Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

22 hours ago, violina said:

How can you not be JG addicted when you wake up to a JG insta post notification like this one of this hotness beauty:wub::

and this kind of sexiness:tongue::

Uri Joon Gi oppa is all man these days.He is more than qualified and ready now to reproduce his clones.The future generation needs these genes too. why am i having visions of tracing a finger along that vein on his left hand:D?.Its all your fault JG. Take responsibility for making us all crazy because of you.

YES! My thoughts exactly! First I was captivated by The Gaze, then mesmerized by The Jaw and then fascinated by his nose. Then I saw his hand! I didn't know I had a thing veiny forearms! :huh: @violina how are you reading mind? You are posting the same set of pics I was going to post :sweatingbullets:

@Fragile Geegee how about this.. JG being broody

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B004.jpg?type=w1200

...or this - The Gaze n The Smirk!

BZ8A2448-1.jpg?type=w1200

...or this piercing Gaze

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B008.jpg?type=w1200

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B012.jpg?type=w1200

...or this - JG being a cutie pie 

BZ8A2584.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A2579.jpg?type=w1200

20 hours ago, cedarwood said:

You have US! :huh:

That's why I'm glad I've found this thread n you guys *hugs you*

@junejungki You are so lucky to have like minded (read: Wang So loving :wink:) people as family! :wub: Only child here..

• Like 15

Running in!!   Oh my....I haven't been able to come see the pretty and share the appreciation for a few days.  So sorry!   

I like the Naver article pics 

Ok  spoke to soon. RL grabbing me again.  Hope to be back in a few hours. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, violina said:

your eagle eyes though.How could i miss such goodness.I swear i didn't even notice that there was such sweetness going on in those pictures..ah well.I leave that one to you.or we can share right?

It's almost the first thing I've noticed about this picture.

Seems I'm a pervert. :ph34r:

6 hours ago, violina said:

Lastly, Passport Photo ready.On point facial profile. Lee Joon Gi.I swear you can just crop out his bottom half and cut the right dimensions of his top half into a passport photo and maybe just airbrush the hairs out of his forehead and viola.a perfect passport photo.

Maybe he needs one.

Bet he looks gorgeous even in his passport photo. Not like me - like a criminal caught in the act.

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

...or this - The Gaze n The Smirk!

...and cedarwood just died.

Again.

I hae more lives than a cat!

35 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I haven't been able to come see the pretty and share the appreciation for a few days.  So sorry!   

Welcome back! :D

As you can see during your absence we happily kept commenting on Joon Gi's awesomeness. 

1 hour ago, leesopark16 said:

Another pic shared by the taewon producer/director of JG on set :) 

Woohooo! I'm so happy to see those pix. Joon Gi at work to please us all. :wub:

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Welcome back! :D

As you can see during your absence we happily kept commenting on Joon Gi's awesomeness. 

Ok...maybe these people around me will leave me alone for a few minutes! Although I should not complain too much.  They tried to get me Scarlet Heart from Amazon (until I told them it was a fake copy probably burned from Dramafever) and one of them even made me a card. 20170514_142706_zpsnvqya6aa.jpg

Hahahaha...the body is my personal Wang So.  Lucky he is a good sport. :wink: He claims he improves JG....I told him by a few inches.  

I guess I am not hiding my JG fixation very well.  Well, they don't know about my IG or twitter so...  :ph34r::tongue:

Back to the Naver article pics....so where are MORE of those all black mock turtleneck pics?   Oh my I love that look! I wonder if it might be a future released shoot (as Namoo tends to do that).  I also wonder about the Boy/Newspaper shoot.  They really didn't use any of those shots in the website at all.  Did it not go the way they wanted? Or will we see more of it later?    

Are we calling this the Smirk?  I adore when he smiles on one side of his mouth as if he is amused and intrigued. 

• Like 12

The Chinese movie 'Never Said Goodbye' opens in Korean cinemas in June. I think it's not a big budget movie so it may have limited screening. I hope they can afford to at least show the movie in 500 theatres which is quite low compared to big budget movie usually screened to more than 1000 theatres. E.g. Train to Busan was shown in almost 1800 theatres. Resident Evil was only shown in less than 600 theatres.

I hope they will hold a premiere event at least so we can see JG again in the red carpet. :) 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

The Chinese movie 'Never Said Goodbye' opens in Korean cinemas in June. I think it's not a big budget movie so it may have limited screening. I hope they can afford to at least show the movie in 500 theatres which is quite low compared to big budget movie usually screened to more than 1000 theatres. E.g. Train to Busan was shown in almost 1800 theatres. Resident Evil was only shown in less than 600 theatres.

I hope they will hold a premiere event at least.

Hi missmaudy, oh, thanks for sharing this. This is nearing.............already next month. I wonder when exactly the date of release, huh? Looking forward for more news about this as the K-release is nearing soon...........:lol:

• Like 4

OMG these new CM pics are a blessing. How does Joongi make being skinny look so manly and sexy. As much as i enjoy dramas about detectives and murder cases I think while watching CM all I'm gonna do is stare at Joongi and those cheekbones cause DAMN:wub:

• Like 14

Icing on the cake.He is actually roaming on instagram right now.He liked the Namoo criminal minds post just about a half an hour ago.

And according to his Namoo schedule.We might actually see him tomorrow.Hopefully.or at least get pictures if the brand is kind enough please...

• Like 13

A question: who knows how it works KWave U app? You have to enter your wish (only one I suppose) and get as many heart as you can to send to your actor hoping to grant your wish? And it's the same if I send my hearts to him before I've entered my wish or it's better to enter the wish and send hearts after? O_o

This is what I'm talking about

18485618_1739308356082553_75022139418637

• Like 10

On 17/05/2017 at 1:12 PM, cedarwood said:

Oh wow @junejungki you have a big family. And isn't it wonderful that you AND all your sisters AND your mom are all fans of Wang So? :D 

When we were little, I hate my sisters and brothers and we always fighting  But now, I appreciate and love them and our big family. I think having big family those days were common in my country, Malaysia. But these day, my generation prefer small family.  I dont know if I can handle 8 children at home. hahahaha!!

My mom was curious what with our huha about this guy with mask. So my younger sister asked my mom to join her watch Scarlet Heart. I think it was episode 3-4. She may not a obsessed fan but maybe she joined us for fun. :tongue:

@bluelilac1214

• Like 14

5 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I hope they will hold a premiere event at least so we can see JG again in the red carpet. :) 

Oh my YES.  Red Carpet JG is delightful!

2 hours ago, violina said:

And according to his Namoo schedule.We might actually see him tomorrow.Hopefully.or at least get pictures if the brand is kind enough please...

They usually put out something. Fingers crossed!

And THANK YOU NAMOO for the Hyun Jun as EOC stud man!!

@glassnokamen  It's an App where one can ask for wishes from various KWave celebrities. You need to give JG hearts so he will GRANT wishes.  The last "call" didn't get enough fans to deliver enough hearts for him to grant.  This time around they gave more days and less hearts to fill.  It's up to 2.3 million but they are asking for 70 million hearts (instead of 100 million) in 28 days before he will grant wishes.  Remember the cute video where JG wore a red sweatshirt and signed polaroids and a Mickey shirt for fans?  It was from this KWAVE request.  I looked and it wasn't necesssarily the person who gave the most hearts that is granted their wish.  Not sure how it was figured out.  I've seen a few where they posted more than 1 wish.  I've been meaning to post about this.  So give him your hearts. If you leave the app open on your phone, it usually collects hearts and you can check it every so often and give it to him...hehehe 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

It's an App where one can ask for wishes from various KWave celebrities. You need to give JG hearts so he will GRANT wishes.  The last "call" didn't get enough fans to deliver enough hearts for him to grant.  This time around they gave more days and less hearts to fill.  It's up to 2.3 million but they are asking for 70 million hearts (instead of 100 million) in 28 days before he will grant wishes.  Remember the cute video where JG wore a red sweatshirt and signed polaroids and a Mickey shirt for fans?  It was from this KWAVE request.  I looked and it wasn't necesssarily the person who gave the most hearts that is granted their wish.  Not sure how it was figured out.  I've seen a few where they posted more than 1 wish.  I've been meaning to post about this.  So give him your hearts. If you leave the app open on your phone, it usually collects hearts and you can check it every so often and give it to him...hehehe 

Welcome back my friend!!!! And thank you for your explanation!!!! Oh, I remember that video veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery well... he was soooooooo cute and adorable :D:D:D I think he chose three wishes randomly, not looking at how many hearts was given by the person.

So, it's ok if I send hearts even if I didn't already express my wish?? I'm here thinking of what to wish without been too..... ehm..... you know :tongue::tongue:

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Welcome back my friend!!!! And thank you for your explanation!!!! Oh, I remember that video veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery well... he was soooooooo cute and adorable :D:D:D I think he chose three wishes randomly, not looking at how many hearts was given by the person.

So, it's ok if I send hearts even if I didn't already express my wish?? I'm here thinking of what to wish without been too..... ehm..... you know :tongue::tongue:

I gave JG many hearts before I finally posted my wish.  I wonder if you can guess what I might have asked for?  Hmmmm:ph34r:

I know there is supposedly other ways to "earn" hearts by posting pics and such,..and yes...the money route.  Haven't really delved into that though.  He would need around 2.4 million hearts a day to get to 70 million in 28 days.  He only gets a couple hundred thousand a day so more people NEED to get the App and click on the hearts. 

Apple Phone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kwave-u/id1149759158?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.kwaveu

Or you can hopefully win from the Website Reveal Event tomorrow!

• Like 10