Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest StylishAzNx07

^wow he is more bad than i thought ... lol, he looks like hed b a good boy .... but he still became an actor and moved to seoul even without his parents permission. i kinda understand him for that too ... if i had a passion for acting that much i would probably think about doing that too....

^ thanks for all the pics so far ^^

Thanks for LJK pics......Episode 7 in my girl series, I felt so poor that to saw him so cry :(:(

credit empas

^ yeah. i feel sorta bad for him too. he's being really considerate of yurin. it's funny though, out of all the characters or at least compared to gongchan or yurin, jeongwoo - a playboy - is the one behaving most sensibly.

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

whoaaa those pics ~haha are just so0o00o0oo

GORGEOUSSSSS man hes sooo friken HAWTTTT

thanx so0o0o0o0 muchie everyone for sharingg

man in "my girl" when i saw him cry in epi 7 or

almost in epi 8 i felt tooo bad for him he was player

gone into the sweet and caring HAWT guy lol

thanx everyone for contributing hehehehe luving it

everytime i come here =D

hyunbin_sweetie ur avi looks yumm

and ur sig also reminds me

i went shouting my head 5 30 in the morning wen i saw jk baby catch dahaeee omgshhhhhhhhh HOT DDEUGAH

so .. back to this kings clown .. i relli wanan watch it now XD it looks like a serious sageuk but its comedy -__-??

AND He moved to seoul wifout his parents permision..oolalaa.. i wonder if i can move to kroea =_+;;;;;

Guest evelyn168

I love him in My Girl. For some reason, he reminds me of Vanness Wu from F4 and the guys from Super Junior... But I think he's really cute and funny in My Girl..

went shouting my head 5 30 in the morning wen i saw jk baby catch dahaeee omgshhhhhhhhh HOT DDEUGAH

so .. back to this kings clown .. i relli wanan watch it now XD it looks like a serious sageuk but its comedy -__-??

AND He moved to seoul wifout his parents permision..oolalaa.. i wonder if i can move to kroea =_+;;;;;

^ response by movie goers is that the movie is really enjoyable (and this isn't because of ljk. it's just that the movie is simply well done). and they also say around the first half or so there's comedy and stuff, and later half it gets more somber in tone.

people should support this guy and the k-film industry by buying the DVD :w00t::D:) i know i'm gonna. B)

~ oh and about him moving up from Busan to Seoul (in another korean article it says that he's from Busan) to study acting, i guess it really shows that he's serious about being an actor.

man i would want to see Lee Junki do his Busan dialect :w00t::w00t: that would be so cool! (anyone with me on this? :phew::w00t::lol: ) it'd be cool like kim heechul doing his Kangwon-do dialect.

Guest StylishAzNx07

^haha yea!! xDD

anyhoo ... omg this guy sure grows on me!!! its funny how when i first saw him, he didnt look that great ... now i love him<33 i think hes one of those faces that grows on u as u keep seeing him ... he has a unique face .... :lol:

maybe its just me but he kinda looks like SO JI SUP ... so ji sups image goes into my mind whenever i see jeun ki. lol

Guest nofear11877

i heard his movie is #1 in korea. :D can't wait to see it! :w00t:

his popularity is really shooting to the top. B) well, i guess he deserves it. he's simply adorable and funny in my girl. :lol::lol::D

Guest jambalayaluv6486

lee jun ki XD love this guy...mostly bc he's in "king's man" ...what a hottie...such a feminine face though...he's like a bishounen.

that clip of him dancing almost made me cry though... >< he's better off as an actor :P <3

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

hyunbin_sweetie ur avi looks yumm

and ur sig also reminds me

i went shouting my head 5 30 in the morning wen i saw jk baby catch dahaeee omgshhhhhhhhh HOT DDEUGAH

haha thanx me ad my friends baked them haaha it was a lot fo fun

and my sig man i wish i was in lee da hae spot o0o0o00o i could jsut

stare and look into his gorgeous eyes hehehehe i am sooo out of it

when i go bak to skewl i am jsut gonan be daydreaming about him hehehe =D