Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

5 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@pixelsticks If JG wants to do sageuk again, I prefer Goryeo instead of Joseon. I hate Joseon costume, the thin hat, the string, the bling bling. I hate it all. But goryeo?? I feel like I am watching fashion show :heart:

Me too!!! Joseon costume in SWWTN were wonderful, and I really love them, but Goryeo is from another planet :wub:. No Mickey Mouse hat, no Flying Disc hat, free long hair :wub::wub::wub: and more masculine dress... well not always of course. Even the women dresses are better in Goryeo hera... at least they don't have to wear a weapon on their hair :D :D:D

5 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@violina who is that white guy with JG? 

I think that are images from the Hawaii photos hoot of last year. Maybe he's a guy that meet JG during the photo shoot.

• Like 11

On 26/5/2017 at 2:24 AM, glassnokamen said:

Yes, it's real!!!!! It's taken from this video... go to minute 2.31 to see the outfit :wub::wub::wub:. It's from 2006/2007, but for me it may also have been done yesterday as little he has changed :ph34r:

.... and.... just to some more.... ehm.... "hot" images...

btw... I KNOW that it's possible ... nor... it's DEFINITELY possibile that he'll be more handsome... he's doing this everytime he post a new shot :heart: (I was just joking)

He's the same.. but i didn't recognize Han Ji Min until they named her... btw i wish it was a subtitled video. In fact i need the new bts video from crazy / genius LJG to be subbed!!!!

On 26/5/2017 at 6:12 AM, glassnokamen said:

New picture from web site :wub::wub: Those veins..... those eyes.... I'm DEAD again.

We must be a bunch of zoombies... all of us dead walking people thanks to LJG. because i'm dead too. again. thank you for sharing... i always count on you for updates!!!

@violina @glassnokamen @bluelilac1214thank you for the CM pictures and for keeping on the Gif and Beauty Parade!!!! love the selfies (sadly i missed the one that was erased) and love Wang So parade!!!!!:love::heart:

23 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Could the guy in the middle be Son Hyun Joo and the one on the outside be Kim Yung Chul?  He's in a suit here...

And thank you for the video of the model runway torso event!  Hahaha

OK....I NEED a photo of JG as Wang So crying...not super close up where his forehead is cropped off...anybody have one of those?  Hey @antoniaclamens??  Or one with his scar showing, but not so close cropped?  Please share!  I need it for a project!

Wang So crying???? Hope i can help, but it wasn't an easy task... i got so many crying Wang Sos, but always with his forehead cropped. Too many close close ups!!!
ScrltHrtRyo.E20.EnD.540p.NEXT.mkv_001575
More on spoiler tag:

Spoiler

ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_000554087.

ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_000527259.ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_000396429.ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_001321353.ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_001315481.ScrltHrtRyo.E13.540p.NEXT.mkv_003530727.ScrltHrtRyo.E13.540p.NEXT.mkv_003517948.ScrltHrtRyo.E13.540p.NEXT.mkv_003459857.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000619119.

Tell me if they're ok or you want an specific scene. I will look in my laptop tomorrow. I'm sure i have more

Gif parade time:

t1.daumcdn.gif?type=w420

more no wang so related:

Spoiler

1480236436.gif?type=w966

1478593705_(1).gif?type=w9661478593704.gif?type=w966

1480246686.gif?type=w9661480246686_(5).gif?type=w966

22 hours ago, violina said:

A resounding and unanimous NOOOOO!!! there is no JG gif showcase or beauty parade complete without wang so.I was going to do a gif spam tribute to all his past characters before wang so post military (I will still do it) but first:I believe am speaking for many when i say:

Also oppa, im sorry.I know and am anticipating all your future characters and projects to make an impact on us.You are that extremely gifted.But I only agree with the first phrase in the gif below where you say:

Let's forget about the 'goodbye wangso' part because it's never gonna happen.WangSo is eternal.He is a Kdrama Legendary Character.I will never say goodbye to Wangso.

*All credits go to the original uploaders

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

My thoughts exactly! The first JG drama I watched was Arang and The Magistrate - but that was because I had just watched Oh My Venus and wanted to check out other dramas where SMA was in. I didn't know what to think when I first saw him :flushed: - it was something like "Umm... wow... he's pretty" (I know, I know - he's not just pretty - he's Beautiful :wub:. The naive me didn't know any better, okay? :sweatingbullets:) But what really made me admire him was his acting and the action scenes. I got curious and searched for his other dramas - I got hooked. Then MLSHR happened, or rather, I encountered, Wang So and I was bewitched!  It was game over for me - as someone mentioned here before, I became a JG junkie! So, NO! I will never ever say goodbye to Wang So!! My heart is big enough to love other characters of JG.:heart:

I was just a casual fan of K Drama. The most I thought of any actor - whether male or female - was, that they are good - that's it! To think I'm writing essay like posts on a forum (that too in English, not even in my own language!:crazy:) and going gaga over someone - Yah, oppa! What have you done to me?!!! <_<

I KNOW that JG will never fail to captivate me/ us with his future characters (but Wang So is life!!!:wub::wub::wub:) and I can't wait for more!! I need more!!!

*Credit to original uploaders

Couldn't agree with you more. I'm so thankful to LJG for giving us Wang So! He is my most beloved character ever and i'm pretty sure no other character will beat him (and i don't want to) I'm sure i'm gonna love his character in CM (as much as i love every other character of his), but he won't be Wang So. sigh. Maybe MLSHR the movie??? An special with unrealeased scenes??? anything?

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Is this a fan made thing?  Or where has JG worn this Goryeo Warrior looking goodness before?  He SO fits the part of Goryeo Warrior/Royalty.  I DO hope he does another Saguek with this styling again! 

No worries @glassnokamen!  Thanks! 

If it's a photoshoped picture (and i think it is) it's a pretty good one. he looks amazing

5 hours ago, junejungki said:

@pixelsticks If JG wants to do sageuk again, I prefer Goryeo instead of Joseon. I hate Joseon costume, the thin hat, the string, the bling bling. I hate it all. But goryeo?? I feel like I am watching fashion show :heart:

@violina who is that white guy with JG? 

Which white guy??? i only see LJG!!! lol. until you asked about the white guy i didn't notice he was white i only saw a male figure besides LJG

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New photos from "Thank you" tour posted by soniing :wub: Slide on the right to see all the photos :)

I need him or nammo actors to post things about the Seoul Encore:bawling:

• Like 10

On 26.05.2017 at 1:58 PM, glassnokamen said:

And finally the first selfie!!!! Not post by JG but.... who cares?!?!??!

Can't see anything... :(

On 26.05.2017 at 2:03 PM, glassnokamen said:

YES please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wish is my command!

f86f84e9230e0a81f92cb2f6eb3d6a77.gif bef815ebb764bfa4e1e2e424fd26b955.gif

On 26.05.2017 at 6:39 PM, violina said:

I am kind of curious how JG behaves when he is drunk.He must be a circus act:D

I think I read somewhere that he's too cute to handle then. Like supercute to everyone. :wink:

• Like 11

On 26.05.2017 at 9:23 PM, violina said:

I was going to do a gif spam tribute to all his past characters before wang so post military (I will still do it)

Please do it!

On 26.05.2017 at 9:34 PM, pixelsticks said:

Not sure if you all have been hanging out with my IG...

I've seen it today. Lol you have some really cool ideas. :D

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Is this a fan made thing?  Or where has JG worn this Goryeo Warrior looking goodness before?

It's fanmade but still nice to look at. The Gong Gil face of LJG put in picture of... I don't know who. Someone else anyway. 

7 hours ago, junejungki said:

I hate Joseon costume, the thin hat, the string, the bling bling. I hate it all. But goryeo?? I feel like I am watching fashion show :heart:

So you also hate JG's SWWTN hanboks which are the most beautiful I've seen so far? Or the Joseon-gunman-revenge-master costume he was wearing in action scenes? 

My heart is broken... :(

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

Wang So crying???? Hope i can help, but it wasn't an easy task... i got so many crying Wang Sos, but always with his forehead cropped. Too many close close ups!!!

I'm thinking about the scene, where he visits his mother in the middle of the night to tell her that he killed monks for her. Emotional scene, Wang So crying, scar on his face... 

Must find the scene...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

So you also hate JG's SWWTN hanboks which are the most beautiful I've seen so far? Or the Joseon-gunman-revenge-master costume he was wearing in action scenes? 

I also adore the hanboks of SWWTN and also the "Joseon-gunman-revenge-master costume" as you call it, but in my opinion the Goryeo style is better than the Joseon one. 

lee-joon-ki.jpg64944_79993_2822.jpg

f23c5a4414f6446d02658ceff3f58f78.jpg

7b874d205c33f1db62820412406b7dee.jpg

tumblr_nthjciprZK1spfigfo2_250.gif

• Like 12

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

@cedarwood here you can find the deleted images :) 

Aww thank you! Here's my gif of thanks. :D

2bea9ef701a8b50fd921587628cbf7a5.gif

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

the Goryeo style is better than the Joseon one. 

The Goryeo style is different. After Goryeo sumptuosness Joseon era emphasized modesty, hence simple hanboks. But of course hanboks changed a lot throughout the years so I bet they didn't look the same in XIX century and in XV century. :wink: I love to see those little changes not so obvious to notice. :wink: 

• Like 10

On 5/26/2017 at 3:24 AM, pixelsticks said:

The elusive JG torso

JG: Hmmmm..'elusive' torso aww my angels I am sorry i have hidden it for so long here let me:ph34r::

tumblr_on4dimNnlf1t1xmvno2_400_zpsdslstl

JG:I still cant do this my angelsB). one am still very shy about my smooth 'fabric conditioner' abs(https://www.soompi.com/2015/07/12/lee-jun-ki-compares-his-abs-to-tvxq-changmins-and-lee-soo-hyuks/) and second i do not want to cause more zombie deaths, the day I become brave.

tumblr_oiebykk0tw1tdfsf6o5_400_zpsn6s0jg

Me and the thousands of JG angels around the world: Its ok:) JG. Really like:

tumblr_oel992fKmS1tdfsf6o1_1280_zpsf9chl

Just kidding:D.We have already stated many times that we love him in any shape or form.Our heart and support towards him is unconditional.:wub:

All credits go to the original gif uploaders.

• Like 12

On 2017-5-25 at 3:10 PM, missmaudy said:

Thanks girls for the photos & gif parade. NCI family after the RE family. He had MLSHR family too. Then there's us JG Family. :)  LJG creating family wherever he goes. Love it:heart:

Ah talking about families. JG takes a trip down the memory lane:

tumblr_okpfzy1zno1tdfsf6o4_250_zpsrjex8e

MLSHR Family:Ah the good times

tumblr_oj2nu7keRt1rd13j9o5_540_zps4vrzl8

like when he had karaoke session and major fanboying for his little brother when he sang along to drama ost at sbs award:

tumblr_oj244lInDg1sh8uxlo1_500_zpsrhn5il

and when he watched his little siblings engage in a kindergarten WWE match:

tumblr_ogjgfv7q2l1s3nx7ko1_500_zpsxqtzut

and when he had the "dance off fest" with the family elders:

The Re family: When he gave them hand love heart tutorials

62952dca-e3dc-466a-aa62-d8cc316e8085_zps a7e56b14-65d2-4be1-b02f-c0b725a52cf6_zps

454ac5bb-7470-4710-aca1-294b5bfd1a85_zps

I am so looking forward to criminal minds family bond:).But still nothing can compare to the heart fluttering family that is the JG family:heart:.

tumblr_ok91deN3LZ1tdfsf6o1_540_zpsiinexr

tumblr_ok91deN3LZ1tdfsf6o2_540_zpsb56rrv

Edited by violina
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Hello everyone ! Sorry for the late upload of JG's first page banner for Soompi. Real life duties  took over. :ph34r:

I will finish everything this week. Hopefully before June 1 kicks off !

Don't worry and take your time: we are here waiting patiently :D

• Like 5

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

He's the same.. but i didn't recognize Han Ji Min until they named her... btw i wish it was a subtitled video. In fact i need the new bts video from crazy / genius LJG to be subbed!!!!

@antoniaclamens... "ask and you shall receive" :tongue::tongue::tongue:

The LJG International FansClub just subbed the Bonus video... Many Many Many Thanks to this wonderful group :heart:

• Like 14

19 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

We must be a bunch of zoombies... all of us dead walking people thanks to LJG. because i'm dead too. again. thank you for sharing... i always count on you for updates!!!

@violina @glassnokamen @bluelilac1214thank you for the CM pictures and for keeping on the Gif and Beauty Parade!!!! love the selfies (sadly i missed the one that was erased) and love Wang So parade!!!!!:love::heart:

More on spoiler tag:

Reveal hidden contents

ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_000554087.

ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_000527259.ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_000396429.ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_001321353.ScrltHrtRyo.E16.540p.NEXT.mkv_001315481.ScrltHrtRyo.E13.540p.NEXT.mkv_003530727.ScrltHrtRyo.E13.540p.NEXT.mkv_003517948.ScrltHrtRyo.E13.540p.NEXT.mkv_003459857.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000619119.

Tell me if they're ok or you want an specific scene. I will look in my laptop tomorrow. I'm sure i have more

Gif parade time:

more no wang so related:

Reveal hidden contents

1480236436.gif?type=w966

1478593705_(1).gif?type=w9661478593704.gif?type=w966

1480246686.gif?type=w9661480246686_(5).gif?type=w966

Couldn't agree with you more. I'm so thankful to LJG for giving us Wang So! He is my most beloved character ever and i'm pretty sure no other character will beat him (and i don't want to) I'm sure i'm gonna love his character in CM (as much as i love every other character of his), but he won't be Wang So. sigh. Maybe MLSHR the movie??? An special with unrealeased scenes??? anything?

If it's a photoshoped picture (and i think it is) it's a pretty good one. he looks amazing

Which white guy??? i only see LJG!!! lol. until you asked about the white guy i didn't notice he was white i only saw a male figure besides LJG

I need him or nammo actors to post things about the Seoul Encore:bawling:

The guy with yellow shirt & white red cap. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Please do it!

I've seen it today. Lol you have some really cool ideas. :D

It's fanmade but still nice to look at. The Gong Gil face of LJG put in picture of... I don't know who. Someone else anyway. 

I'm thinking about the scene, where he visits his mother in the middle of the night to tell her that he killed monks for her. Emotional scene, Wang So crying, scar on his face... 

Must find the scene...

The hanbok is ok to me but the Mickey Mouse or Flying Disc Hat, the string, the beads on their head, really really ugly. :crazy:

@glassnokamen yes, even during Goryeo, the women dressed up better than Joseon era. Pretty hanbok with pastel colours matching with their accessories. 

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, junejungki said:

The hanbok is ok to me but the Mickey Mouse or Flying Disc Hat, the string, the beads on their head, really really ugly. :crazy:

They're not... :tears: They're pretty... But I guess I'm too much of a weirdo maybe that's why I like them. And learned to appeciate all those things.

• Like 9