Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

*** Today February 5, Lee Joon Gi shared a photo of a coffee truck on Instagram with a caption - “This warm and beautiful present melted the cold and snowy set, Seohyun. Kind Seohyun, thank you so, so much. The director and the staff were really happy. We’ll take strength, enjoy ourselves, and run hard today!”  Lee Joon Gi and Seohyun worked together on the drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.”  Last year, he also supported her with a similar gift on the set of her drama. Lee Joon Gi is currently filming the drama “Again My Life."   :heart3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZmDlkNvrWE/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=1ee6b84a-5cf3-4ba0-8131-856b93ff288b

0004551770_001_20220205213603621.png?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=109&aid=0004551770

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Dear Oppa: A fan from Ghana pens a letter cheering on actor Lee Joon Gi

lee_joon_gi_main_1.jpg?width=752&format=

South Korean actor, singer, dancer, and model Lee Joon Gi first rose to fame in his first leading role in the critically acclaimed film ‘The King and the Clown’ (2005). He went on to gain further recognition in the romantic comedy ‘My Girl’, and has since diversified into other genres such as historical dramas and action thrillers. He is also known for his roles in ‘The Scholar Who Walks the Night’ and ‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’.

Today’s heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been written by Erica M from Ghana to actor Lee Joon Gi. Read her letter below.

Dear Oppa, the first drama that I saw you in was ‘The Scholar Who Walks the Night’. After that, I just couldn't get over you. Whenever I was asked who my favourite actor was, I loudly screamed your name without delay. I love your acting, your charisma, the way you sing. You're so charming and lively. I like watching videos of you, I like viewing pictures of you and I like how you lighten the whole place when you're around. I like everything about you. Just watching you shine up there makes me so happy. It has always been my dream to meet you someday, but for now, I can only hope you get to read this letter of mine and know that you are loved always and have a loved one who wishes you well and will always be cheering for you from far away Africa. And if our paths do cross one day and I'm left mesmerised by your beauty, I hope you'll be able to read the words "I love you" from my silence. 

Love,

Erica M

From Ghana

source : Pinkvilla

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 Pairs Of Korean Celebs Who Actually Dated

It’s always big news in South Korea whenever a Korean celebrity couple is revealed to be dating. Their relationship is either confirmed by their respective agencies or sometimes, they announce it themselves. Fans would rejoice once a new pair is born but once their breakup is declared, it’s a truly devastating moment for them.

3. Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin

55dfb728636e8a30d37f.jpg

Just like Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young, Gunman In Joseon stars Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin went from K-drama loveteam to real-life couple. Their relationship was announced in April 2017, but their agency clarified that they began seeing each other in early 2016. According to Hye Bin, Joon Gi initially look at her as his sunbae (senior) and soon enough, they became more comfortable with each other. He would even leave a lot of comments on her social media account! Sweet, right? But due to their busy scheds, they eventually broke up in August 2017.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2022/02/18/6-pairs-of-korean-celebs-who-actually-dated/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 Award-Winning Korean Actors Of All Time

As of February 2022, here are the 25 most recognized and multi-awarded Korean actors of all time:

awardwinningkactors.jpg?w=930&h=450&crop

4. Lee Joon-gi | 43 wins out of 64 nominations

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJVpd2YMYci/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=8deb37f8-bb90-49a1-bb34-0188178c329f

Awards: 14 Best Actor/Excellence Awards, 7 Popularity Awards; 3 Grand Bell Awards, 3 Baeksang Arts Awards, 2 Blue Dragon Film Awards, and others.
Most Recognized Films/Dramas:
The King and the Clown (2005), My Girl (2005−2006), Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016), Criminal Minds (2017), Flower Of Evil (2020)

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://korean-binge.com/2022/02/17/25-award-winning-korean-actors-of-all-time/

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Dear Oppa: A fan from Malaysia describes why actor Lee Joon Gi feels close to their heart

lee_joon_gi_main_2.jpg?width=752&format=

South Korean actor, singer, dancer, and model Lee Joon Gi first rose to fame in his first leading role in the critically acclaimed film ‘The King and the Clown’ (2005). He went on to gain further recognition in the romantic comedy ‘My Girl’, and has since diversified into other genres such as historical dramas and action thrillers. He is also known for his roles in ‘The Scholar Who Walks the Night’, ‘Never Said Goodbye’, and ‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’.

Today’s heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been written by Dini from Malaysia to actor Lee Joon Gi. Read their letter below.

Dear Joon Gi ssi,

Honestly, I don't dare call you Oppa (not to embarrass you or anything) as your age is similar to my parents'. They got married 19 years ago and I was born 7 months after that. This means I respect you the same way I respect my parents.

It puts you personally closer to my heart.

But I wonder one thing. The characters you play have a particular pattern in their characteristics, something not as obvious when it comes to other actors. The characters you play trigger my desire to protect them, just like how Jun Ho felt when seeing Xiaoyou cry for the first time in the cafe in the movie ‘Never Said Goodbye’. It's heart-melting. I don't really know what kind of person are you in real life and off-screen, but that's how I feel when I think about you.

Also, the feeling is similar to my feeling towards my first love, John Dylan Lee (born 15 April 2003). He's my age. I lost contact with him 5 years ago after he left for his hometown without telling me first. I still miss him, I'm still searching for him.

In conclusion, all  I wish is for you to get married soon and build a family, so you'll always have someone to come home to, other than your pets.

If we're ever destined to meet each other, look at each other's faces, face-to-face or not, I hope you'll still be as you are today, still handsome, healthy, energetic and athletic.

Love,

Dini.

source : Pinkvilla

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

*** It looks as if LJK has lost plenty of weight. Or is it just me?   :wut:

******************************************************************************************************

"Again my Life" script-reading pictures

e4pcuktmqz7sygkc4ii5yuhsb4.jpg?w=290

photos source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2022/03/03/again-my-life-script-reading-pics-video/

• Like 2

*** Kim Ji Eun of "Again My Life" (female partner of LJK) tests positive for covid 19 so, filming was paused. She'll be out of quarantine by TODAY, March 6. I hope this spike dies down soon in SK. I hope LJK will stay safe & always be healthy.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

*** The teaser poster for the drama was released on March 4th. It features Lee Joon Gi's  face close-up side by side. 'Again My Life' will be broadcasted on April 8, following 'Through the Darkness'.   :Megathanks:

*************************************************************************************************

Poster for SBS’ drama ‘Again My Life’

aml_main_0.png?width=752&format=webp&t=p

poster source : Pinkvilla

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

*** “Again My Life” has shared its first glimpse of Lee Joon Gi in character! The newly released stills portray the charismatic and undaunted Kim Hee Woo. Despite the fact that there’s blood flowing down his face, his gaze is sharp. In the drama, Kim Hee Woo suffered an unfair death while trying to punish the forces and corruption of great evil in the political world and later struggles to punish absolute evil again when he gets a second chance a life.   :glee:

lee-joon-gi-1-1.jpg

lee-joon-gi-3.jpg

lee-joon-gi-2.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=109&aid=0004568972

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

*** SBS’s upcoming drama “Again My Life” has released a new poster of leads Lee Joon Gi and Kim Ji Eun!  The poster’s caption reads, “A fated partner met in [his] second life.”    :droolz:

“Again My Life” premieres on April 8, following the conclusion of “Through the Darkness,” and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.   :happy2:

Again-My-Life.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003539745

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 3/10/2022 at 4:03 AM, willenette said:

@Tuiwgn  he lost a little weight but, LJK still looks dashing. "Again My Life" is not a new genre for him, we all know he is a good actor. Just hope the writing and his chemistry with his female partner holds up.   

Absolutely! I am sooo looking forward to his action drama - like he said, this one will be very entertaining.

Counting down to  April 8th!:sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Tuiwgn said:

Absolutely! I am sooo looking forward to his action drama - like he said, this one will be very entertaining.

Counting down to  April 8th!:sparklyeyes:

@Tuiwgn  I have to love this genre since LJK is in it. I do wanna see Lee Jun Ki in something new. I am curious to see how Kim Ji Eun will fare. She is very lucky to land Lee Jun Ki as her male partner so early in her career.  :kaching3:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, willenette said:

@Tuiwgn  I have to love this genre since LJK is in it. I do wanna see Lee Jun Ki in something new. I am curious to see how Kim Ji Eun will fare. She is very lucky to land Lee Jun Ki as her male partner so early in her career.  

@willenetteTrue, but I am just happy to see him on screen again...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/12/2022 at 2:22 PM, Tuiwgn said:

@willenetteTrue, but I am just happy to see him on screen again...

@Tuiwgn  same here - I'm happy to see him back on my screen once again. You know, seeing the posters and stills of this drama reminds me of "Lawless Lawyer". The poster just looks generic but, it's NICE. This must be good since LJK picked this project despite that many says he's typecast in this type of roles. This may be a fantasy drama since the plot says that he was killed but came back.....  Whatever..........I adore this man and he'll always be my bias. I will always support him.  :selfie: 

• Like 2

*** SBS has shared a new glimpse of Lee Joon Gi in the upcoming drama “Again My Life”!  In the newly released stills, Lee Joon Gi has transformed into Kim Hee Woo, who goes back to university during his second chance at life. Kim Hee Woo is unable to hide his excitement for his campus life, which will begin after he returns from death’s doorstep. I wonder if he can get justice that he couldn’t in his previous life? The drama will be available on Viki.   :hooray:   What a CUTE bright smiles here, huh? Wow............that babyface............he's kidding me. He's a very fine wine, who never ages. Can't wait for the drama.   :hooray2:

lee-joon-gi-1.jpg

lee-joon-gi-21.jpg

lee-joon-gi-31.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000551673

• Love 3