Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@lyserose i will go for sure!! Thank you for the tip! How do you get the autograph sent?

Btw i'm old but i can fangirl like i'm 15. Lol

@girlyponytail i would love to have the socks!

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Image may contain: 1 person

I just have to say I :wub: these images by UOH.  JG looks fierce!!  I want to see Criminal Minds BTS...like NOW!!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

I remember At the FM when he got out looking like that my only thought was how manly he looked. Like seriously i never thought he could look like that as he always go for the cute kind in RL. I melted on the spot. He is The Man. Period.

• Like 13

@lyserose i will go for sure!! Thank you for the tip! How do you get the autograph sent?

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Image may contain: 1 person

I just have to say I :wub: these images by UOH.  JG looks fierce!!  I want to see Criminal Minds BTS...like NOW!!

I remember At the FM when he got out looking like that my only thought was how manly he looked. Like seriously i never thought he could look like that as he always go for the cute kind in RL. I melted on the spot. He is The Man. Period.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Do tell about the autograph? And socks! And yes, as I can see by how many times the pics have been reposted, JG is mighty fine.

And JG online to like things.  Good start! 

When I woke up, I saw an IG message saying **@*_jg liked your post and I freaked....then my stupid eyes focused and saw it was someone else.  HAHAHa 

Did people hear this?  

• Like 11

2 hours ago, violina said:

Look who was lurking on instagram about 3 hours ago:

lol.. could it be by mistake though? It happens sometimes when you touch the like button without noticing it. He wouldnt like one out of thousands comments..

Anyway, I hope he encounters with the encouraging comments only in case if there are still bad ones

Meanwhile, I'm counting the days until July. Hope everythings go well  for him from now on. And he comeback with a powerfull performance as we used from him. :heart:

• Like 10

So DRAMAFEVER has closed their voting.  I thought I read it was going to be open until May 5th?  Arrgh.  I wasn't able to vote a ton before it closed.  I guess we will have to wait and see.  

Anybody voting for JG on the Baeksang App?  I'm being a cheapo and trying to watch the dumb videos to earn points to vote.  

In the meantime, where is the daily hot spot to chat about JG? Anybody else want to share their FM thoughts? 

My friendly reminder....(and easy links so busy people can participate)

please VOTE for :heart:Lee JOON Gi:heart::

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=1   Once Daily - Now on page 1 but there are some crazy vote totals for some of the top people. 

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/  Once Daily - He is #4 now... Only 2800+ more votes to #3.  He is starting to drop compared to top totals...so VOTE!!

And if you want to attempt Baeksang Popular TV Actor vote:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hana.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2016

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/53rd-baeksang-arts-awards/id1110083368

Here are some instructions...from a JCW site...just replace with JG if so desire! https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/08/tutorial-vote-for-ji-chang-wook-at-the-2017-baeksang-arts-awards/

And maybe have some money. Wow, they make it complex to vote.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Did people hear this?  

Whoa, if this fan heard right, then JG is absolutely playing Derek. Hotch was a lawyer before he joined the FBI and Reid joined the FBI after completing his many degrees, lol. Derek, on the other hand, was a Chicago PD officer and a part of the bomb squad. I don't think Derek was ever specifically a detective, but he's the closest role that would fit JG's description. And if they're keeping in the flirting with Penelope....... hahaha. I love it.

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Whoa, if this fan heard right, then JG is absolutely playing Derek. Hotch was a lawyer before he joined the FBI and Reid joined the FBI after completing his many degrees, lol. Derek, on the other hand, was a Chicago PD officer and a part of the bomb squad. I don't think Derek was ever specifically a detective, but he's the closest role that would fit JG's description. And if they're keeping in the flirting with Penelope....... hahaha. I love it.

Can anybody translate what he says here?  BING translate gives me this for the Hangul here.

This actor is a small concert of your next book mentions "the next creamy minds is right. The original was a police commandos were later do a criminal Profiler. "then to say Amen is inaudible ... well. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #이준기

Creamy Minds....hahahaha  Criminal Minds

• Like 9

This is what Joon Gi said about his role in Criminal Minds at his fanmeeting:

So he said something like "I was a police officer/a detective, but later I became a profiler." I also think that's a big hint he'll be playing Derek Morgan's role :) I'm sooo happy with this. Still, I'm curious about what will be similar with the original CM and what will be different.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't see @pixelsticks already posted the clip. Sorry!

Edited by oyashirazu
  • Like 14

21 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Yes I understand the same from the translator.. He said something like a "difficult character with many facets, a detective at the beginning and later a profiler".

• Like 14

As quoted from an IG post - "He said that he cannot reveal too much about Criminal Minds but his character is a multi-talented/capable person."

Anyways if he is playing Derek Morgan, that is good I think. This character has brought the series some best acting nominations and a win. 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 13

By the way, has anyone found the EnG Subbed MEC? I have not seen the ep 6 & 7 yet. I know it was broadcasted in the SEA region. I am hoping anyone has a copy.

I just read over IG that it's going to be shown in Japan in the 12th May.

To me, MEC was just a show, a variety show. Even a 50 year old or so married celeb flirts on a Korean entertainment show, even kiss in the cheek or hug. It's was just a show made mainly for entertainment. Also while they shoot, they were probably surrounded with more than 10 people each set. In PMY set alone, when she was feeding the staff, I saw at least more than 4 cameramen then plus the writer, pds and other staff. How could anyone think it's real?

Anyhow, does Anyone has a subbed copy who's willing to share? It would be much appreciated. :):) 

• Like 10

Subbed copies of MEC.  I hope they exist at some point! 

So...I was watching JG's VLive Coming Soon again...because I wanted to and because I wanted to get his view count up.  I decided to see if I could discover the music.  I did.

It's a free public domain song and you can download it off of youtube here..

I was hoping it would give more insight as to what is coming next.  

And I am dead honest about wanting JG socks.  As long as they don't look completely ridiculous.  I'm trying to envision which hairstyle version it would be. 

Image result for lee min ho sockIf Lee Min Ho has socks...JG should have socks.  Hahaha 

• Like 7

Oh really ? If he is going to play Derek I'm very happy ! :) He doesn't really fit Reid for me (but well, with his acting capacity, you never know :tongue:) and I'd be more excited for an action guy in this specific work. Can try the intellectual genius another time ^^ 

And I love his dance crew. They are really cool people :) 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, leesopark16 said:

Oh really ? If he is going to play Derek I'm very happy ! :) He doesn't really fit Reid for me (but well, with his acting capacity, you never know :tongue:) and I'd be more excited for an action guy in this specific work. Can try the intellectual genius another time ^^ 

And I love his dance crew. They are really cool people :) 

I actually thought Reid is closer to the real  LJG. Imagine the chatter box and a little obsessive LJG that's Reid.. he is quite funny though. :) While Morgan is closer to most characters he played. He is also bit quite.

Take a look below. Spencer Reid says MyGosh so as LJG...hehehe Anyway it boils down to interpretation. I am sure these characters maybe interpreted differently in the Korean version.. just like LJG 4th Prince was totally different from the c-versions 4th Prince.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, missmaudy said:

By the way, has anyone found the EnG Subbed MEC? I have not seen the ep 6 & 7 yet. I know it was broadcasted in the SEA region. I am hoping anyone has a copy.

I just read over IG that it's going to be shown in Japan in the 12th May.

To me, MEC was just a show, a variety show. Even a 50 year old or so married celeb flirts on a Korean entertainment show, even kiss in the cheek or hug. It's was just a show made mainly for entertainment. Also while they shoot, they were probably surrounded with more than 10 people each set. In PMY set alone, when she was feeding the staff, I saw at least more than 4 cameramen then plus the writer, pds and other staff. How could anyone think it's real?

Anyhow, does Anyone has a subbed copy who's willing to share? It would be much appreciated. :):) 

The problem is there's a double standard....If married ajushi comedians or comedians in a relationship like Yoo Jae SuK or Ji Suk Jin do the so called "flirting" as entertainment it's ok....but when actors do it, then it suddenly bcomes a "real" thing ...yet, if you actually look at the bigger picture and compare it, the comedians actually "flirt" much harder....bottom line is it's all for show and brings great entertainment and ,in the case of comedians, great laughs. Just look at all the "Monday Couple" bruhaha of Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary in Running Man , when in reality, after departuring RM kang Gary is getting married to a different person...they probably just kept it secret just so the segment of "Monday Couple" won't be awkward or tainted hehehe.

• Like 9