Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

posing with a sword on the set for King and the Clown.

kingsman032ac.jpg

kingsman045bk.png

here's the new nonstop 4 episode 55 ^^ haha. little bit of work finding it since this show aired a couple years back. (interesting info: in the currently airing MBC's Rainbow Romance epi 50 hyungmin and eunbi does a model thing and that music plays... well... you can also hear that music in the beginning of this nns4 episode when han yeseul and jang geunseok act all model-ish)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8IEWROYS

Guest StylishAzNx07

I thought he was a girl when I first saw him. O_O haha

He's "kinda" cute ... i dont really kno what to say about him. lol but i like him in my girl.

Guest vhun05

wow i'm so glad he has his own thread.

i think he's the cutest thing.

i cant believe he was born in '82... that makes him 24ish.... wow

he looks much younger...

i really wish i could see his new movie... wahh...

happy new year!!

Guest 324Minwoo4rang012

posing with a sword on the set for King and the Clown.

kingsman032ac.jpg

kingsman045bk.png

here's the new nonstop 4 episode 55 ^^ haha. little bit of work finding it since this show aired a couple years back. (interesting info: in the currently airing MBC's Rainbow Romance epi 50 hyungmin and eunbi does a model thing and that music plays... well... you can also hear that music in the beginning of this nns4 episode when han yeseul and jang geunseok act all model-ish)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8IEWROYS

Thank you sooo much for the nonstop4~~ ^^

Guest flyfany89

thank you teal for uploading nn4 with LJK in it..

i shall post it in the first post..hehe

i just want to be organized ..so new comers can find it easily..hehe

thank you lambutan for always providing us with pictures of him~

may i ask what is your name is??

btw my name is Amy~

Guest lambutan

thank you teal for uploading nn4 with LJK in it..

i shall post it in the first post..hehe

i just want to be organized ..so new comers can find it easily..hehe

thank you lambutan for always providing us with pictures of him~

may i ask what is your name is??

btw my name is Amy~

Hi, Amy not problem for picture of him....because i liked him so much from my girl series....I feel so pity that he broken heart from YR :(:(

Guest dorkette

Hi, Amy not problem for picture of him....because i liked him so much from my girl series....I feel so pity that he broken heart from YR :(:(

i know how you feel! the one time he's actually serious about love, it doesn't come to him, hmm?

but i'm nowhere near as good as you in finding all those awesome pictures :P

thanks for all the latest ones!

and thanks, teal, for the nonstop link. so much LJK all over the place! heh.

Guest lambutan

i know how you feel! the one time he's actually serious about love, it doesn't come to him, hmm?

but i'm nowhere near as good as you in finding all those awesome pictures :P

thanks for all the latest ones!

and thanks, teal, for the nonstop link. so much LJK all over the place! heh.

dorkette, you are adorable... :P What is you name?

My name is Rhi.... :P:P and nice to meet you everyone.... :P

Guest dorkette

dorkette, you are adorable... :P What is you name?

My name is Rhi.... :P:P and nice to meet you everyone.... :P

hi Rhi! my name is andrea, nice to meet you!

the other day, i read a news article headline that said something along the lines of "lee jun-ki is said to be a man more beautiful than a woman, but he says he's really a tough guy" :lol: i'm going to try and find it again tomorrow.

Guest lambutan

hi Rhi! my name is andrea, nice to meet you!

the other day, i read a news article headline that said something along the lines of "lee jun-ki is said to be a man more beautiful than a woman, but he says he's really a tough guy" :lol: i'm going to try and find it again tomorrow.

Hi, andrea nice to meet you too, I think so too that he is look like a woman and more beautiful better a woman...hi hi hi :(:(:(

untitled5ht.png

credit naver

Guest flyfany89

OMG WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE?!?!?

이준기 "네티즌 리플이 환청처럼 들린다"

200601021911368575711ff.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 전형화 기자] 신예 이준기가 최근 불거진 '친일파' 파문으로 가슴앓이를 톡톡히 하고 있다.

이준기는 2일 오후 스타뉴스와의 인터뷰에서 "네티즌의 리플들이 환청처럼 귀에 계속 울려 잠을 못이루고 있다"고 괴로움을 토로했다.

그는 지난 해 5월 지인의 미니 홈페이지에 '내 나라 일본' '친일파 좋아'라고 적은 문구가 최근 알려지면서 네티즌들로부터 극심한 질타를 받고 있다.

이준기는 "'내 나라 일본'이란 표현은 일본에서 일하고 있는 지인과의 연락에 '어, 내가 가서 활동하면서 점령(?)할 나라에서 뭐 하는 거야'란 뜻에서 사용한 것"이며 "'친일파'라는 표현은 일본어를 공부하는 친구끼리 일본인에 관한 비속어 대신 별칭으로 장난삼아 한 말"이라고 해명했다.

그는 "당시 짧은 생각으로 가볍게 쓴 표현이 파문을 일으켜 많은 사람들에게 누를 끼쳐 죄송하다"고 말했다.

또한 이준기는 자신의 일본관에 대해 "또래 젊은이들처럼 일본 대중문화에 대한 호기심이 있고, 배우로서 일본의 유명 감독들과 영화 시스템에 관심이 있다"면서 "하지만 대한민국 사람으로서 일본의 잘못된 역사인식에 대해서는 똑같이 분개한다"고 밝혔다.

이어 이준기는 "배우 이준기는 광대라 이것저것을 오가며 많은 것을 배우고 있다. 하지만 인간 이준기는 아직 미숙하다. 미숙했던 부분이 이번에 터진 것이라고 생각한다. 광대 이준기에게서 요즘 인간 이준기를 배우고 있다"고 말했다. <사진=최용민 기자 leebean@>

Credits to: naver

^ can someone help me translate this..

i kind of understand..but i'm too sure ..thanks in advance

This is a translation of the article flyfany89 put up in Post #79.

(Let me know if there's any corrections for me to make.)

That said - I sure wasn't expecting this.

이준기 "네티즌 리플이 환청처럼 들린다"

Replies to Lee Junki is like a roar.

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 전형화 기자] 신예 이준기가 최근 불거진 '친일파' 파문으로 가슴앓이를 톡톡히 하고 있다.

이준기는 2일 오후 스타뉴스와의 인터뷰에서 "네티즌의 리플들이 환청처럼 귀에 계속 울려 잠을 못이루고 있다"고 괴로움을 토로했다.

[Money Today Star News Writer: Jeon Hyunghwa] Lee Junki regrets saying "Pro-Japanese". On the 2nd on Star News Wide Interview, Lee Junki expressed his regrets. "I keep hearing the replies from netizens as an unforgetable roar."

그는 지난 해 5월 지인의 미니 홈페이지에 '내 나라 일본' '친일파 좋아'라고 적은 문구가 최근 알려지면서 네티즌들로부터 극심한 질타를 받고 있다.

Last year in May, to another friend's cyworld Lee wrote "My country is Japan" "Like Pro-Japanese/Japanese sympathizers." This got discovered and netizens are criticizing greatly.

이준기는 "'내 나라 일본'이란 표현은 일본에서 일하고 있는 지인과의 연락에 '어, 내가 가서 활동하면서 점령(?)할 나라에서 뭐 하는 거야'란 뜻에서 사용한 것"이며 "'친일파'라는 표현은 일본어를 공부하는 친구끼리 일본인에 관한 비속어 대신 별칭으로 장난삼아 한 말"이라고 해명했다.

Lee Junki explained that the the phrase "My country is Japan" was written to his friend who was working in Japan to mean "While I am working what are you doing at the occupation country." "Pro-Japanese" phrase was used between him and other Japanese language studying friends not as an explicative but jokingly."

그는 "당시 짧은 생각으로 가볍게 쓴 표현이 파문을 일으켜 많은 사람들에게 누를 끼쳐 죄송하다"고 말했다.

Lee wrote that "At that time I carelessly wrote those words and now I'm feeling the reprecussions from people and I apologize."

또한 이준기는 자신의 일본관에 대해 "또래 젊은이들처럼 일본 대중문화에 대한 호기심이 있고, 배우로서 일본의 유명 감독들과 영화 시스템에 관심이 있다"면서 "하지만 대한민국 사람으로서 일본의 잘못된 역사인식에 대해서는 똑같이 분개한다"고 밝혔다.

Also Lee Junki said his attitudes toward Japan is like "Other young people who are interested in Japanese pop culture, and as an actor who is interested in famous movie directors and production system. But as a Korean person he feels just as much anger over the wrongs Japan has done."

이어 이준기는 "배우 이준기는 광대라 이것저것을 오가며 많은 것을 배우고 있다. 하지만 인간 이준기는 아직 미숙하다. 미숙했던 부분이 이번에 터진 것이라고 생각한다. 광대 이준기에게서 요즘 인간 이준기를 배우고 있다"고 말했다. <사진=최용민 기자 leebean@>

Lee Junki continued in his post, "As an actor I'm a performer learning this and that. But as a person I feel am still immature. I feel that my immaturity showed through this incident. Performer Lee Junki is learning from the person Lee Junki." <Photo: Choi Yongmin, Writer: Lee Bean@>

Translation by teal@soompi

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...010118481900024

^ The above link you can see an caps of the posts where he wrote his apology and the "My country is Japan" and "Pro-Japanese" words he wrote.

For some reason his on cyworld, where his original apology is on, isn't accessible for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

like i said i wasn't quite expecting this either. i hope he learns from this incident. what not good timing with these comments and when he was a bit getting noticed. don't know how this will impact, if at all, My Girl or King and the Clown viewership in korea.