Quantcast

*** "Flower of Evil" ended with a bang — its highest rating of 5.7 percent. :blush:

*******************************************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 21-27, 2020

source : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-21-27-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

Wednesday, Sep. 23      
When I Was the Most Beautiful 10 MBC 3.7%
Flower of Evil 16 tvN 5.7%
  • Wiggle 1
  • Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wendy

• willenette

• patoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its quite widely known that LJG is beyond nice and approachable to his fans. but i would also like to point out that his fandom is exceptional in a lot of ways, which explains why he is always so nice

Something to brighten up the mood  Got this nice Japanese magazine with Joon Gi on the cover as well as the Japanese DVD for MLSHR, both with long and interesting interviews of the MLSHR cast.

OMG! The 4th prince has his own thread! I discovered it by accident! I love him since friday, the day i started watching SHR. It started with this scene: then it intensified by infinity beca

Posted Images

“Flower Of Evil” Star Seo Hyun Woo Reveals Why He Was Impressed By Lee Joon Gi During Filming

1894d8bf5a484cf5a5eeecdfcc2c087d.jpeg?s=

In a recent interview, “Flower of Evil” star Seo Hyun Woo talked about his experience filming the hit tvN drama.

In “Flower of Evil,” Seo Hyun Woo played the role of journalist Kim Moo Jin, a childhood friend of Do Hyun Soo (played by Lee Joon Gi) and the ex-boyfriend of Do Hyun Soo’s sister Do Hae Soo (played by Jang Hee Jin).

Seo Hyun Woo also spoke highly of his co-stars Lee Joon Gi and Jang Hee Jin, commenting, “Lee Joon Gi and Jang Hee Jin are true veteran actors.

Because it was my first leading role, I was excited but also very nervous, and they understood that better than anyone. They helped me feel comfortable even starting with rehearsals.”

He went on to praise Lee Joon Gi in particular, recalling, “Lee Joon Gi is an actor that makes you wonder where all that energy is coming from: that’s how cheerful and lively he is, and he’s a person who gives everyone around him great vibes and energy. When I felt down because of my own shortcomings while acting, he would approach me first to comfort me and talk about it. He was someone who led the entire set and everyone on it that way. While playing my first lead, I learned a lot from watching Lee Joon Gi.”

Describing how Lee Joon Gi had impressed him while filming their basement fight scene, Seo Hyun Woo revealed, “I was really worried about it, but I ended up being grateful to Lee Joon Gi. As befit his ‘action expert’ title, he made it possible for me to film the scene safely. I really received a ton of help from him. The scene involved strangling, and I felt like I was acting together with a martial arts expert. He knew how to make it look real without hurting me at all. That’s the kind of acting he was capable of.”

Seo-Hyun-Woo-Lee-Joon-Gi-2.jpg

Seo-Hyun-Woo-Lee-Joon-Gi-3.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Watch “Flower of Evil” with English subtitles below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

*** I enjoyed this drama so much. LJK has done so well in this drama. I love the ending scene.  :blush:

****************************************************************************************************

4 Things We Loved & 1 Thing We Hated About The “Flower Of Evil” Finale

542a4c163ab44c45a747eb857d2bda30.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Flower of Evil” has finally finished and, in true melodrama fashion, has left viewers feeling a spectrum of emotions. Episode 15 finished on a devastating cliffhanger that left Do Hyun Soo’s (Lee Joon Gi) life in the balance with Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won) fighting to keep him by her side. Much like all the previous episodes, viewers will need one final box of tissues to accompany this episode. Here are the things we loved and hated about the drama’s finale.

Warning: spoilers for the final episode below. 

Spoiler

LOVED: Cha Ji Won and Do Hyun Soo’s wedding flashback

Having been married from the first episode, viewers have only gotten flashbacks to piece together Ji Won and Hyun Soo’s epic love story. From their first date to their first kiss, the show had given us all their highlights except for their wedding. Fortunately, the finale opens up with the pair taking their wedding photos. They both look absolutely stunning while they pose in various positions for the photos. The photographer asks Ji Won to smile more naturally, and eventually Hyun Soo asks if they can take a short break. He notices her discomfort, and they discuss the reality about his parents not attending. He quickly reassures Ji Won that he won’t regret it and says that she’s all he has.

lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil8.gif

This scene is just so soft. From the lighting to the music to Ji Won’s effortless bridal look, viewers can’t help but be awed by this scene. It’s so simple and gentle that no matter what’s to come in the present, you get the feeling that they will have their happily ever after. This is the perfect way to open up the finale.

LOVED: Do Hae Soo getting a happy ending

Throughout the drama, there was always a looming fear that Do Hae Soo (Jang Hee Jin) wouldn’t survive the entirety of the show. Fortunately, she survived Baek Hee Sung’s (Kim Ji Hoon) wrath and was able to make a full recovery. In the finale, she is finally facing judgment for her sins and is on trial for the murder of the village foreman. While Hyun Soo’s testimony seems to further muddy her defense, Ji Won, her partners, and Hyun Soo are able to find a witness to help her case. They all celebrate when she is set free at the end of her trial. Afterwards, she has a final dinner with Kim Mu Jin (Seo Hyun Woo) and her brother to let them know of her plans to travel abroad.

The ending of Hae Soo’s story is one of the most wholesome parts of the finale. She suffered through such a lonely life, and it is delightful that her character has a happy ending. There were plenty of conversations she had with other characters that seemed so finite that viewers couldn’t help but question whether she would find healing like Hyun Soo. Her plans to travel abroad are incredibly fitting. While it would have been easy to give her a happy ending with Mu Jin, as it was clear their feelings for each other had not ended, it’s satisfying that the writer chose another route. Instead of choosing someone else, Hae Soo chooses herself, and it’s the perfect end to her character arc.

LOVED: The story behind Hyun Soo’s shop name

If there’s one thing that’s now fully evident thanks to the finale, it’s how absolutely romantic Hyun Soo is. Even if he didn’t always know it himself, the finale solidifies just how much he loves Ji Won. After waking up in the hospital with no memory of Ji Won, Hyun Soo has to go on one final journey to discover how he feels about her. His search for the perfect workshop place leads him back to his workshop under his home with Ji Won. There he finds his old journals and business card with the name of his shop. Ji Won walks in and mentions how he never told her the meaning behind the name. She quips that now no one will ever know, and Hyun Soo immediately tells her the story behind it.

lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-flower-of-evil
lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil24.gif
lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil31.gif
lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil41.gif

What more could solidify their romance as epic as a parallel to a Greek god? Aside from how romantic this scene is in general, the part that makes this so incredible is the idea that Hyun Soo learns from himself how much Ji Won meant to him. The whole episode, he keeps asking other people how much he cared for Ji Won, but he doesn’t know if he could quite trust it himself. It is clear that he lived a long time thinking that he was similar to the god Hephaestus, and his shop name was something that was very personal to him, which was why he never shared it in the past. This is such a heartfelt scene that truly reveals to Hyun Soo what viewers already knew—he has loved Ji Won for a very long time, and nothing will ever change that, even if it’s amnesia.

LOVED: The ending scene of the show

Now if there’s one thing that was always up in the air from the first episode of this drama, it was Ji Won, Hyun Soo, and Eun Ha’s (Jung Seo Yeon) happy ending. The whole premise of the show is if their marriage and family would survive his lie that lasted for over a decade and a half. In typical K-drama fashion, the happy ending came in the last few minutes of the show. After reconciling in his workshop, Ji Won asks Hyun Soo if she would like to accompany him to pick up Eun Ha from school. Similar to the flashback of when they first saw Eun Ha after her birth, he asks Ji Won if she thinks Eun Ha will like him. Ji Won simply laughs, and soon enough, we see father and daughter reunite. Eun Ha is as bright and bubbly as ever and doesn’t hesitate to let Hyun Soo know that she loves him the most in the world. The show ends on the three of them embracing with tears and huge smiles.

moon-chae-won-lee-joon-gi-jung-seo-yeon-
moon-chae-won-lee-joon-gi-jung-seo-yeon-

This scene is hopeful, happy, and melancholic all at once, and that’s what makes it so beautiful. Considering half the finale has you wondering if they will even receive a happy ending, this scene comes as a huge relief. After all the suffering they had to go through, they can finally live happily together. Like any good final scene of a finale, it touches your heart and has you aching to see them just one last time before the frame freezes and the credits roll.

HATED: The amnesia plot

If there’s one trope that is overdone in K-dramas, it’s amnesia. Most of the time, it’s a last-ditch effort for angst to separate the leads until the final moments of the finale. However, that’s not to say it’s always a bad thing. “Flower of Evil” brings a fresh take on this trope by adding some serious nuance and detail that keeps it in tune with the other episodes of the show. After surviving Baek Hee Sung’s gunshot at the end of episode 15, Hyun Soo has a successful surgery. While the doctor tells Ji Won that he is in stable condition and it’s just a matter of him waking up, viewers watch as all of his memories of Ji Won fade away. For the whole finale, Hyun Soo struggles to grapple with the life his past self had built after his car accident. Hyun Soo’s frustration reaches an uncomfortable climax with Ji Won when he tells her that he can read her too easily and knows she expects him to say that he still loves her like his past self. Ji Won then fires back with what she really wants to say—how could he forget her?

moon-chae-won-flower-of-evil32.jpgmoon-chae-won-flower-of-evil41.jpgmoon-chae-won-flower-of-evil51.jpglee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-flower-of-evillee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-flower-of-evilmoon-chae-won-flower-of-evil6.jpgmoon-chae-won-flower-of-evil7.jpg

Any lover of “Flower of Evil” can certainly appreciate the full-circle ride that the amnesia plot brings. The tiny details of this plot truly shine here. For example, Hyun Soo’s foil to Baek Hee Sung comes full circle as he loses the 15 years of his life that Baek Hee Sung also lost when he was comatose. Then, of course, Hyun Soo finally learns from himself that he is capable of feeling and trusting his emotions and can have a fresh start with Ji Won free of deception. However, as a viewer who has watched him have legendary character development that is often not afforded to characters, it’s hard not to feel like Ji Won. How could he forget? Did we not just watch him learn and overcome his misconception of himself that he does in fact feel emotions in the previous 15 episodes? What was the point of allowing him and Ji Won to communicate through their problems if it was going to be taken away in the finale? Did we really need to see them overcome the idea that Hyun Soo may not sincerely love her one last time? This is why the amnesia plot in ways seems futile and repetitive. Yes, it is satisfying with all the little details coming together, but on the other hand, it wouldn’t have been such a bad thing to have had a little more healing instead of hurting in this finale.

However, all grievances aside, “Flower of Evil” is truly a drama to admire. If you’re a K-drama lover looking for a nuanced story and well-developed characters whose struggles and triumphs leave a deep impression on your heart, then “Flower of Evil” should be at the top of your to-watch list.

Catch the drama below: 

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Love 2

5 Catholic Korean Actors And Their Baptism Names

5-catholic-korean-actors-with-their-bapt

We all know that the population of South Korea has a wide range of religious beliefs. Most Korean citizens don't officially accustom themselves with any religion. However, there is a small percentage of the population in Korea that is baptized as Catholic Christians.

Some of them are even Korean celebrities like Kpop idols as well as Korean drama stars. So now, it's time to take a look at the lists of Catholic Korean actors with their handsome baptismal names. Surely the netizens are interested who amongst the famous actors are baptized as Catholics, and let's find out their biblical names! Please scroll down.

Lee Joon Gi

5 catholic Korean actors with their baptism names
(Photo : lee joon gi fanpage pinterest)

As a baptized Catholic Christian Lee Joon-Gi bears the handsome biblical name Peter. His biblical name was derived from Peter the Apostle, who was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ, and one of the first leaders of the early Church. "Flower of Evil" actor Lee Joon Gi as we all know is a multitalented actor. He was widely recognized on his first leading role playing a clown in the film The King and the Clown (2005).

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119008/20200928/5-catholic-korean-actors-and-their-baptism-names.htm

• Love 2

These Gorgeous And Hot Korean Actors In Their Late 30s Are Still Single And Available

As everyone is getting hooked to Korean dramas, especially during community quarantine, we know that it's hard to keep track of all the good looking actors from all the series, especially now that Korean entertainment companies are always launching fresh new faces with every project release.

However, there are those heartthrobs who stand the test of time! As some would say, Korean men age like fine wine, and yes, they got even hotter as they age. Let's look at those fine handsome Korean actors that are still single and maybe ready to mingle. It seems a lot of them choose to remain single. This could be because of a personal choice or maybe because they still don't have time to be in a relationship, or maybe they still haven't found "the one."

Check out the list below! See if your favorite hot actor is on the list.

Lee Joon Gi, 38

5 Hot Shirtless Korean Actors In Their Late 30's That Are Still Single And Available
(Photo : lee joon gi fanpage pinterest)

Who else fell in love with Lee Joon Gi as Baek Hee-sung in "Flower Of Evil?" Or did you fell in love with him portraying his role as 4th prince Wang So in "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo?" If you raised your hand in both these questions, you are one certified Lee Joon Gi fan. He's 38 but looking so fine! And yes, he's single, of course.

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119006/20200928/these-gorgeous-and-hot-korean-actors-in-their-late-30s-are-still-single-and-available.htm

• Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lee Joon Ki Talks About Doing Romance with Moon Chae Won

Lee Joon Ki completed his latest drama Flower of Evil with fierce contemplation.

ljk01-1536x1024.jpg

Lee Joon Ki, who entered the entertainment industry in 2001 as a model, drew attention as “a man prettier than women” in the film The King and the Clown, and the drama My Girl. Since then, he has built up his career with various works, including Time Between Dog and Wolf, Iljimae, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. And most recently, he created his “all-time drama” by showcasing an outstanding emotional performance in Flower of Evil.

In a written interview with Sports Chosun, Lee expressed his thoughts on ending the show.

“Now that it’s over, I feel a lot of mixed emotions. I feel relieved about finishing the work, and have a sense of accomplishment of turning the early burden into a success, but at the same time, feel a bit of emptiness that I had to say goodbye to everyone who had been in the same set. I feel lonely, but grateful for many things.”

In Flower of Evil, Lee took on the role of Do Hyun Soo, a man who has been faithful to many roles.

“Baek Hee Sung, who lives as a craftsman, had to look natural. So I looked up on craftwork videos on YouTube before filming, met with a real metal craftsman, and learned the details for a short time. When I was putting on a face as a warm father, I’ve added a lot of ad-libs. The director trusted me to try many things.”

ljk02.jpg Credit: tvN

The person who helped him the most was Moon Chae Won, who played his wife in the play.

“For the images of a husband, I built them up by sharing my thoughts with Moon Chae Won. She is an actor who is very delicate and has great power in focusing emotionally. So she filled in a lot of parts that I could have missed.

Thanks to her, I felt heartbroken just thinking of Cha Ji Won at the end.”

He also showed satisfaction in working on a romance genre with Moon Chae Won.

“Moon Chae Won has a unique power when it comes to romance. She is lovely, but affectionate, and sometimes just heartrending. I’ve always wanted to work on a romance genre with her. Though I do wish that the portion of our small and happy daily lives, like when we were dating, be bigger than the heartrending love story, I’m satisfied with the overall chemistry we created.

Lee Joon Ki focused more on the flow of emotions rather than the action scenes,
“I pondered over how much movement I had to make and take to convey the emotions and feelings that come from the scene. So I focused more on emotion than action. In the scenes where I’m driven to the edge of the cliff, I tried to immerse more by digesting all the action sequences myself.”

Flower of Evil is a work that gave Lee Joon Ki painful worries.

“When I first read the script, I thought it was something that I couldn’t handle right now. I agonized over it again and again before I made my decision. Fortunately, I had time to spare, so I kept reading the script and drew pictures in my head. Then I suddenly thought, ‘Maybe it’s fate for this project to come to me now.’”

Now, Lee Joon Ki is searching for his next project.

Source : https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202009290100265610017210&servicedate=20200928

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

***Moon Chae Won was asked this question :

Q6. How was it like working with your co-star Lee Joon Ki?
Lee Joon Ki’s outgoing and I’m introverted. We have some differences in personality, but working with Lee Joon Ki was always great. He is a good partner and I would gain strength from the bright energy he gave off on the set. I think we have gotten even closer through this work.

source : https://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?year=2020&no=986431&refer=portal

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Made In Korea: 11 Trendsetting K-Designers Who Dressed Korean Celebs

What’s K-pop without K-fashion? Behind a well-dressed star is always an innovative designer whose work is even more amplified by the wearer’s charisma and innate sense of style. These Korean designers are shining the light on Korea as a hub for creative talents in fashion:

Kim Seo Ryong

If there’s a go-to designer that has a portfolio filled with handsome Korean stars, it’s got to be Kim Seo Ryong.

Considered a veteran in menswear, Kim Seo Ryong first launched his brand in 1996. He has won several design awards since then for his impeccable classic looks that stand the test of time.

kimseoryong_.jpg

Gong Yoo, Lee Joon Gi, Lee Jong Suk, EXO’s Kai

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

10 Fantastic Korean Oppas and Where to Find Them

As our way to help you jumpstart your journey towards Hallyu (Korean wave) fandom, we have rounded up 10 dashing and influential Korean actors whom you can follow on social media right now! Be on the front row when it comes to getting the latest updates about their daily lives—upcoming dramas and films, new leading ladies, snaps of their adorable pets, or just what dishes they had for Sunday’s brunch.

Get those fingers warmed up as here is KDramaPal’s list of 10 oh-so- fantastic Korean “oppas” (Korean term for older brother/close male friend or boyfriend) and where you can find them. Online, that is.

10. Lee Joon-gi

Lee Joon-gi

Lee Joon-gi is widely known for his impeccable portrayals in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016) and Flower of Evil (2020). He is one of those stars whose electrifying stares can give us palpitations. Joon-gi is extremely attractive and all when he smiles, but when he puts on his serious face, he transforms into someone who is dangerous…ly attractive. Yup, that’s right, abso-still-utely attractive.

Instagram: @actor_jg | 4.7 million followers, 0 following

Facebook: @OfficialLeeJoongi | 1.8 million followers, 1.8 million likes

Weibo: 李准基 | 16.6 million fans

Spot and heart: Joon-gi’s latest family portrait, Ggabi and Jjoonie, reindeer Joon-gi

• 10.1.png?resize=307%2C452&ssl=1
  • 10.2.png?resize=378%2C563&ssl=1
  • 10.3.png?resize=323%2C502&ssl=1

©️actor_jg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramapal

https://www.kdramapal.com/10-fantastic-korean-oppas-where-find-them/

• Love 3
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기 Finished Drama: The Flower of Evil

*** It’s good to hear he speaks highly of Lee Joon Gi.  His role is complex in the drama. Kim Ji Hoon's character is so scary. It was such an impactful character. He's very convincing. And.....he's handsome - looks very manly. He's incredibly HOT & sexy! Love the long hair for him. I'd never really seen him act before  & I can say that he deserves more recognition.  I hope he will be awarded...The hottest villain so far. His cold psychopath portrayal was chilling!  :blush:

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Kim Ji Hoon Talks About Working With Lee Joon Gi, Being Surprised By Reactions To His “Flower Of Evil” Scenes, And More

2e521078ef2648e6a8b535a6362769ac.jpeg?s=

After making a splash in the hit drama “Flower of Evil,” actor Kim Ji Hoon shared his thoughts about the experience and his future plans in an interview.

The tvN drama is about a man named Do Hyun Soo (Lee Joon Gi) and his detective wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won), who begins to suspect that her husband may be a serial killer. Kim Ji Hoon played the villainous Baek Hee Sung, who framed Do Hyun Soo.

Kim Ji Hoon talked about working with Lee Joon Gi on the show. “He’s such a sincere actor with so much passion and tenacity about acting, so every moment I spent acting with him was so enjoyable,” he said. “I think you can feel mentally happy even when you’re physically exhausted if you’re doing something that you really love, and I think that both Joon Gi and I felt the same way when we were acting together. On top of that, it’s hard enough to put all the care required into just your own acting, and yet I learned a lot from him as I saw how he, as a star of the show, kept up the mood on set and was a leader.”

Kim Ji Hoon continued, “He’s more detailed and passionate than anyone, and if he puts his name on a project then he truly puts everything into it.

He’s really someone I can learn a lot from. We knew each other before the drama, but now that we’ve worked together, I came to sincerely respect him.”

Kim Ji Hoon filmed the most scenes with the actors playing Baek Hee Sung’s parents, Son Jong Hak and Nam Gi Ae. He said, “Both of them put so much energy into their acting and were so immersed in their roles that I was also energized while acting with them.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

Watch “Flower of Evil” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) (3)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Actor Lee Junki Surprises Fans with His Diet Plan, Says That He has Stopped Eating Wheat for 4 Years

large_c0181db96700d574ac60cde0187d997e56

Lee Junki talked more about his diet plan. 

Back on October 3rd, actor Lee Junki greeted fans through an Instagram live broadcast. During the talk, one fan left a comment, "Should we eat ramyun?" To this, Lee Junki revealed, "It's been a long time since I've stopped eating instant noodles."

1602032807278-1602032807278.png

Image Source: Instiz

He continued, "When I crave for spicy ramyun, I eat konjac noodles instead." He also said that he has completely stopped eating wheat. The actor revealed that he has managed his food intake for approximately 4 years. 

1602032891245-0.jpg

Image Source: Instiz

Lee Junki went on explaining, "I also don't really eat rice. I get carbohydrates from healthy food." However, he said that even he has avoided unhealthy food, he still gains weight. He said, "In the future, too, I will mind my intake.

Thumbnail Credit: Instagram '@actor_jg,' The Qoo

source : Kdramastar

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/10/07/actor-lee-junki-surprises-fans-with-his-diet-plan-says-that-he-has-stopped-eating-wheat-for-4-years-385416

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Actor Lee JoonGi Shares His MBTI On Instagram As Promised To Fans

lee-joongi-cover-namoo-actors-680x384.jp

NAMOO Actors

Lee JoonGi shared his MBTI on Instagram.

Just a few days ago, actor Lee JoonGi held an Instagram live with his fans and many asked him about his MBTI.

MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is a personality test indicating how someone perceives the world and makes decisions. It is currently one of the popular questions asked to the celebrities.

As promised, he posted his result on Instagram one day later on Oct. 4. It is INFP-T, a mediator.

lee-joongi-instagram-1.jpg

According to 16personalities.com: "A Mediator (INFP) is someone who possesses the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. These rare personality types tend to be quiet, open-minded, and imaginative, and they apply a caring and creative approach to everything they do.". For more about the mediator, check the whole description here.

lee-joongi-instagram-2.jpg

Fans have been thanking the actor for keeping his promise and for talking with them two hours on live Instagram.

lee-joongi-fans-comment-mbti-insta-live.

Lee JoonGi really loves his fans and stick to his promise. Recently, the actor acted in the drama "Flower of Evil" and impressed with perfect acting one more time.

Do you have the same MBTI?

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/actor-lee-joongi-shares-his-mbti-on-instagram-as-promised-to-fans/

• Love 2
4 hours ago, willenette said:

Lee Junki went on explaining, "I also don't really eat rice. I get carbohydrates from healthy food." However, he said that even he has avoided unhealthy food, he still gains weight. He said, "In the future, too, I will mind my intake.

He drinks beer and other alcohol...:Pthey are high in calories.

But really , I prefer he gains some weight though...

• Like 1

Fans Select The Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Actors of All Time

K-drama fans from all around the world placed their votes on an online community voting site to select the hottest K-drama actors of all time. Want to know who made it to the top 10? Then keep on reading!

9. Lee Joon Gi - 144,832 votes

Lee Joon Gi

Lee Joon Gi is a South Korean actor, singer, dancer, and model. He first debuted as a model in 2001 and had his first major acting role in the 2005 film "The King and the Clown", which earned him international acclaim. He is also known for his role in the rom-com drama "My Girl". His rise from an unknown actor to a household name has solidified him as an established Hallyu star.

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119064/20201008/fans-select-top-10-hottest-kdrama-actors-time.htm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, kimchi_eonnie said:

Would you recommend Criminal Minds

@kimchi_eonnie, I did  not follow the original American series so went in with open mind and enjoyed it . But bear in mind there is no romance here and not a lot of LJG , as there is a whole team there solving crimes...You still get some great action from JG though!

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Fans Select The Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Actors of All Time

K-drama fans from all around the world placed their votes on an online community voting site to select the hottest K-drama actors of all time. Want to know who made it to the top 10? Then keep on reading!

JG is always number 1 for me in terms  of acting and hotness!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기