Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest missellee

^i'm pretty sure he's full korean. i've never heard that he's japanese, and it would be pretty big news if he really were japanese.

he's such a cutie. he kinda looks like a cross between so ji sub and hyesung from shinhwa. he's a pretty good actor too:-)

Guest StylishAzNx07

^i'm pretty sure he's full korean. i've never heard that he's japanese, and it would be pretty big news if he really were japanese.

he's such a cutie. he kinda looks like a cross between so ji sub and hyesung from shinhwa. he's a pretty good actor too:-)

more like a cross between so ji sup and kang dong won IMO. hehe

Guest asianromance

^ hahaa i actually thought he looked like a cross between shin hyesung and kang dong won--only when he's happy and laughing though. but i can see how he can look a bit like so ji sup.

this guy is hot !..honestly i am addicted to him now rather than the drama itself lol... :lol: and he does look japanese i wonder whether he has japanese trait in his blood...awesome acting!!

:huh: lee junki doesn't look japanese to me. i've seen korean guys like him before....hmmm....

(people have made similar comments about kim seongsu from Full House looking japanese, and i don't see it for him either. :huh: LOL)

He did make a movie in Japan a while back (there were other Korean actors in the cast), and he probably has friends there-I think he likes, admires and appreciates things about Japan--and I remember seeing some things in his Cyworld--but I haven't been there since before they announced The King's Man...I wonder if he's changed anything since people jumped on him for his comments.

=/

Guest zingsharon

more like a cross between so ji sup and kang dong won IMO. hehe

i have the same feeling... and sometimes i think that he looks like vanness wu

but anyway, lee joon ki is so cute

hope to see his next new drama with happy ending soon

Guest StylishAzNx07

haha he must not be able to drink alot ... cuz his face is all red and sick looking ... lol i heard he smokes though .. which sux...although most actors smoke in korea. :(

gosh love this guy so much<3 argh why is he so charming? lol

Guest StylishAzNx07

^haha me too! iono maybe its his personality that makes him hot? haha ... i still need to figure out why jun ki is so awesome... cuz seriously iono WHY i suddenly got a strange attraction 2 him LOL

^ LOL . i mentioned it before. i think it's because he can act. he did major in film making, so he should at least have a basic understanding of the movie process.

^ agreed. i still dont noe wat i find hto about him

but he just maeks me flutter flutter

AHAH if i didnt noe leejunki and i saw that drunk picture of him id say woahh that girl is soo pretti ............ =_=

hes just .. manly but feminine looking =_= AHAHAH AND HE GOES RED LIKE MOI AHAHAAAAAAH. ok ill shuddup now

Guest StylishAzNx07

lol maybe its his eyes~ cuz they are unique ...not many actors have his eyes.... his noon-beet is mezmorizing ...lol i need 2 shut up now.

Guest zingsharon

i still can remember when i first saw him in 'king's man' on tv

i was just like...'OH MY GOD... he is a boy? so weird...'

too feminine looking... he is not my type

but im quite admire him because i saw him fall down from some practice for several times

i admire his hardwork on the movie

ya...after MY GIRL, everything has changed...

he looks so charming for me!haha...

he is awesome not only by his face but also his acting

as a rising star, he is really doing a great job!!

Something about the way he smile.. and the thing he does with his mouth...

Actually, I'm not too sure. lol.

I know that his character alone in My Girl is pretty attractive, but I think HE puts some flavor into the character as well... I gotta check out his movie when it's out.