Quantcast

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

More mysterious and confident he can slay you?

And yay!! Marie Claire images are showing up!!

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/photo/47

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2017/06/celebrity/7월호-프리뷰-이준기의-동력/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=438893826493682&id=328095294240203

For some reason, I cannot post pics and I do not want to post IG links since that is filled with negativity lately.

JG wearing short shiny shorts?  :heart: Running?

Looking stunning. 

:heart::heart:

2072965474_qv8EKLFW_abba27b1fd2beb651b7e

2072965474_IefFncdV_0486807af1619dc07fa3

2072965474_CLjmOWwN_70ea2f6e730a6c867f7c

• Like 10
  • Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wendy

• willenette

• patoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its quite widely known that LJG is beyond nice and approachable to his fans. but i would also like to point out that his fandom is exceptional in a lot of ways, which explains why he is always so nice

Something to brighten up the mood  Got this nice Japanese magazine with Joon Gi on the cover as well as the Japanese DVD for MLSHR, both with long and interesting interviews of the MLSHR cast.

OMG! The 4th prince has his own thread! I discovered it by accident! I love him since friday, the day i started watching SHR. It started with this scene: then it intensified by infinity beca

Posted Images

More mysterious and confident he can slay you?

Oh deffinitely!

JG wearing short shiny shorts?  :heart: Running?

Looking stunning. 

As always. :wub:

Aaaah thank you @glassnokamen for posting pix. 

Wow, those pix are stunning... I love them!

• Like 6

Thanks for the Marie Claire photos. That's  Hyun Joon right there. 

It amazes me how he can create different image for a character. This image hasn't been seen in any of his previous works.

I adore his passion for his craft. He is truly a great actor. 

• Like 9
On 2017-6-16 at 8:20 PM, Lynn11 said:

He face is so sharp now. That jawline, that nose. :wub:Every angle. There is no need to slim it anymore..

Imo, he can't move away from pretty image, because he is pretty.:heart: So perhaps the image now is pretty-sexy-charismatic-action-gentle-man. 

You're so right! he is pretty, period, there's no way he doesn´t look pretty... :wub:

@bluelilac1214 @cedarwood love the Wang So gif parade. btw I'm always on Wang So mode... seems to me i never can have enough of him!!!! 

@violina funny collection of gifs!!! i will think of them when i meet my backstabing co-workers or my not so evil but equally frustating bosses (i have 2 :crazy:) thanks god i have no clients :D

@glassnokamen @pixelsticks and @violina thank you for the marie claire pictures and links... i'm dead. seriously. love them all pictures but must admit my fave is the one where he's running. jawdropping :love:. btw what's so wrong about his socks? or his golden shorts? i must be on the stage where everything and i mean everything looks good to me, because i like both socks and shorts on him (i won't say anything about loving it more if there were no socks, shorts or anything on him at all. lol) 'm serious, looove the pictorial, and the more crazy his clothes the more i love him for pulling it!

About vogue korea pics, i only can say that i need more..... he looks so gorgeous :wub:

• Like 7

One of my faves LJG looks are the ones from Joseon Gunman, specially when disguised, just like this:

19050413_1362714460488361_70436097468252

As i said before i'm on a Wang So mode. I just watched episode 11 of MLSHR, and after crying my eyes out i'm listening the instrumental OST. but i could not not post that Joseon Gunman picture because it's so beautiful it belongs to the beauty parade.

Now, about episode 11: poison scene... one of LJG's best acting ever!

d9371e151c7939835e29d216403ddbd5.gif

Spoiler

a3e170a9dd685910ff993b8be2358a77.gif

249da6fadb6113999800cf4e5258c0f2.gif

I think i will never decide about wich scene i like better, the jail scene or the rain scene... as i couldn´t find a proper gif for the jail scene here is one from the rain scene...

bobobo-77092-original-001.gif?type=w580

Good nght chingus!!!!!

%EC%B1%84%EB%84%90%EA%B3%A0%EC%A0%95.gif

All gifs and pictures credit to owners

• Like 10
19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

KNEE SOCKS?! :huh:

Hi cedarwood, hahaha - wae, what's wrong with knee socks? At least, that's not printed - LOL - :D

On 6/19/2017 at 5:23 PM, violina said:

Seriously don't mess with profiler Hyun Joon...just that stare alone will make a criminal surrender!!!!

Hi violina, thanks for sharing this. I find him HOT on this spread. LJK's posing fiercely in this latest fashion. NICE. :tongue:

• Like 3
On 6/19/2017 at 10:27 AM, cedarwood said:

KNEE SOCKS?! :huh:

It seems to be trendy right now...put a dude in shorts and socks...the sophisticated young "dad" look.  At least it's not sandals (and socks)

Look at the Prada runway...tons of shorts and socks.  http://www.prada.com/en/collections/fashion-show/man-ss-2018.html

Spoiler

d9c9b1568a0388e3b15814005f6c77dc7c21c9c3_hq.jpg

And look...the black floppy hat!  

On 6/19/2017 at 10:44 AM, glassnokamen said:

:huh::(:blink: exactly my thought ... and golden shorts too :D:D:D

They are copper! :)  :tongue:  They so remind me of OP (Ocean Pacific) shorts that were huge in the 80s and tried to make a comeback in the early 2000s.  I'm the rare female that WANTs to see men's legs again, not just those long basketball shorts all the time.  Socks...maybe not so much.  :rolleyes:  I saw a pic of Key from SHINee wearing these exact same copper KimSeoryong Homme shorts, but now I cannot find it.  

20 hours ago, cedarwood said:

But the Vogue session... what a class! And b/w pictures, mhmmm... love them. :wub:

Vogue session is moody, low key lighting.  It's a specific technique to add dark tones and drama to the image...very fitting for an upcoming drama filled with murder, crimes and the people affected by them. I hope we get to see more of these images.  I do want to see more with SHJ and that dynamic. I hope it means that these 2 characters have a strong connection.  Images depict them drinking together...2 cups, 2 bottles, but one bottle is broken.  Hmmmmm.  

11 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

btw what's so wrong about his socks? or his golden shorts? i must be on the stage where everything and i mean everything looks good to me, because i like both socks and shorts on him (i won't say anything about loving it more if there were no socks, shorts or anything on him at all. lol) 'm serious, looove the pictorial, and the more crazy his clothes the more i love him for pulling it!

About vogue korea pics, i only can say that i need more..... he looks so gorgeous :wub:

I'm with you!  And thanks @violina for the encouraging gifs

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Some more picture from Marie Claire Magazine... scroll on the right to see all:wub::wub: His smile on the last picture is ..... aahhhhhhhh.... I just fainted :heart:

That smile is so NICE!  

• Like 6

Lee Jun Ki talks about playing a special forces agent in Korean remake of 'Criminal Minds'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/lee-jun-ki-talks-about-playing-a-special-forces-agent-in-korean-remake-of-criminal-minds

On playing the role of NCI agent Hyun Joon, the actor commented, "Compared to other characters I have portrayed in numerous projects, my latest character Hyun Joon is someone I can freely express as a living, breathing being. I'm having so much fun filming for the series. As always, I would like to surprise people by taking on dynamic characters."

Hmmmm....let's talk about this!  What does JG mean?  Dynamic means the character is definitely going to go through changes/growth but I have felt almost all the characters he has portrayed so far do that exact thing. They almost have dual personalities.  Does he mean that Hyun Joon is a refreshing role to play? He is enjoying the dynamic of this character and where it is taking him?  Have the other roles not been as easy to portray as this one? Does he have more freedom to be his own actor in this series?   

• Like 8
19 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Lee Jun Ki talks about playing a special forces agent in Korean remake of 'Criminal Minds'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/lee-jun-ki-talks-about-playing-a-special-forces-agent-in-korean-remake-of-criminal-minds

Hmmmm....let's talk about this!  What does JG mean?  Dynamic means the character is definitely going to go through changes/growth but I have felt almost all the characters he has portrayed so far do that exact thing. They almost have dual personalities.  Does he mean that Hyun Joon is a refreshing role to play? He is enjoying the dynamic of this character and where it is taking him?  Have the other roles not been as easy to portray as this one? Does he have more freedom to be his own actor in this series?   

Or maybe is referred to action scene? Maybe is because Hyun Joon is a man of action and not a reflessive ones. Also he's a modern character and maybe he's "similar" in the way of thinking at JG. He said also that "he's a living, breathing being"... what does it means? 

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Or maybe is referred to action scene? Maybe is because Hyun Joon is a man of action and not a reflessive ones. Also he's a modern character and maybe he's "similar" in the way of thinking at JG. He said also that "he's a living, breathing being"... what does it means? 

Maybe this character has been the most like "him?"  Or maybe he feels this character isn't held down/burdened by oppressive rules/regulations/morals/ethics and he is enjoying playing the man who lives life in his own free terms? Warts and all? Or maybe he just feels that Hyun Joon's story is one he just LOVES to portray and inhabit! 

And here is Key (from SHINee) and copper shorts....but he DID wear the ruffles!  

• Like 6

@violina and   @glassnokamen thank you so much for the marie claire video and new pictures... LJG smile is heaven! :blush:

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

8 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Maybe this character has been the most like "him?"  Or maybe he feels this character isn't held down/burdened by oppressive rules/regulations/morals/ethics and he is enjoying playing the man who lives life in his own free terms? Warts and all? Or maybe he just feels that Hyun Joon's story is one he just LOVES to portray and inhabit! 

And here is Key (from SHINee) and copper shorts....but he DID wear the ruffles!  

I also think he's talking about action scenes... specially since so far they've been filming action scenes :D wich i looooove B) anyway he's saying he's gonna surprise us... every character played by him is a gem, so i have high expectations. can't wait. this waiting is killing me!!!!

meanwhile did you remember talking about My Girl?

So cute: 

%EA%B3%84%EB%9E%80.gif?type=w966

and so cool 

ADR.gif?type=w966

all gifs credit to uploader

• Like 8
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기