Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I had so many sleeples nights because of LJG that i decided not to post in soompi today and i would go to sleep early... so i said i was "only" gong to check the updates, but i saw your post with your burgundy gif and i "had" to post. Now this is your fault. I took a trip some years back and found this lovely/hot JG for the beauty/gif parade:

I feel so not guilty. :tongue:

Beware, you might end dead (as i am) after so much awesomenes/hotness 

Whenever I come to this thread I'm prepared for death. 

And I mean ANOTHER one.

i must say i love to see them interacting... in fact i love to see LJG interacting with anybody.... or not interacting at all...

Looking at how many other actors interact with him, praise him, directors and the rest of the crew of so many projects... he must be a really nice person.

15 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I just made breakfast for dinner.  Now I really have to shop...tomorrow.  Time for sleep now which means all kinds of pretty will be posted I am sure. 

Be a good girl and take care of yourself. Joon Gi dissapproves!

FlyDaddygif.gif

Running back in....LJG International Facebook posted some images from AJiang - A 2009 Photobook of JG.  Take a look!  

Oh my god you just made my day! Pfff! Not day - you just made my month!!! Never seen those photos!!! :w00t:

7 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Marie Claire :wub: two photos for now

A teaser of a photoshot I say... :heart:

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I like how this makes it look like there are JG twins.  Oh my... if that was the case...

So you're also pro-cloning? In special cases? :wub:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Best gif ever!!!

Oh my god you just made my day! Pfff! Not day - you just made my month!!! Never seen those photos!!! :w00t:

Neither had I and there is some gorgeousness in there.  

If only...for the successful future of the human race...:tongue: 

1496840399_zps6xzptjib.jpg

We cannot, in good conscience, let this smile, let this angular face, let this glance...and let these handsome veiny hands not continue down the genetic line of male humanity.  :)

1496738310_zpsrh76tq4o.gif

Fighting!  Hwaiting!! 파이팅

• Like 5

11 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Looking at how many other actors interact with him, praise him, directors and the rest of the crew of so many projects... he must be a really nice person.

He really is a nice person. how many actors can make directors be affectionate towards an actor like this:

Director Lee of 'scholar who walks the night'

actor_jg-1496888785367_zpsarqgg4k9.jpg

or remain this close with an artist 10 years later even though they haven't had another project together since 2005 like this:

Director Lee of 'the king and the clown'0.0_ma_actor_jg-1496890682554_zpsgzefaeeOr laugh and chill with director like this:D

Director Lee of 'iljimae':

or make PD say this:

Producer of 'My ear candy'

Screenshot_2017-06-08-04-15-46_zps8cqv2o

The most recent being in marie claire magazine's words from yesterday(07/06/2017):

Screenshot_2017-06-08-04-48-24_zpsutlgwq

Note to self:if there is a next life and am re born Korean or somehow in this life I end up in Korea.il make sure to date and marry a man whose surname starts with Lee.They seem to bring good fortune..look how many director Lee's he has worked with.

Credit for photos and info go to the original uploaders.

• Like 14

Today's JG gif parade is his filmography!!!!:

The Hotel Venus (2004):He was only 22 here and his acting was already showing depth and intensity, even though he did not graduate from being a child actor to adult actor.Indeed raw talent is raw talent full stop. 

43264cddf72cb3777d44cafc8cc620a6d814d1fc_hq.gif

Flying boys (2004) ballet student JG still cracks the hell out of me:D and the hairstyle  the auburn light brownish wavy hair one just lol.

34b2f9779434040366f2ef8fe8afb60f1797f21f_hq.gif

The King and the Clown(2005): Name at least five 23 year old actor(same age as the actor in the below gif) in today's kdrama/k movie generation. who can deliver this level of performance. with no big level acting agency backing. no significant previous acting experience.who can maintain their on screen presence, while acting with seasoned veterans in a historical production for the first time. 

ebf06417ec6c75c7cf9de0593ff3be0e17f88b32_hq.gif

Fly Daddy Fly (2006). Ah the manga/anime look was so strong in this one.This movie was like a comic character came to life.

a627287ab07c9c492d52e4dbf2f0f8e90108bfc8_hq.gif

May 18 (2007): gotta respect his patriotic and passionate character in this one

516abd618a7030306f20238964ce1adddaded9f8_hq.gif

Virgin Snow (2007): our baby's first attempt at acting in romance with NO action elements in it

714658d6e2d0fe7a8b3a2f854acf7d60372e035f

Never said goodbye(2016): Interesting how his non-action romance projects are all international collaboration like this one (Korea - China and the previous one gif  Korea - Japan)

75c74f0abc461a2e3eaae851a846aae59d473a8b_hq.gif

Resident Evil(2017): Hallyu certified

39fb90f3b0690ee7b340e33b0bc4c0dca8c6c663_hq.gif

All credits for gifs go to the original uploader.

• Like 12

@violina It is nice to read and re-read positive words from people in the know.  We can be such a negative and snarky society at times (at least in the USA).  

And I love the movie snippets!  I've realized it's there where I am lacking in my viewing.  

I was watching GDragon's new MV - Untitled, 2014 and saw some inspiration since JG is seemingly a BigBang fan.

I really kept thinking they were playing Kwon Ji Yong while JG was posing in the fields yesterday.  

• Like 9

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Best gif ever!!!

You don't want to know how many times I've seen that moment in FDF.

With the fight of course.:wub:

for the successful future of the human race...:tongue: 

Hahahhaahahhaa! You so funny. :D

We cannot, in good conscience, let this smile, let this angular face, let this glance...and let these handsome veiny hands not continue down the genetic line of male humanity.  :)

Exactly my thoughts!

11 hours ago, violina said:

Don't forget the funny side of his character here - if you saw the movie and remember the bicycle scene. :D

11 hours ago, violina said:

Virgin Snow (2007): our baby's first attempt at acting in romance with NO action elements in it

Action element was for few seconds at the beginning when he kicked few guys's a****. VS is my favourite movie when I'm sad, stressed, had bad day and feel like the whole world hates me - the movie always cheers me up.

Love your gifs parade! :heart:

2 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I think his fashion sense was toned down after getting back from the military. 

It was. And after leaving the army he has no problem with "flower boy image" ever again.

I was wondering if his filmography will ever surprise me again. I mean I think now I saw everything except for his military stage show. At least I could see some pictures. But if you hear about anything from his past projects tell me I'll run the whole Internet to find it. :D 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, missmaudy said:

LJG and his hair back in day. 

It wasn't just him.  If you take a look at many of the Kpop bands during that decade of 1999-2009, they have that straight, yet edgy, frame your face, shag hairstyle.  It must have been the IT hairstyle for trendy Korean men at the time.  Thank goodness the trends are more palatable now!  Even you noodle hair/bangs haters can probably agree!  :wink:

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

You don't want to know how many times I've seen that moment in FDF.

With the fight of course.:wub:

I need to watch that again!

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Don't forget the funny side of his character here - if you saw the movie and remember the bicycle scene. :D

Action element was for few seconds at the beginning when he kicked few guys's a****. VS is my favourite movie when I'm sad, stressed, had bad day and feel like the whole world hates me - the movie always cheers me up.

Now I NEED to watch Virgin Snow.  Where can one watch it online?

• Like 6

On 2017-6-6 at 11:03 PM, pixelsticks said:

Your view on life and humor make my day @cedarwood :wub: I just made breakfast for dinner.  Now I really have to shop...tomorrow.  Time for sleep now which means all kinds of pretty will be posted I am sure. 

:wub: the purple/burgundy toned one.  And come on Marie Claire, where's your social media consultant tweeting or IGing for us!?

I find that I cannot watch the latter episodes of MLSHR...still...I have stepped away from watching the drama, but I tend to play the first 7 over....especially #3.  

Ooooh...there's JG's logo as a badge?  

Running back in....LJG International Facebook posted some images from AJiang - A 2009 Photobook of JG.  Take a look!  

https://www.facebook.com/pg/LJGFansClub/photos/?tab=album&album_id=433219747061090

OMG i love this photobook pics so much, the background, the hairstyle, everything about him. I wish for the original pics or the photobook itself

On 2017-6-7 at 7:25 AM, glassnokamen said:

Marie Claire :wub: two photos for now

Now i need MOREEEEEEEEEEEE. lol. beautiful pics but i need some closer shots!!! he's looking so fine, thank you!

On 2017-6-7 at 2:39 PM, cedarwood said:

I feel so not guilty. :tongue:

Whenever I come to this thread I'm prepared for death. 

And I mean ANOTHER one.

A teaser of a photoshot I say... :heart:

I'm prepared for death when i come here too... but he always surprises me looking more gorgeous than ever!! what to do, thanks god it seems we have many lives :D

22 hours ago, violina said:

He really is a nice person. how many actors can make directors be affectionate towards an actor like this:

Director Lee of 'scholar who walks the night'

or remain this close with an artist 10 years later even though they haven't had another project together since 2005 like this:

Director Lee of 'the king and the clown'Or laugh and chill with director like this:D

Director Lee of 'iljimae':

or make PD say this:

Producer of 'My ear candy'

The most recent being in marie claire magazine's words from yesterday(07/06/2017):

Note to self:if there is a next life and am re born Korean or somehow in this life I end up in Korea.il make sure to date and marry a man whose surname starts with Lee.They seem to bring good fortune..look how many director Lee's he has worked with.

Credit for photos and info go to the original uploaders.

I'm always happy too see that he's fully apreciated, he totally deserves it but it's nice to see the directors telling us about it! he must be a wonderful person to be with!

21 hours ago, violina said:

Today's JG gif parade is his filmography!!!!:

The Hotel Venus (2004):He was only 22 here and his acting was already showing depth and intensity, even though he did not graduate from being a child actor to adult actor.Indeed raw talent is raw talent full stop. 

Flying boys (2004) ballet student JG still cracks the hell out of me:D and the hairstyle  the auburn light brownish wavy hair one just lol.

The King and the Clown(2005): Name at least five 23 year old actor(same age as the actor in the below gif) in today's kdrama/k movie generation. who can deliver this level of performance. with no big level acting agency backing. no significant previous acting experience.who can maintain their on screen presence, while acting with seasoned veterans in a historical production for the first time. 

Fly Daddy Fly (2006). Ah the manga/anime look was so strong in this one.This movie was like a comic character came to life.

Never said goodbye(2016): Interesting how his non-action romance projects are all international collaboration like this one (Korea - China and the previous one gif  Korea - Japan)

Resident Evil(2017): Hallyu certified

All credits for gifs go to the original uploader.

Wonderful collection of gifs...as always loving your post so much!!! thank you very much... now i need to see his movies again :wub:

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Some "stolen" photos from the tonight footage I think. As always scroll on the right to see all the images :)

He's wearing the same outfit of one of the first images of CM

Of course i love to see his pictorials, he always look so awesome in it, but i love more to see him like this.... his natural self glowing. everytime i see something new from CM i can´t help but feel excited!!! i need the drama to start asap!!!

• Like 7

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

It was. And after leaving the army he has no problem with "flower boy image" ever again.

Definitely the earings have toned down. Though he wears them in his FM concert. I remember in Candy in my Ear show where Park Min Young said that her memory of him was his too many earings and his constantly glancing at the mirror. :)  

It wasn't just him.  If you take a look at many of the Kpop bands during that decade of 1999-2009, they have that straight, yet edgy, frame your face, shag hairstyle.  It must have been the IT hairstyle for trendy Korean men at the time.  Thank goodness the trends are more palatable now!  Even you noodle hair/bangs haters can probably agree!  :wink:

Now I NEED to watch Virgin Snow.  Where can one watch it online?

You can watch VS in youtube. :) That's where I watched it. 

You right. I think that urchin/noodle hairstyle is Manga/anime characters inspired hairstyle. I believe it has continued a thing even to these days in Japan. :)  It worked on his advantage also. I think pre-military he does not want his ears to be exposed.

I decided to continue to watch his last drama before his military conscription 'Hero', I noticed his ears were not also exposed in that drama.

https://goo.gl/images/DXA6gC 

I also think LJG & Manga character = magic. He got his acting debut role in a Japan film with that urchin or noodle hairstyle. :) The film was initially released in Japan March of 2004, so the filming may have been done in mid or 2ndQ of 2003. Thru this movie, he got that very small in the TV sitcom NonStop. Then he was cast in a supporting role in Flying Boys & that one TV episode lead role in Drama City. He had to pass 3 levels of auditions for Gong-gil in The King and the Clown . That movie made him a huge star.   

(Just a filler: :) Well fame is not free of controversy. He was accused by Korean media that he claimed he is Japanese. It made him the most hated celebrity. He has other controversies but think this was his first. Well, the controversy was not true.) 

Manga/Anime/FlowerBoy- I think he is now comfortable with this image. 

I escaped all the LJG craze until he decided to portray Wang So in a Manga-inspired interpretation of the character. I became a LJG junkie from then and on. 

The styling in the IG post below was from J Style Album - Fiery Eyes in 2009. 

You all might have seen these photos already but I am posting anyway.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

A short... veeeeery short video

Haha...I think I heard someone actually squee!  :tongue:

Hope the filming went well.  And as @glassnokamen said, he is wearing that white button chambray shirt again.  So the criminal is giving them quite the pursuit...car chase in city. ...in forest/industrial area with guns? Either that or his character likes that shirt. :) 

5 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I also think LJG & Manga character = magic.

I escaped all the LJG craze until he decided to portray Wang So as a Manga-inspired character. I became a LJG junkie from then and on. 

Thank you!  And that is why I think LJG should play a fantasy character soon.  He could be the leader/senior of a group of male fantasy characters...to include Park Hyung Sik and Taeyong from NCT.  They all have the angular chin and looks that shine with manga/long hair/fantasy look. Have you seen Taeyong? 

Spoiler

Image result for nct taeyong photoshootImage result for link zelda drawing

He is like LINK from Zelda in human form.   My housemate and I are hoping he might actually have acting skills. 

But back to JG...

Continuing my WordFace exposure series of Lee Joon Gi. I usually crop tighter but I just couldn't crop the gat. :rolleyes:

• Like 10

On 6/8/2017 at 6:50 PM, cedarwood said:

Love your gifs parade! :heart:

My bad, i stand corrected.its been a while since i last watched it.I watched it back in 2012 so my memory is a bit fuzzy.When I was writing this, I only had the memories of their cute scenes together and yeah how can i forget the bicycle scene:D.Talking about cycles, I think if JG was a non-celebrity, he would spend his past time riding bicycles or skateboard or something like that.Its like he gets lost in his own world when he is riding them, i noticed this too in my ear candy and his insta and some youtube videos.I remember having a phobia for them when i was young:D. I am happy you liked the gifs:).

20 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Wonderful collection of gifs...as always loving your post so much!!! thank you very much... now i need to see his movies again :wub:

Thank you:).Its always a pleasure to colour the forum with JG doing what he does best. Plus gushing at his beauty while doing so:heart:.

So how about I gift you all including the lurkers in the forum with another parade: This time for his dramography!!(ok that word doesnt exist but doesnt it have a nice ring to it than just saying his dramas^_^)

Nonstop 4 (2003): No gif for this one, eyy, i tried but i could not find any:( . Some trivia:The sitcom co-stars include: Hyun Bin, Jang Geuk Suk, Han Ye Seul and Lee Yoon-Ji (They are both now in the same agency, Namoo Actors, she was the princess in the King 2 Hearts.The world is really very small).

5455b752ddb4d50564dfd0239fd8df53d8637c4f_hq.jpg

Drama City: What Should I Do? (2004): It seems like the PDs already saw his potential and capability, and started trusting him to play dramatic characters with meaty stories, way back even before he got big.Read the synopsis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drama_City:_What_Should_I_Do%3F

d2240daa724e77fc8eb9c5c8b47701d8b5f3286f_hq.gif

Star's Echo (2004): I haven't watched this but I just found out he and Lee Da Hae(lead female for 'my girl' made an appearance in this drama)

d79222e90b77f88ba9a0a83b43337fcfae7e4f9a_hq.gif

My Girl (2005-2006): lee joon gi as a play boy aigoo:D and man he was so so cute in this drama.But seriously i cant imagine ever seeing lee joon gi as a second lead anymore.I would be flipping tables when watching any drama that does that to him.

9cb95a88151968c7bc43c9c3b5ff9cc9c115b95a_hq.gif

00ffacb26355ce1b69e5f1075b43f810d3a1e952_hq.gif

Time Between Dog And Wolf (2007): Kay, how i love you.He was so sassy, sexy and badass:wub:. A forever classic drama. This is why the upcoming 'criminal minds' is such a welcome project.I can guarantee we will be enjoying something similar to this type of performance but now even more refined like wine.

tumblr_n66bz4eBiy1rr6ynso1_400.gif

tumblr_mfwt95FYr91qesubqo4_250.gif

Iljimae (2008): I was really debating whether to include his historical dramas in this list.Since I already did a parade of that a few pages back. But since its a dramography please forgive me:ph34r:.How can i leave some dramas out and call it a JG dramography parade.Our JG's love affair with masks started long time ago.Dont his lips and eyes look pretty even when wearing his iljimae mask?

527cd19705a867c21c54e8a81700c4a4f5995eca_hq.gif

Hero (2009):Aww this cute journalist.Even though i wont say this is one of my favourite dramas of his.But one of many occupations I think JG would excel in, if he wasnt an actor is in journalism.He really has the personality for it.Great voice for TV presenting and radio D-Jaying. He is a good talker(um is there such a thing).

dc53b947365640d4aec5e8a21e2a9ccc038c3673_hq.gif

Arang and the Magistrate (2012):That uniform:wub:.There will never be an k-actor for me who wears it better than he does.Trust me i've seen quite a number of them.He is just the cutest when he pouts.He did it alot in this drama:tongue:.

2787148b2e0f9c78dec94ded85f1102b008bf91c_hq.gif

Two Weeks (2013): My second most favourite character and drama of his, after 'scarlet heart ryeo'. That hospital scene with his daughter just hits me in the feels.Tugs at my heartstrings no matter how many times I watch it.If the director and staff cried while he was acting this scene.What more me, a simple viewer. https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/newstrans-two-weeks-lee-junki-as-a-32-year-old-romantic-fool-acting-as-a-dad-was-difficult-part-1/

5f1655f525b6f1dd6607d9a5ac720ad333b75802_hq.gif

Also for those who like reading his interviews: read continuing from the previous link.trust me you will for more in love with him and gain even more appreciation for his thought process especially for the new fans.

https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2013/10/19/newstrans-dependable-actor-lee-junki-there-are-no-limits-only-challenges/

And a shout out to:

Gunman in Joseon (2014): 

4f31c3c146bfc4f4b2cfad9b4f1e80fe550c473c_hq.gif

Scholar Who Walks The Night (2015):

18c3608003402c3f91d28e9f5520b4d2603259b4_hq.gif

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (2016):

275784d3d990c8b5b08716d53e39c3d190a506c7_hq.gif

All credits go to original uploaders for photos and gifts.

• Like 9

@glassnokamen @violina thank you so much for the CM updates!!!! :D he's looking so good, i really hope the drama delivers and that it will be a hit! because he truly deserves it 

On 9/6/2017 at 3:06 AM, missmaudy said:

Definitely the earings have toned down. Though he wears them in his FM concert. I remember in Candy in my Ear show where Park Min Young said that her memory of him was his too many earings and his constantly glancing at the mirror. :)  

You right. I think that urchin/noodle hairstyle is Manga/anime characters inspired hairstyle. I believe it has continued a thing even to these days in Japan. :)  It worked on his advantage also. I think pre-military he does not want his ears to be exposed.

I decided to continue to watch his last drama before his military conscription 'Hero', I noticed his ears were not also exposed in that drama.

https://goo.gl/images/DXA6gC 

I also think LJG & Manga character = magic. He got his acting debut role in a Japan film with that urchin or noodle hairstyle. :) The film was initially released in Japan March of 2004, so the filming may have been done in mid or 2ndQ of 2003. Thru this movie, he got that very small in the TV sitcom NonStop. Then he was cast in a supporting role in Flying Boys & that one TV episode lead role in Drama City. He had to pass 3 levels of auditions for Gong-gil in The King and the Clown . That movie made him a huge star.   

(Just a filler: :) Well fame is not free of controversy. He was accused by Korean media that he claimed he is Japanese. It made him the most hated celebrity. He has other controversies but think this was his first. Well, the controversy was not true.) 

I escaped all the LJG craze until he decided to portray Wang So in a Manga-inspired interpretation of the character. I became a LJG junkie from then and on. 

The styling in the IG post below was from J Style Album - Fiery Eyes in 2009. 

You all might have seen these photos already but I am posting anyway.

haven't noticed he covered his ears before... i love his elfish ears so much! :wub: His manga/anime?flower boy looks are perfection. but every look on him is perfection. his looks can be so ethereal and outworldish sometimes that i'd love to see him in a fantasy drama too. I'm currently finishing 3 Worlds 3 lives 10 miles of peach blossoms and i have to say he will rock as a God!!!!

19 hours ago, violina said:

My bad, i stand corrected.its been a while since i last watched it.I watched it back in 2012 so my memory is a bit fuzzy.When I was writing this, I only had the memories of their cute scenes together and yeah how can i forget the bicycle scene:D.Talking about cycles, I think if JG was a non-celebrity, he would spend his past time riding bicycles or skateboard or something like that.Its like he gets lost in his own world when he is riding them, i noticed this too in my ear candy and his insta and some youtube videos.I remember having a phobia for them when i was young:D. I am happy you liked the gifs:).

Thank you:).Its always a pleasure to colour the forum with JG doing what he does best. Plus gushing at his beauty while doing so:heart:.

So how about I gift you all including the lurkers in the forum with another parade: This time for his dramography!!(ok that word doesnt exist but doesnt it have a nice ring to it than just saying his dramas^_^)

Nonstop 4 (2003): No gif for this one, eyy, i tried but i could not find any:( . Some trivia:The sitcom co-stars include: Hyun Bin, Jang Geuk Suk, Han Ye Seul and Lee Yoon-Ji (They are both now in the same agency, Namoo Actors, she was the princess in the King 2 Hearts.The world is really very small).

Drama City: What Should I Do? (2004): It seems like the PDs already saw his potential and capability, and started trusting him to play dramatic characters with meaty stories, way back even before he got big.Read the synopsis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drama_City:_What_Should_I_Do%3F

Star's Echo (2004): I haven't watched this but I just found out he and Lee Da Hae(lead female for 'my girl' made an appearance in this drama)

My Girl (2005-2006): lee joon gi as a play boy aigoo:D and man he was so so cute in this drama.But seriously i cant imagine ever seeing lee joon gi as a second lead anymore.I would be flipping tables when watching any drama that does that to him.

Time Between Dog And Wolf (2007): Kay, how i love you.He was so sassy, sexy and badass:wub:. A forever classic drama. This is why the upcoming 'criminal minds' is such a welcome project.I can guarantee we will be enjoying something similar to this type of performance but now even more refined like wine.

Iljimae (2008): I was really debating whether to include his historical dramas in this list.Since I already did a parade of that a few pages back. But since its a dramography please forgive me:ph34r:.How can i leave some dramas out and call it a JG dramography parade.Our JG's love affair with masks started long time ago.Dont his lips and eyes look pretty even when wearing his iljimae mask?

Hero (2009):Aww this cute journalist.Even though i wont say this is one of my favourite dramas of his.But one of many occupations I think JG would excel in, if he wasnt an actor is in journalism.He really has the personality for it.Great voice for TV presenting and radio D-Jaying. He is a good talker(um is there such a thing).

Arang and the Magistrate (2012):That uniform:wub:.There will never be an k-actor for me who wears it better than he does.Trust me i've seen quite a number of them.He is just the cutest when he pouts.He did it alot in this drama:tongue:.

Two Weeks (2013): My second most favourite character and drama of his, after 'scarlet heart ryeo'. That hospital scene with his daughter just hits me in the feels.Tugs at my heartstrings no matter how many times I watch it.If the director and staff cried while he was acting this scene.What more me, a simple viewer. https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/newstrans-two-weeks-lee-junki-as-a-32-year-old-romantic-fool-acting-as-a-dad-was-difficult-part-1/

Also for those who like reading his interviews: read continuing from the previous link.trust me you will for more in love with him and gain even more appreciation for his thought process especially for the new fans.

https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2013/10/19/newstrans-dependable-actor-lee-junki-there-are-no-limits-only-challenges/

And a shout out to:

Gunman in Joseon (2014): 

Scholar Who Walks The Night (2015):

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (2016):

All credits go to original uploaders for photos and gifts.

You're dramography is awesome!!! thank you for your hard work! may i suggest some themes? maybe an asia tour gif parade? a military gif parade? or a magazine gif parade? i'm sure i'm asking to much, so no pressures :tongue:

Now the beauty parade:

CpjdDu8VMAE1mr0.jpg

Spoiler

44d2df218ddfda01791ff14ad382f16c.jpge0019148_471454a075a42.jpgi11954201650.jpg

20130810124145_333577_500_333.jpg

And some cute images from never said goodbye for the gif parade:

Untitled-1.gif?type=w2

1467615054_(2).gif?type=w800

Spoiler

1470580395.gif?type=w21470581066.gif?type=w21470581064_(4).gif?type=w21470589333_(2).gif?type=w2

1470589333_(1).gif?type=w2

all images and gifs credit to owners

• Like 8