Quantcast

@violina I thought Criminal Minds is promoted well. It is just in different form of marketing. Many of those establishments and residents of the shooting locations & product sponsors posting and reposting about CM. I think this form of Marketing is effective & can reach out to more number of people. It can also make people, those with no cable connections yet, to get cable subscriptions with TVn.

Thanks btw for all those gif, photos, interviews.. Please keep 'em coming.

@kekeke09 I love the idea of LJG to go into movie direction. I love him to be in more projects too. One drama a year is too less. :)      

When LJG set up his own talent agency company, I think he considers to getting more talents in the future. However when he signed a contract with Namoo, I think he may have changed his plans which I totally agree. I would wish him  to venture into Film Production instead. Leonardo Dicaprio set up his own production company at age 28 or 29. Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Sarah Gellar of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer is into TV productions and many other international actors have their own production companies too. Whilst many of Korean artists venture into talent management with the likes of Bae Yong Joon of Key East, YG of Seo Tae-ji & The Boys, JYP, even So Ji Sub with his 51K has few talents now and many others to mention, but for LJG I wish him to go into film or drama production. In this venture, he can select projects he likes to act in or direct or select talents who he wants to be in his production.  Well, LJG is not new to the business. He has been producing his FM shows for all these years anyway which is a similar venture with film or drama productions except the latter needs more capital and the returns take longer time too. 

LJG is involved in the production of his drama, more involved than any actors I believe. Even in RE, he stayed longer than what he should have and I think the reason was to observe the filming. Also, the fact that he was given liberty to create his own stunts choreography and made Milla practice with him is something. I believe he is more involved in his other productions, it is just we don't see much of those BTS stuff and none except RE has been said yet

• Like 8
  • Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wendy

• willenette

• patoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its quite widely known that LJG is beyond nice and approachable to his fans. but i would also like to point out that his fandom is exceptional in a lot of ways, which explains why he is always so nice

Something to brighten up the mood  Got this nice Japanese magazine with Joon Gi on the cover as well as the Japanese DVD for MLSHR, both with long and interesting interviews of the MLSHR cast.

OMG! The 4th prince has his own thread! I discovered it by accident! I love him since friday, the day i started watching SHR. It started with this scene: then it intensified by infinity beca

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Missing him real bad.:( Sorry, this post is long, I don't know how to put them under hidden contents.

Hi Lynn, if you post tons of images here you may use the "spoiler tag" - (you can see this icon on top of where you're posting/together with the box of Tx) Just click this then post the image you want to share then click again the spoiler tag to end them. I hope I make sense & hope I explain it well. You may try it - :tongue:

• Like 7
2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Lynn, if you post tons of images here you may use the "spoiler tag" - (you can see this icon on top of where you're posting/together with the box of Tx) Just click this then post the image you want to share then click again the spoiler tag to end them. I hope I make sense & hope I explain it well. You may try it - :tongue:

Thanks, will try it out :)

• Like 2

@violina hands Up! Hands Up! Love the last batch of gifs so much! Though i love the previous batch of gifs (magazines) so much too. You see I'm pretty consistent in loving JG stuff, specially all your posts!:wub:

I was a little mad because my long post (gif included) from yesterday night was deleted (why soompi why?) But i managed to dance/sing/body roll/wiggle away everything after seeing your post:D

About JG starting to work in movie direction i like the idea, but just not now. Maybe in a few years. And of course i would love to see him in more projects. One drama per year is not enough!

• Like 3
20 hours ago, violina said:

Hi Chingu.Talking about 'my girl'..While I was JG gif treasure hunting, the other day i happen to see it, and remembered you saying something about it...ah its still funny no matter how many times i see it:D.

And while sleeping he was avoiding paper balls or whatever she was throwing at him. ^_^

20 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

But, we love him all the same! Skinny, chubby. He is a gentle person

We do but I can't stop thinking that he's constantly hungry. Just thinking - he's grown up man who keeps this weight... he must skip meals. I hope he won't feel sick. :unsure:

19 hours ago, violina said:

hands up to those who think lee joon gi's sexiness factor, multiplies like 100 times more, when he is wearing leather jeans or jacket?

My hands and legs are up if you ask me! :w00t: Esp when he does THOSE moves. :w00t:

18 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I love him to be in more projects too. One drama a year is too less. :)     

One drama but WHAT A DRAMA! We still can't let go of his last drama. He prefers quality more than quantity. I like that. The waiting is of course killing me but on the other hand - Lee Joon Gi is worth my waiting. :)

Btw gif parade of Wang So. I still, still, still totally love Wang So! :wub:

51e599320db62272afa63d8e19e8a1ff.gif

b8facc2bf95ec299838ed8d52ff4d040.gif

946e529c1f7ca2a1a52ecb12139e022d.gif

• Like 8
21 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Yes, certain photos he looked skinny. It could be the angle. But, we love him all the same! Skinny, chubby. He is a gentle person.:heart:

I guess CM is a demanding drama. Just hope he doesn't lose more weight.

perhaps he is still trying to lose his pretty boy face by slimming down his face. i read in wikipedia that he was hoping to move away from pretty boy image. but still i find that however he looks, he is jang !! :wub:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, jaysmurf said:

perhaps he is still trying to lose his pretty boy face by slimming down his face. i read in wikipedia that he was hoping to move away from pretty boy image. but still i find that however he looks, he is jang !! :wub:

He was hoping to move away from the pretty boy image was from the time of 'The King and The Clown'& 'My Girl' in 2005 which was 12 or 13 years ago. So he did the Time Between Dog and Wolf (TBDAW) drama. He totally transformed into kind and quite yet strong Lee Soo Hyun & Badass Kay which was completely a different aura from the pretty boy image he had in the two dramas. Have you all watch TBDAW drama? If you haven't?  You must not miss it. I love it- thus my profile pic. :):):) 

Now the pretty boy image for LJG? Well he is flaunting it. The industry knows anyway that he can transform to any characters. Just notice his transformations from project to project and please note that weight loss and gain play a big factor. Let's all check 'em next on my next post. 

• Like 8
3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

We do but I can't stop thinking that he's constantly hungry. Just thinking - he's grown up man who keeps this weight... he must skip meals. I hope he won't feel sick. :unsure:

Oh...:huh::( 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, jaysmurf said:

He face is so sharp now. That jawline, that nose. :wub:Every angle. There is no need to slim it anymore..

Imo, he can't move away from pretty image, because he is pretty.:heart: So perhaps the image now is pretty-sexy-charismatic-action-gentle-man. 

• Like 5
On 6/15/2017 at 9:33 AM, hiluna said:

When is Criminal Minds going to be showing and where can I watch it? I haven't seen any news about it in Dramafever or Viki, maybe Netflix? Does anyone know?

Dramafever just announced they will be covering Bride of Water God (tvN July 3rd) so I'm guessing we won't hear about CM until close to its airing. 

I'm interested to know as well because I remember that Entourage was not on Dramafever  (was it on Viki?) and wasnt that a tvN product? 

So it looks like even non soompiers like no bangs JG better. :)  Although I think his smile is bigger/livelier on that side of pic too. It's the same pic...just different sides exposed.

One reason I like JG is due to the number 17.  It's a big number in my family.  For me, for my sister, for my daughter. The 17th is a good date.  So Happy 17th! 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, missmaudy said:

@glassnokamen Chingu sorry to bother you. Do you still the link for the Candy show? Would you mind giving me the link if you have? 

I think I have the link, but if I don't remember bad the video were available only till may. Still I'll give you the link of course as soon I'll come back at home from the sea :D

• Like 3
5 hours ago, missmaudy said:

@glassnokamen Chingu sorry to bother you. Do you still the link for the Candy show? Would you mind giving me the link if you have? 

Here is the link :)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=417212301995168&substory_index=0&id=328095294240203

And remember the password:

*Want some candy? Access with JG's Seoul Encore FM year+month+day (8 numbers only!) 

• Like 7

Hello family *waves*

@pixelsticks @violina @antoniaclamens @cedarwood @glassnokamen @missmaudy @Lynn11 Thank you so much for all the pics, videos, gifs and info. I :heart: you all. I'm extremely sorry if I've missed anyone. :sweatingbullets:

On 6/14/2017 at 3:17 AM, violina said:

In my newly found hobby..i cant leave the forum without posting a good day/night gif or beauty parade. 

How about making it a habit? :w00t:

On 6/14/2017 at 3:02 AM, violina said:

PS: so sorry for my very very long rambling..it wasnt mean to be this long.its ok if you just skip through and get the gist of what am trying to say.

I wish I was that eloquent:heart: you even more...

I wish I could spend more time here and respond to every post, but RL is being such a pain :bawling:

Someone mentioned Wang So? *perks up*

uqzGPAW.gif

okIRJ69.gif

Spoiler

Q0p81PG.gif

Ul2xb0v.gif

e2CCKVJ.gif

jQvKA8R.gif

rjrV3ox.gif

0TRmcrs.gif

GiXz7Eg.gif

hxxgRPe.gif

CALCxJM.gif

His eyes....:tears::tears::tears:

*Credit to original uploaders

And finally, does any kind soul here has English subbed JG world episodes from 11 onwards? I've been searching but no luck at all :bawling: Oh and thanks in advance ^_^

HXL0bHQ.gif

Have a good day/ evening/ night 

Edited by bluelilac1214
  • Like 8

@bluelilac1214 Hi chingu, im flattered and thanks..i guess its already a habit..when you do something for so long its not just a habit anymore but a routine and as always thanks for the lovely parade of wang so..we will never get tired of that beauty.So in my new "habit" how about we infuse some energy and hope to all the students in the forum as well as those JG family members in the work force:

I know its:

tumblr_n90m9c9ugX1sh8uxlo1_500_zpsvvv3i3

or should i say today depending on which side of the world you are.

For all the students let the 'ninja teacher' fight for you like this:

tumblr_nrw4vm6yHe1sh8uxlo1_500_zpsne59ty

- you can replace the subjects for those of you in university and let JG slay those modules you hate or are the most difficult for you.

When you have too many assignments and you have to watch kdrama especially the ones with JG^_^:

tumblr_n8p9ie1OVE1sh8uxlo1_540_zpsrvrxyk

For all the career women/men in the forum, ninja teacher will also slay these for you too:

tumblr_nrw4ybkXae1sh8uxlo2_500_zpsahjbvt

To everyone, lets  let the red ginseng boost you with strength to face the week:

tumblr_okyskyKzT81tdfsf6o2_400_zpswtptr5

All  the credits go to the original gif uploaders!!

• Like 9
On 17.06.2017 at 5:06 AM, pixelsticks said:

Although I think his smile is bigger/livelier on that side of pic too. It's the same pic...just different sides exposed.

I don't know which version is better. The first pic he looks lovely, the second - more... I don't know... can't put my finger on it.

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

How about making it a habit? :w00t:

Hear! Hear!

I wish I could spend more time here and respond to every post, but RL is being such a pain :bawling:

Hope everything is ok and you won't forget about us if rl swallow you. :)

His eyes....:tears::tears::tears:

Let's just say it out loud - his eyes are Korea's national treasure.

11 minutes ago, violina said:

So in my new "habit" how about we infuse some energy and hope to all the students in the forum as well as those JG family members in the work force:

Hahhahhaa! I love your gifs! :D 

Since I'm in Wang So mood (am I ever in different mood?!)...

27808fdb216d3d2cd2eca25f10ca60e5.gif

I wish all our prayers ended up like this (I could be v. religious if they did!)

feab0102d9d43434bf1c97cfcfe7ea46.gif

Enjoy last hours of weekend!

• Like 11
6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I don't know which version is better. The first pic he looks lovely, the second - more... I don't know... can't put my finger on it

More mysterious and confident he can slay you?

And yay!! Marie Claire images are showing up!!

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/photo/47

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2017/06/celebrity/7월호-프리뷰-이준기의-동력/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=438893826493682&id=328095294240203

For some reason, I cannot post pics and I do not want to post IG links since that is filled with negativity lately.

JG wearing short shiny shorts?  :heart: Running?

Looking stunning. 

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기