Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, dejun said:

Missing JG.  Glad to know that he's filming now.  It's after more than 1 year without a drama or movie from him.  So now, I can look forward to his next drama.  Currently, rewatching Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo since I missed him onscreen. :wub:

Miss him very much too! I only watch Korean drama starring LJG, so it’s been a long long time....:unsure: in the meantime, I have rewatched most of his previous dramas but find it hard to rewatch Scarlet Heart Ryeo - far too sad . For me, It was one of his most memorable character together with Gong Gil... I hope Flower of Evil will provide another opportunity for him to shine. Looking forward to it:rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Wendy

    2819

  • willenette

    2049

  • patoi

    1769

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its quite widely known that LJG is beyond nice and approachable to his fans. but i would also like to point out that his fandom is exceptional in a lot of ways, which explains why he is always so nice

Something to brighten up the mood  Got this nice Japanese magazine with Joon Gi on the cover as well as the Japanese DVD for MLSHR, both with long and interesting interviews of the MLSHR cast.

OMG! The 4th prince has his own thread! I discovered it by accident! I love him since friday, the day i started watching SHR. It started with this scene: then it intensified by infinity beca

Posted Images

9 hours ago, willenette said:

 

Hi dejun, I watched that drama 2-times, too! I find it good. It's a must-watch series for me. The Princes' looked more royal with their good visual. For me, everything fall back into place at the end. I got hooked with the OST, too! This drama was definitely worth my laughs & late-night sleep. I love ech character, the acting & the direction. I find the story really touching. Of course, Wang So is the character I loved in the entire drama. There were scenes that broke my heart but there were also that made me go LOL!  :lol:

 

Hi @willenette, nice to meet you again as it has been so long ago.  When I first watched Moon Lovers I find it not as good as most viewers acknowledged at that time.  But now when I watched it, it's so much better than the current dramas airing nowadays.  That goes to show how far the quality of today's dramas have dropped.

 

JG's best role is still Wang So character and his interaction with Hae Soo is so lovely to watch.  It's really good to rewatch this drama.  :lol:  For me, most JG's dramas are worthy for rewatch at least twice.  It's time I should take out the rest of his dramas for rewatch while waiting for the upcoming one. :D :wub:

 

Hi to all JG fans, old or new. :) 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tuiwgn said:

Miss him very much too! I only watch Korean drama starring LJG, so it’s been a long long time....:unsure: in the meantime, I have rewatched most of his previous dramas but find it hard to rewatch Scarlet Heart Ryeo - far too sad . For me, It was one of his most memorable character together with Gong Gil... I hope Flower of Evil will provide another opportunity for him to shine. Looking forward to it:rolleyes:

 

What you can do @Tuiwgn is to rewatch most of the episodes but leave the last few episodes untouched if you want to appreciate JG's acting and the drama.  The King and the Crown is a great masterpiece movie, an epic.  Finally, JG gotten his wish to be a villain :lol: and lately he's been paired with good co-stars so gone were the days his fans complaint on his previous co-stars being less worthy in pairing. :P

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1 May 2020 at 10:04 AM, dejun said:

 

Hi @willenette, nice to meet you again as it has been so long ago.  When I first watched Moon Lovers I find it not as good as most viewers acknowledged at that time.  But now when I watched it, it's so much better than the current dramas airing nowadays.  That goes to show how far the quality of today's dramas have dropped.

 

JG's best role is still Wang So character and his interaction with Hae Soo is so lovely to watch.  It's really good to rewatch this drama.  :lol:  For me, most JG's dramas are worthy for rewatch at least twice.  It's time I should take out the rest of his dramas for rewatch while waiting for the upcoming one. :D :wub:

 

Hi to all JG fans, old or new. :) 

 

Hi dejun, among all his dramas I love "Arang & The Magistrate". The OTP are extremely well-matched. For me, it's one of the best in K-fantasy.  :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

22279681_1466800993404400_6638345261980450691_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=aldwBVPfBGIAX9aU8tE&_nc_ht=scontent.fkul5-1.fna&oh=e612632f91342fc4a1d7489e339c5bc3&oe=5ED8580E

 

@willenette, My most favorite and best JG drama is still Iljimae.  I got to know JG for the first time when I watched this hugely popular Iljimae when it aired at that time in 2008.  The viewers that were watching this drama were tremendous.  It was like practically everyone was watching this show.  Iljimae captivated and amazed me just like what Moon Lovers captivated so many viewers in 2016.

 

I could see there were 3 shows pivotal to JG's huge popularity up to this day.  The first one was the The King and the Clown movie that raise him to stardom then Iljimae drama that further heighten his immense popularity and lastly Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo that propels his popularity to yet another level.  I'm just curious to see if there will be another one that will continue to make him to stay at the top. ^_^

 

I mean his fans I have seen back in My Girl's days and after Iljimae's days till after Lawless Lawyer's days don't seem to dwindle somewhat.  That's a true testament his popularity is real. :D

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it was Scholar who walks the night that first captured my attention of LJG and I really liked the OST too.
 

Before that, I have watched My Girl ( didn’t take much notice of him apart from noticing the hair do) and  Iljimae (only on and off when it first came out because I was quite put off by the female lead). But of course by now I have watched everything that he’s been in.:wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dejun said:

 

@willenette, My most favorite and best JG drama is still Iljimae.  I got to know JG for the first time when I watched this hugely popular Iljimae when it aired at that time in 2008.  The viewers that were watching this drama were tremendous.  It was like practically everyone was watching this show.  Iljimae captivated and amazed me just like what Moon Lovers captivated so many viewers in 2016.

 

I could see there were 3 shows pivotal to JG's huge popularity up to this day.  The first one was the The King and the Clown movie that raise him to stardom then Iljimae drama that further heighten his immense popularity and lastly Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo that propels his popularity to yet another level.  I'm just curious to see if there will be another one that will continue to make him to stay at the top. ^_^

 

I mean his fans I have seen back in My Girl's days and after Iljimae's days till after Lawless Lawyer's days don't seem to dwindle somewhat.  That's a true testament his popularity is real. :D

I agree that King and the Clown, Iljimae, and Moon Lovers are his best works, but I really love Time Between Dog and Wolf, Arang and the Magistrate, Two Weeks, and Lawless Lawyer. I also want to rewatch My Girl, Fly Daddy Fly, Virgin Snow, Hero, Joseon Gunman, and Scholar Who Walks the Night. In fact, the only works I have no desire to rewatch are Hotel Venus, May 18, and Criminal Minds because he didn't have much to do in those three. They only have a few moments of his brilliance.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/009/334/505/maxresdefault-2923.jpg?rect=0,0,1540,1540&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max&w=1024&h=1024

 

16 hours ago, Tuiwgn said:

For me it was Scholar who walks the night that first captured my attention of LJG and I really liked the OST too.
 

Before that, I have watched My Girl ( didn’t take much notice of him apart from noticing the hair do) and  Iljimae (only on and off when it first came out because I was quite put off by the female lead). But of course by now I have watched everything that he’s been in.:wub:

 

I followed Scholar who walks the Night closely filled with much romantic air.  I love the exquisite costumes in this show and all the characters there but wasn't fully satisfied with the ending.  JG looked extremely handsome in this role.:wub:  :lol: When I watched My Girl, I was more attracted to JG's role and wanted to ship Seo Jung Woo with Joo Yoo Rin.

 

13 hours ago, joybran said:

I agree that King and the Clown, Iljimae, and Moon Lovers are his best works, but I really love Time Between Dog and Wolf, Arang and the Magistrate, Two Weeks, and Lawless Lawyer. I also want to rewatch My Girl, Fly Daddy Fly, Virgin Snow, Hero, Joseon Gunman, and Scholar Who Walks the Night. In fact, the only works I have no desire to rewatch are Hotel Venus, May 18, and Criminal Minds because he didn't have much to do in those three. They only have a few moments of his brilliance.

 

What is so good about JG's shows are that most of his works are rewatchable.  May 18 was a really good movie but hard to rewatch as that was a true incident happened in the history of South Korea whereas The Hotel Venus is more of an artistic movie so most viewers wouldn't appreciate it.  I also have no desire to rewatch The King and the Clown, Fly Daddy Fly and Flying Boys but I feel like watching Criminal Minds again after I finished with Moon Lovers.  Although CM didn't showcase his brilliance well but I enjoyed the story and plot. :blush:

 

I am also truly grateful to JG fans for making all his movies and dramas or specials available even to this day. :thumbsup:

 

@willenette  Is The King: Eternal Monarch worth watching?  I heard bad reviews by some long time drama lovers.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, dejun said:

 

 

I followed Scholar who walks the Night closely filled with much romantic air.  I love the exquisite costumes in this show and all the characters there but wasn't fully satisfied with the ending.  JG looked extremely handsome in this role.:wub:  :lol: When I watched My Girl, I was more attracted to JG's role and wanted to ship Seo Jung Woo with Joo Yoo Rin.

 

 

What is so good about JG's shows are that most of his works are rewatchable.  May 18 was a really good movie but hard to rewatch as that was a true incident happened in the history of South Korea whereas The Hotel Venus is more of an artistic movie so most viewers wouldn't appreciate it.  I also have no desire to rewatch The King and the Clown, Fly Daddy Fly and Flying Boys but I feel like watching Criminal Minds again after I finished with Moon Lovers.  Although CM didn't showcase his brilliance well but I enjoyed the story and plot. :blush:

 

I am also truly grateful to JG fans for making all his movies and dramas or specials available even to this day. :thumbsup:

 

@willenette  Is The King: Eternal Monarch worth watching?  I heard bad reviews by some long time drama lovers.

 

Hi dejun, are you asking me - hahaha - I'm biased when it comes to LMH, the same thing with LJK. Of course, for me, I find it good.  :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: Thank goodness JG knows how to choose his work projects quite well.  So I don't get bored when I watched his shows except those that he acted in the early days.  For The King: Eternal Monarch, I find the title interesting but I read bad comments given on the first 4 episodes, in addition I know for a fact that LMH's acting hasn't improved much so I now hesitate downloading this drama as I'm not his fan but was hoping the story is captivating enough for me to invest my time in. :P  Thanks for your feedback.

 

lee-joon-gi-adalah-aktor-model-dan-penyanyi-korea-selatan.jpg

 

Has JG finish filming yet?  Any news on that?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone... I cant login to my previous acct. (I dont know why?) I dont usually comment here but I need help. I need link where I can find JG guru show with eng sub? My new friend is now a JG fan after giving her some recommendation of JG dramas. She likes Moon Lovers, Lawless Lawyer and Two weeks. 

Thank you for your help. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Enaj said:

Hi everyone... I cant login to my previous acct. (I dont know why?) I dont usually comment here but I need help. I need link where I can find JG guru show with eng sub? My new friend is now a JG fan after giving her some recommendation of JG dramas. She likes Moon Lovers, Lawless Lawyer and Two weeks. 

Thank you for your help. 

It’s a must watch for LJG fan:D.

 

i did a google search , and find JG family Facebook page has the Eng sub interview , sorry don’t know how to get the URL...

 

it is also called Golden fishery show. Good luck:)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Enaj  Ep 135 & 136 of Golden Fishery show (Guru) links was posted before on this thread as this is not the first time fans has requested for it.  Here is the quoted post for download:

Spoiler
On 10/1/2016 at 8:01 AM, TheRoadNotTaken said:

Golden Fishery Ep 135 Eng Sub full part on 4shared

http://www.4shared.com/video/V97bzwKd/E135090429HDTVXviD-Ental.html

then Ep 136 (part 2 of Lee Joon Gi's interview) the 4shared link is not working but you still can watch it here: 

Golden Fishery Ep 136 part 1 

https://www.facebook.com/JGfamily/videos/279934055385492/

Golden Fishery Ep 136 Part 2 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=279938405385057&permPage=1

Golden Fishery Ep 136 Part 3 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=279948708717360&set=vb.112384868794403&type=3&theater

I know it was already posted long time ago but because Ep 136 4shared link is not working anymore it took me sometime to figure out where is it & I thought I should share it in case someone is looking for it too :P

I forgot how much he struggled to reach his dreams, if I spent 4 years following my dream & didn't reach it I would have gave up already, he failed 50 auditions every year gotta admire his passion, I wish he appears in Happy Together, he's a good storyteller, funny & thoughtful but I wonder if his honesty ever put him in trouble lol   

 

If you have any problem watching the video clips below is the link of English translated show:

20090429 Lee Jun Ki MBC Goldfish Talkshow with Kang Hodong

  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the info and clip @Tuiwgn @astrantia 

I better check JG family FB videos to share more abt LJG while waiting for his drama. 

Cant wait to see him act with no emotion, a very different to his previous roles which show many emotions with his eyes only. A stoic expression and blank eye. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...