Guest sunshineo

Lee Seung Gi at Kcon Red Carpet!!
Permalink gambar yang terpasang
cr: arriellec

Wow, he change his outfit again like Superman!! :D
Looks like we will see it on viki tonight.. :)

Guest sunshineo

O.. my looks like this fans get a lot awesome pictures..!! still update it..
What you can do when he clapping while smiling?!! And the dimple.. :x :x
Aww his chit chat with fans really amazing.. who this lucky fan who get pointed out!! (or point toward somewhere?)
But2oArCMAAXnkr.jpg:large
his outfit
WTAPS Lifist T-Shirt
But2n-_CcAE9L4L.jpg:large
source: koni_sptlsg

Guest sunshineo

fancam

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" 140810 lee seung gi kcon "sorry my English isn't that good"

credit: annietwa90

You're so humble SeungGi-ah.. your English so much better than me and I think than a lot of korean star. You're  amazing and I love your Seunglish .. :x :x

Since this Actor thread, and I want to hear his Seunglish more.. can someone post when he speak english in K2H.. his Seunglis as Lae Jae Ha so sexy.. :x

Guest sunshineo

Fanpics from SeungGi at Kcon fansigning again..

Ottoke!! What should I do?!! cuteness overload :-*

BuuGkitCIAEgjRm.jpg:large
BuuGvYVCUAAu4_I.jpg:large
BuuGsGYCYAEUcLb.jpg:large

BuuGsFrCAAEDMNt.jpg:large
BuuGsAhCYAATAzT.jpg:large
BuuGkiJCIAAH3Ej.jpg:large
BuuGvYnCIAAup8l.jpg:large
BuuGvZXCIAARMRj.jpg:large

credit: SOUL_CJLOVER

I couldn't chooce one or two, all of these foto awesome!! he change his exspression like every second and all of them sweet!! :x Thanks SOUL_CJLOVER for capture it nicely :)

Guest finagi

Good Afternoon Airens! >:D<

Good Afternoon @sunshineo‌ unnie >:D< I'm sorry we let you again like a lonely bee here, its Monday so I'm on school now.. And you really are a wonderful fans :-bd

If I have a time I'll sneak hear from time to time to greet you and if possible to make a comment so you cannot be lonely ;) >:D<

Guest finagi

O.. my looks like this fans get a lot awesome pictures..!! still update it..

What you can do when he clapping while smiling?!! And the dimple.. :x :x

Aww his chit chat with fans really amazing.. who this lucky fan who get pointed out!! (or point toward somewhere?)

But2oArCMAAXnkr.jpg:large

his outfit

WTAPS Lifist T-Shirt

But2n-_CcAE9L4L.jpg:large

source: koni_sptlsg

unnie I think he pointed out with me.. =)) what a lucky fans, and your right he looks like a superman, hope he got good rest and a tasty meal. :x

Guest finagi

more fanpics

cr: Gaijinsama77

Hwa... this one really dazzling..!! I need my sunglasses too!! B-)

Blinded by his sunny smile!!

this one precious!! heodang face lol..

Someone... please give him sunglesses!! hope his eye already fully recovery!!

speechless.. he just too handsome and cute :x :x

cr: hyungchunnie

unnie that's our Lee Seung Gi, he dazzling everywhere he goes, even the sun sometimes there's no match with he's shining personality and he's precious dazzling, shining, awesome and sincere smile, no one else can beat him for that. :x :x

Guest sunshineo

Good Afternoon too @finagi
Thaks to post that Gosa pics, Looks like Dispact will talk about SeungGi awesome manner and.. heodangness again.. :)) can't wait to see starcast translate it and spazz about it.. Even now I already want to spazz about it.. but still have some work to do.. will be back latter..
There's still so mcuh think to be spazzing out from Kcon too.. :x :x

PS: have you post it In TL thread too? this is something..
and JJY looks like really a nice guy, looks like he really like SeungGi, they already looks like dongseng-hyung.. sorry again JJY for not fully recognice you at Jackie chan BD party.. :) Maybe I'll call you, Seung Gi and midae hyung three brother at TL thread.. :P

Guest finagi

sunshineo said: Good Afternoon too @finagi
Thaks to post that Gosa pics, Looks like Dispact will talk about SeungGi awesome manner and.. heodangness again.. :)) can't wait to see starcast translate it and spazz about it.. Even now I already want to spazz about it.. but still have some work to do.. will be back latter..
There's still so mcuh think to be spazzing out from Kcon too.. :x :x

PS: have you post it In TL thread too? this is something..
and JJY looks like really a nice guy, looks like he really like SeungGi, they already looks like dongseng-hyung.. sorry again JJY for not fully recognice you at Jackie chan BD party.. :) Maybe I'll call you, Seung Gi and midae hyung three brother at TL thread.. :P

Guest finagi

i think i will love seeing seunggi and JJY together in this movie!

it feel JJY really like seunggi.

135504112_32.JPG

my dear chingu, he's our seunggi..who doesn't like him, ;) almost some of he's hoobaes want to call him hyung, and some of he's sunbaes want him to call them hyung.. :D because he's really a lovable person. :x

Guest finagi

i want to see their front view too!!

cant wait to see them together ...

135503925_30.JPG

ouri seunggi is so handsome and cite and heodang

love love love him :x :x

and i love dispatch too!

chingu just be thankful for now that you will be able to see them together even on the back view, coz dispatch mind and heart are only focus to our seunggi. ;) they'll obsessed to our seunggi.. :P

Guest finagi

@sunshineo‌ unnie good evening >:D<

Did you finish your work now? Hope your day will not very tiring, and don't forget to eat. :x

Well I know even your tired one look of our seunggi pic will erase all your tiredness. ;)

[HD] 250812 Lee Seung Gi speaks Singlish
Seung Gi saying I love you in Chinese and Malay and also shiok and paiseh!!!
Credit: lovemyctv's channel

Lee Seung Gi speaking English in Turkey while asking for mass transit departure times in NOFCredit: DesuNoto
to @sunshineo still trying to find the clip where Seunggi spoke English in TK2H.... will post here once I find it 43.gif Thanks for updating this thread!!!!

Guest sunshineo

Good evening everyone..
@finagi
Sorry couldn't come back here yesterday. Suddenly have a lot of work to do.. and yes, all tiredness vanished after see his smile again..

Lee Seung Gi Kcon Red Carpet HQ Pics
Bu1afzhCcAAsA4M.jpg:large
Bu1agKxCcAAmnTS.jpg:large
cr: hypnoticasia
more here: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/14-08-10-kcon-red-carpet-hq-photos-lee-seung-gi/

Lee Seung Gi Kcon Red Carpet Press Photos
153e87daebaf00.jpg
153e87dc1ea496.jpg
153e87db906cde.jpg
more here: http://blog.yam.com/christina7/article/77386192

Lee Seung Gi Kcon Red Carpet interview video [Eng] by viki
http://www.viki.com/videos/1047739v-kcon-2014-lee-seung-gi-on-the-red-carpet-with-eric-nam-episode-9

Guest finagi

Good Evening Airens! :x

Just got home from school, hayy...why there's so many things to do now in school.. :(

Anyway @sunshineo‌ unnie good evening >:D< its ok, but I'm just little worried coz you did not come back yesterday then when I checked this thread in morning and afternoon your still not here, I'm relieve and happy when i see your post now. Let me hug you tight >:D< >:D<

Me too unnie when I see he's smile now all the stress from school is gone now..thanks for the pic. :D :x