Quantcast
patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I've got no one to talk about Wang So or JG :tears::tears::tears:

You have US! :huh:

but, but, but - is it even legal for a 35 year old man to be this cute and adorable at the same time? 

If it's not illegal it should be! This is serious, we're talking about weapon of mass seduction!

2 hours ago, violina said:

How can you not be JG addicted when you wake up to a JG insta post notification of this hotness beauty:wub::

My point exactly!

2 hours ago, violina said:

why am i having visions of tracing a finger along that vein on his left hand:D?

Because I have a vision of peeping into that unbuttoned shirt and we can't have the same ideas... or can we???

• Like 10

@bluelilac1214 @cedarwood I have 5 sisters. So we have 6 girls in the family beside my 2 elder brothers. Imagine the chaos in the house when we were talking about Jun Ki aka Wang So. My mom got dragged into Team Wang So because of this :grin:

Not to forget about pictures of Jun Ki as our phone & laptop wall paper. 

@violina OMG!!! That pics. Hot and sexy!!! I agree with you. We must clone him. What a waste of good genes if dont clone him. 

• Like 11

Oh wow @junejungki you have a big family. And isn't it wonderful that you AND all your sisters AND your mom are all fans of Wang So? :D 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Fragile Geegee said:

At last, A request to the fellow friends here who know how to post images and gifs to post his beautiful and precious photoshoot here.. I know its everywhere in the instagram but it should be here also and its never getting enough of his charming looks

Ask and you shall receive. Say Hello to this cutie:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_zpse8zwsdeo.gif

Quotes his abeoji in iljimae: "Your eyes (Yongie ah/Lee Joon Gi) are a national treasure' look at how sharp they are.I shall rename them to 'criminal eyes' .Piercing and stealing our hearts with just a gaze:

18444403_417918715242657_151521640134475

And More of the cuteness:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%201_zpsioyo6vdp.g

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Because I have a vision of peeping into that unbuttoned shirt and we can't have the same ideas... or can we???

ah ah:wub: your eagle eyes though.How could i miss such goodness.I swear i didn't even notice that there was such sweetness going on in those pictures..ah well.I leave that one to you.or we can share right?

• Like 10

Meet 21st Century Wang So:ageless beauty

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%202_zpsjdxilbib.g

Lastly, Passport Photo ready.On point facial profile. Lee Joon Gi.I swear you can just crop out his bottom half and cut the right dimensions of his top half into a passport photo and maybe just airbrush the hairs out of his forehead and viola.a perfect passport photo.

18444446_1678940785733212_71630026521737

• Like 11

@violina yesss, I'm always ready to recieve LJG's collection of sweetness, coolness and handsomness:wub:  the one with the mask is really felt like Wang So.. WS's look

The hommanna one is soo precious.. his lough is something else and did I mention that I adore that dimple on his chin.. I just wanna poke it lol:D

I'm speechless twoards the last one.. I can't read his expression!! What is that Lee JunKi ssi?? What were you thinking of at that moment that came out that perfect!! 

And it seems they heard my complaining yesterday about not having his photos on set

Well, I'm trying to post it here but its not working with me. I'm the worst when it comes to these stuff

• Like 8

22 hours ago, violina said:

How can you not be JG addicted when you wake up to a JG insta post notification like this one of this hotness beauty:wub::

and this kind of sexiness:tongue::

Uri Joon Gi oppa is all man these days.He is more than qualified and ready now to reproduce his clones.The future generation needs these genes too. why am i having visions of tracing a finger along that vein on his left hand:D?.Its all your fault JG. Take responsibility for making us all crazy because of you.

YES! My thoughts exactly! First I was captivated by The Gaze, then mesmerized by The Jaw and then fascinated by his nose. Then I saw his hand! I didn't know I had a thing veiny forearms! :huh: @violina how are you reading mind? You are posting the same set of pics I was going to post :sweatingbullets:

@Fragile Geegee how about this.. JG being broody

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B004.jpg?type=w1200

...or this - The Gaze n The Smirk!

BZ8A2448-1.jpg?type=w1200

...or this piercing Gaze

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B008.jpg?type=w1200

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B012.jpg?type=w1200

...or this - JG being a cutie pie 

BZ8A2584.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A2579.jpg?type=w1200

20 hours ago, cedarwood said:

You have US! :huh:

That's why I'm glad I've found this thread n you guys *hugs you*

@junejungki You are so lucky to have like minded (read: Wang So loving :wink:) people as family! :wub: Only child here..

• Like 15

Spoiler

Another pic shared by the taewon producer/director of JG on set :) 

Spoiler

And this one as well. Wasn't sure if it was him at first but it's his character's name on the description so it's very likely ! ^^

• Like 11

Running in!!   Oh my....I haven't been able to come see the pretty and share the appreciation for a few days.  So sorry!   

I like the Naver article pics 

Ok  spoke to soon. RL grabbing me again.  Hope to be back in a few hours. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, violina said:

your eagle eyes though.How could i miss such goodness.I swear i didn't even notice that there was such sweetness going on in those pictures..ah well.I leave that one to you.or we can share right?

It's almost the first thing I've noticed about this picture.

Seems I'm a pervert. :ph34r:

6 hours ago, violina said:

Lastly, Passport Photo ready.On point facial profile. Lee Joon Gi.I swear you can just crop out his bottom half and cut the right dimensions of his top half into a passport photo and maybe just airbrush the hairs out of his forehead and viola.a perfect passport photo.

Maybe he needs one.

Bet he looks gorgeous even in his passport photo. Not like me - like a criminal caught in the act.

...or this - The Gaze n The Smirk!

...and cedarwood just died.

Again.

I hae more lives than a cat!

35 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I haven't been able to come see the pretty and share the appreciation for a few days.  So sorry!   

Welcome back! :D

As you can see during your absence we happily kept commenting on Joon Gi's awesomeness. 

1 hour ago, leesopark16 said:

Another pic shared by the taewon producer/director of JG on set :) 

Woohooo! I'm so happy to see those pix. Joon Gi at work to please us all. :wub:

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Welcome back! :D

As you can see during your absence we happily kept commenting on Joon Gi's awesomeness. 

Ok...maybe these people around me will leave me alone for a few minutes! Although I should not complain too much.  They tried to get me Scarlet Heart from Amazon (until I told them it was a fake copy probably burned from Dramafever) and one of them even made me a card. 20170514_142706_zpsnvqya6aa.jpg

Hahahaha...the body is my personal Wang So.  Lucky he is a good sport. :wink: He claims he improves JG....I told him by a few inches.  

I guess I am not hiding my JG fixation very well.  Well, they don't know about my IG or twitter so...  :ph34r::tongue:

Back to the Naver article pics....so where are MORE of those all black mock turtleneck pics?   Oh my I love that look! I wonder if it might be a future released shoot (as Namoo tends to do that).  I also wonder about the Boy/Newspaper shoot.  They really didn't use any of those shots in the website at all.  Did it not go the way they wanted? Or will we see more of it later?    

Are we calling this the Smirk?  I adore when he smiles on one side of his mouth as if he is amused and intrigued. 

• Like 12

OMG.:wub: Somebody save me from his handsomeness!!Does he know what he is doing to us?

• Like 3

The Chinese movie 'Never Said Goodbye' opens in Korean cinemas in June. I think it's not a big budget movie so it may have limited screening. I hope they can afford to at least show the movie in 500 theatres which is quite low compared to big budget movie usually screened to more than 1000 theatres. E.g. Train to Busan was shown in almost 1800 theatres. Resident Evil was only shown in less than 600 theatres.

I hope they will hold a premiere event at least so we can see JG again in the red carpet. :) 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

The Chinese movie 'Never Said Goodbye' opens in Korean cinemas in June. I think it's not a big budget movie so it may have limited screening. I hope they can afford to at least show the movie in 500 theatres which is quite low compared to big budget movie usually screened to more than 1000 theatres. E.g. Train to Busan was shown in almost 1800 theatres. Resident Evil was only shown in less than 600 theatres.

I hope they will hold a premiere event at least.

Hi missmaudy, oh, thanks for sharing this. This is nearing.............already next month. I wonder when exactly the date of release, huh? Looking forward for more news about this as the K-release is nearing soon...........:lol:

• Like 4

OH MY F****ING GOD!!!!! CAUSE OF DEATH: JOON GI LOOKING DAMN HOT!!!! PLEASE LET IT BE JULY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 20

@kekeke09, thanks for sharing ! I love LJG looking badass like that :wink: Go go go ! ^^ Hoping he'll get a change in outfit and wear some bullet proof vest and suit in the NCI team as well :) 

• Like 9

@kekeke09 @glassnokamen Thanks for sharing.Just had to magnify those insta photos!!! couldnt help it:).OMG! DAEBAK!!!!lets just die together chingus!! this is too much for our souls!!!!!or maybe scream louder together JULY COME FASTER PLEASE!!!!:wub::wub:SWOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!! GO! GO! GO! criminal minds!!!

18513804_787391418095429_234556232989618

18513253_1694489947521526_18851543083500

• Like 17