• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wendy

• willenette

• patoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its quite widely known that LJG is beyond nice and approachable to his fans. but i would also like to point out that his fandom is exceptional in a lot of ways, which explains why he is always so nice

Something to brighten up the mood  Got this nice Japanese magazine with Joon Gi on the cover as well as the Japanese DVD for MLSHR, both with long and interesting interviews of the MLSHR cast.

OMG! The 4th prince has his own thread! I discovered it by accident! I love him since friday, the day i started watching SHR. It started with this scene: then it intensified by infinity beca

Posted Images

WAVES INTERVIEW

lee-joon-gi2.jpg

The Beauty of the Reunion

The "Six-star" Drama

Which dramas from the 2020 were worth a 5-star rating? Looking at the excellence of the storyline. "Flower of Evil", no doubt, has a place on that list. If taking the clean, fresh, and visually pleasant looks of leading actors Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon into account, we'd like to give an additional star to this show.

This was the second time that Lee Joongi had co-starred with Moon Chaewon. On their first first project Criminal Minds (2017), they agreed to work together again in a melodrama. The opportunity came at the right time. Three years later, in "Flower of Evil", which also premiered in July, the duo skipped the love stages of attraction, infatuation, or being newlyweds, and started the show straight as a sweet loving couple that's been married for years.

Do Hyunsoo, portrayed by Lee Joongi, is handsome, financially comfortable, and a sweet father and husband. However, that happiness is only on the outside. Both the husband and wife have their own secrets. The dark side of Do Hyunsoo is his antisocial personality disorder, caused by the curse that he's been living under - he's able to see the dead.

Free from "contamination"

In order to get close to the anti-social side of the role, Lee Joongi spent lots of time outside of work in reading and learning about how to distinguish antisocial personality disorder from the usual mental disorder. When filming, he completely cleared his mind, paid close attention to the relationships and characters, and went on site with extreme focus. "If I don't understand the character's intrinsic emotions, Do Hyunsoo would likely become a character that's close to my previous roles. So I was very careful about it." With a clear mind, being fully immersed into the role, following the direction of the director, communicating with the director and staff, he tried hard "not to accidentally contaminate the portrayal of the character". As a result, although Do Hyunsoo is gentle and good looking, the self conflict shown in his intimate relationship, and the incapability to empathize from his dark side stood out from all his roles that Lee Joongi had portrayed before.

The filming of "Flower of Evil" lasted 7 months. "While filming, I was worried whether the love story in a thriller could bring the sense of tension and freshness to the audience, which may stimulate their curiosity for each episode." The filming was briefly put on pause due to COVID-19, but it did not affect him. Once on site, he devoted 100% into the scenes, and consistently delivered a stunning performance. From its premiere through the finale, "Flower of Evil" had been highly praised. The pretty, strong, yet heart-breaking character Do Hyunsoo marked a successful comeback of Lee Joongi after a two-year break.

The Post "Flower of Evil" Era

I believe I'm a wild actor. Those wo like me would really like me, but before being acknowledged by the public, I still have a lot to learn. Showcasing the unique 'Lee Joongi style' is good, but to an actor, the greatest pleasure is to be able to present himself to a larger audience." Since returning to the public view, the exception about his future has been built up. "I'd like to meet everyone with good work that's meaningful to all, and get closer to the audience with more projects."

Sometimes,  he would not walk out easily from the characters after the filming was over, and he would start to feel down. When it comes to times like this, Jiujitsu would help him absorb the negative emotions. Lee Joongi started practicing Brazilian Jiujitsu 3 years ago. He practiced it quite often as he liked it so much. During his interviews a year later, Lee Joongi started to enjoy the exercise that counters the brute force with techniques. He shared how Jiujitsu changed his life: "after coming home from the training, I'd drink beer while watching videos about jiujitsu as a recap. That was my little happiness."

After practicing Jiujitsu for two and half years, he stopped it in 2020 due to the pandemic. The last time he posted about Jiujitsu on Instagram was from a year ago. He wants to go back to the training routine, but it has to wait until the pandemic fades away. 

INTERVIEW

Waves: What are your plans about your next project?

JG: I'm carefully going through many options. As the last project was widely appreciated, this puts pressure on me. I'm contemplating how to show a new side of myself in my next project.

Waves: "Flower of Evil" received lots of praises. Was there anything in particular you would need to study for when portraying your character? For your next project, what's the role you would like to take on as a challenge?

JG: The most unique part of this drama was that the character had been hiding his identity from his beloved wife and family for 14 years. In the end, he had his name cleared and rebuilt his family. I was worried whether I could bring in new creative elements from these aspects.

Although my projects are very genre-specific, there's always melo blended in. My fans would like me to act in a melodrama; they want to see melodrama, so I've taken that into account when going through my options. I'm working hard to make fans' wish come true. Lastly, I pay lots of attention to the meaning of the project. I always focus on the character, and I hope my next project will also be a piece about love and healing.

Waves: What do you think is the most important thing about being an actor?

JG: I think it's people. Presenting the inner side of the character to more people, and hope the audience can gain something from it. I think the most awesome part of being a professional actor is when I can help people heal. When that happens, I feel the great sense of achievement. I'll continue to work hard, be open and honest, an become an actor that does not miss any details.

Waves: (Chinese) people say "those who excel in acting, "direct". Has actor Lee thought about directing a project? If given the chance, what type of work would you like to direct?

JG: I have. Having worked with directors on site, I believe that to become a director, you'd need to look at things holistically and need to learn more, so it's not an easy profession. If given a chance, I'd love to learn more. Even if its a small project, I'd like to take on that challenge. I personally like the actor Clint Eastwood. It's very important for a director to be able to help actors bring out better performance. I'd love to try it.

Waves: Actor Lee is always devoted and sincere when interacting with fans. This is very touching. After so many years of your career, how have you been able to stay true to your heart to your fans and about being an actor?

JG: My fans have been showing me their unchanging love. This is a blessing to me. My fans have always supported me and showed their care for me. Everyday like this is a precious experience to me. So I want to pay back to my fans by showing more pf my love for them. I'd like to continue my journey of being an actor with my fans.

Waves: How do you balance your dream and the reality?

JG: I take harmony seriously. My wish is to embrace each other on site happily and warmly, but the reality doesn't always work that way. There are always things that don't go as planned. So I work hard, and won't give up trying to pursue those values that I hold.

Waves: What would you do when things are not going well on site?

JG: I wouldn't leave the site even when there are no scenes for me. If I leave without being focused or performing well, I'd feel anxious and concerned about missing something. So I usually stay extremely focused and won't leave the site.

Waves: The "Lee Joongi font" has been very popular on the internet recently. Have you practiced it before?

JG: I practiced calligraphy when I was young, because my father said that the handwriting shows the personality and characteristic of a person. One's mind would not calm down if they don't write well. So my father was very strict about it, and I had always been careful when it came to handwriting. These days, I type on cell phones more than writing things, like everyone else. So my handwriting is not as good as before. Thanks for still appreciating it.

Waves: What do you do at home when you can't go out due to the pandemic?

JG: I cant work out at home. I need someone to work out together with, or to give me instructions. So I haven't been able to work out at all. I've also been avoiding non-essential trips outside. So I've been going into hibernation mode to sleep more. More sleep helps keep our body and cells healthy. The nights are longer these days. I'd find some classic pieces and watch them while drinking beer. I hope everyone can come through this difficult time together.

Waves: What are the things you'd like to do in the short term, and what are your must-dos in the future?

JG: I've been reading scripts and watching videos. I watch movies and dramas from the perspective of a critique and a fan. There are lots of things for me to learn. I would think: what's good about this piece? Can that be leveraged into the next project? To pay back to the expectations from my fans, I need to be very careful. The next thing would be workouts. I've practiced Jiujitsu for two and half years, but haven't done it even once this year (2020). I want to work out after the pandemic is over.

Waves: Could you recommend any drama or movie that you've followed and liked?

JG: I watched almost all of them. I think my work is the most interesting one, because I cry over them. Sorry, everyone (laugh). There are different genres among my projects too, so I'll recommend my work. " Flower of Evil". If you like melodrama, watch "Moon Lovers" and "Time Between Dog and Wolf". 

Waves: What are your wishes for the new year?

JG: To be able to meet with my fans, either through fan meetings or any occasion where I can meet them in person. Although I did go live on my SNS account to communicate with my fans, it was such a pity that I couldn't meet them in person. The self-isolation has again made me cherish the time when I could meet with them. I really hope I can meet my fans soon.

Waves: Anything you'd like to share with your Chinese fans?

JG: Long time no see, my Chinese fans! It's such a pity. I'd run over (to see the Chinese fans). The Chinese fans have been with me since a long time ago. To me, every one of them is precious. I've always remembered the love from them. I want to visit all cities in China without exceptions. I hope everyone can stay healthy. I'll also stay connected with you. I wish you happiness!

Translation Credit: @MegaMangoPamelo (Twitter)

• Love 3
On 1/24/2021 at 4:44 PM, willenette said:

*** Is it true that Lee Junki will make his drama comeback soon through "Link"? I thought all along he declined it. I heard that he has decided to take the offer to be the male lead.  If so, Lee Junki will play the role of Eun Gyehoon, a man who set up a restaurant in a shabby neighborhood where his twin sister went missing 20 years ago. Eun Gyehoon's business goes well as he attracts customers with his sexy appearance and visual. One day, he meets a woman who suddenly invades his feelings and brings a huge change in his life. The drama is described as a fantasy melodrama and human mystery drama. If this is true, I'm happy. At least, we could get to see him in another drama soon. In case, I'm looking forward to the drama if LJK is in it. :blush:

To be honest, the synopsis isn't too shabby. Its right up JG's alley. He can nail this to a tee. But looking his post Flower of Evil interviews. I am positive he is shifting out dramas that have "fantasy" or "mystery" in them. He has been very vocal about doing an "ordinary" role and straight melodrama/romance. I wouldn't rule out him picking a historical drama next(although I really hope he doesnt unless its really really good). I also don't like sageuk comedy or  sageuk rom com which seems to be the trend now. But I can also see him picking up another thriller knowing he gets loads of offers in those. He probably has a lot of good ones to choose from.

On 1/23/2021 at 6:40 PM, Tuiwgn said:

@willenette, he must have his reasons - maybe the character is a bit similar to DHS?:huh: ... we will just have to wait a bit longer 

And I think even if he has accepted an offer, he might keep it quiet until FOE made its wave on Netflix...

Anyhow cant wait to find out  what he decides to do next...:wub:

I thought so too. The timing of this casting news was off. Even if neither him or Chaewon are posting on SNS about "Flower of Evil" on being on Netflix to draw attention to the viewers not to mention is still being picked up by other broadcasting stations in Asia. If he confirmed this now, it would mess with the immersion of Flower of Evil who are watching for the first time because buzz would be shifted onto the new drama.

5 hours ago, hiluna said:

Unless there is another main actor, I saw that Kim Seon Ho is posted as a main.  So it is possible that LJG has turned it down. 

Thats another reason why its good he declined. What with the script being passed around like a hot potato. The main lead role has been linked to Kim Seon Ho, Lee Jae Wook and him. In addition, all the roles where he got critically acclaimed were the ones the writer and/or the director had him in mind as the first choice e.g Two Weeks, Lawless Lawyer, Flower of Evil. Now it not unusual for dramas to hit big even when the final cast is not the first choice i.e Descendants of the Sun and Penthouse.

On the flip side, there have also been flops because it kind of shows the production team is not decisive about the script especially when the ages/acting styles of the role being cast dont match see Scholar Who Walks the Night(I heard JG was like the 4th choice). Its just fortunate that the role matched his look and he is amazing in sageuk. This link drama too had my alarm bells ringing. Lee Jae Wook (22 years old) Kim Seon Ho( 34 years old) Lee Joon Gi(38 years old). Their looks and charms are very different from each other too.

Another thing I was iffy about is the age difference between him and the rumoured female lead. Personally, I am not a fan of kdrama romances where the actor's age gap is 10+.  Especially when the gap is 20s- 30s. 30-40 age difference is fine because the visual is not too jarring and the acting skill is more or less in the same range. There are tons of actresses within his age group that he can work with and there are tons of actors within her age group that she can work with. If it was a thriller thats a different story.

But most importantly, I think it was just media play by either the production team or the reporter who came across the casting offer. As seen from the tweet above, he was indeed offered the role but rejected it early on.  As any fan of JG's would know, he never reveals the offers he rejected, the only news we hear is he is in "talks" and confirmation. Its good his agency came through and nipped the rumors in the bud. It only took them 1 hour to deny:D.

In any case, I look forward to his next drama/movie..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

(ENG) Lee Joon Gi’s interview with WAVES

Least we forget, our man is a model too, a great one at that:)

20210209 SENSE Magazine Photo Shoot - BEHIND THE SCENES

Bonus pic :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 1/26/2021 at 12:27 PM, violina said:

WAVES INTERVIEW

The Beauty of the Reunion

The "Six-star" Drama

Which dramas from the 2020 were worth a 5-star rating? Looking at the excellence of the storyline. "Flower of Evil", no doubt, has a place on that list. If taking the clean, fresh, and visually pleasant looks of leading actors Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon into account, we'd like to give an additional star to this show.

This was the second time that Lee Joongi had co-starred with Moon Chaewon. On their first first project Criminal Minds (2017), they agreed to work together again in a melodrama. The opportunity came at the right time. Three years later, in "Flower of Evil", which also premiered in July, the duo skipped the love stages of attraction, infatuation, or being newlyweds, and started the show straight as a sweet loving couple that's been married for years.

Do Hyunsoo, portrayed by Lee Joongi, is handsome, financially comfortable, and a sweet father and husband. However, that happiness is only on the outside. Both the husband and wife have their own secrets. The dark side of Do Hyunsoo is his antisocial personality disorder, caused by the curse that he's been living under - he's able to see the dead.

Free from "contamination"

In order to get close to the anti-social side of the role, Lee Joongi spent lots of time outside of work in reading and learning about how to distinguish antisocial personality disorder from the usual mental disorder. When filming, he completely cleared his mind, paid close attention to the relationships and characters, and went on site with extreme focus. "If I don't understand the character's intrinsic emotions, Do Hyunsoo would likely become a character that's close to my previous roles. So I was very careful about it." With a clear mind, being fully immersed into the role, following the direction of the director, communicating with the director and staff, he tried hard "not to accidentally contaminate the portrayal of the character". As a result, although Do Hyunsoo is gentle and good looking, the self conflict shown in his intimate relationship, and the incapability to empathize from his dark side stood out from all his roles that Lee Joongi had portrayed before.

The filming of "Flower of Evil" lasted 7 months. "While filming, I was worried whether the love story in a thriller could bring the sense of tension and freshness to the audience, which may stimulate their curiosity for each episode." The filming was briefly put on pause due to COVID-19, but it did not affect him. Once on site, he devoted 100% into the scenes, and consistently delivered a stunning performance. From its premiere through the finale, "Flower of Evil" had been highly praised. The pretty, strong, yet heart-breaking character Do Hyunsoo marked a successful comeback of Lee Joongi after a two-year break.

The Post "Flower of Evil" Era

I believe I'm a wild actor. Those wo like me would really like me, but before being acknowledged by the public, I still have a lot to learn. Showcasing the unique 'Lee Joongi style' is good, but to an actor, the greatest pleasure is to be able to present himself to a larger audience." Since returning to the public view, the exception about his future has been built up. "I'd like to meet everyone with good work that's meaningful to all, and get closer to the audience with more projects."

Sometimes,  he would not walk out easily from the characters after the filming was over, and he would start to feel down. When it comes to times like this, Jiujitsu would help him absorb the negative emotions. Lee Joongi started practicing Brazilian Jiujitsu 3 years ago. He practiced it quite often as he liked it so much. During his interviews a year later, Lee Joongi started to enjoy the exercise that counters the brute force with techniques. He shared how Jiujitsu changed his life: "after coming home from the training, I'd drink beer while watching videos about jiujitsu as a recap. That was my little happiness."

After practicing Jiujitsu for two and half years, he stopped it in 2020 due to the pandemic. The last time he posted about Jiujitsu on Instagram was from a year ago. He wants to go back to the training routine, but it has to wait until the pandemic fades away. 

INTERVIEW

Waves: What are your plans about your next project?

JG: I'm carefully going through many options. As the last project was widely appreciated, this puts pressure on me. I'm contemplating how to show a new side of myself in my next project.

Waves: "Flower of Evil" received lots of praises. Was there anything in particular you would need to study for when portraying your character? For your next project, what's the role you would like to take on as a challenge?

JG: The most unique part of this drama was that the character had been hiding his identity from his beloved wife and family for 14 years. In the end, he had his name cleared and rebuilt his family. I was worried whether I could bring in new creative elements from these aspects.

Although my projects are very genre-specific, there's always melo blended in. My fans would like me to act in a melodrama; they want to see melodrama, so I've taken that into account when going through my options. I'm working hard to make fans' wish come true. Lastly, I pay lots of attention to the meaning of the project. I always focus on the character, and I hope my next project will also be a piece about love and healing.

Waves: What do you think is the most important thing about being an actor?

JG: I think it's people. Presenting the inner side of the character to more people, and hope the audience can gain something from it. I think the most awesome part of being a professional actor is when I can help people heal. When that happens, I feel the great sense of achievement. I'll continue to work hard, be open and honest, an become an actor that does not miss any details.

Waves: (Chinese) people say "those who excel in acting, "direct". Has actor Lee thought about directing a project? If given the chance, what type of work would you like to direct?

JG: I have. Having worked with directors on site, I believe that to become a director, you'd need to look at things holistically and need to learn more, so it's not an easy profession. If given a chance, I'd love to learn more. Even if its a small project, I'd like to take on that challenge. I personally like the actor Clint Eastwood. It's very important for a director to be able to help actors bring out better performance. I'd love to try it.

Waves: Actor Lee is always devoted and sincere when interacting with fans. This is very touching. After so many years of your career, how have you been able to stay true to your heart to your fans and about being an actor?

JG: My fans have been showing me their unchanging love. This is a blessing to me. My fans have always supported me and showed their care for me. Everyday like this is a precious experience to me. So I want to pay back to my fans by showing more pf my love for them. I'd like to continue my journey of being an actor with my fans.

Waves: How do you balance your dream and the reality?

JG: I take harmony seriously. My wish is to embrace each other on site happily and warmly, but the reality doesn't always work that way. There are always things that don't go as planned. So I work hard, and won't give up trying to pursue those values that I hold.

Waves: What would you do when things are not going well on site?

JG: I wouldn't leave the site even when there are no scenes for me. If I leave without being focused or performing well, I'd feel anxious and concerned about missing something. So I usually stay extremely focused and won't leave the site.

Waves: The "Lee Joongi font" has been very popular on the internet recently. Have you practiced it before?

JG: I practiced calligraphy when I was young, because my father said that the handwriting shows the personality and characteristic of a person. One's mind would not calm down if they don't write well. So my father was very strict about it, and I had always been careful when it came to handwriting. These days, I type on cell phones more than writing things, like everyone else. So my handwriting is not as good as before. Thanks for still appreciating it.

Waves: What do you do at home when you can't go out due to the pandemic?

JG: I cant work out at home. I need someone to work out together with, or to give me instructions. So I haven't been able to work out at all. I've also been avoiding non-essential trips outside. So I've been going into hibernation mode to sleep more. More sleep helps keep our body and cells healthy. The nights are longer these days. I'd find some classic pieces and watch them while drinking beer. I hope everyone can come through this difficult time together.

Waves: What are the things you'd like to do in the short term, and what are your must-dos in the future?

JG: I've been reading scripts and watching videos. I watch movies and dramas from the perspective of a critique and a fan. There are lots of things for me to learn. I would think: what's good about this piece? Can that be leveraged into the next project? To pay back to the expectations from my fans, I need to be very careful. The next thing would be workouts. I've practiced Jiujitsu for two and half years, but haven't done it even once this year (2020). I want to work out after the pandemic is over.

Waves: Could you recommend any drama or movie that you've followed and liked?

JG: I watched almost all of them. I think my work is the most interesting one, because I cry over them. Sorry, everyone (laugh). There are different genres among my projects too, so I'll recommend my work. " Flower of Evil". If you like melodrama, watch "Moon Lovers" and "Time Between Dog and Wolf". 

Waves: What are your wishes for the new year?

JG: To be able to meet with my fans, either through fan meetings or any occasion where I can meet them in person. Although I did go live on my SNS account to communicate with my fans, it was such a pity that I couldn't meet them in person. The self-isolation has again made me cherish the time when I could meet with them. I really hope I can meet my fans soon.

Waves: Anything you'd like to share with your Chinese fans?

JG: Long time no see, my Chinese fans! It's such a pity. I'd run over (to see the Chinese fans). The Chinese fans have been with me since a long time ago. To me, every one of them is precious. I've always remembered the love from them. I want to visit all cities in China without exceptions. I hope everyone can stay healthy. I'll also stay connected with you. I wish you happiness!

Translation Credit: @MegaMangoPamelo (Twitter)

@violina, thanks for sharing this. I learned something & discovered something MORE about him. "Flower of Evil" will be on VIU this February, subbed in Tagalog in the Philippines. For Filipinos, this is perfect for those who do not want to read subtitles anymore. Tagalog dub is here for you.  :Woah:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
On 2/10/2021 at 6:49 AM, violina said:

Least we forget, our man is a model too, a great one at that

@violina our man of many talents:wub:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

I learned something & discovered something MORE about him.

Isn't it just! After reading so many interviews , one would have thought there wouldn't be anything new but yet there is always something more about him ... AAHH Lee Joon Gi>>>

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 K-Drama Hugs That Melted Our Hearts

Admittedly, when watching a K-drama the first kiss scene is heavily anticipated, however, a hug scene can be just as impactful, intimate, and vulnerable. There are many types to be admired — back hugs, run hugs, lift hugs, reunion hugs, and more — and they have the power to make our hearts soar with butterflies or swell with tears. Fortunately, as the K-drama world continues to deliver excellent romances and relationships with every new show, there are many hugs that have wiggled their way into our hearts. Here are some of our favorite K-drama hug scenes.

Warning: spoilers for dramas below.

Baek Hee Sung & Cha Ji Won & Baek Eun Ha in “Flower of Evil

In “Flower of Evil,” detective Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won) discovers that her husband, Baek Hee Sung, (Lee Joon Gi) is the prime suspect of an unsolved murder case. As the pair work on their own to solve the case, they eventually come together to clear Hee Sung’s name. Given the melo nature of this drama, almost all of their romantic scenes are laced with tears and a potent dose of torment. There’s no question that the show’s final embrace between the pair and their daughter, Baek Eun Ha, (Jung Seo Yeon) is one of the most moving hug scenes ever.

moon-chae-won-lee-joon-gi-jung-seo-yeon-

Nothing beats the euphoric relief of watching this hug. After watching them fight tooth and nail to be together despite the events of the past, this hug finally solidifies that they can be a happy family at last.

Start watching “Flower of Evil”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 2

*** I'm done watching his latest drama, "Flower of Evil" - continuously this time. I wasn't able to do so during airing since I lacked time. Now, I finished watching it. Now, this is the Lee Joon Gi drama that we deserved! I have to shower him with praise in this drama. He made Hee Sung such a multi-dimensional character that had so many layers to explore. Lee Joon Gi puts all of his being into the character. I really enjoyed the sort of cat-and-mouse game that ensued between Hee Sung and Ji Won. I should also mention their adorable daughter Eun Ha. She was such a delight with all kinds of cuteness as well as giving a really nice performance. “Flower of Evil” has an interesting mix of genres. It was so over-the-top that it made me laugh in some scenes, but I still felt the suspense from it. Although, there were moments that don’t really make sense that you just kind of have to go with.  Watching Hee Sung (who was revealed to be Do Hyun Soo, a suspected murderer and the son of a serial killer) and Ji Won’s relationship play out was heart wrenching. As we learn more about Hee Sung, we saw just how misunderstood he was. It was particularly heartbreaking to see Ji Won begin to dislike Hee Sung as she learned who he was. It was very satisfying to see Hee Sung realize that he did love Ji Won as well as how strongly Ji Won believed in him. I have to give a shout out to our amazing villain too. Kim Ji Hoon really went all out as the real Baek Hee Sung. The bad character in this drama is way more “villain-like” and I’m totally giving a perfect score to original Hee Sung. He was so good! Now, I was a bit conflicted & a bit disappointed about the ending. I don’t mind the amnesia trope, I personally wanted to see Hee Sung get his memory back. On the other hand, the amnesia allowed him to get rid of a lot of emotional baggage from his past. So while it wasn’t exactly the ending I would have preferred, it still was happy. “Flower of Evil” was a fantastic watch. The story was filled with suspense. It is good to deviate from our normal watching patterns sometimes. Here, there are plenty of great cliff hangers. Just wow – is all that I can say! The chemistry of Moon Chae Woon and Lee Joon Ki is very natural. “Flower of Evil” really was a special drama. Lee Joon Gi was top notch in this drama. It really is a fantastic series. This is one that starts out good, and it gets so much better as it goes! “Flower of Evil” is the complete opposite of light and fluffy. Amazing is a perfect word description for “Flower of Evil.”  :grin:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

5 K-Drama Scenes That Will Take You On A ~Virtual~ Date With Your Fave Oppa

Watch them on your TV for the full kilig experience!

One thing we love about K-dramas is they never fall short of giving us all the kilig we need to get through the day. In fact, few things feel better than replaying our favorite date scenes on a large screen! If you want to relive these moments and feel like your fave oppa’s leading lady, here are a few kilig scenes that will help you do just that:   

1. The stargazing scene from Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Remember when Wang So (Lee Joon Gi) took Hae Soo (IU) to an outdoor spot where they can blissfully gaze at the stars? So real and romantic especially when he leans in for a kiss! Scenes like this make you want to time-travel and escape to the Goryeo era where you can dress in traditional costumes and visit ancient temples. 

cosmo-x-samsung-205488-91-insert5-1611564228.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-drama-scenes-virtual-date-fave-oppa-adv-con?ref=home_feed_1

MOON LOVERS: SCARLET HEART RYEO (2016)/SBS/PHOTO COURTESY OF VIU
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Lee Joon Gi graces the cover of Chinese fashion magazine … Unparalleled influence on hallyu

(19. 02. 2021)

42a8c5bc93f0434587e75dd8f487e81e0b6ca4df

Actor Lee Joon Gi fascinates with some extraordinary photos.

Lee Joon Gi graced the cover of the February issue of Chinese fashion magazine ‘SENSE.’ With him named the New Year Personality of 2021,’ the pictorial has caught the attention of many hallyu fans upon its release, demonstrating Lee Joon Gi’s indomitable influence on hallyu.

5be1311221dad083944a5cafb5bd114937bc178c

The pictorial shot on 3D also shows different sides of Lee Joon Gi. First, the photo of him blending into powerful red lighting shows his overwhelming presence. Lee Joon Gi’s constant handsomeness despite the shaking [of the camera] and his aura that no one can copy literally hold our attention.

0decfd72cef46e6f82e6f9af32453a2f248a844c

In the photo where Lee Joon Gi is relaxing while leaning against a tea cup, his quintessentially Asian vibes attract our attention. Here he represents a harmonious blend of modernity and past, exuding mysterious beauty and making us think that we have stepped into some fantasy world. In the third photo showing his profile, he shows off his sharp facial features, making it look like a movie poster.

Saying hello to fans through the pictorial, Lee Joon Gi continues to talk about his next project in the interview that followed. “In the next project, I want to show a different and even better version of myself. I am hard at work reading the scripts and reviewing them so I can do a project that feels like my destiny.” Asked what genre he wants to try, he said, “I’d like to do a melodrama that my fans love to see me in the most. I also want to do an action or historical drama I haven’t done in a while. I am keeping an open mind to many possibilities, so please look forward to what project I am bringing to you in 2021.” His answer makes us look forward to his next step.

Last year, actor Lee Joon Gi received a lot of love through drama ‘Flower of Evil’ and continues to be an indomitable ‘hallyu’ influence. With so much attention being paid to him around the world, he makes us wonder how he will entertain and touch us in 2021.

Source: Naver

Article Translation: @allaboutjoongi (Tumblr)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

d540d41db7c3729921c2ff827fab0687f6e9046b

Lee Joon Gi Talks About His Spring Bucket List, His Goal As An Actor, And More

Feb 27, 2021.                                      by C. Hong

Actor Lee Joon Gi recently shot a pictorial for the March issue of the magazine The Star.

The photo shoot took place on Jeju Island, where Lee Joon Gi posed in front of a modern hotel and impressed the staff with his horseback riding skills despite it being four or five years since he had last ridden a horse.

In the interview, he said, “It’s my first time on Jeju Island in about 10 years, so it feels like I’m seeing it anew. I think it’s become more mystical and beautiful. It feels like I was able to work and rest at the same time.”

Lee Joon Gi had received critical acclaim for his role in the 2020 drama “Flower of Evil.” He said, “I’m grateful for having received so much love and excessive praise. The drama left a big impression on me because it felt like the first time in a while that I’d done an in-depth and heavier project that still had a warm humane side. I’m carefully looking over good scripts and thinking about what to do next. I don’t know what project I will be returning with, but I hope that I will be able to give people joy, comfort, and hope through a good story with a good message. Please wait a little longer.”

lee-joon-gi.jpg

Asked if he had a spring bucket list, he said, “Before COVID-19, I had little interest in traveling. I worried that going traveling alone would make me lonelier. The times when I’d go abroad to meet fans were the happiest trips for me. But now that things like travel have become impossible, I’ve started to miss people and to feel the desire to freely roam the world. If the situation improves, then I’d like to go on a trip on my own.”

lee-joon-gi-.jpg

Lee Joon Gi also shared how he talks himself through his personal difficulties. “I think hard about all the things that opened my potential and helped me get to where I am,” he said. “I remember the values that I hold dear. I remind myself that I need to value myself.”

He concluded, “I think that we’re all struggling through a really difficult time. One of the most difficult things for me is not being able to meet fans. This year, I want to give them greater happiness through a good project. I hope that we can meet once again and rejoice. I sincerely thank you for always sending me your love and support.”

Check out “Flower of Evil” below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Love 4

*** This came from KingChoice, which is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories. These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants! While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should.  :glee:

These Are Considered The Current 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

5. Lee Joon Gi

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-handsome-korean-actors-2021-close-february-28-1259.html

• Like 3

[HanCinema's News] 10 Time Travel K-Dramas That Will Blow Your Mind

Time travel is a common genre in the world of Korean dramas but it is very rare that this concept is dealt with in a manner that doesn't look like a caricature of science-fiction. Most of the time, K-Dramas hit the right spot when it comes to time travel but in extraordinary cases, they can blow your mind.

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo"

photo1308879.jpg

Who can forget this iconic time travel drama that left everyone clutching at their hearts? Starring IU, Lee Joon-gi, Kang Ha-neul and a whole bunch of other stars, this drama will go down in the history of K-Dramas as being one of the most unforgettable ones ever. A woman from the future lands in medieval Korea where princes and Kings alike, fall for her charm.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-10-time-travel-k-dramas-that-will-blow-your-mind-149589.html

• Love 2

327ea9ed1e69a9fc0765c670c485a158b89c4b89

Lee Joon Gi’s interview with The Star magazine for the March, 2021 issue

Blue Skies, Warm Breezes, Dazzling Jeju Island, and Our Heartthrob Lee Joon Gi.

Editor | Eun-Young Kang (text), Suji Choi (editorial)

Photographer | Kyung-Jin Lee

-

One minute, he smiles brightly and innocently like a ‘spring boy,’ and the next minute, he is back as that guy who hides behind his enigmatic eyes. Following the conclusion of drama <Flower of Evil>, actor Lee Joon Gi joined us on a photoshoot trip to Jeju Island. About three months later, we met again for an interview. Here are the 18 questions we asked him:
 -

Q1. We’re curious what you’ve been up to after our Jeju Island photoshoot.

JG – It has already been about three months since my trip to Jeju Island with <THE STAR>. Once again I realize how quickly time goes by, and at the same time, I miss the time I spent with the <THE STAR> photoshoot team – whom I always work with – and my staff in Jeju. Following the Jeju Island photoshoot, I’ve been spending my time doing some interviews relating to drama <Flower of Evil>, which received so much love last year, and taking care of some personal stuff, all the while reading lots of scripts. Because of Covid-19 that has been so hard on so many people around the world, I try extremely hard not to go out but stay at home unless I absolutely have to go out for things I need to get done.

Q2. What are the most memorable moments during your Jeju Island photoshoot?

JG – I hadn’t been to Jeju Island in about 10 years. It was so different from how I had remembered Jeju Island. It changed a lot and became an even more mystical and beautiful place with an even more pleasant environment. Throughout my trip to Jeju Island, I felt like I was resting while working, so those three days felt so short. At times I felt like working with you guys really healed my body and mind. I felt as though I had returned to nature and became calm and poised. At other times, I felt like a child again. During our visits to beautiful tourist spots to take photos, such as Cheongsu Gotjawal Forest, when we found something new that we hadn’t included in our plans, we would photograph it on the spot just to bring a different feel to the photoshoot. When we suddenly had this idea that we wanted to capture all the riches of nature that might await us beyond that high hill, then we wouldn’t hesitate to climb that hill. We also ran along with horses galloping around, surrounded by that scenery of Mother Nature.

When it occurred to us that a place like Yongnuni Oreum Volcanic Cone would be a great photoshoot spot, then we would actually climb it all the way to the top. I remember all the staff who came along were sweating buckets on the way up. (laughs) We also visited Suwolbong Peak, Socheonji, and other beaches to see all sorts of rock formations and stuff that are the blessings of nature. I think we were so engrossed seeking out every single place we could go, taking it all in, and capturing the refreshing, free vibes that place gave off as well as ‘Lee Joon Gi’ being in there. It’s such a shame that our trip was too short for us to get all those beautiful riches of Jeju Island in the photos. I would love to introduce to my beloved fans more about Jeju Island that has the most beautiful views and the greatest history in Korea if I get the opportunity to do so. I think you would have the happiest time there if you go with your loved ones. I want to visit there more often for travel when I have free time.

Q3. In 2020, you received so much love for <Flower of Evil>. What project are you working on this year?

JG – I am incredibly grateful to have received so much love and more praise than I deserved last year. I hadn’t done a project that had so much depth, gravitas, and humanity to it in a long time. So right now, I am having a very hard time choosing my next project. (laughs) Maybe because the drama left such a lasting impression on me. Anyway, I am carefully reading good scipts that came my way and taking a long, hard look at them. I am also very curious what project I will be coming back with. Personally, though, I think a lot about doing a project that has popular appeal, which can entertain and touch a wider audience. I want to do a melodrama; I also want to take on a historical drama or a period drama I haven’t done in a while. I have no idea what project I will be returning with, but I will choose a project that can give people comfort, hope, and entertainment with a good story and a message. So please continue to support me and wait a little longer. I will try not to take too long thinking over it [next project].

Q4. There are still a lot of people falling in love with Lee Joon Gi’s performance catching up with <Flower of Evil>. Is there any comment you find most memorable?

JG – As an actor, the best compliment I can get is when viewers say they feel the changes in my character’s psychological state and emotion along with the character and that they believe the character really does exist. I think I received a lot of compliments like that [for Flower of Evil]. I am so incredibly thankful that I can’t pick just one comment. You know, I love watching those reaction videos to <Flower of Evil> on YouTube, the comments that came with them, and real-time comments. Actually, when my drama airs, I will watch each episode just as any other viewer does – totally engrossed, not just in the scenes I performed, but throughout the whole drama. (laughs) So I laugh and cry along with my fans and viewers, sharing those reactions with them. Of course, another benefit I get from this is that I can analyze each and every situation [depicted in the drama]. When I share those emotions with viewers, I feel a great sense of accomplishment. Those are the truly happy moments I get as an actor… From the bottom of my heart, thank you. And now, I should start looking for new things that I can use to give a better performance.

Q5. A few days ago we celebrated Seollal (Korea’s national holiday for New Year’s Day). What did you do during the holidays?

JG – Because of Covid-19, I spent this year’s Seollal at home with my parents and my little sister, having little conversations, just as we did on the first day of the year. We exchanged New Year’s greetings with our relatives over the phone. I don’t think it was just me, but I believe many people did just the same to keep one another healthy and safe. The Covid-19 crisis has brought suffering to so many people around the world and I pray it ends as soon as possible and things improve so we get to see our loved ones face-to-face more often.

Q6. Covid-19 has made us spend more time at home. Do you have any tips for using time wisely during your stay at home?

JG – Well, I am not so different from you guys, really. I just do not go out unless I really absolutely have to for things I need to get done. There is nothing I can do other than strictly adhering to the safety measures. I love hanging out and chatting with people, but now I can’t even think of doing that. I think that’s why I do everything that I can do at home. I do simple at-home workouts, watch all sorts of movies, old and new, and study English and just anything that I can do at home, little by little. I also cook. Right, the other day, I got a physical exam along with my family to check my health. I was worried because I hadn’t done that in a while, but fortunately, the exam results were good. I say jokingly to myself, “I am hibernating now,” so I can stay positive. I even have funny thoughts like, ‘If I have enough rest when I can, that will keep the cells in my body healthy and help them grow, won’t it?’ I think that [kind of thought] helps me get better skin. (laughs) It is not just me, but there are so many people suffering due to this crisis. I hope that Covid-19 ends and our lives return to normal as soon as possible, bringing smiles back to everyone.

Q7. When do you particularly feel that the long winter has passed and spring is on the way?

JG – Actually I don’t feel the change in temperature because I stay at home all the time. But when I do go out because I have a [work] schedule to take care of, I will feel the clear and warm sun and think, ‘Ah, I guess new, spring days are coming.’ Recently, I felt the seasons changing when I was spring-cleaning my closet. This year, I don’t think I am going to greet warm spring days directly, but I think spring days next year will be very cozy and warm, don’t you think? I will pray you guys all get to have happy spring days.

Q8. What would your spring bucket list be like?

JG – My bucket list for the spring… Before Covid-19, I wasn’t really interested in traveling. I worried that traveling alone would make me feel even lonelier. Those times when I travelled to meet my fans were actually the happy trips for me. But now that I cannot do any of them, I started missing people and wanting to see and feel more of the world freely. Someday, when the situation improves, I want to take my own trips. These days, I really think a lot about that kind of stuff. Also, I dream of reuniting with you guys.

Q9. What makes Lee Joon Gi happy these days?

JG – There hasn’t really been anything so special that made me happy, because I am pretty much living in isolation these days. Most recently, though, I created a good project and brought it to a successful conclusion by working with my co-stars, seonbae (senior) and hubae (junior) actors, and the production team—and that was great happiness for me. Despite the tough times, everyone worked so very hard to keep one another safe and bring this good project to a successful conclusion. Feeling a sense of accomplishment together with those people is probably the greatest happiness. Also, I think times like this has given me the opportunity to rediscover happiness in everyday life, which was once peaceful and which I took for granted. I often have thoughts like, ‘Ah, right, I spent such happy times with so many people,’ ‘There were so many people who made me happy.’ I will treasure these feelings I’m having right now. Hopefully, when the day comes that we can have warm spring days back, I will be ‘Happy Person Lee Joon Gi’ who can bring even more positive energy to you.

Q10. Do you ever feel depressed or sad?

JG – Sure, sometimes I feel blue rather than sad. However, in this situation, I am not the only person having this problem. Lots of people are working hard to get through this situation wisely. I also try my best not to let that depression consume me. I get energy from other people as well, so I feel a longing for things like: I want to see them, meet them, and talk to them. So I do get lonely and depressed thinking about those things. Fortunately, though, it was only a while ago that I finished my drama <Flower of Evil>. I felt a great sense of accomplishment on the set, and I met and worked with all kinds of good people there. Right now, I am trying to get through this time, thinking that the time will come soon that I can get back to the set and work with many people again – all the while I am thinking about and waiting for the day that we get to meet face to face.

Q11. You reached out to your fans through ‘Naver NOW’ a while ago.

JG – I thought, of all the ways I could reach out to my fans, it was the best way to go. Personally, I love this medium – radio – so much. Because it allows me to communicate with my fans in real time. Of course, I am such a “too much talker” who talks on and on about myself. (laughs) The [Naver] radio staff already knew that about me and kept the later time slot open for me, so it ended up being a very long broadcast. Everyone was surprised. They asked me if I wasn’t tired. On the contrary, it was me who apologized to the staff. Because I worried they got off work late because of me. (laughs) I mean I had such a happy time that I didn’t even notice how fast it went by. Also, we had a server crash because of the enthusiastic support from you guys, and that is also a great memory. Having spent that time, I started missing you guys even more and felt truly grateful to receive so much love endlessly. I also liked communicating directly with you, which is one of the great benefits of being on radio. I want to make more occasions like that happen now and then. Because I miss you guys, too, just as you miss me.

Q12. Is there any other new area you want to explore?

JG – Personally, I love watching variety shows and when I actually do go on [one of those shows], I tend to enjoy it so much that I even get carried away. But at the same time, because I get excited and enjoy myself so much, it is so embarrassing watching myself on that space [variety show]. (laughs) Instead of exploring a new area, I want to work on a project that has a story in a new genre and reach out to audiences from different parts of the world.

Q13. These days, efforts are being made to revive Cyworld Minihompy (Mini-Hompage) [**former Korean social media platform once popular in the 2000s**]. Is there any memory you definitely want to bring back from your Mini-Homepage?

JG – On my previous Mini-Homepage, I used to have my own photo albums where I saved fan artworks and pictures my fans put so much work into creating, as well as the videos and photos they took of me. So if I could bring anything back, I would love to see again those memories tucked away in those photo albums. Those were our [JG and his fans’] own places and I miss them so much. Also, in the past, I used to interact with my fans in the comments [on his Cyworld page], so I want to bring back those talks we used to share at the time. The Mini-Homepage was really such a precious means of communication for us.  I was told that it might be brought back to life. If everything gets restored, I definitely want to bring those old memories back and talk about them with my fans.

Q14. You are a jiu jitsu enthusiast. I assume you couldn’t really practice it last year. Then what did you spend all your energy on?

JG – In fact, it’s been over half a year since I took a break from jiu jitsu. I am so sad. (laughs) Of course it was Covid-19 that impacted this, but I also felt a sense of responsibility that I had to avoid injury. I had to be careful, taking every single possibility [of injury] into consideration. But I really have this strong desire to get back to jiu jitsu, so I want to start it again when the Covid-19 situation improves. Until then, I am trying to stay fit by doing at-home workouts. I hope the day comes soon that I can work out again, sweating and getting all active, and now I am waiting for that day.

Q15. Taking care of your mental health is important, particularly in these times. Do you have your own mantra that you use to get through tough times?

JG – It is not easy to take care of your mental health, particularly in these times. I am not always a positive person, either. Sometimes I get pessimistic and critical. But every time I do, I will reflect on the things that helped me get this far, everything that helped open up possibilities that I’d had in me, and remind myself of the values I hold dear. Then I’ll say to myself, ‘I’ve been constantly on the run until now, so I am going to let myself find a way to rest,’ and ‘I need to value myself.’ That’s the sort of mantra I say to myself. Of course, it does not always work, but I always try my best. Personally, I get more positive energy and motivation when I get back on the set. So hopefully, I will soon get to work in a great environment and learn new ways to take control of my mind in it.

Q16. Of the movies, dramas, or variety shows you’ve recently watched, was there anything that impressed you?

JG – Because of the Covid-19 situation, I also started spending more time watching international productions through a variety of platforms. While drinking cold beer. (laughs) Instead of choosing just one thing, I want to say that, in my opinion, the quality of Korean productions, which aim to reach out to global audiences on those platforms, is now remarkably high. I guess their [such Korean productions] greatest appeal is that they receive really high ratings abroad and resonate with audiences of different cultures. I am also looking forward to having the opportunity to reach out to audiences from diverse cultural backgrounds. I will do my best to come back with a project [that can be helpful in that regard].

Q17. Is there any type of character you haven’t played but want to try?

JG – I want to play a character in a drama or melodrama that deals with warm humanity, who speaks to us living in this age where people can easily become hostile towards others. Or, I would love to do a Sci-Fi project or an action project that is really fun and exhilarating, has a meaningful message to give, and is visually entertaining. Whatever the project will be, I always want the same thing: that I want to be in a refreshing story that will help me spread my wings and soar.

Q18. Lastly, what are your plans for this year, and is there anything you want to say to your fans?

JG – I think we are all struggling hard to get through these really hard times. And yet, the hardest part of all this is that we cannot continue to do things we value—which made us happy in everyday life but which we took for granted. One of those things is, of course, meeting with you guys, my fans. This year, I want to bring you greater happiness through a good project, and my biggest wish is for us to reunite and party together again. Until that day comes, please take care of your health. I pray the day comes soon that we reunite, looking cheerful and healthy. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all for always sending me unwavering support and love, and I will try my best to repay for the love and support. As always, I miss you, and I love you.

End.

Article Translation: @allaboutjoongi (Tumblr)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

24 K-Dramas That Are Made Even Better By Their Fantastic Soundtracks

There's a whole lot to love about K-dramas.

From their twisting plotlines to their poignant romance arcs, it's no wonder that once you watch one K-drama, you'll quickly find yourself wanting to watch another (and another, and another, and another)!

But you know what makes a K-drama stand apart from the rest? An incredible soundtrack.

K-drama soundtracks are seriously underrated. Not only are they ridiculously catchy and a great way to find new artists to listen to, but they can also provide a glimpse into a character's mindset or complement the show's current storyline. Add in performances by phenomenally talented artists like Exo's Chen, BTS's V, or IU, and K-drama soundtracks definitely deserve more recognition.

So without further ado, here are 24 K-dramas that are made even better by their fantastic soundtracks.

3. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016)

This album is lightning in a bottle, and I'm not just saying that because Exo's Chen sings on its soundtrack (ba-dum-tss). Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo is a drama filled with unexpected twists and turns, but its soundtrack gracefully rises to the challenge. Want a deeply romantic track? Exo-CBX's "For You" is a must-listen. Need something a little more lighthearted? Look no further than Loco and Punch's "Say Yes." This legendary soundtrack truly has something for everyone.

Recommended songs: Exo-CBX's "For You," Loco and Punch's "Say Yes," Epik High's "Can You Hear My Heart (feat. Lee Hi)," Davichi's "Forgetting You," Jung Seung-hwan's "Wind" — but honestly, this soundtrack is flawless from start to finish.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.buzzfeed.com/emlyntravis/the-best-k-drama-soundtracks

• Like 2
  • Love 2

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Comfort

Welcome back to another installment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

Comfort does not have to mean just your clothes, either, as the members of Shinee and Lee Junki show. The latter strolls along a stone path, surrounded by a secluded house and greenery.

20210316_seoulbeats_LeeJunki.jpeg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

https://seoulbeats.com/2021/03/for-your-viewing-pleasure-comfort/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

*** Lee Joon Gi will continue to work with Namoo Actors since he just renewed his contract with the management agency. Namoo Actors announced through an official press release today, March 22. LJK has been working with them for many years now & I'm glad for this good news. I highly anticipate MORE for his upcoming projects under them. :glasses:

• Thanks 2

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Feeling Fresh

Welcome back to another instalment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

Spring is dawning and our favourite idols and actors are starting the season in style. Gorgeous florals and bold colours are popping up across fashion pages, but some of the coolest looks are the most casual and carefree. NCT’s Sungchan and actor Lee Joon-gi keep things fresh and fun in shades of sky blue, while Blackpink’s Jennie and GFriend’s Yerin model vivid cherry-blossom pink. TXT showcase a youthful vibe in silky bomber jackets, but Choa demonstrates that the simplest outfits can capture the mood just perfectly in her pictorial for The Big Issue Korea.

20210320_seoulbeats_Lee-Joon-gi-683x1024

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

https://seoulbeats.com/2021/03/for-your-viewing-pleasure-feeling-fresh/

• Love 1