• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wendy

• willenette

• patoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its quite widely known that LJG is beyond nice and approachable to his fans. but i would also like to point out that his fandom is exceptional in a lot of ways, which explains why he is always so nice

Something to brighten up the mood  Got this nice Japanese magazine with Joon Gi on the cover as well as the Japanese DVD for MLSHR, both with long and interesting interviews of the MLSHR cast.

OMG! The 4th prince has his own thread! I discovered it by accident! I love him since friday, the day i started watching SHR. It started with this scene: then it intensified by infinity beca

Posted Images

The Cutest Korean Celebrity Pets We’re Obsessing Over

It’s common to see Korean celebrities adoring and adopting pets. Being a pet owner has become a huge phenomenon in South Korea and most recently, there has been a lot of advocating for adopting and rescuing pets. The list of celebrities uploading photos of their beloved pet animals are endless, and it’s created a sea of warmth and adorableness. I mean, who doesn’t love animals?! Here’s a post dedicated to SOME of the celebrity pets we’re obsessing over these days.

Warning: You might die of cuteness. Beware!

Lee Joon Gi – Ggabi and Jjoonie

Lee Joon Gi first revealed his two adorable dogs on the variety show “My Ear’s Candy” in 2017. He displayed not only his amazing organization skills, but he also showed how well he was able to train his two puppies!

Ggabi on the left and Jjoonie on the right. Look at the focus!

lee-joon-gi-pets.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

I miss him in Sageuks. Every time there is a new one without him in it I can't bring myself to watch for awhile. I so would have liked him to have taken on My country: The New Age or The King: Eternal Monarch or any for that matter.  I don't like seeing him as more like an idol doing concerts and ads than a real actor. I want him back on the screen !!! :cry:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기