Quantcast
patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기

12 hours ago, junejungki said:

@Lynn11 @violina @glassnokamen @cedarwood I am dead!! I am dead!! Resurrected and dead again just by looking at JG gorgeous and hot pictures. He looks like TOP Big Bang at one glance when he put on the glasses. 

Brace yourself chingu:).You will only survive this if you have more lives than a cat. That was just a warm up! I mean look at this kitten cuteness: meow:wub:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif 7_zpsdhrd7nsp.g

ezgif.com-video-to-gif 6_zps2uzoncim.g

14 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Here's an IG post from an airsoft enthusiast. Apparently CM production use DAS M4a1 and other DAS products at the shoot. They're already doing product placement / promo this early. :) 

The post hashtag #AR15 - I think it's a real firearm or gun code which is what LJG is holding.

Wait!in one of the hashtags.I could not help but note in one of the hashtags.The uploader wrote a hashtag '#DiamondLee'. Maybe am just reading too much into it.But if it is what am thinking.Seriously, I cant help feeling a little sweetness out of it.Fanboy love just warms my heart especially when directed towards a male artist. Its rare to see a guy openly show admiration toward a celebrity.:)

• Like 13

So, I thought I should go look for some JG gifs too. I thought I would browse for some gifs "quickly" - I should have known better! -_- I should have known there's no such thing as browsing or quickly when it comes to JG! Silly me!! :sweatingbullets: Finally, I couldn't decide which one to post here!

On 5/22/2017 at 11:42 PM, cedarwood said:

Goodness! The one from CimE is one of my favourites too! I mean... Imagine! You're in the forrest rich green just after rain, everything smells so good... it's still quiet, the sun shyly tries to get through thick trees... you walk alone, as if the whole world is only yours... you see birds flying just above you and yet... this view wouldn't be more beautiful than smiling Lee Joon Gi. :wub:

*sighs and nods dreamily* Nobody could have said it better than this...

On 5/23/2017 at 5:16 PM, Lynn11 said:

He is such a gentle person.

Just look at his eyes and smile - so soft! I love seeing him with kids :wub:

On 5/23/2017 at 9:12 PM, violina said:

Let's greet our lovely Hyun Joon Profiler and wish him a lovely night.Excellent fan service as usual.:heart:  fan cams taken after filming criminal minds.fans swarming around him like bees.lol sometimes I feel sorry for his staff and security though..

And he never stops smiling... and I must say, he looks really nice in casuals....

On 5/22/2017 at 11:39 PM, cedarwood said:

Oh good! So you don't mind if I...

No, I definitely don't mind... When I saw it first, I was like...

54XYWmd.gif

Then I was...

1pbS2dz.gif

...and then

vkVC5Rp.gif

On 5/23/2017 at 8:50 PM, cedarwood said:

Dead? Oh, @junejungki, I didn't even started yet... 

angdevsmiley_zpso9k6gnuf.gif

On 5/23/2017 at 9:17 PM, glassnokamen said:

Me too :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

On 5/23/2017 at 10:12 PM, violina said:

Brace yourself chingu:).You will only survive this if you have more lives than a cat. That was just a warm up! I mean look at this kitten cuteness: meow!!:wub: 

Thank god this is just the beginning - can't wait for more :w00t: @cedarwood @glassnokamen and @violina Thank you - I :heart: you 

wt8FTgK.gif

Sorry for the essay like post though... :sweatingbullets:

*Credit to original uploaders

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

So, I thought I should go look for some JG gifs too. I thought I would browse for some gifs "quickly" - I should have known better! -_- I should have known there's no such thing as browsing or quickly when it comes to JG! Silly me!! :sweatingbullets: Finally, I couldn't decide which one to post here!

It seems thatyou finally decide which one post here :D :D :D.... and.... what a choice you made!!!! :wub: :wub::wub: :wub:

Thank god this is just the beginning - can't wait for more :w00t: @cedarwood @glassnokamen and @violina Thank you - I :heart: you

We :heart: you too... we post this gif only for you... not for us.... not because we are all crazy about JG and we cann't help ourselves to do that... no no... not at all :D:D:D 

18425821_1507433905965745_1346697528_n.g

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Finally, I couldn't decide which one to post here!

Let me decide - ALL OF THEM!!! B)

40 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Nobody could have said it better than this...

Those who know english grammar and more vocabulary could. -_-

More gifs to come...

1c9e613ff502c84e71b8a6d3fd77882a.gif

• Like 13

23 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I must say, he looks really nice in casuals....

He really rocks casual wear to a T.Look at that bts drama photo with the action coordinator.Simple top and jeans and the camera is happy.Plus him being in the sunshine is bonus, because he looks very handsome just standing there.

23 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

We :heart: you too... we post this gif only for you... not for us.... not because we are all crazy about JG and we cann't help ourselves to do that... no no... not at all :D:D:D 

:D:D:D ah of course.This photo and gif parade is only for @bluelilac1214 .Its not because we are hopeless JG addicts.And no its not because we miss him so much.No absolutely not.B)

giphy_zpsvyyzlwsk.gif

• Like 8

Spoiler

Could anybody give the exact translation of the caption. The poster of the pic in insta is an action director and coordinator that is currently working for criminal minds and based on google translate, it seems that he gave some praises to Joon Gi. It would be great to know what exactly did he say about him so we could add him in the list of fanboys lol :lol:. Joon Gi just has that power to attract people and turn them into fans or better yet admire and respect him. The fact that everytime he works with new people , and they somehow give him some sort of praise, admiration or respect is a testament to what kind of person he is and that those praises from fans (us) about what an amazing and great person he is are not just purely from biased rose covered goggles of "fangirls" which "casual" (ranging from casual fans to non-fan or indifferent) people normally dismiss, but from "casual" people as well. 

PS: Since I'm still a noob in using this website, I don't know how to remove images or hide replies so i just placed it in a spoiler tag since I think that double posting, especially when it ocmes to images, is not allowed. 

• Like 9

@bluelilac1214 happy to see you here again! Please keep coming! When you said there’s no thing as quickly when it comes to LJG you speak my mind! Sometimes i think one of LJG purposes in life is to deprive me of sleep… last night after seeing the gif parade i spent so much time searching gifs on the web,  sadly my internet conection or soompi didn´t allowed me to post anything. Sigh

Anyway better later than never, and I love all the gifs you posted  and the ones from @cedarwood @violina @glassnokamen (btw love him with glasses). So here are my gifs from his Geek pictorial: as much as I like the pictures I love the BTS even more. His beauty is sublime:

2943841620_b94dec61_F88C.gif?type=w2

And he’s so sexy/cute!!!!

2943841620_15ce69c1_04.gif?type=w2

Credit to uploader

Also loving the pics from CM set @glassnokamen @Lynn11 @missmaudy ! My expectations went from high to outer space! Love LJG in action scenes but I’ve never seen him in something like this! Swat EOD? Bring it on boy!!! :glasses:

And the video!!!! I´m a happy fan J dead but happy :wub:

@violina didn’t know that kiss wasn’t scripted! What a surprise to our LJG! (it was a surprise to me the first time I watched the movie. Lol)

@kekeke09 hope someone translates...  i totally agree with you! with his amazing actioon skills is no wonder that everyone (male or female) praises him. we're not blinded by his beauty. the man has heaps of talent. we´re so lucky we can fangirl about someone who truly deserves it right???? :)

• Like 11

:heart::heart::heart: can I have the job of his assistant....:blush: delirious...

Preferably the one that sticks to him everywhere he goes and gets to hug his waist openly like nobody business because it is his job to ensure JG's safety. 

Doesn't his assistant know the uproar he has caused (me in particular) for that simple action of waist hug gesture? !! (Nose bleed)

Can I have that job huh huh HUH? :wub:(Somebody please pull this delirious fan away) 

July count down. :D

• Like 7

LOOK WHAT I DUG UP IN YOUTUBE...Well it's my free day today and I'm spending it with Joon Gi shennanigans lol...I'm sorry if somebody already posted this or you guys have already seen it....Does anybody here remeber that hot kissing scene of Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi in "Time Between Dog and Wolf" Well Tada!!, SURPRISE!!! Here's the Behind The Scenes (BTS) Footage :D:heart:ENJOY:  SKIP TO 8:16 for the BTS of the Hot Lip Locking Scene in TBDW...

GIVE US ANOTHER HOT SCENE LIKE THIS IN A FUTURE PROJECT PLS JOON GI-SHI hahahahaha :tongue::wub:...

or better yet, pls give us a bed scene hahahahaha

• Like 14

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/notice_en/30

Hello, this is Namoo Actors.

We inform this due to a lot of inquires about Lee Joongi's Support during the shoot.

At the moment, it is difficult to proceed the Support in the field, however, we will resume it possibly after mid-June.

As soon as the field has been set, we will be able to assist you with Support.

In order to coordinate Support in the future, please fill in the following application form,

Please send it to leejoongi@namooactors.com

[Application Form]

: Subject - [group name] Support application

: Form

1. Name of organization (name of community ):

2. Name of Representative :

3. Representative Contacts :

4. Date preferred to support :

5. Support contents (Please provide support items as detailed as possible. ):

Please note that the Support will be coordinated after the consultations between our reps accordingly on the contents of your application, and it may be difficult to proceed on the preferred date depends on the item and the shooting situation.

We will try our best to arrange for you to proceed on the date. It will be a first-come first-serve basis, unless you indicate the specific date.

We always appreciate your support for Lee Joongi. Thank you. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Let me decide - ALL OF THEM!!! B)

More gifs to come...

If looks could kill :naughty:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

So here are my gifs from his Geek pictorial: as much as I like the pictures I love the BTS even more. His beauty is sublime:

So lovely.love love your gifs:wub:.His beauty is insane.Of course we are the luckiest fans because our JG has versatile looks. So we can choose a day to fangirl over his manly sexy side.Or to admire his feminine and gorgeous side.Sometimes when i see this side of him below, i don't know whether i should be envious of his beauty or stick to just fangirling:rolleyes:. Time has done nothing to extinguish it.Here is his beauty photo exhibition over the span of 10 years.These are random photos from 2006, 2007, 2009,2016 and 2017:

18013561_218042095355954_579340527016398

18380340_1920608821519748_86036485084754

17934431_1672359409736353_79860996766569

All credits go to the original photo uploaders.see next post for continuation.

• Like 13

@antoniaclamens to avoid being a post hog just a few more photos of his beauty parade.Believe me when i say im trying to resist the temptation of flooding the forum with his beauty photos:tongue:.

18382422_1438584986203456_35603902132073

18382502_1525336610831783_53381217458973

17881539_220056771809827_241939423934860

All credits go to the original photo uploaders.

• Like 13

Nice fan art :) 

And the pic the JG part is coming from, I don't know if I've seen it in this thread yet (the left one, if it was there already I apologize for the repost ! ^^)

• Like 10

On 5/23/2017 at 11:35 PM, cedarwood said:

Well, no one tried except you, right? Therefore, :kiss_wink:

On 5/23/2017 at 11:00 PM, glassnokamen said:

21 hours ago, violina said:

:D:D:D ah of course.This photo and gif parade is only for @bluelilac1214 .Its not because we are hopeless JG addicts.And no its not because we miss him so much.No absolutely not.B) 

I know :D that's why I :heart: you guys! :D:D It's just like I'm posting the gifs only to thank you guys...definitely not for myself :phew: It's not like I spent a very significant amount of time searching for JG gifs while grinning happily...absolutely not!!

19 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@bluelilac1214 happy to see you here again! Please keep coming! When you said there’s no thing as quickly when it comes to LJG you speak my mind! Sometimes i think one of LJG purposes in life is to deprive me of sleep…

And he’s so sexy/cute!!!!

Now you read my mind - JG successfully deprives me of my sleep and now I've come to the realization that fangirling is hard but totally worth it! And I firmly believe that it's illegal for a man to be cute AND sexy at the same time - it's not fair! -_-

4 hours ago, violina said:

@antoniaclamens to avoid being a post hog just a few more photos of his beauty parade.Believe me when i say im trying to resist the temptation of flooding the forum with his beauty photos:tongue:

Oh please don't resist it - give into your/ our temptation..:wink: You said beauty parade? Oh well....if you insist...

JRHma36.jpg

qtHu1dJ.jpg

NtOWXee.jpg

WdRBkiS.png

381Ixhl.png

...and some for the gif parade too...

jJ2rVLT.gif

jO6B8cV.gif

*Credit to original uploaders

I'm sure these images/ gifs would have been posted here before, but I couldn't resist posting them - sorry about that! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

On 5/22/2017 at 10:20 AM, cedarwood said:

Lee Joon Gi with children melts my heart.

Spoiler

9-2_zpsoirgiqxu.jpg

6-3_zpsjyditsum.jpg

On 5/23/2017 at 0:46 PM, Lynn11 said:

He is such a gentle person.

He really is.Every video clip and photo of him interacting with kids always turns my heart into a puddle of goo:wub:.

2c4c770240d230_full_zps936totg6.jpg

78a30fafc9abf92796fc76febab57f08_zpsswn4

The next one is fairly recent so almost all of you must have seen it.But I still like it because his hand veins(my favourite), made a guest appearance in this photo.

6b8e71d891451e0db6d440fb83fbd796_zpso9tr

and of course i need to say goodnight with one gif spam:ph34r:.Because am that greedy, i wish to see this activity again in the below gif very soon:rolleyes:.

giphy.gif

All credits for photos and gif go to the original uploaders.

Edited by violina
  • Like 12