Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

''Don’t I have to experience something to build something?'' :thumbsup:

That's what many actors don't understand, playing a character they can't feel it, trying to express feelings they never had...and the result is that they're faking feelings

• Like 2

32 Gorgeous Korean Celebrities Who Don't Look Their Age

Korean celebrities are known not just for their incredible talent, but also for their seemingly everlasting youthful appearance, too. 

As the capital for all things skincare and beauty, South Korea places great emphasis on beauty and taking care of one's looks. Naturally, celebrities would fall in the same bracket. 

In this article, we've rounded up some of the top Korean celebrities in music, film and TV who have made jaws drop in admiration after finding out their age. These celebrities are youthful not just in terms of their looks, but also with their personalities, reiterating the fact that age is just a number. 

Scroll through below and prepare to be mind-blown: 

rs_634x1024-190704004502-leejunki.jpg?fi

Lee Jun-Ki

Another OG South Korean actor who was part of the first generation Korean wave, Lee Jun-Ki is most known for his unforgettable performance in the 2005 film, The King and the Clown. His androgynous beauty has kept him pretty much ageless as the 37-year-old star looks just as fresh today as his debut days. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : syntyche / Jo In Sung thread

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hand prints of Korean Wave Hanryu starts appear on special Jeju Island street

096.jpg

''Do you know there is going to be a Korean Wave star hand print street on Jeju Island? Jeju Tourism and the provincial government have gotten together and opened one in the new area of Jeju City.

The street itself is pedestrianized and in the busy Jaewon shopping area. It is called Baojian gaining its name from a Chinese company that sent over 10,000 of its workers to the island for a vacation in 2011.

Baojian will be used until 2016. From that time onwards there is a plan to put Korean Wave content there.

I went to the opening event to mark this occasion on Friday, September 27.

Stars like Jang Dong-geon, Lee Jun-gi, Lee Byeong-hun, Choi Jeong-won, Ju Ji-hoon, Choi Seung-hyun, Kim Hyun-jung and TVXQ will all be coming soon.

You can tell Korea's most famous people will be here.

When I arrived there were already many people at the busy event. Jeju residents as well as a number of Chinese tourists were in attendance.

The Jeju Tourism Organization CEO, Choi Gap-yeol, gave some opening remarks.

The raucous Rapercussion gave a performance. This group also featured on Infinite Challenge.

Korean Wave stars then sent in video clips with congratulatory messages.

After the ceremonial tape cutting the hand printing appeared some 60 cm by 60 cm for the public to see.
I felt like I was in Hollywood with all this glitz and glamour.

But if you're in Jeju then put your hands in the prints of the Korean Wave stars and enjoy a number of fun cultural events on the pedestrianized Baojian street.''

096.jpg098.jpg

107.jpg

2nd October 2014
P.S. I know it is an old article but I think many of JG's fans are interested to know....
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Lee Joon-ki's filming will be revealed at the 3rd 'Hotel del Luna'

scheduled to be broadcast on the 20th.

It seems to be true :

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201907180844220410#_enliple

http://m.mk.co.kr/entertain/headline/2019/535007#mkmain

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this links.  Ye, this is true & confirmed that he's going to reunite with IU in this drama. I admire their kind of friendship!  I'm surprised since it's a cameo appearance but, I don't complain because we could get to see him on the small screen soon! I'm curious what character would he be playing, though?  I'm not watching this current drama but because of this news I’m excited! I'm not rooting for them to be a couple but I am waiting for their reunion somehow.  Can't wait for this. :P

• Like 2

Running in to say...........................

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 21.gif?w=50

Lee Joon Gi is gonna be on my TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will have to watch Episode 1 & 2 of Hotel DeLuna to get ready for the awesomeness that I see in a tiny gif of our actor!  

https://twitter.com/softwangso/status/1151673633086922752

<<<kept as link just in case you don't want to be spoiled in the slightest....>>

9 minutes ago, willenette said:

I'm not rooting for them to be a couple but I am waiting for their reunion somehow.  Can't wait for this. :P

I just want to see Lee Joon Gi ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Running in to say...........................

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 21.gif?w=50

Lee Joon Gi is gonna be on my TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will have to watch Episode 1 & 2 of Hotel DeLuna to get ready for the awesomeness that I see in a tiny gif of our actor!  

https://twitter.com/softwangso/status/1151673633086922752

<<<kept as link just in case you don't want to be spoiled in the slightest....>>

I just want to see Lee Joon Gi ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hi pixelsticks, join with you, dear.  Their friendship with IU has been getting stronger and stronger since. Not only have they guested on each other’s fan meetings and sent each other food trucks, but last year, they even appeared on Knowing Bros together. I think the drama is doing well, rating-wise since its pilot EP. We'll stay tuned on the 20th! :P

• Like 1

*** These supportive acts from LJK towards IU are truly endearing. I guess they have started their closed friendship when they were filming the drama..... LJK is such a very NICE & warm person. :P

Lee JoonGi To Make Special Cameo In Drama “Hotel Del Luna” For His Close Friend IU

lee-joongi-iu-cover.jpg

Lee JoonGi and IU‘s friendship is well known among K-Drama lovers.

Both actors acted together as the main couple of the popular drama “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo” back in 2016. Since then, they have been constantly showing their support and close friendship for each other. They also have visited each fan meeting. Lee JoonGi even appeared with and for IU on “Knowing Bros” in October 2018.

giphy.gif

On July 18, it was reported that the actor will make a special appearance in episode 3 of IU’s current drama “Hotel del Luna” in support for her. His role can be discovered by viewers in the episode.

“Hotel del Luna” is a horror fantasy romantic comedy with IU and Yeo JinGoo. It tells the story of an elite hotelier that gets to run the Hotel del Luna by a fateful event. Because of this, he got to run the hotel with the beautiful and aloof but ill-tempered boss. Hotel del Luna is a hotel in downtown Seoul. For more information, posters, and teaser, you can check our cast and summary here.

The episode 3 will air this Saturday, July 20 at 9:00 pm KST on tvN.

Are you excited about his cameo?

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-joongi-to-make-special-cameo-in-drama-hotel-del-luna-for-his-close-friend-iu/

• Like 3