Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest smalllee

BUt he didnt even look at her when she kissed his hand ! hahaa...!!

hahahaha yeah! you're right!!!

visc, relax..kissed his hand only ! Don't get violent here..kekeke !! :D

kneekey..lovely icons ! :P

But how does the OST sound like in Mandarin..Fate ? :unsure:

hahah yea, good thing she only kissed his hands :P Otherwise his fans would get rowdy and beat her up hahaah

Some K & C tickets being offered for sale at 6,000NT per tix ? Scalpers or what ? Would anyone really buy them..crazy, since the movie only premieres on 12th over there. The pre-order tickets were fully sold out, about 3000 ? Anyone knows the regular price ? :unsure:

So far I only ever hear of concert tix being offloaded at unbelievable prices, but movie tickets ? :w00t:

The only reason I can think of is the attraction of Junki ! :D

Guest visc

Some K & C tickets being offered for sale at 6,000NT per tix ? Scalpers or what ? Would anyone really buy them..crazy, since the movie only premieres on 12th over there. The pre-order tickets were fully sold out, about 3000 ? Anyone knows the regular price ? :unsure:

So far I only ever hear of concert tix being offloaded at unbelievable prices, but movie tickets ? :w00t:

The only reason I can think of is the attraction of Junki ! :D

:unsure: how much is it really? i'm pabbo in this conversion thng..

can u at least gimme a ruff number in spore dollar?

:unsure: how much is it really? i'm pabbo in this conversion thng..

can u at least gimme a ruff number in spore dollar?

I think someone posted the price a few pages back. I don't remember, but it should be under 10US?

visc..that day I sold back my 3000NT to money exchanger and I got back S$135.00. Twice of this is S$270.00...holy cow ! :w00t: Even the most expensive of special premiere tix here of JDG's Promise was around S$25 with special gifts. :blink:

Elisa..such huge hot pics of Junki !!! I'm sweating here !

Guest thunderbolt

Thanks for all the pics!! OMO, junki_saranghae, you resized those two pics before I could save them. I love the HUGE versions!!

I feel so bad. Today is national elections in Singapore but instead of waiting up for the polling results, I'm waiting for pics of Junki in Taiwan. :vicx: I ought to spank myself. :tongue2:

OMO, junki_saranghae, you resized those two pics before I could save them. I love the HUGE versions!!

I think someone posted the magazine on lovejunki.net. There's probably one too in the chinese forum probably

Guest visc

visc..that day I sold back my 3000NT to money exchanger and I got back S$135.00. Twice of this is S$270.00...holy cow ! :w00t: Even the most expensive of special premiere tix here of JDG's Promise was around S$25 with special gifts. :blink:

Elisa..such huge hot pics of Junki !!! I'm sweating here !

OMFG!! tht's expensive! dun evn think in converting it to m'sia's money! *dies*

but i wouldn't mind paying tht IF junki is watching beside me.. :P:w00t:

*holding my hands is a big plus! haha! LOL! :phew:

thanx elisa for the pics!! he doesn't look tired at all!! i love to see him smile! :rolleyes:

edit: :w00t: new anycall pics!! hyori gonna be my next victim! <_<:ph34r:

thunderbolt...me too ! Should be catching the polling results instead of searching for Junki online ! :blink: Bad ajumma ! :vicx:

Elisa..first I was drooling over his Taiwan pics and now I feel like pulling Hyori's hair ! :blush: :phew::D Was it necessary for her to wear that sexy dress ? :tongue2: :lol::lol:

Guest rainz*gurl

m onli up to eps 6 of my girl... wow.. really admire lee jun ki's hairstyle.. onli one word to describe it.. COOL... BOCHI! < is dat wat u call cool in korean?? i m not sure.. :sweatingbullets: ... i cant find him in a bad hair day.. all his hairstyle looks so darn cool... or does his looks make all his hairstyle look good? .. nvr see a guy matches with ear rings so well... actually he really looks great with ear rings... :)

Guest junki_saranghae

thunderbolt...me too ! Should be catching the polling results instead of searching for Junki online ! :blink: Bad ajumma ! :vicx:

Elisa..first I was drooling over his Taiwan pics and now I feel like pulling Hyori's hair ! :blush: :phew::D Was it necessary for her to wear that sexy dress ?

her dress killing me :tears::tears:

I like Oppa wearing the necklace....so hot :blush:

by the way, can I call you Wendy unnie ..not ajumma :lol:

Guest visc

Elisa..first I was drooling over his Taiwan pics and now I feel like pulling Hyori's hair ! :blush: :phew::D Was it necessary for her to wear that sexy dress ? :tongue2: :lol::lol:

hahah I'm more like, is it necessary for her to be touching Junki? haha *pulls hyori off Junki*

girls!! relax.. dun get violence.. everybody will hv their own sweet revenge..

wendy is thinking of pulling hyori's hair..

seirin thinking of pulling hyori off junki..

and me thinking of pulling her ears for doing tht to my oppa..

owhh.. she better prepares for the worst outcomes whn she decided to make a cf with uri oppa! haha!!

m onli up to eps 6 of my girl... wow.. really admire lee jun ki's hairstyle.. onli one word to describe it.. COOL... BOCHI! < is dat wat u call cool in korean?? i m not sure.. :sweatingbullets: ... i cant find him in a bad hair day.. all his hairstyle looks so darn cool... or does his looks make all his hairstyle look good? .. nvr see a guy matches with ear rings so well... actually he really looks great with ear rings... :)

haha! take ur time!! u'll fall for him evn more!!

*evn i dun look gud with earrings! haha! >.<

Elisa..just call me Wendy ! Truth to tell, Junki is one year younger than my son who is the middle child of three ! :blush: :vicx::vicx: Don't be too shocked ! LOL..

Yeah..nothing against Hyori because she is quite beautiful (anyone heard of her being banned from TV for a certain period coz of some plagarism issue ?) and sexy in her own right.

Guest visc

Elisa..just call me Wendy ! Truth to tell, Junki is one year younger than my son who is the middle child of three ! :blush: :vicx::vicx: Don't be too shocked ! LOL..

Yeah..nothing against Hyori because she is quite beautiful (anyone heard of her being banned from TV for a certain period coz of some plagarism issue ?) and sexy in her own right.

haha!! she's pretty but i must admit i just got blinded by jealousy of her touching uri junki like tht! haha!

reposting old pic while waiting for more taiwan's pic! :)

6bec270e3ik.gif

:P so cute! haha! it's so funny cuz i'm listening to chimene badi's song (french song) and junki's gif is like following the rythm of the song.. haha! LOL!