Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

So many pictures of Junki from Taiwan...ohhhhh, love you guys for these ! :D I just can't get over how he looks anywhere he goes, that smile of his can be a heart stopper anytime. :sweatingbullets: Love his earrings, his hair, his clothes ...everything about him. :lol:

I laugh when I read another post of how she wants to pull Hyori's hair ! :D I am just jealous of that dress she wore..she's too darn sexy to be around Junki...hehehe ! :lol: The anycall cf would be out soon, I guess.

He's now on the way home to Seoul. Let's look forward to his message and his thoughts about Taiwan. :P

Tiffany..appreciate the gentle reminder about reposting of pics and posts. It happened in one or two threads in soompi and warnings were issued. We don't want that occurring here in Junki's thread :) We love him too much and if soompi has problems, then we Junkiers would have problems too... :vicx::sweatingbullets:

Guest junki_saranghae

703.jpg

Dunno why I always find this girl photo with uri Oppa :crazy::tears: :fury:

Guest evon_kame1

From Baidu, at the movie premiere. I think the photos may be from the Taiwan fan site. no credit s were given.

UU_06050715581373.jpg

UU_06050715561080.jpg

UU_06050715584755.jpg

UU_06050715594429.jpg

UU_06050716001807.jpg

UU_06050716014108.jpg

I know Wendy has mentioned before and at the risk of sounding like another nagging ajuma, could everyone refrain from posting another person's entire writing/ posting in their reply? The mods have made it very clear in their rules and we don't want soompi ceashing again. I'll suffer from cold turkey and heart attack if it does. :(

Anyone has the video clips of that??!

Guest angelvitz

looks like JK enjoyed his visit in Taiwan... he looks really cool and cute hahahaha taiwan fans must have had great time with JK... haha the photo from the premier, ( 7 12:08 pic) looks like JK has a big bear ear or something because of the shadow... haha

Guest visc

This is the clip with DaBin. The link is on the front page actually..

the girl, Dabin: You're a girl?

LJK: ... ! ...

LJk:I am a girl. How did you guess?

LJK: I am a girl, Dabin. I'm a girl. (but he said it with a really deep voice to confuse Dabin)

Dabin: But why's a girl's voice like that?

LJK: This is my voice.

Dabin: You have hair (she finally figures out that he's a guy from the stubble on his face; this is the part that you see in the capture above).

credit: teal@soompi

OMG!! i've watched it but i had no idea what was going on.. >.< (no subs :( )

thanx seirin!! owhh.. he was so sweet whn he teased her!! *kawaii*

*anyway... d'ya hv the sub? :unsure:

OMG!! :w00t: :w00t: more pictures!! YAY!! kamsahamnida!! :)

edit:

elisa.. i think junki oppa looks better in tht costume thn tht girl!! he was prettier! haha! :P

Guest evon_kame1

Anyone has the video clips of that??!

I was being told that Im doing anything wrong on this thread??!! what the heck is going on???? its not my fault right??? i really hope that the administrator is not accusing the wrong persons here!! @_@ sux !

Im just replying message and all that??!! i didnt even post any illegal msg or pics here!! what the hell???!! can anyone help me to explain this??!! @_@

Guest visc

I was being told that Im doing anything wrong on this thread??!! what the heck is going on???? its not my fault right??? i really hope that the administrator is not accusing the wrong persons here!! @_@ sux !

Im just replying message and all that??!! i didnt even post any illegal msg or pics here!! what the hell???!! can anyone help me to explain this??!! @_@

first of all u quoted the whole thing including the pics

(there's a new rule regarding tht - read the rule)

i think u shud just give a link of the pic.. take out the %7Boption%7D tag..

and secondly u replied a 1 liner which is not encourage here... :unsure::sweatingbullets::ph34r:

Guest angelvitz

Hope this one is not posted before, but havent seen this pic in the forum,as far as my backlogs reading is concerned.. hahaha :sweatingbullets:

0506.jpg

credit: leejunki.com

Guest evon_kame1

first of all u quoted the whole thing including the pics

(there's a new rule regarding tht - read the rule)

i think u shud just give a link of the pic.. take out the %7Boption%7D tag..

and secondly u replied a 1 liner which is not encourage here... :unsure::sweatingbullets::ph34r:

So u mean i cannot quote pics?? but just lines or messages??!!! what kind of new rules is that??! never heard of that before.....and it spoil the whole mood here ....damn !

I didnt know anyting about the quote thing.....@_@.....better not to post anything here now.....

Evon kame 1...stay cool gal, no one's pointing fingers here. It's just that we are concerned that Junki's thread will stay popular in soompi and the moderators of the forum is keeping an eye on rules and regulations because the server and site crashed once and failed few times. To keep things going smoothly for the members' usage, below are the updated rules outlined on 28 March 2006 :

Welcome to the Korean Drama and Movie Section.

Below are updated rules of the forum. Please take a moment and read carefully. Do try to abide to the rules of the forum for the upkeep of order in this forum.

FORUM RULES.

1. No Convoying Rule

Please refrain from saying too much hi, bye, goodnight, good-morning, good afternoons greetings, waving, in colourful colourful words.

Why we don’t want it? Because it breeds a chatroom-like environment which is not suppose to be what this forum is used for.

2. Non related chat.

Please discuss purely about the topic. Personal talk and other irrelevant conversation should be restricted to Private messages, other means of communication. Please keep birthday celebrations out of thread topic unless related to the stars of the thread involved.

3. No Spam Rule.

Please do not post for the sake of bumping the pages.

Please do not make it a habit to post one liners for the sake of post increase or to annoy others.

He’s so hot, omg he’s so hot, he’s hot hot hot.. is the same. There is no need to repeat / and echo the same replies. No more post announcing “I OWN THIS PAGE” or any more “Thread Milestone Celebrations” because, we don’t know when we’re gonna trim the pages so no point celebrating.

4. Any non related pictures of actors/actress should be kept to a minimum in drama threads.

5. Please do not post any untrue content, rumours personal attacks against stars are not allowed. (eg. XX actress is a richard simmons, XX actor is a playboy).

6. Please use the multi quote system. Do not post one message after another.

7. Any request for download, links, uploads, re-ups please go to the respective download threads.

8. Please don’t ask repeatedly when subtitles are going to be out. When it is out you will know.

9. Re-quotes of pictures

If you need to re- quote a picture. Post the link, or a thumbnail instead of re-quoting the whole picture. Also, please try to minimize repost of pictures.

10. PLEASE do NOT blatantly post spoilers in a show thread. Use the spoiler tag! (it will show up in white)

All of us want to have a good time enjoying posting, discussing and viewing clips of Junki and at the same time maintain a friendly and cosy atmosphere for all Junkiers ! :D No hard feelings ! :P

Guest evon_kame1

Ok cool ! that means i'll just have to stay where i am and dun quote other people's message or pics or whatever !!???!!! @_@

troublesome! anyway, i dun wanna create troubles as well, just wanna discusss topics on JunKi too....@_@

and all this warning sometimes scares me like hell u know??!!

Anyway, Thanks Wendy for the message!

cheers!

Guest whiskbi

UU_06050418058047.jpg

bigger pix

jundd,20060505102847.jpg

His new Lacvert CF (I hope they're not posted before). I was away for 3 weeks on vacation, and... you guys are moving WAY TOO FAST :crazy:

Also, a picture from K&C.

jundd,2006050310134.jpg

No..it's not all that bad when you come to think of it. Junki is relatively new in soompi and this forum has been around for 8 years. The moderators and administrators are doing their best to ensure that we all have a good time discussing our favourite Korean celeb. or drama and movie.

Post whatever you wish on Junki..be it your opinions, comments or views or even re-quote our worded posts, but they do have a stand against members sometimes going overboard with repeated spamming not related to that particular star in the thread, it will never happen here I hope, because all of us love Junki too much not to talk about him ! :lol::phew:

Edit : whiskbi, can't see the random pics, 'Metro' newspaper ?

Guest miura

However, in his real life!, he is the real man ! !haha...coz he said he has 3 girlfriends before....so no doubt that he is the real Man !! hahaha...! >_<

having had girlfriends doesn't really mean you can't be gay cause my friend's ex boyfriend found out that he was gay only years after their breakup

but i think junki is very very normal

you can tell from the way he speaks really

although he IS very beautiful

imo it's no doubt that normal guys would even turn gay for him

isnt DaBin the adorable little girl in wonderful life ?

was she in lsy mv as well?

lol is the girl who's always with junki is his every pic in taiwan wearing gong gil's costume

she must be the welcomer then

taiwanese always do that for movie promotions

i have a question

didn't junki say he only had a pair of earrings?

the one he made out of his grandma's pendant?

i've seen him with other earring though

Guest whiskbi

having had girlfriends doesn't really mean you can't be gay cause my friend's ex boyfriend found out that he was gay only years after their breakup

>>I agree with you. I know guys who had GF before turned gay.

lol is the girl who's always with junki is his every pic in taiwan wearing gong gil's costume

she must be the welcomer then

taiwanese always do that for movie promotions

>>Apparently she is the singer of the Chinese title song for this movie in Taiwan. Sorry for me being blunt here, I don't see the song or lyric fits the movie at all. She is a new singer of Sony music Taiwan. It's probably Sony that bought the rights of the clip and use it as music video to promote her song. My friends from Taiwan who love JG and this movie hate this mv.

Guest visc

>>Apparently she is the singer of the Chinese title song for this movie in Taiwan. Sorry for me being blunt here, I don't see the song or lyric fits the movie at all. She is a new singer of Sony music Taiwan. It's probably Sony that bought the rights of the clip and use it as music video to promote her song. My friends from Taiwan who love JG and this movie hate this mv.

u've heard and seen the mv? how was it? :w00t:

*is it similar to in yeon? :unsure:

i dun there's a link out yet in this thread cuz we all just knew bout the girl gonna sing for the taiwan's ver..

Guest lakuru

Those pics from his tour in Taiwan are really hot! Really loving him when he smiles! Cool way to melt a girl's heart! :P

I think his trip was a success without a doubt!

Guest whiskbi

For those of you who can read Chinese: this is the promotional 'gadget' for this singer. The lyric is printed on the fan. See for yourself. IMO, FARRRR from 'In Yeon'!

144521866e1edc.jpg

OK! I'll try to translate the lyric. Here it goes:

Please don't look at me, someone might get upset

Please don't love/care for me, someone might get angry

Please don't blame me, I just want to be alone

How are we going to re-organize (our relationship) between me and my friend and my friend's BF

I can pretend that you two are finished

And can also say aloud that I don't care about gossips

If you really love me, please don't let me join-- me and my friend and my friend's BF team (don't know what the person who wrote the lyric wanted to say here!!! :huh: )

I am crying, staring at the stars

How do they shine so bright when they are so far away

When one gives up propriety/ righteousness, one can then gain happiness

Why would I care so much (the gossips)

I am crying, staring at the stars

Till my eyes become blurred

I don't like in this kind of relationship

But this kind of relationship likes me

I am very soft-hearted and you know that very well

That's the best I can do, hope Junkiers satisfised with my translation :ph34r:

Wendy: I couldn't get that pix to show on soompi, that's why I edited out afterwards. It's a pix with JG wearing a suit in a bathtub with lots of paper under him but with a 'Metro' newspaper on him. I mentioned 'Metro' because in Canada, 'Metro' is distributed through metro (subway) stations, at least in Montreal it is. For JG pix, it may serve another meaning-- metrosexual.