Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Yes @ohgee I am.  I know the drop seems big but it's like less than 3% change when you look at the big picture.  Good riddance to the fair weather fans, I say. He still has over 16 million in weibo (which I can never access for some reason)...and is maintaining daily average of adding around 4000+ followers daily to his IG.  If it's any damage, it's pretty minor to non-existent in my eyes.  A blip on the radar.  

I cannot see the png you posted.  Corrected:  I see it now.  I don't see "super" skinny.  I see what I have been seeing in MEC.  I wish I could see the hair....makes me wonder what hairstyle he will have during filming.

I'm frustrated by the lack of officially released photos of JG (for the script reading, getting ready for Encore).  Is this part of the Korean strategy to lay low after a controversy...and how long is long enough?  You would think the powers that be would want to promote the actor doing what HE is supposed to be doing...working hard, getting ready and show that image to the world!  

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Yes @ohgee I am.  I know the drop seems big but it's like less than 3% change when you look at the big picture.  Good riddance to the fair weather fans, I say. He still has over 16 million in weibo (which I can never access for some reason)...and is maintaining daily average of adding around 4000+ followers daily to his IG.  If it's any damage, it's pretty minor to non-existent in my eyes.  A blip on the radar.  

I cannot see the png you posted.  

I'm frustrated by the lack of officially released photos of JG (for the script reading, getting ready for Encore).  Is this part of the Korean strategy to lay low after a controversy...and how long is long enough?  You would think the powers that be would want to promote the actor doing what HE is supposed to be doing...working hard, getting ready and show that image to the world!  

Oh I see. Same here I'm so annoyed the pic leaked today is the only one i have seen since announcement of his dating life. i fixed it now, it's there, just check my post again.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

A Namoo posting!

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/as/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice

2017 Lee Jun Ki Asia Tour Fan Meeting 'Thank you again' Official Notice icon_new.gif

Hello, this is a tree. 
Official Goodies will be sold at booths on the day of the performance. 
Thank you.

2017-04-12 | Written by namooactors

Omg, I want that poster. I adore that picture of him in the pink sweater. (;_____;)

• Like 9

Dramafever awards voting is on.  Junki is in the best actor category.  The character of Prince So is also included in the most loved bad boy category.  Results in May.  Seems like a tough one with Song Joong Gi for Descendents of the Sun and Gong Yoo for Goblin in the running, but Lee Junki fighting!

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-actor

upload.jpg?fit=min&h=300&w=300

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Omg, I want that poster. I adore that picture of him in the pink sweater. (;_____;)

Please Namoo, put into place what you said you are going to do for JG...and international fans can get in on some goodies, etc. What are badges?  Like pins? 

AND maybe update his schedule. 

First, we created new domestic and overseas management team and expanded the scale. In addition, a dedicated content marketing team of actor Lee Jun Ki was added. In addition, we plan to collaborate with various creators so that the different charm of Lee Jun Ki actor can be emanated. 
In the meantime, I am grateful to the fans for their comments and I am accepting them heavily. 
We will always listen to our fans and strive to reflect your love in the direction of Lee Jun-ki actors. We will continue to expand communication with your fans through various methods and events.

@AuroraSky We have been trying to VOTE often here!  Please spread the word!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ohgee said:

@pixelsticks I'm talking about weibo, are u also referring to weibo? the pic ur referring to is this one right?

@glassnokamen here it is. i made sure to get a screenshot hehe. He looks so skinny now, never seen him this skinny. Just bones btw this was today.

I don't usually comment on actors/actresses weight, but JG is definitely too thin and looking unhealthy.  If he is not careful his "too thin" face will age his looks very quick. :bawling:

• Like 5

21 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi jade, thanks for sharing this. What Lee Jun Ki also said about her is “she’s a bright and warm person who understands my many parts and sympathizes with me.” Oh, he’s so in-love, right? So, why his fans turn their back on him – it’s because for having been “fake” on TV? But, his true fans know that he’s candid and truthful to his fans off-cam. Isn't this more important? :(

Unfortunately those who are quick to hate will never be satisfied with just an apology and are unwilling to forgive those who they felt 'wronged' them. Some were disappointed because they felt he was being dishonest by pretending to be single and he should have admitted to dating JHB since the first/previous rumors came out. Some didn't agree with how he 'flirted' with his recent co-stars when in reality he had a GF. 

No one knows their real dating status since the first rumor. They could have only been friends or uncertain of their feelings at the time. But I don't believe a celeb's dating/private life is any of our business in the first place. There's nothing wrong with feeling disappointed, but the hate is uncalled for. There are far worse things to be upset about. The 'fans' who easily hate/judge aren't the type of fans JG needs anyway. The real fans who were hurt will get over it with time (many already have) and will continue to support him.

Let's just focus on giving our full support for him and his upcoming project, this will eventually pass.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, hiluna said:

I don't usually comment on actors/actresses weight, but JG is definitely too thin and looking unhealthy.  If he is not careful his "too thin" face will age his looks very quick. :bawling:

For now it's ok I guess. The pretty boy look doesn't suit in Criminal Minds. I think the sleek yet mature look is in preparation for the upcoming drama not because of something else.

• Like 7

On 8.04.2017 at 11:00 PM, astrantia said:

It's Summer 2016 - July or August. I don't remember exactly.

Wow! Just wow! She's really beautiful!

I just read somewhere that Joon Gi wrote an apology letter to his "fans". This is sick. Why on earth healthy grown up man should apologise anyone for being with a woman he loves?! I'm so sick of this insanity. :( 

• Like 9

I wonder why Namoo hasn't thought of 'selling' the merchandise online at an accessible platform like for example 'Koari', especially since JG has his official Japanese fanclub (Splendor). I used to buy a lot of merchandises, CDs and DVDs there and to be honest, the proxy services for buying stuffs from Japan are more easily reached than the ones for Korean stores/ websites.

I saw his latest pic on IG before it was deleted. To me he just looked tired and I just hope that he'll be able to sleep better after the FM. I always love his figure back in 2015 with rounder, chubbier cheeks and some more kgs. his recent look is too thin for my liking even though I have to admit that his abs are quite toned now hahaha thanks to the sneak peek he accidentally gave us during the Singapore event lol. But I think he'll adjust his look for his recent role. I am sooo curious to see which CM character adaptation he's going to play. I'd love him to be Dr. Reid but Morgan is also fine.

10 hours ago, jade715 said:

No one knows their real dating status since the first rumor. They could have only been friends or uncertain of their feelings at the time. But I don't believe a celeb's dating/private life is any of our business in the first place. There's nothing wrong with feeling disappointed sometimes, but the hate is uncalled for. There are far worst things to be upset about. The 'fans' who easily hate/judge aren't the type of fans JG needs anyway. The real fans who were hurt will get over it with time (many already have) and will continue to support him.

@jade715 this was exactly what I've been saying to some disappointed fellow fans who talked to me after the dating news. I was like: It's ok to be upset but please spare the dude the benefit of the doubt! I know some of them might have thought that I am such a foolish, blind fan who seems to be okay with every little thing JG does but seriously... it's not like he's committing a very serious offense anyway. I would be furious if Dispatch revealed not only his secret dates with JHB but also his other secret dates with *insert co-star names here please* at the same time! lol... that would make me truly disappointed. But no, it's only this one lady lol... and it's not something 'new' for us anyway, it couldn't have bothered me anymore lol and I have peacefully moved on. The uncalled hatred, though, is the one that saddens me the most from this situation. But just like what you and everybody else here have said: this will reveal the true, mature fans of him.

I hope we'll get some updates on his FM on Sat. I have missed our actor's presence so much.

And thank you for the voting links... will be voting daily now.

Have a good day, fellow JG angels! :wub:

On 11/04/2017 at 2:41 PM, Littlebelly house said:

From DC-korea, that apology letter was requested from TVN-CM, because joon once have broke the contract rule in MEC, one of the contract point in his MEC show was his status must single

Just to get some clarification here.....I never watched season 1 of My Ear's Candy but I read from fellow commentators at AKP that in Season 1, the program featured Seo Jang Hoon as one of the participants and you can check his profile - the guy is MARRIED. So, I don't know where this basis of "single status" came from unless TvN's MEC team decided to change the contract clause and specifically mentioned that MEC Season 2 to comprise of only single participants.

And not to blindly defend LJG, but single status should refer to permanent status. Unless that he is married, he is still legitimately single but not available. So, there's no breaching of any term there, if there's any.

• Like 15

11 hours ago, lyserose said:

Just to get some clarification here.....I never watched season 1 of My Ear's Candy but I read from fellow commentators at AKP that in Season 1, the program featured Seo Jang Hoon as one of the participants and you can check his profile - the guy is MARRIED. So, I don't know where this basis of "single status" came from unless TvN's MEC team decided to change the contract clause and specifically mentioned that MEC Season 2 to comprise of only single participants.

And not to blindly defend LJG, but single status should refer to permanent status. Unless that he is married, he is still legitimately single but not available. So, there's no breaching of any term there, if there's any.

Hahaha...all these unfounded theories/supposed clauses getting blown out of the water.  

It's so quiet in here today...I hope that means you are voting!  :wink:

And finally...an article/video with just a positive spin on their dating! (No MEC or fan controversy coverage)

And @lyserose I'm liking your profile pic. 

And where is STARPARK?

• Like 14

For those that are attending JG's Encore...please learn the lyrics to Thank You and sing it loud back to him! At least this part!

Let’s get some party party party
You and I
Let’s get some clap clap clap
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
Can’t you dance it up yeah
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah

Romanization Version:

Ain’t nobody can party
What a beautiful party
Ain’t nobody can party like us
What a beautiful party
yeah
uri dora bomyeon nollaun
geuttae neowa naui gieok
modu malhae
geureon chueok hanado eopseossdamyeon
urin oeroumi jinachyeo
deo apahaessgessji
geuraeseo gomawo
naega deo gomawo
jageun seonmuri issdamyeo
ireohge soksagyeo jun daeum
urimanui sigani sijakdoemyeon
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah
jakku useumi nawaseo marinde
waenji moreuge gibuni johassneunde
nado moreuge nae maeumsoge
chajaon neoe daehan gomaumi
deo keojyeoseo
uh jamkkan gidaryeobwa
naega junbihan seonmureul
gidaehaebwa uh
tteollineun maeum gamchun daeum
urimanui sigane deureoon daeum
oraenmane nawaseo
jom meomusgeorideonneo
yeogi urireul wihaeseo na honja
amudo mollae na honja
junbihan seonmurinde gidaehaebwa
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah
party party party
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah
oneureul gieokhae
uriui siganeul
hanado namgimeopsi gajyeo gallae
jigeumeul gieokhae
neomaneul wihae junbihaessdeon
uri dulmanui jageun sigan
party party party
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah
party party party
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah

• Like 10

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

For those that are attending JG's Encore...please learn the lyrics to Thank You and sing it loud back to him! At least this part!

Romanization Version:

Ain’t nobody can party
What a beautiful party
Ain’t nobody can party like us
What a beautiful party
yeah
uri dora bomyeon nollaun
geuttae neowa naui gieok
modu malhae
geureon chueok hanado eopseossdamyeon
urin oeroumi jinachyeo
deo apahaessgessji
geuraeseo gomawo
naega deo gomawo
jageun seonmuri issdamyeo
ireohge soksagyeo jun daeum
urimanui sigani sijakdoemyeon
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah
jakku useumi nawaseo marinde
waenji moreuge gibuni johassneunde
nado moreuge nae maeumsoge
chajaon neoe daehan gomaumi
deo keojyeoseo
uh jamkkan gidaryeobwa
naega junbihan seonmureul
gidaehaebwa uh
tteollineun maeum gamchun daeum
urimanui sigane deureoon daeum
oraenmane nawaseo
jom meomusgeorideonneo
yeogi urireul wihaeseo na honja
amudo mollae na honja
junbihan seonmurinde gidaehaebwa
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah
party party party
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah
oneureul gieokhae
uriui siganeul
hanado namgimeopsi gajyeo gallae
jigeumeul gieokhae
neomaneul wihae junbihaessdeon
uri dulmanui jageun sigan
party party party
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah
party party party
You and I
Like you do it
Ain’t nobody can
party like you do it
I can make you clap clap
urimanui
party time yeah

I've already memorized the english part... about the romanization part... ehm... I'm still working on it :D :D:D. I'm just arrived in Dubai... and my flight to Seoul is in about 3 hours...

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

I've already memorized the english part... about the romanization part... ehm... I'm still working on it :D :D:D. I'm just arrived in Dubai... and my flight to Seoul is in about 3 hours...

Have a safe trip!  AND a fabulous time in Korea! AND please report all things JG to us! 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahaha...all these unfounded theories/supposed clauses getting blown out of the water.  

It's so quiet in here today...I hope that means you are voting!  :wink:

And finally...an article/video with just a positive spin on their dating! (No MEC or fan controversy coverage)

This is nice, positive coverage, but why did they use a clip of him talking about Milla at the beginning??? ("She's such a beauty.") lol

• Like 9