Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest .alyak_

jkah69.jpg

jkajcy.jpg

jkajhv.jpg

First time posting in this thread. Haven't gotten the time to look through all the pages so far in this thread.

Will get to do that soon. Just some picture i've found while searching other stars.........

Credits - Cyworld

EDIT

went through all the 5 pages.......

untitled64ua.png

AMAZING SMILE <3

2006010119421751865gl.jpg

credit sbs

He looks REALLY REALLY REALLY cute with short hair.

I really enjoyed the first caps posted in the first reply. The starter of this topic. The caps with him in NN4? He looks so cute. Along with all the other pictures. I think i prefer him with short hair. Other then that he is cute. His looks get to you, you know? Love him in My Girl.

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

^^^

whoaaaa more GIFSSS hehehhe thanx again =D

OMGSHH thanx you so0o0o0o muchieee lambutan

everytime its a surprise for meee i am love this

thread more and more really hes just sooo GORGEOUS

thanx everyone for sharing there pics i was wondering

sicne i dont have that great a skill of making wallpapers

or even a graphic i would LOVE if someone could THANXX

i wanna put it on my page soo everyone else that i knoe

can love him tooo hehehehe THANX again for the pics =D

hehe hyunbin_sweetie you spelled gorgeous wrong..hehe

its ok we all have typos

^ hey, just lettin' you know i translated the article you wanted. ^^

was little difficult cuz i had to look at extra links to know what was going on between ljk and the "comments."

Guest flyfany89

thank you teal for translating the article~

may i ask for your name??

and thank you so much Rhi for always posting wonderful pictures of him~

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

hehe hyunbin_sweetie you spelled gorgeous wrong..hehe

its ok we all have typos

muhahahahaha thanx for telling me i never noticed lol

i will change it 0o0o0o0o0o more picssss hehehehe =D

Guest sparklinghugs

i didn't know there was a leejunki thread. omg he's so cute!!! wow there's a lot of people who like him, all my friends think he's not so hot nor cute. -_- he's so cute, i love him in My Girl!!~

by the way, enone know his cyworld??? thanks~

Guest 324Minwoo4rang012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHI!!!!

These pictures are for Rhi since it is her birthday~

4248fb81b1c004yb.jpg

4248fb81b1c017ql.jpg

4248fb81b1c028ii.jpg

4248fb81b1c033ga.jpg

4248fb81b1c045gh.jpg

4248fb81b1c058fk.jpg

4248fb81b1c064ef.jpg

4248fb81b1c076xo.jpg

4248fb81b1c080kq.jpg

4248fb81b1c095bl.jpg

aww the pictures are soo cute~~ Does anyone know why I can't open JunKi's Cyworld? I can't open any cyworlds.... :(

Guest pinklily

here's a positive review for LJK's new movie posted by rubie in the news thread. aja aja LJK!!! :D

Updated Jan.3,2006 16:58 KST

'The King and the Clown' Bursts With Sheer Energy

200601030007_00.jpg

The new movie “The King and the Clown” overpowers viewers with its irrepressible power and charm. Indeed, a general impression of force is the one thing audiences are likely to take home with them before they can make sense of any details. Such details may include a scene when the humble clown ridicules the king, the tension when Jang-saeng suddenly somersaults while walking a tightrope high up in the air and the almost palpable jealousy and attraction between characters. Released last Thursday, the movie delivers something no other period drama can.

The story takes place in the Chosun era under King Yeonsan. Director Lee Joon-ik did a great job with “Hwangsanbeol”, a comedy set, of all times, during the war between the ancient Baekje and Shilla kingdoms in the 7th century. Here, he starts off with a close-up of the tyrant King Yeonsan, and from there takes audiences from one unexpected place to the next.

Jeering at the history Koreans are so familiar with and mocking the solemn king, the clown Jang-saeng is undeniably the hero of this satire, a member of the wretched underclass who live within sight of starvation no matter what great man is in charge of the nation. Yet he is a free spirit, and happy as a king, one might say, when showing his skills in front of an audience.

Moving to the capital Hanyang with his effete actor friend Gong-gil, played by Lee Joon-gi, he becomes popular in downtown streets. The king’s majordomo, challenges the clowns to make the king, who is weary of feuds and conspiracies, laugh. Once before the monarch, Jang-saeng pillories the king’s affair with Noksu (Kang Sung-yeon) and, against all the odds, the king bursts into laughter. But the story does not end with Jang-saeng’s elevation to palace clown over the feat: there is bloodshed within the palace walls to come, and the awkward matter of the king taking a shine to Gong-gil.

Among the film’s many visual pleasures are wide-angle shots of the tightrope walk and a spectacular opera scene reminiscent in its splendor of “Farewell My Concubine.” But what really makes the movie is the acting by Gam Woo-sung, Chung Jin-young and new rising star Lee Joon-gi. Viewers will be surprised at the powerful energy and wit Gam Woo-sung displays after having established himself in cool, cerebral roles, and how well Chung Jin-young’s voice works for the solemn king. Lee Joon-gi, too, is suitably fey and charming. In this last release of the year, Korea has another sure-fire audience magnet.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: Digital Chosunilbo

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0601030007.html

Guest lambutan

thank you teal for translating the article~

may i ask for your name??

and thank you so much Rhi for always posting wonderful pictures of him~

Hi, amy and everyone How about u today.....? :blush:

Now I works to do somethimg in the office and not convenience that to find hic pic :fury:

I started to work on first day after holiday 4 days ,So today is too busy :(:(

gahh XD i dunno but i find sumfin attractive about him which is makin moi obsessed wif him XD

i love him in my girl =))

and i recon that issue bout his cy was shoopid =_=;

thank u for tha pics

he looks sooo cute in the nn4 one >_<

Guest StylishAzNx07

^same here. something about him is attractive to me 2 .... at first when i saw him, i really thought he looked feminine n not so attractive, but now ... he is sooooooo cute<333 hes one of those faces that as u see more hes hotter. kaka