure he can't sense or see you drooling over Seunggi oppa's butt, neck, hand, eyelashes, lips, nose, long legs, and ohh all over him. :P its just a friendly advice from your dongseng :P

Guest sunshineo

Good Morning Airen!! ^^
@finagi
I'm just one year older.. ;;)

----------
SeungGi brought TL Script too LA.. our oppa so diligent.. ;;)

class="entry-title"[English] Mnet Countdown HDTV ~ Lee Seung Gi Highlights

Credit: 서보금

English translation:

Korea’s stars also participated in this heated event. (The repetitive male voice as Seung Gi Hi-5’s fans at the CJ O Shopping booth says “He’s really handsome”). Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin also participated in KCON 2014. He led the way towards increasing awareness about Korean culture while having a great time with fans. Stars and fans who made precious memories through K-culture.

Lee Seung Gi,”Once again, I was shocked at knowing that so many people love Korea’s culture. As one of Korea’s celebrities, I would like to work diligently and hope that I will have the opportunity to visit often. Thank you. Fighting!”

Through this passionate fever (for Hallyu), special events where stars and fans could interact closely also took place. Lee Seung Gi,”First off, I’m nervous because it’s not Korea.” (Caption as Seung Gi comes out for fan signing event~ Gosh… he’s so humble!)

Perhaps it was due to the fans’ warm cheers because Lee Seung Gi didn’t show any signs of nervousness. LA has become addicted to his gentle image. (they use “holic” in the video).

(At Incheon Airport)

Where are you going? Lee Seung Gi,”It’s called a K Concert..I have a performance there..” A loose t-shirt and pants. Caption says (For the stars, what are the necessary items for the long 12 hour flight?)  Lee Seung Gi,”An eyemask, the script for my current movie, and earphones.” Finally, a necessary virtue of airport fashion~ fan service! Lee Seung Gi’s “kind hands” take the time to make contact with his fans. Seung Gi,”I’ll return safe and sound.”

(On the Red Carpet with Eric Nam)

Eric Nam: He’s the perfect guy!  He’s so..Mr. Perfect’s here everybody!

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/english-mnet-countdown-hdtv-lee-seung-gi-highlights/

Guest finagi

Good morning Airens! :x

I'm just want to greet you before going to school, have a joyful day to all :D

@sunshineo‌ unnie since your 1 year older than me can I just continue to call you unnie? But if you really want me to call you chingu its fine with me too. ;)

Wow..Seunggi oppa really leave a good impression in US, he never fail to impress everyone he meet.. He really is the one and only our Lee Seung Gi.. :x :x :x

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
I'm fine with either you call me unnie or chingu.. but let's just be chingu.. I'm not enough wise to be someone's unnie.. :D

-------
Ellise tranlatated Dispatch article:

class="entry-title"[English] Dispatch~ ‘Amazing Lee Seung Gi’~ Fans Moved at Signing Event

English translation:

After the fan signing session was over, Lee Seung Gi came down from the stage and suddenly crouched down. His gaze was directed at an American fan. He asked her name and presented  her with an autograph. Lee Seung Gi showed a high level of fan service in the USA.  His signing for the fan in the wheelchair and friendly image moved American fans.  At KCON, one of the most impressionable images is of Lee Seung Gi crouching down for fans who suffered from physical discomfort.  All throughout the fan signing, he did his best to communicate with his fans. Crouching down to their eye level to maintain eye contact, reaching his hand out to them, and asking them how they were doing.  As expected, the fans’ responses were passionate. As soon as Lee Seung Gi got on stage, the crowd roared and cheered.  All throughout the fan signing, fans shouted “Lee Seung Gi” and “Seung Gi ya” enthusiastically and showed a warm and enthusiastic response.

Source: Dispatch

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/english-dispatch-amazing-lee-seung-gi-fans-moved-at-signing-event/

Guest finagi

sunshineo said: @finagi
good evening ^^
After I think again, now you're already 22 yo, why don't you just call me chingu. Our age gap is not that big. Isn't I'm too young to be called unnie.. :P
----------
this was cute.. Uri teacher..
cr:ejrcjs87473

want post this in TL thead, but couldn't even open the page to check this has been posted or not.. >.<

Guest sunshineo

Let's have beautiful manner like uri Oppa

USAiren @USAiren 41 mnt The way Seunggi listens to someone. ;-)
Someone please tell how can I have these smiles?!! >////<
Looks like they still have a lot of goodies for us..
some of it

Taking picture with fans and volunteers
chat with fans while signing
Interview with press.. sexy back :x :x

this one just about he looking at me.. >////< :P

USAiren still have more

Guest finagi

@sunshineo unnie for you...you want to hear our seunggi oppa speaking english right...hes singing in an amazing english..

:D

thanks for helping me...
>:D<

Guest finagi

one of my favorite seunggi oppa performance...now he completed all the character of this song..coz now he is acting in a movie..
:D