Quantcast
patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기

Another update 

Google Translate:

The last concert ..We applaud our bros who have burned their passion for over eight hours! Everybody say "Let's get it!" Your cheering message is always welcome

• Like 1

''Junji's fans are really chan(cute) ... I would like to thank you for all the staff

and thank you very much for your encouragement tomorrow! ''

Thai fans 

Big poster

@ ds_kim_ is NamooActors CEO

Translation @jg_k_drama:heart:

#Repost @ds_kim_
・・・

“Before and after the Delight for us concert. He poured all the energy he had into this concert for the entirety of the four hours, and it was really magnificent. He looked so exhausted after the concert that I felt a little sorry for him, but he seemed happier than ever. Actually I was moved by something that I incidentally witnessed while enjoying the show. There was a cute-looking couple who sat right in front of me. When Joongi sang the acoustic version of ‘The Meaning of You,’ the man got down on one knee and put a ring on his girlfriend’s finger, gave her a tight hug and a kiss on her cheek. I was so happy that Joongi’s performance and singing today inspired someone to confess his love and share this heart-touching moment of proposal. I am truly grateful to all Joongi’s fans for coming. ''