Quantcast
patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

so it´s gif parade!!! thank you so much!!!! how about this one?

oh does it seem that way:)? then am more than happy to participate in this gif parade. How about a JG version of Clark Kent gif today? he really is Heodang (quirky at stuff) sometimes..look at how scared and awkward he looks in this photo shoot:D. Every time i watch the video of this shoot I cant stop laughing:D:D.By the way, that brings me to this question, who likes JG in glasses?I am not overly crazy about guys in glasses. i could say am indifferent to them. But I must say in every pic of JG wearing glasses, he really looks absolutely cute in them.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%204_zpshlelqdcp.g

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

love (again) the pics from set! he looks so good in uniform and armed :flushed::love::yum: i need CM right now.

Dont we all?The more bts pictures i see of him in the black uniform, the more impatient im getting like cant we just get to July already?Like give us CM NOW!!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_zps0mpea0di.gif

At least he kinda looks calm and smiling in the above gif.Me? am more like the below gif (a mixture of happiness and impatience) we want to see Profiler Hyun Joon soon!!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%202_zps9ipnhzsv.g

All credits go to the original video and gif uploaders. 

• Like 12

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:

PS Since it's the end of a weekend and we all need to think about something pleasant to get throught the worst day in a week - special gif. :D

Taking the baton from you.My jg gif spamming comrade.The more and more we express the virtual love.The more happier and easier it is to deal with our real world.Arrgh this man has such a golden heart with so much love to give.This is why it hurts so much(even though he really is a stranger to us and celebrity) when people talk rubbish about him.Anyway-here let this ray of sunshine brighten your week.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%203_zpspkaae5ay.g

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%205_zps4t00xqyf.g

• Like 12

2 hours ago, violina said:

By the way, that brings me to this question, who likes JG in glasses?I am not overly crazy about guys in glasses. i could say am indifferent to them. But I must say in every pic of JG wearing glasses, he really looks absolutely cute in them.

Me !!! Me !!!! I love JG in glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

18470696_1507378342637968_526778201_n.jp

18426041_1507378382637964_346461594_n.jp

And for the gif parade...

18425705_1507433849299084_151762793_n.gi

18470844_1507414875967648_45720931_n.gif

:D:D

imageproxy%201_zpsbomfbhmy.gif

• Like 13

@violina if you wanted to kill me... congratulations, full success. :wub: 

This kind of spam is something I'd love to get every day in my mailbox. :wub:

2 hours ago, violina said:

who likes JG in glasses?I

I don't know actually I never thought about this before. Maybe it's because I don't have that one type of men I like (when it comes to appearance). 

But Joon Gi looks beautiful with glasses. On the other hand - is there anything he doesn't look good in???

• Like 9

Hi guys!

It seems like I've missed quite a lot! :( Do I sound weird if I say that I've missed you guys and rambling in this thread? :unsure: Because I did.:sweatingbullets:

@cedarwood thank you so much for starting the gif parade and @violina, @antoniaclamens and @glassnokamen for continuing it - I adore you for that!

On 5/21/2017 at 3:41 AM, violina said:

Also talking about smiles, JG has the most heart fluttering eye smiles.Its like his eyes get longer as they disappear more and more, when they are forming THE SMILE. Pre-military JG was just too cute and precious:).He just effortlessly created the 'i just feel like hugging him' feelings in every fan girl:heart:See this:                                                                                                                    

Yessss!!! This is from his Golden Fishery show (pls CMIIW) right? He was so precious and adorable in it - one of my favorites of him.

On 5/22/2017 at 5:18 AM, cedarwood said:

I know you'll hate me for spaming you with those gifs...

Nope, you are absolutely wrong! It's quite the opposite actually... :wub:

On 5/22/2017 at 10:57 PM, violina said:

By the way, that brings me to this question, who likes JG in glasses?I am not overly crazy about guys in glasses. i could say am indifferent to them. But I must say in every pic of JG wearing glasses, he really looks absolutely cute in them.

Me. He looks cute and sophisticated. But then again, I almost always find him cute no matter what he does/ wears! :wink:

On 5/22/2017 at 10:57 PM, violina said:

The more bts pictures i see of him in the black uniform, the more impatient im getting like cant we just get to July already?Like give us CM NOW!!

*nods vigorously*

On 5/22/2017 at 11:20 PM, violina said:

The more and more we express the virtual love.The more happier and easier it is to deal with our real world.Arrgh this man has such a golden heart with so much love to give.This is why it hurts so much(even though he really is a stranger to us and celebrity) when people talk rubbish about him.Anyway-here let this ray of sunshine brighten your week.

@violina How do you read my mind? Yes, though he is a complete stranger to me/us, and I know only what he allowed us to see, if he looked happy and healthy, it makes me happy too. Is this normal? Am I making any sense? :crazy:

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

It seems like I've missed quite a lot! :( Do I sound weird if I say that I've missed you guys and rambling in this thread? :unsure: Because I did.:sweatingbullets:

Welcome back!!! And that's not weird. Whenever RL makes me too busy to post here I miss this thread too. :)

43 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Nope, you are absolutely wrong! It's quite the opposite actually... :wub:

Oh good! So you don't mind if I...

e9f179fbbc903378df0170630ae941fa.gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

:D:D

Goodness! The one from CimE is one of my favourites too! I mean... Imagine! You're in the forrest rich green just after rain, everything smells so good... it's still quiet, the sun shyly tries to get through thick trees... you walk alone, as if the whole world is only yours... you see birds flying just above you and yet... this view wouldn't be more beautiful than smiling Lee Joon Gi. :wub:

• Like 12

@glassnokamen omg your number two gif though:D:D:D is that where the King kissed him.I read somewhere that that kiss scene was not in the script.It was a surprise kiss.Only the King and the Director knew.Gong Gil ya, it's ok. its only part and parcel of the job.

http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-jin-yeong-kiss-scene-with-lee-joon-ki-wasn-t-in-the-script-but---31555.html

Hmm looking at some kinda awkward situations.Look at that man's hand roaming around JG's back side in the below insta pic.Ya, get in line and don't cut the queue.There are loads of fan girls day dreaming about this especially at fan meets.

@missmaudy I am so proud of him.our JG is such a people magnet.We all know how good he is at marketing himself and his projects.He would make a good PR or marketing professional if acting was not his main job.This time he is not even promoting his drama.His new fanboys even producers(US criminal minds producer, taewon pd, action coordinator, movie consultant) and Taiwanese fans are doing it for him on SNS. He really knows how to leave an impression on people.His friendliness and charisma is indisputable. See every photo we have seen lately, he is surrounded by people both at the hermes event and bts criminal minds shoot. Even when he is not really shooting.Here is to hoping the drama is a success for all of the cast's sake.

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, violina said:

Look at that man's hand roaming around JG's back side in the below insta pic.Ya, get in line and don't cut the queue.

I don't see the hand, I see Joon Gi looking so badass I can barely breathe! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, violina said:

@glassnokamen omg your number three though:D:D:D is that where the King kissed him.I read somewhere that that kiss scene was not in the script.It was a surprise kiss.Only the King and the Director knew.Gong Gil ya, it's ok. its only part and parcel of the job.

Really????? I didn't know that!!!! No surprise then that he was so shocked!!!! Poor JG!!!!!! I guess it was kind of "Good the first!".

:D:D:D

Hmm looking at some kinda awkward situations.Look at that man's hand roaming around JG's back side in the below insta pic.Ya, get in line and don't cut the queue.There are loads of fan girls day dreaming about this especially at fan meets.

:grin: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :glasses:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

Goodness! The one from CimE is one of my favourites too! I mean... Imagine! You're in the forrest rich green just after rain, everything smells so good... it's still quiet, the sun shyly tries to get through thick trees... you walk alone, as if the whole world is only yours... you see birds flying just above you and yet... this view wouldn't be more beautiful than smiling Lee Joon Gi. :wub:

LOL @cedarwood  (see highlight) I was envisioning and walking through your description while my heart was putong, putong in anticipation of what I thought you were going to end it with...expecting for you to say...and you run into Lee Joon Gi. :lol: you got me good!

• Like 7

Here's an IG post from an airsoft enthusiast. Apparently CM production use DAS M4a1 and other DAS products at the shoot. They're already doing product placement / promo this early. :) 

The post hashtag #AR15 - I think it's a real firearm or gun code which is what LJG is holding.

• Like 12

10 hours ago, junejungki said:

I am dead!! I am dead!!

Dead? Oh, @junejungki, I didn't even started yet... 

b7c447168a5eaea2b33f9926a00e865a.gif

angdevsmiley_zpso9k6gnuf.gif

3 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

He is such a gentle person.

Awwwww! He had such sweet chemistry with that little girl in TW! :wub: I mean the father-daughter kind of chemistry, you know what I mean.

• Like 11

Let's greet our lovely Hyun Joon Profiler and wish him a lovely night.Excellent fan service as usual.:heart:  fan cams taken after filming criminal minds.fans swarming around him like bees.lol sometimes I feel sorry for his staff and security though:D...does anyone know if that is a company car or his?if it's his, my! it's so huge..eespecially inside it looks like a comfy mobile home.

• Like 14