Lol, her recaps are jinxed in general. Oh btw, she replied to my email :))

I was rather nice and her reply was too tbh. She said she still likes YAS enough to write about it (and this one was last week so go figure). She also said she has no intention of dropping recaps... So I guess we have no hope on that end.

That's life I guess, you win some, you lose some :))

116653188014952900ai7.gifPosted by @nessa in thread link here: PLEASE CLICK HERE
This crying scene was from his very first drama The Infamous Chil Sisters where I think this scene was when he has to cut his hair before going for his military. Correct me if I am wrong.... but here...... :(( :(( :(( I alrdy feel like crying with him the more times I see the gif  B-) *sniffsniff*

Guest AnisaD1430293720

i really want watch The Infamous Chil Sisters. but in youtube i just find raw video without sub.. where i can got full cut of him in this drama with sub?  :-?

^its basically a story about 3? sisters. Tae Ja had a one night stand and knocked up the youngest so they had to marry each other. I think theres some eng sub vid floating around before on mysoju but i think its gone now.
Heres a chinese sub

yana101 said: ^its basically a story about 3? sisters. Tae Ja had a one night stand and knocked up the youngest so they had to marry each other. I think theres some eng sub vid floating around before on mysoju but i think its gone now.
Heres a chinese sub

Ya ya ya.. He was still in collage and had friends who kept pulling him with them, too. But he grow up to be a fine man. To his mom, his wife, daughter, and in-laws  :)>-
He wasn't good not because he was really bad at heart. he just didn't have someone like a father figure to look up to. and his mom was shielding him from the society in fear that his father family will find him and take him from her. He just didn't know better. 
His character can be very annoying at first. I wanted to smack his head several times. but it will grow on you. He is very sincere, and a heodang, too! 
When I find time these couple of days I'll collect the links of the recaps I did. it's all over the singer thread from page 849-900 I think. 

31892.gifHTJ in a secret mession.  ;))
I love the drama so much. I watched it for him with low expectations both in story and in acting abilities. and was pleasantly surprised by how well his story was written and how he was awesome in portraying the character. 

If you watch the cuts and have any problem understanding something. Please share with us, I wouldn't mind discussing the drama at all. If that wasn't obvious  ;))
That's the reason I made the cuts for his whole story not just his scenes. and did the gif spams back then to encourage Airens to watch it because they will be missing on something really if they didn't  :)>-

@sunshineo said: My Awesome, Sexy, Handsome, Wonderful KangChi.. >_<

credit: haesong225

I often use this fanvid to promote GFB to my friend.. And it never fail to make them excited to watch GFB after it.. I really should thanks Haesong225 to make this fanvid..

i watched the drama with low expectation too, since its his first drama role but he was quite good. You can really see the potential. The drama overall was really good too,  nicely paced with a lot of character growth.

yana101 said: i watched the drama with low expectation too, since its his first drama role but he was quite good. You can really see the potential. The drama overall was really good too,  nicely paced with a lot of character growth.

i really love chill gungjo!
i love it as much as i love his other drama. :x
i watched it everyday for a month when @laziale4ever put the cut in thread and i really wanted to discuss it with her when he summery it but i did not post there at that time!!
i love the way taeja speak. its so cute!!!
one of the funny part that i liked so much was when his mother in low teach him how to do about tang chil and his mom and taeja always understand it wrong!! :))
he act really well in it that i surprised!!
i think in one of strong heart episode an actor said that when he went for an audition the director ask him to say taeja line and when he say to him that  he didnt watch this drama director become disappointed and he start to watch taeja for the next audition!or some thing like that

Speaking of this. I love how every LSG drama character have a distinctive voice and way of speaking. He really pay attention to the smallest detail of each character. even his crying, his outburst. when you watch a clip of the drama, you don't really see Seung Gi in there. 

:x :x :x

But in every smile he gives, I always see Seunggi in them ;)