Lee Seung Gi : "Eyes, nose, lips, jawline, cheekbones, and forehead fit well" Means he IS really handsome right? :)
And he's at second (after Kang Dong Won)
Thanks @celyw for sharing :)

PS : I'm a newbie here... please be kind to me :)

• 2 months later...
Guest alysanne

Hey, guys, in case someone is monitoring this thread but not Seung-gi's other thread under Solo Singers...there are a lot of updates about SG's new drama, Gu Family Book!  The Press Conference was held today, and a lot of photos have been posted.  Come join us in the drama thread.  :)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2008028/upcoming-drama-2013-the-gu-nine-familys-book-%E4%B9%9D%E5%AE%B6%E4%B9%8B%E4%B9%A6-%EA%B5%AC%EA%B0%80%EC%9D%98-%EC%84%9C#latest

Guest sara1117

OMG never knew that LSG has thread in actors and actresses thread!

Thanks @alysanne for updating here as well :D

Yes the drama thread has much more updats

Anyways off to do some reading in the previous pages :P

Guest alysanne

@sara1117: His thread in the Singers thread was created first, I think, so people tend to go there even for drama/variety LSG discussions. :)

Guest sara1117

Though i don't understand korean! But I though yesterday at the press conference the MC told SG that he talks a lot as an MC :P lol I might be mistaken but his gesture after that was just cute =))

Yes mmmm I think it's confusing I guess I will be always posting at his solo singer thread but I'll come here ofter as well to support actor LSG

Guest alysanne

@celyw: Ooh, can you give us a link to an Eng Sub of the PC, please, please? I think I may have missed it amidst the avalanche of photos and posts in the GFB thread. :)  

this news is really really sooo funny! =))

Lee Hye Jung Confesses “Lee Seung Gi’s Milky Skin Makes My Heart Flutter”

I think Lee Hye Jung is a famous culinary expert in Korea. She talked about SeungGi when she guested on a cable talk show and this will be aired on April 6.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Someone else on the show said, “After looking at the male leads in the dramas, my husband looks like a squid to me.” Lee Hye Jung agreed wholeheartedly, and shared her own story.

“One day, I was sitting in a cafe for a business meeting, and Lee Seung Gi came and greeted me. Seeing a halo around him, I jumped out of my seat and gave him a 90-degree bow without even realizing it. Looking at Lee Seung Gi’s milky skin, my heart was fluttering wildly. I wasn’t hearing a single word of the business meeting. Lee Seung Gi said he was a fan of my cooking program, and extended his hand for a handshake. My hands just couldn’t help but tremble. I didn’t know I could have such feelings for a man other than my husband. After I went home, from a distance, I saw my husband walking in, swinging his bag. But seeing my husband after I saw Lee Seung Gi, I just felt anger rising in me.”

credit/source: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/lee-hye-jung-confesses-lee-seung-gis-milky-skin-makes-my-heart-flutter/

Guest alysanne

Hey, guys. Gu Family Book / Gu Family Secret / KangChi, The Beginning premieres tonight on MBC!  Please please support actor Seung-gi.   SG, fighting!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maea18

i love LSG since My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.. i always thought that he has a great chemistry with a bagel girl like SMA.. hopefully they'll have a project together again.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest naruto00

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"What will Lee Seung Gi do if ratings for his drama surpass 30%?20130505_lee_seung_gi1.jpg

Fans of Lee Seung Gi will be happy to hear what he has in store if his drama, ‘Book of the House of Gu‘, is a success!

Appearing on MBC‘s ‘Entertainment Relay‘, the artist and actor promised to do something amazing if the ratings for his newest drama surpassed a whopping 30%. “If the ratings go above 30%, I’ll sing an OST song dressed up in my Choi Kang Chi costume,” he said. Choi Kang Chi is the name of his character in the drama.

Also, if ratings went above 25%, he told the interviewer that he would like to appear on the show ten more times. I think we’re all rooting for that to happen!

Source: allkpop.com

• 2 weeks later...

Update all about Seung Gi here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lee-Seung-Gi-Thailand-The-1st-Thailand-fansite/129507837246446

Guest maea18

Lee Seung Gi Says He Wants to Be a Villain When He′s Older
Lee Seung Gi showed he′s aiming to transform into the evil one sometime in the future.
The singer-turned-actor spoke at the press roundtable for MBC′s Gu Family Book held on May 20.
36580002.jpg

"I want to try acting in a villain role someday when I′m older and I′m trying to win the Daesang at the Drama Awards," he said. "I believe having an aura and experience will be important, so I think I′ll try it out around the time I′m in my late 30s or in my 40s. I′ll try out for the Daesang with a villain role."

Lee Seung Gi has appeared as a prince in MBC′s The King 2Hearts, a mischievous student in SBS′ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and a man who lives off of his rich grandmother in SBS′ Shining Inheritance. Most of his roles have been cute and off-the-wall, but he drew attention to his future as an actor by stating he wishes to act as a villain someday.

The singer has recently been receiving favorable reviews on his acting through Gu Family Book.

Yoo Dong Geun, a fellow actor in the drama, also said about Lee Seung Gi′s acting, "I′m sometimes jealous of how he immerses himself in his role."

Gu Family Book has been soaring at the top of viewership charts for its time slot.

Photo credit: MBC
Source: Enewsworld