Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest visc

ok.. here's a pic of the HATEFUL gurl (no offence) when she's not in that costume

i didn't put up the picture afraid u ppl might hate me >.<

btw.. the response in baidu when her pic was posted

UGLY

No wonder she's not popular at all

JK is way better

i guess ppl were really against the gurl being kissed by JK!! :lol:

nobody will ever hate u!! :P

OMG! tht's a harsh things to say! pity her! :phew:

*the price she has to pay for being so close to uri oppa! :P

anyway, i do like her hair in the pic u posted.. haha!

*but junki's hair is still better! :phew:

palli post more! i'm bored.. i really need a break!

*how could i possibly study like this?! <_<

thanx for the distraction jo! :P *love u!*

edit: wht d'ya mean by "i guess ppl were really against the gurl being kissed by JK!!" ??

he kissed her? i thot she only kissed his hand.. :unsure::blink:

now.. i really can't concentrate at all! :ph34r:

Guest ripgal

ok..here's my last contribution for the JK thread.. for the nite..sighz.. am i getting attracted to him now?! :blush:

[NEWS: LJK IS A MAN, HE STRESSES]

King and the Clown leading actor, LJK stressed that HE'S A MAN as soon as he reached Taiwan. He admitted that he likes cute and bubbly charactered girls. He even showed his TaeKwanDo skills to prove his manliness. He even revealed that he had wanted to PUKE when he first tried on the costume in K & C on the 1st day.

This is the first time LJK has stepped into Taiwan. He came with black glasses in a black suit. Nevertheless, he looked super hot albeit his pretty face. He actually prepared himself (appearance..hahhaa) before the interview so not to disappoint his fans and so not to lose the Korean Title " Beautiful Man (chinese direct translations)". about 200 fans welcomed him by singing songs in korean and chinese.

He wore the same black outfit in the interview. A committed Roman Catholic himself, besides wearing a red tie he also wore his trademark cross-earrings. He came out greeting the fans in chinese. He even performed a bit of his martial arts/taekwando skills, telling the audience that he admire Jet Li and Jackie Chan.

LJK was soooo pretty in K & C that now guys in Korea wana have plastic surgery too. He humbly expressed that he's not pretty at all and it was juz the movie effects. The guys will certainly regret if they follow his face. He's not that satisfied with his eyes but he loves his nose.

LJK expressed that he's very MANLY. so it was kinda difficult portraying the gurl role in K & C. he even revealed that the kiss with some guy (jung jin ryung.. i think) was not informed and he didn't know until that guy kissed him. He was supposed to faint but instead he pushed the guy away.. he had to retake that scene.

LJK strongly expressed that he doesn't feel right kissing a guy and said that he will never ever kiss a guy on screen again and will only do it with female co-stars in future. A question was asked: Whether he would give it another try if there was another movie like Brokeback Mountain?

LJK said now, as for him, a 24 yr old, he still can't accept. But he might give it a try when he turns 30.

http://www.efu.com.cn (chinese)

original article: http://www.efu.com.cn/data/2006/2006-05-07/147698.shtml

nobody will ever hate u!! :P

OMG! tht's a harsh things to say! pity her! :phew:

*the price she has to pay for being so close to uri oppa! :P

anyway, i do like her hair in the pic u posted.. haha!

*but junki's hair is still better! :phew:

palli post more! i'm bored.. i really need a break!

*how could i possibly study like this?! <_<

thanx for the distraction jo! :P *love u!*

edit: wht d'ya mean by "i guess ppl were really against the gurl being kissed by JK!!" ??

he kissed her? i thot she only kissed his hand.. :unsure::blink:

now.. i really can't concentrate at all! :ph34r:

ooopss.. he didn't kiss her. it was her who kissed JK.. i editted the post already..

Guest dangsta

Does anyone have the MP#3 for that THE KING AND THE CLOWN - Fate song please?

I been looking for it all day. Can't find it in the OST. and only managed to DL the MV here.

So any help would do.

Really appreciate it.

Many Thanks in Advance!

Jo.in the first place for someone who is not really a Junki fan, you are giving us lots of his stuff . You even took the time to post his translated interview, how could we thank you enough ! :lol::D:phew:

qweqwe, thanks for the youtube clips. His embarassed action with his hand after he did the high kick was so cute. Love that laughter of his. :D The newcaster said that Junki did not have the 'big star' attitude and earned full points. B)

Guest tuna_madunna

the outfit is pretty.. but the girl is not! haha!

ei. after taiwan, what's next for junki? Macau or the new movie?

yah.. i noticed that too. whenever he goes to other countries he gets hurt. just like in the china incident. am i right?

why is everybody saying that he's GAY GIRLY or what?! ggrr...

my head boils right now..

it's very obvious that our junki is very very MANLY! Ggrr

God bLess! good to hear that he's a devoted roman catholic! *^__^*

Guest thunderbolt

why is everybody saying that he's GAY GIRLY or what?! ggrr...

my head boils right now..

it's very obvious that our junki is very very MANLY! Ggrr

Ya, it makes me mad too. (hmm, does being protective of him mean I'm a certified Junkier? :P ) I'm sure he feels bothered being asked about his sexual orientation or having people doubt his manliness. But kudos to him for always being so sweet and accommodating to those crazy (and nosy) reporters.

He was so cute when he said the greetings in Chinese.

His appearance in Taiwan is very similar to how he looked when he went to Busan for the Seoul exhibition - the hairdo, clothes... Anyway, he looks great.

Junkiers (and those who are soon to be Junkiers... ;) ), thanks for all the pics, news, and links.

Does anyone have the MP#3 for that THE KING AND THE CLOWN - Fate song please?

here you go...

Fate mp3 version 4MB:

http://download.yousendit.com/11F927C1677255EA

I don't get mad when people think Lee Jun Ki is girly. I mean, it's their first impression of him, and honestly, all the makeup and whatnot they put on him in appearances does make him seem so. So it's only normal that people think that way when they first see him (I'm sure a lot of you guys thought so too when you first saw him if you got to know him this year....)

However, people who has seen his work and got to know about him more usually change their opinion. And I don't think Lee Jun Ki is gay...

He's a Roman Catholic? Cool.

Well, I know for one thing, Catholics aren't really open to homosexuals...

thunderbolt, Junki will take these kinda questions in his stride as he goes for more overseas trips in the near future. So he's not fazed by it, but it gets tiresome for us fans when they keep asking the same questions. Hope the media opens their eyes real big and realise that beneath that beautiful face is a manly serious actor who learned taekwondo nine years ago because he likes action movies.

Guest Catsumi

Hi there,

I'm new here. I got the King and the Clown virus too haha.

I don't think it will be screened here in Europe. But I defenitely gonna buy the DVD. But still 2 months to go and it's killing me.

I found some kind of fanfics about The King and the Clown. This fanfic is based on the movie but not really all the same (the writer haven't watched the movie too i think). Most things you can see in the MV or trailer. But it is really amazing and touching how the writer described every moment and every feeling of the characters. I read it twice this week and again it made me cry while reading it. The writer did a great job and i wonder if he's actually a real professional one. Cos the things he wrote really can touch my heart and feel what the characters are feeling. Maybe a little thing for the thirst.....

For everyone who is waiting for the movie to be released and can read Chinese.

Here's a link.

http://big5.thethirdmedia.com/g2b.aspx/ido...0319402231.shtm

I posted this in The King and the Clown thread also.

Guest Catsumi

For those of you who can read Chinese: this is the promotional 'gadget' for this singer. The lyric is printed on the fan. See for yourself. IMO, FARRRR from 'In Yeon'!

144521866e1edc.jpg

Wendy: I couldn't get that pix to show on soompi, that's why I edited out afterwards. It's a pix with JG wearing a suit in a bathtub with lots of paper under him but with a 'Metro' newspaper on him. I mentioned 'Metro' because in Canada, 'Metro' is distributed through metro (subway) stations, at least in Montreal it is. For JG pix, it may serve another meaning-- metrosexual.

The Chinese lyrics are far from the Korean version. Don't like the lyrics....not very poëtic.

I think they wrote it in YeonSan's point of view....that how i interpreted.

**Edit** The Chinese version is not the Korean song InYeon. It's a totally different song. I already thought how can these lyrics fit in the song. So now i know. But it's too modern for the movie....don't like the song also the singers voice.

Guest junki_saranghae

I was quarell with many peoples about JK look like a girl...my bad temper, can't stand haha...^^

anyway, my mum saids maybe they are too jealouse because can't pretty like him :sweatingbullets:

Guest visc

LJK expressed that he's very MANLY. so it was kinda difficult portraying the gurl role in K & C. he even revealed that the kiss with some guy (jung jin ryung.. i think) was not informed and he didn't know until that guy kissed him. He was supposed to faint but instead he pushed the guy away.. he had to retake that scene.

OMG!! forcefully kissed him! >.< and did a retake for tht? :o aigoo!!

*i've seen the kissing scene and konggil looked so fragile..if only i could help him! :P

okay girls.. i hv to go outstation straight away after i finish my exams.. :(

so maybe i won't be able to visit this thread till next tuesday.. :unsure:

take care of my junki for me yaa chinggu yaa.. :)

About the metro magazine. I posted that question on lovejunki.net too. Seems the Metro magazine is distributed all over the world. Just different versions depending where you are. I guess this is korea version?

Metro is just name of magazine. Metrosexual I think is for men to cross border with females. Like guys don't usually take care of their skin like girls do by going to beauty parlors, manicures, pedicures, etc. So if men go there and put beauty products on their face etc, they're labelled as metro(sexual). But Junki is leading the fashion now ^^; Cuz I read that beauty parlors for men are going now, cuz they are starting to gain awareness about taking care of their skin.

As for the girl hahaha I guess I kinda feel bad for her LOL She's got alot of antis now cuz she kissed Junki's hand ^^; I couldn't see the lyrics too well, but squinted to read the first few lines. I don't like the lyrics O_o

Thanks for the pics and clips everyone :)

Guest atel

Metro is just name of magazine. Metrosexual I think is for men to cross border with females. Like guys don't usually take care of their skin like girls do by going to beauty parlors, manicures, pedicures, etc. So if men go there and put beauty products on their face etc, they're labelled as metro(sexual). But Junki is leading the fashion now ^^; Cuz I read that beauty parlors for men are going now, cuz they are starting to gain awareness about taking care of their skin.

^In Korea, LJK is considered more ubersexual than metrosexual. :lol: (I'm wondering if ubersexual is a Korean made up word... but I guess not? ) Ubersexual is like one step beyond being metrosexual, along with being interested in skin care, fashion, etc (the whole metrosexual thing started around the time of UK soccer player Beckham) but also with looks that can be sometimes be considered feminine. Kim Huicheol of Super Junior is also considered to fit under this ubersexual category.

Guest becu

I think they should make some k-magazine in English...maybe arirang could do that?? Otherwise we just lost and look at pictures in the magazines...which is fine anyway lol ^^

Guest soulrebel

OMG!! forcefully kissed him! >.< and did a retake for tht? :o aigoo!!

*i've seen the kissing scene and konggil looked so fragile..if only i could help him! :P

okay girls.. i hv to go outstation straight away after i finish my exams.. :(

so maybe i won't be able to visit this thread till next tuesday.. :unsure:

take care of my junki for me yaa chinggu yaa.. :)

haha..i read somewhere that he insist that he had to be asleep at that particular time...it was not easy for him to do that scene...but overall..i guess he did pretty gud!!

dongseng..gud luck on ur xm eh!!!

Guest bioshiva07

wow, i miss a couple of days, and miss an important event! thank you everyone for posting the Taiwan clips and pics. Gosh if only i were going to taiwan a month earlier, then i could be one of the SCREAMING fans! They have a mandarin version of the InYEon song now? Wow, i can't wait to hear if it compares with the original one! is it out yet?