yeyyy seung gi da actor thread!!!!

only watched the cuts of today's episode but can vouch that seung gi nailed all the scenes and stole the show.

gawd those hands!!!!!! and the eyes

imma dead and came back to replay it again .

waiting for tomorow for for subs and recaps.

Guest finagi

@Star2010 yes he is.. His already proven that he is an excellent actor in TK2H but now he prove it again and not that he proved it liked you said he really nailed it..just looking in his eyes you can feel his emotions. And I cried so much in this episode.. :\">

Guest kairen628

Wow! There's a sharing going on here... I was so busy live streaming and tweeting and doing screen caps last night wasn't able to visit here. Anyway, I'd love to share mine if you don't mind since this is one story I wouldn't mind telling over and over again. :-*
Actually it's the same story like the others but what excites me is that whenever I look back at that time when I realized I have totally got smitten by his charm  I can still feel that unexplainable feeling... that feeling like you fell in love for the first time (hahahaha soooo cheezy)  :\">   X_X
I also felt guilty since I really dislike him the first time I saw him  in MGIAG in 2011... that drama is really good that I watched it anyway. In 2012, I thought I like PYC so much that I watched all his drama but like @Finagi said I never bother to look for his profile I just love watching his drama. While waiting for Missing you to air here in my country I found out about Tk2h, i like HJW too, and watched it. Wow Its a different Seung GI and I like him in there. Then I rewatched MGIAG (I don't know how many times I've watched this) then watched TK2H again for the nth time. I was not so much a fan yet though. Then I remember the OST of MGIAG that I liked so much. I decided to download it but I don't know what is the title and who sang the song. I tried to listen to all the song in the list but its not there. I went to you tube and searched for MGIAG OST, and I found this...
MGIAG_zpsc6b52b7c.jpg

It surprises me that LSG was the one who sang it... I can't believe it at first and told myself I need to see a live performance video to believe... and I did, it was followed by googling his name and...
The rest was history... I never enjoyed a drama if he's not in the cast... I discovered more about him and everything just sealed my fondness of him. A day is not complete without him... he's my daily dose.  TK2H is his best performance ever!... I so adore Kang Chi... And now starting to go crazy over Dae Gu. The song "I love You From Now On" is what I considered the one that started it all... no turning back... forever I will stay... all for Seung Gi. :x

Guest finagi

@kairen628 yes you cant turn back once you know him you end up stuck with him..you cant help yourself but to love him more and more everyday. :x :x :x..now our life will not complete without him.. :x :D

@Kairen628, one of the amazing things from him is that he was not trying to indicate that he is a singer in his dramas. In mgiag he calls himself 'great singer Cha' yet he sang for Mi ho in simple cute way. It's hillarious that he was not trying to sound melodious. And in Shining Inheritance he sang in drunk mode. I mean, who would have thougt he indeed great singer when just viewing his dramas. The first appearance of him i heard was Japan First Concert, and.... I really didn't believe my ears then... aah what a memory 8->

MiraS said: @Kairen628, one of the amazing things from him is that he was not trying to indicate that he is a singer in his dramas. In mgiag he calls himself 'great singer Cha' yet he sang for Mi ho in simple cute way. It's hillarious that he was not trying to sound melodious. And in Shining Inheritance he sang in drunk mode. I mean, who would have thougt he indeed great singer when just viewing his dramas. The first appearance of him i heard was Japan First Concert, and.... I really didn't believe my ears then... aah what a memory 8->

his body he really trained up!!!  =P~ 8->
he is such an hardworking determined guy that make me decided to take up part time course last year, if my bias can do it so well I think I can attempt too. And I think its really tiring but always remind myself my bias do more than me and much better! :x 

celyw said: his body he really trained up!!!  =P~ 8->
he is such an hardworking determined guy that make me decided to take up part time course last year, if my bias can do it so well I think I can attempt too. And I think its really tiring but always remind myself my bias do more than me and much better! :x 

Fans Celebrate Lee Seung Gi’s 10th Debut Anniversary with a Forest in His Name

“lee seung gi forest is expected to be planted in downtown seoul and the details are currently being worked out. Meanwhile, it is becoming a popular trend for.

Fans Celebrate Lee Seung Gi’s 10th Debut Anniversary with a Forest in His Name

Fans of actor Lee Seung Gi created the “Lee Seung Gi Forest” to commemorate his 10 year anniversary since his debut.

The social company that plants trees, Tree Planet, stated on June 5, “’Lee Seung Gi Forest,’ commemorating his 10th debut anniversary, will be created in Seoul.”

The actor’s fan community—consisting of 12 different countries including Korea, Japan, Singapore, America, Thailand, Turkey, Ecuador, and more—“Lee Seung Gi Korea with World Airen,” collaborated with Tree Planet to carry out the “Lee Seung Gi Forest” project. The fans began raising funds for the forest with the slogan “10 Years of Happiness, 10 Years’ Promise,” starting in mid-May and were able to collect more than 10 million KRW (~$10,000 USD) in just two weeks.

“Lee Seung Gi Forest is expected to be planted in downtown Seoul and the details are currently being worked out. The forest will provide a resting place for local residents to relax and enjoy a bit of nature in the city, as well as aid in purifying the air.

Fans who participated in the “Lee Seung Gi Forest” project revealed, “We are thankful for Lee Seung Gi, who has given us happiness for the last 10 years. We wanted to create a forest that is permanent and continues to grow, with a promising heart of staying by his side for a long time, like we are now. We hope that the ‘Lee Seung Gi Forest’ will become a meaningful place where a lot of people can rest comfortably and many international fans can also visit and enjoy.

Meanwhile, it is becoming a popular trend for fans to gift stars with their very own forest. Until now, forests have been named after many celebrities including 2NE1, Shinhwa, Roy Kim, Girls’ Generation, TVXQ, EXO, Infinite, Lee Hyori, and more.

Source: www.soompi.com

Koala seems starting can't stand Dr Stranger in eps 10. And she praised YAAS for eps 9 ( yet she still called YAAS mediocre, what the... :-t )

Let's hope this is not a bad sign for YAAS rating [-O<