patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기

3 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Lee Joon-ki's filming will be revealed at the 3rd 'Hotel del Luna'

scheduled to be broadcast on the 20th.

It seems to be true :

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201907180844220410#_enliple

http://m.mk.co.kr/entertain/headline/2019/535007#mkmain

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this links.  Ye, this is true & confirmed that he's going to reunite with IU in this drama. I admire their kind of friendship!  I'm surprised since it's a cameo appearance but, I don't complain because we could get to see him on the small screen soon! I'm curious what character would he be playing, though?  I'm not watching this current drama but because of this news I’m excited! I'm not rooting for them to be a couple but I am waiting for their reunion somehow.  Can't wait for this. :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing MORE - Meanwhile, 'Hotel Del Luna' airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 PM KST, right?  I miss watching him on the small screen.  :P

• Like 2

Running in to say...........................

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 21.gif?w=50

Lee Joon Gi is gonna be on my TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will have to watch Episode 1 & 2 of Hotel DeLuna to get ready for the awesomeness that I see in a tiny gif of our actor!  

https://twitter.com/softwangso/status/1151673633086922752

<<<kept as link just in case you don't want to be spoiled in the slightest....>>

9 minutes ago, willenette said:

I'm not rooting for them to be a couple but I am waiting for their reunion somehow.  Can't wait for this. :P

I just want to see Lee Joon Gi ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Running in to say...........................

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 21.gif?w=50

Lee Joon Gi is gonna be on my TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will have to watch Episode 1 & 2 of Hotel DeLuna to get ready for the awesomeness that I see in a tiny gif of our actor!  

https://twitter.com/softwangso/status/1151673633086922752

<<<kept as link just in case you don't want to be spoiled in the slightest....>>

I just want to see Lee Joon Gi ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hi pixelsticks, join with you, dear.  Their friendship with IU has been getting stronger and stronger since. Not only have they guested on each other’s fan meetings and sent each other food trucks, but last year, they even appeared on Knowing Bros together. I think the drama is doing well, rating-wise since its pilot EP. We'll stay tuned on the 20th! :P

• Like 1

*** These supportive acts from LJK towards IU are truly endearing. I guess they have started their closed friendship when they were filming the drama..... LJK is such a very NICE & warm person. :P

Lee JoonGi To Make Special Cameo In Drama “Hotel Del Luna” For His Close Friend IU

lee-joongi-iu-cover.jpg

Lee JoonGi and IU‘s friendship is well known among K-Drama lovers.

Both actors acted together as the main couple of the popular drama “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo” back in 2016. Since then, they have been constantly showing their support and close friendship for each other. They also have visited each fan meeting. Lee JoonGi even appeared with and for IU on “Knowing Bros” in October 2018.

giphy.gif

On July 18, it was reported that the actor will make a special appearance in episode 3 of IU’s current drama “Hotel del Luna” in support for her. His role can be discovered by viewers in the episode.

“Hotel del Luna” is a horror fantasy romantic comedy with IU and Yeo JinGoo. It tells the story of an elite hotelier that gets to run the Hotel del Luna by a fateful event. Because of this, he got to run the hotel with the beautiful and aloof but ill-tempered boss. Hotel del Luna is a hotel in downtown Seoul. For more information, posters, and teaser, you can check our cast and summary here.

The episode 3 will air this Saturday, July 20 at 9:00 pm KST on tvN.

Are you excited about his cameo?

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-joongi-to-make-special-cameo-in-drama-hotel-del-luna-for-his-close-friend-iu/

• Like 3

HAPPY 12st ANNIVERSARY, TIME BETWEEN DOG AND WOLF ! 

BEHIND THE SCENES

You can (re)watch this drama, on You Tube or any other Kdrama site

• Awesome 1

*** His cameo is coming up tomorrow, July 20, EP3 of "Hotel del Luna" - I hope this is long enough..... :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

*** His cameo is coming up tomorrow, July 20, EP3 of "Hotel del Luna" - I hope this is long enough..... :P

No matter how long, it wouldn't be enough:tounge_wink: For sure many fans wanted him as a lead actor in DHL :joy: but we all know that JG has his own criteria in choosing a drama

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

No matter how long, it wouldn't be enough:tounge_wink: For sure many fans wanted him as a lead actor in DHL :joy: but we all know that JG has his own criteria in choosing a drama

Hi happyfanlgx, it seems like LJK is so loyal to a friend. It's unlikely to a big star like him to cameo in a certain show or whatever - but, due to his friendship with IU led to his special appearance on the new tvN drama "Hotel Del Luna". Regarding his role, wait & see TONIGHT! "Hotel Del Luna" will broadcast at 21:00 KST. :P

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi happyfanlgx, it seems like LJK is so loyal to a friend. It's unlikely to a big star like him to cameo in a certain show or whatever - but, due to his friendship with IU led to his special appearance on the new tvN drama "Hotel Del Luna"

Yes, he is. The producers must've had a good reason for inviting him

• Like 1

If you want to watch LIVE the drama Hotel Del Luna -ep.3 and, of course, our JG, you can try this link:

67512660_327585811453119_6446187882104500469_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-otp1-1.cdninstagram.com https://www.ustream.tv/channel/tvn-live3

or this one:

https://tw.iqiyi.com/a_19rrhs6yx5.html?utm_source=tv99.tv&utm_medium=tv99.tv&utm_campaign=tv99.tv&utm_term=tv99.tv (not sure if it is live or can be viewed in all the countries)

Saturday, 9pm KST

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1