@sunshineo
i just save all seunggi picture. i dosent pay much attention where and when the pics taken because i just become like this 8-> and cant think about anything else other than seunggi!!! :D
i just love this pic very mush thats why i choose it as my pp! :x

i never eat bun but your pp make me hyungry every time i see it! it was torture seeing it in Ramadan!! just kidding! ;)
at first it was strange seeing your pp. i think to myself is she like bun more than seunggi? but now i like it! :x

this set of picture i very nice i wish i had a postcard book! :( now i want seunggi to take new set of pics! =P~

Guest finagi

Good Afternoon Airens! Have a happy and safe weekend! :D

@sunshineo‌ unnie now that you mentioned about the troll, I'm little worried now, hope they will give enough bodyguard to seunggi oppa so he will be safe.. And hope that like at @kimia_spr‌ chingu said USAiren are more behave so oppa will be comfortable while together with them..

But wait is @star+roll‌ unnie will go there? I didn't see her this fast few days, maybe she will preparing to go there too. @star+roll‌ unnie did you go to KCON? Then you can protect our Seunggi oppa. ;)

Seunggi oppa please take extra good care of yourself. Be safe! :x

Guest sunshineo

Eh, my point is I'm not worry about Airen, I believe all Airen is a nice peson even with different personalities. :) that another thing that make me worry

and sorry if what I say make everyone worry where you shouldn't. I just couldn't take my worry for myself anymore and I try to say it as normal as I can. But I just realize I post it in Actor thread, we never talk sensitive thing here (or maybe we seldom talk here :)) ) should I delete it? And thanks for make feel more easy about it :D

--------

Ommo Our Guy!! so handsome!! :x :x

Lee Seung Gi at Incheon Airport off to LA !!

Permalink gambar yang terpasang
---------

Guest sunshineo

Tryp96 already colect it all of course :P

this ones really... :x :x did Junsu will looks like this ? :x how can those girls in Today's Love dumoed him if he looks like this.. lol
201408091536770111_53e5c1a41272b.jpg
201408091538773167_53e5c22d5c625.jpg
his smile :x :x
more: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/08/14-08-09-incheon-airport-press-photos-lee-seung-gi/

Guest finagi

sunshineo said: Tryp96 already colect it all of course :P

this ones really... :x :x did Junsu will looks like this ? :x how can those girls in Today's Love dumoed him if he looks like this.. lol
201408091536770111_53e5c1a41272b.jpg
201408091538773167_53e5c22d5c625.jpg
his smile :x :x
more: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/08/14-08-09-incheon-airport-press-photos-lee-seung-gi/

Guest sunshineo

Ommo.. his chubby cheek back again!! :x :x want to pinch his cheek like what SooSun did!!
hope that mean he had enough rest and eat a lot again now.. ;;)
his abs hot his, chubby cheek cute.. and his stare and smile make me fying.. swooon..
(fangirlng mode on!!)

fancam..

credit: dayomi9165

Guest sunshineo

fanpics always have something more even with low quality.. :D

EX6TDM.jpg

swooooonn....
qnkq3v.jpg
2t1nL8.jpg
he even has star footstep!! :D
IOWs0R.jpg

credit: 870113com, minseonl

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/08/08/14-08-09-incheon-airport-fanpics-lee-seung-gi/

Guest sunshineo

Midae hyung there too.. they didn't look like a twin now :P
Our two Today's Love cast off too LA, hope CJ will make early promotion there.. since three of its cast will be at Kcon.. :D

Have a safe flight SeungGi-ah.. and Midae-hyung..
USAiren waiting for you there.. :)

its cute that his manager wear a black t-shirt and jeans too!! i think he really like this seunggi outfit!
and this outfit its something that every one can follow but no one can be this hot and cute and young like seunggi!! thats ouri seunggi  :x

IOWs0R.jpg

Guest sunshineo

SeungGi Airport Fashion- Incheon Off to LA
pic credit: aaasti

Sonic Youth Tshirts - Sonic Life 

Buk9kv3CIAA4NHF.jpg:large

CONVERSE FOR JOHN V Suede Star Ox Sneakers
source: koni_sptlsg

waiting for his backpack :D..
credit: momo_bear1026

oh.. wondering if the Dodgers hat is belong to SeungGi or Manger-nim.. want to see him wears it ;;)
so LA feels :D

Guest sunshineo

Ommo.. twitter flooding by SeungGi gorgeous pics and video, comfuse to choose which one.. I can only staring at it.. 8->

hope found news in english too, all still in korean and Japanese..
-------

Press Video

[OBS] 140809 Lee Seung Gi : Incheon Airport:

[TVDaily] 140809 Lee Seung Gi At Incheon Airport:

Guest sunshineo

Is this mean firstlook will widen their market to US?

class="entry-title"CJ O Shopping to Show off “K-Fashion” in America Posted on August 8, 2014 by Korea Bizwire in Beauty & Fashion,
20140807082644_6727177235-1024x682.jpg

Last year, the KCON 2013 exhibition attracted 20,000 visitors for two days, with K-pop concerts featuring top-rated entertainers, with booths filled with fashion,(image:CJ O Shopping)

SEOUL, Aug. 8 (Korea Bizwire) – CJ O Shopping, Korea’s major home shopping operator, has begun promoting “K-fashion” to American consumers. The company said on August 7 that it would set up booth in the upcoming “KCON 2014″ event to be held for two days from the 9th to 10th at Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena in the University Park neighborhood of Los Angeles.

Last year, the KCON 2013 exhibition attracted 20,000 visitors for two days, with K-pop concerts featuring top-rated entertainers, with booths filled with fashion, beauty, automotive, and IT products. Given the exposition’s status as the biggest Korean Wave event in North America for mainstream consumers, CJ O Shopping decided to send best of its product lines and designers.

For example, it will introduce the “First-look Outdoor” brand that became famous after singer-and-actor Lee Seung-gi wore it on TV. Other brands like the “First-look Edition,” better known as the Lee Seo-jin brand, “Defaye Black” handbag lines, and “Stellar & YK” designed by Chung Yoon-ki will be on display.

In addition, the CJ O Shopping booth will sell T-shirts of “Celeb Shop” brand, its own private label. A number of celebrities including Lee Seung-gi and Lee Seo-jin will attend the event to add fun to it. The company will hold a promotional event in which it gives away tumblers with the celebrities’ autography on them to some of those who post KCON pictures on their Facebook pages.

In last August during the KCON 2013, CJ O Shopping showed off brands such as Celeb Shop, KoSoyoung, and Demin by Designer Jang Min-Young. The visitors showed keen interest in the brands and made inquiries on where to purchase the items.

Kang Hyung-ju, CJ O Shopping executive in charge of fashion business, said, “This year, we prepared three times more promotional event gift items in anticipation of a higher number of visitors to our booth. I hope the upcoming KCON event could be the stepping stone for Korean fashion brands to move into the U.S. market.”

M.H. Lee (mhlee@koreabizwire.com

http://koreabizwire.com/cj-o-shopping-to-show-off-k-fashion-in-america/16313
3707699562_51VAfj49_plpw6.jpg

this is another opportunity for you USAiren to get SeungGi aoutograph :D

Guest sunshineo

KBSW reupload 1n2d Season 1

The 1st Scorching Heat Camp Training!, part 1

KBS upluod it in very match timing, now uri SeungGi will go to Scorching Heat Festival at LA!! :))
For SeungGi KCon fashion, I just hope he wouldn't wear suit like what he did in USJ Summer Show.
I couldn't believe he use suit for a perfomence under the summer sun (even he looks wonderfully cute that time). Luckily the cloud and breeze come when he perform that time, but I don't want our winter guy melting in LA summer heat.. :P
hmm.. but he visit CJ Booths  around 5 and 3 pm.. hope the heat cool down in that time.. :)

maybe JunSu should ask HyunWoo to know LA's weather tommorow.. :D
#withTodaysLoveSpirit

10526090_551250401668519_718223839448583credit: as labelled on bottom right
My friend and I were like discussing on Facebook.... Converse could consider asking Seunggi to endorse their shoes.... seems like he loves their shoes! Like here above the fanpics and the Converse shoes he wore in YAAS... 
 If he can endorse it... Converse shoes may become more popular than Nike or any other brands of shoes in Korea 87.gif Seunggi definitely has the star power to entice people to buy the things he endorses 107.gif

Guest sunshineo

He use Golden Goose often too nowdays rite?
But I hope he will not endorse Golden Goose.. Airen can broke if he endorse that
lol
kidding, endorse anything you think good SeungGi-ah.. there're still rich noona fans who willing to buy anything.. :P