Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

37 minutes ago, LadyOne said:

Dear Littlebelly, kindly point me to where I may find this information highlighted or share the source of information. Thank you.

I want to know that too. I hv been away for quite sometimes & maybe missed some news along the way

• Like 11

I've been refraining from posting on soompi because (whether happier times or turbulent times like this,) my obsession gets unhealthy. But seeing this, I can't stop myself anymore.

On 4/11/2017 at 2:41 PM, Littlebelly house said:

From DC-korea, that apology letter was requested from TVN-CM, because joon once have broke the contract rule in MEC, one of the contract point in his MEC show was his status must single

That is quite a serious and bold claim....... that he broke something explicitly mentioned in a contract. And I find it hard to believe.

Mainly because the claim is illogical. MEC is an absolutely unnecessary fluff in his portfolio. It's not some big budget drama. He should not feel hard-pressed to do it. So, if there is a relationship, he can just politely decline.... pointing to the busy rehearsal schedule of Asia tour or something.... there was no need to admit that he's in a relationship for him to reject the role on MEC. So why would he do the project, if it explicitly breaches the contract? Are we to assume he's that naive or, plainly speaking, stupid?

Lemme break it down...

1) JG has been in the business for a decade. Contracts are parts and parcel of the career. Him making such a rash decision or mistake when something is explicitly stated in a contract is highly improbable.

2) Let us assume that he's truly that naive. Or that he made an oversight while reading the contract. But an actor doesn't work alone. These arrangements are made by the agency and a whole bunch of people would work on the contract with him. After all, the agency and the liability insurance firms assume the biggest liability, more than the actor, so they won't wanna screw up. And whether the relationship is "secret" or not, both of them are from namoo. I cannot imagine that people that work closely with JG won't have an inkling that he has a girlfriend.... they may not know who it is, but they would surely see the signs that he's seeing someone. While respecting his privacy, I'd imagine people in the agency and his manager would just discreetly point out to him such a clause in the contract.... just bring it to his attention so "he can be sure" he wants to do the project.

All in all, warranted or not, the man apologized. I'd really love to move on, but it's kinda hard when the discrediting continues with unsubstantiated claims from various "sources" who won't show their face or could be named. One more thing: Even if the apology was demanded by TVN-CM, if it involves the mitigation of damages (what it means is, if JG did something wrong, he's now paying his dues and making amends), it cannot be made public because it interferes with the result of the mitigation and thus, nullifying their claim of his wrongdoing. So, whoever that inside source is (if any), it would never be a confirmed source because 1) it's either untrue (which is highly likely) or 2) if it is true, they are breaking the construct of the contract and thus the liability will be on them. So, it will remain an unsubstantiated claim either way.

So, do we believe something claimed by someone anonymous and with zero accountability, that namoo actors and JG has done something inexplicably illogical??? You do, if you want. I don't.

One last thing... even though I should stop now. If the apology is demanded due to MEC, that apology would have been deemed insufficient anyway. Because MEC issue is not even the main meat of the apology. It is merely a byline. And before posting, all parties would have to sign off on such an apology if it is part of the mitigation process. So, I am sure TVN-CM would have protested and we would see way bigger mention of it.

So, another illogical bump in the claim about the contract.

Ok. I'm getting all worked up. Gotta get outta here.

• Like 21

Hmmm... the only 'statement' that I have read from tvN or the MEC production team regarding the cancellation of the 'SPECIAL episode' (highlight on that modifying adjective which means that it's an extra, not included in his OBLIGATORY performance) would be this one:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/04/ears-candy-addresses-lee-joon-gi-park-min-youngs-appearance-light-dating-news/

There's nothing mentioned about 'breaching of contract' - which is rather a serious legal case than simply cancelling it for the sake of appeasing the raging viewers. I would have to agree with @zi4r that we shouldn't speculate that much, especially since the source of the information is from a DC post (fan post?). At this time around, I think it'll be so UNWISE to recklessly mention things we don't know for sure regarding JG's situation.

I know fans have mixed feelings... but like seriously... despite him being in fact 'dishonest' (though with a reason he has mentioned consistently over and over and over and over again until I think I know it by heart and can quote it anytime I wish), what JG has done is NOTHING way too serious that can harm the future of all beings in this vast world. He didn't neglect his duty as a South Korean citizen like evading the tax. He finished his obligatory military service already years ago in a successful way. He didn't do domestic violence. He didn't steal somebody else's wife. He didn't Drive Under Influence (DUI). He didn't use drugs or sell drugs. He didn't go to prostitutes and created a scene. He didn't sleep with all girls in Seoul. He didn't stalk his ex-girlfriend. He didn't send a death threat to anybody. Oh... my list can just go on and on and on. All he did was not telling fans and public that he's been seeing someone. How on earth is this considered a HUGE mistake? To me it's rather a stupid mistake than a serious one and the harshest thing I would do to him would be to slap his pretty face in a dramatic way for being 'careless' but even I wouldn't want to do that because I love him too much haha. There are a lot of more serious offense K-entertainers have done .... well this is not to imply that we should blindly defend him, but this time, it's just too ridiculous to judge him in an overrated way while we barely know the truth.

This thread is Joon Gi's thread... we should support him in his time of troubles especially when he realizes what his 'wrongdoings' are and he has apologized anyway like a MAN!

Even if he indeed has been breaching his contract, I believe his agency has taken care of the legal procedure and settled everything. The worst case would be to pay fines for the contract breach anyway. I doubt it would be worse than that unless there's a party (or some parties) that would really want to drag him (and his agency) down. I am crossing all my fingers and toes that this won't be the case.

Let's stay positive and calm. Let's support our actor with a big heart.

“The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. And the first to forget is the happiest.”

:)

@Littlebelly house  Talk about a stretch.   I have no clue whether there is such a clause in the work/employment contract signed for MEC nor can I speak to contract law in SK but in the US, a contractual obligation such as being single  (as it would apply to the parties involved) would be limited to the definition of marital status (single, divorced, separated, or cohabitation by statute). Dating or other loosely held social interactions are not seen as contractual or given a legal term and thus would not violate such a clause.

Heaven help us all if dating binds us legally in any way.  We'd all be in trouble.

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, minmar said:

@Littlebelly house  Talk about a stretch.   I have no clue whether there is such a clause in the work/employment contract signed for MEC nor can I speak to contract law in SK but in the US, a contractual obligation such as being single  (as it would apply to the parties involved) would be limited to the definition of marital status (single, divorced, separated, or cohabitation by statute). Dating or other loosely held social interactions are not seen as contractual or given a legal term and thus would not violate such a clause.

That makes more sense. So, our little friend here is making up story I supposed?? 

• Like 6

Since this conundrum is still going on and good thing i have uni so i won't be affected much by this mess...I just came across this song and i feel like it fits the situation or rather what i want LJG and JHB to be thinking and telling the world anyways...because really, they have every RIGHT and they SHOULD be feeling this way...

They Don't Know About Us
Lyrics

Headline
Rumors and lights
Something's always going round
Cold eyes judging our lives
Like they know what's going down
They want to read us like a frontpage story
Up in their business like they're paparazzi
They think we're just another tabloid crush
In the end they don't know about us
If they wanna talk, let them talk
(Hey)
If they wanna whisper, then so what
(Hey)
They don't know about us [x3]
If they wanna hate, let them hate
(Hey)
'Cause I don't matter what they say
(Hey)
No sound
Truth cutting out
Like a game of telephone
New found talk of the town
They don't wanna leave us alone
They draw attention to he said, she say
Yeah you're the only one I hear in my head
So let them dig they're just a tabloid pressure
In the end they don't know about us
(Hey)
(Hey)
(Hey)
(Hey)
They don't know about us
(Hey)
They don't know about us
They don't, no
They don't know about us
(Hey)
They don't know about us
No
Let them say what they say
Baby they can talk all night and day
Let them waste their time
Rumors ain't never gonna change my mind
'Cause when you hold me tight
I know it's worth the fight
They don't know the truth
They don't it like we do
(Hey)
(Hey)
(Hey)
(Hey)
They don't know about us
They don't know, they don't know
They don't know about us
They don't know about us
I like this right here
Edited by kekeke09
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Littlebelly house said:

From DC-korea, that apology letter was requested from TVN-CM, because joon once have broke the contract rule in MEC, one of the contract point in his MEC show was his status must single

BTW, if indeed this contract exists, how is being "single" defined? Because legally speaking, Joon Gi is single. What kind of semantics would the contract have to exactly specify? Should he be:

a. Not having sexual relations with someone? What if it was purely sexual? Does that count as a relationship?

b. Not seeing someone with the implication that he is involved with them emotionally? How can that be measured though? How can it be proven that he is emotionally involved?

c. Not seeing someone through a couple of "dates" that implies the pursuance of a romantic relationship? But that's not a relationship though. That's just casual dating.

I'd love it if you can explain the exact details of this marvelous contract; legal terminologies, clauses, and all that jazz. Also, if Joon Gi really did commit breach of contract, was writing a public letter of apology enough, especially for civil case matters like this? 

Also I'm being super petty but that doesn't matter

1 hour ago, minmar said:

Heaven help us all if dating binds us legally in any way.  We'd all be in trouble.

Lol we were literary just talking about this about an hour ago haha @NoonaE @LadyOne @junejungki. Anyway, I'm sure our very new friend here will explain the details to us soon. 

no I'm not being passive aggressive

• Like 12

In working world, and this by the way is only applicable to some companies or workplaces as well, I only have heard of such a clause which states that two colleagues shouldn't have a marriage commitment within the same place, if they are in a serious relationship/ engaged to be positively 100 % married, then one should quit. Even in the University where I am working as a Senior Lecturer and researcher at the moment, there's no written clause that I cannot date either my colleague or my students (ha! talking about ethics and such?).

Clauses for contracts are exclusive for both the parties signing them. I doubt that it could be leaked out to a fan to be posted in an internet fan-base forum - even not to the simple TV staff with no important position in the team. If there's indeed a 'leak', I think JG might as well consider to 'sue' the production team for doing this very unwise move.

As for the one who posted the news here, please return peacefully and provide us with links of sources - at the very least a reliable Korean media article- quoting the statement, then we'll be more convinced and can decide how to support JG further in this issue *rather than making it bigger than it should*.

IF there's none, then let's just move on calmly while waiting for his next project update (and the FM update as well).

Cheers!

Moon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-lee-jun-k

Terms of employment between employer and employee are in contrast to those between contract agents like actors and production companies. Conditions for employment, such as a dress code or the prohibition of relations between employees are set by the employer as a condition of continued employment.  In the case of contract agents, the contract forms the conditions that define both the term (or length) of the contract or how the conditions of the contract are to be met.

• Like 9

I actually thought I need not to add my points to the current situation. I can see despite the ludicrous baseless fury and vitriol, many people are still full of love (and sanity) to defend him from this totally ridiculous circumstance.

However, reading his message today broke my heart. 

So I guess, I’ll just pop up here a while to show my support. I don’t think I need to preach about love is human rights, society is sick, and only pea-brained ppl fall victims to the media play.

I just want to say that we can see through his message how heavy his burden is, and it breaks my heart even more that he wrote the message with us / the fans point of views in mind. The situation is already sickly unjust to him, yet he still trying to understand the fans feeling and wishing us happiness.

So, to all the petty netizens : after reading it, you still have hearts to irresponsibly screaming your vicious voice? You still can not put yourself in his shoes? If after all of these, you still can not see through it, you must be really a pathetic cruel person if not a dim-witted imbecile.

I hope this sticky situation pass by as soon as possible cause I miss his goofy grins and I wish him happiness more than anything, at this moment.

Now, let me continue abusing the play button for MEC and MLSHR BTS.  Yes, I still LOVE them so MUCH i could die.

이준기 , 짱 ! :heart:

Lee-Joon-Gi_Rebby_0386-540x808.jpg

• Like 21

For all of us who love and miss this adorkable being :wub:

Group hugssss! let's be happy and dance together with Wang So! hehe... *feat Ji Mong and General Park lol...*

Credit: IG

It's great to see and hear from some stalwart Joon Gi fans.  I wish this "controversy" wasn't the only reason for your return to this thread and hope you would continue to contribute for a bit.  Your insights and humor are missed! 

I haven't explored online today to see if that contractual "bombshell" had any effect.  It seems ludicrous and highly improbable. He is SINGLE. Accurate news articles and truly legitimate sources seem to rarely exist in these matters. It's amazing the "space" that is left by statements and articles for all kinds of crazy interpretations to be made. Instead of clearing up any issues, it leaves room for rampant rumors and fanfoolishness. That is all the energy I want to direct towards that stupidity today.

And like many of you here, I want to see the return of the laid-back, goofy, smiling yet quickly-get-into-character JG return.  I really hope he has fun with his fans at the Encore and doesn't focus all the energy on apology and sadness.  Let everyone have fun there!

I wish tvN would realize MEC was a gorgeous production and not through their silence, seemingly condemn JG's role in it.  I wish PMY would attend JG's fan meet and let the world know she is not some wilting flower.  

Are there any links to the MLSHR BTS which have clearer content? 

Acckk.. @NoonaE beat me to it.

• Like 13

AND

My daily friendly reminder....(and easy links so busy people can participate)

please VOTE for :heart:Lee JOON Gi:heart::

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-actor      PLEASE VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link. Dramafever did have award shows in the past, but not sure about this year.  

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-bad-boy     VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-historical-drama  VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-ensemble      VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=1   Once Daily - Now on page 1 but there are some crazy vote totals for some of the top people. 

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/  Once Daily - He is #4 now...rose above Park Bo Gum. Only 525 more votes to #3

Is anybody voting for JG in the Baeksang Popularity on the APP?  

• Like 12

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

It's great to see and hear from some stalwart Joon Gi fans.  I wish this "controversy" wasn't the only reason for your return to this thread and hope you would continue to contribute for a bit.  Your insights and humor are missed! 

I haven't explored online today to see if that contractual "bombshell" had any effect.  It seems ludicrous and highly improbable. He is SINGLE. Accurate news articles and truly legitimate sources seem to rarely exist in these matters. It's amazing the "space" that is left by statements and articles for all kinds of crazy interpretations to be made. Instead of clearing up any issues, it leaves room for rampant rumors and fanfoolishness. That is all the energy I want to direct towards that stupidity today.

And like many of you here, I want to see the return of the laid-back, goofy, smiling yet quickly-get-into-character JG return.  I really hope he has fun with his fans at the Encore and doesn't focus all the energy on apology and sadness.  Let everyone have fun there!

I wish tvN would realize MEC was a gorgeous production and not through their silence, seemingly condemn JG's role in it.  I wish PMY would attend JG's fan meet and let the world know she is not some wilting flower.  

Are there any links to the MLSHR BTS which have clearer content? 

Acckk.. @NoonaE beat me to it.

I was away on holiday for a month. I hardly have time to lurk here and read the full content of the news. I got bit and pieces of the story from friends and sisters. Now I am back, I hold this fort and shoot whoever trying to put JG down. With some help of soompian friends here. :thumbsup:

Sorry Moderator. I cant remove the pictures. I dont know why. 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Will have  backread once i finish my work but will leave it here to cheer everyone ^^ 

I think our message brigade in his IG did work.

Here is another conversation which you can easily grasp the gist, using google . It almost reach 2000 views

Reveal hidden contents

COMMENTS 

ㅇㅇ Analysis of some ㅜㅜ 223.33. *. * 2017.04.11 15:33:17 Delete button

Bobby_Go to the blog. I have a lot of feeling that foreigners are really warm nowadays. 2017.04.11 15:34:03 Delete button

Wiggler I also translated it to shiphpel, 2017.04.11 15:34:49 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I want to spread it widely - dc App 112.166. *. * 2017.04.11 15:35:42 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I am very happy with my overseas fans . 2017.04.11 15:35:43 Delete button

MugeGo to the blog. I am embarrassed to know that the real one was sold for the last week, so I was ashamed and embarrassed. ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ 2017.04.11 15:36:09 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Tears or ㅜ   122.202. *. * 2017.04.11 15:36:14 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I think it would be better to edit it in the original text. 223.33. *. * 2017.04.11 15:36:46 Delete button

Mike The actor Lee Jun Ki has favored Korea and likes Korea, and it is the most talented and beautiful actor .. ㅠㅠㅠ Korean people stop blaming the act , 108.202. *. *. 2017.04.11 15:37:19 Delete button

Wiggler Why do people take advantage of his kindness? Leave his privacy. The fans around the world continue to understand and support him. Please tell me about the Korean and Korean media well. He is a very powerful and good-hearted Korean. 211.245. *. * 2017.04.11 15:37:25 Delete button

Comment stone
viewimage.php?id=2eb2dd2be0dc2c996cb0cf&
[Independence] Hae-gyun Byeong film fracture surgery during shooting ... 4 weeks

ㅇㅇ I showed up at my office overseas. There are many things like that . 211.36. *. * 2017.04.11 15:38:19 Delete button

Wiggler That's why we love Korean culture and language, and that's why we travel to Korea. He has a very positive image of Korea. So Korea should value him. 211.245. *. * 2017.04.11 15:38:53 Delete button

Wiggler I had a hard time 211.245. *. * 2017.04.11 15:39:14 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Foreign-type posts fly tears ㅠㅠ 1.229. *. * 2017.04.11 15:39:31 Delete button

SoybeanGo to the blog. I'm impressed - dc App 2017.04.11 15:39:32 Delete button

HAAKGo to the blog. My face is hot ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ 2017.04.11 15:40:19 Delete button

ㅇㅇ This is the actor who is suddenly getting rid of it. ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ 2017.04.11 15:40:23 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Most of them are worried about me and they are cheering me up. They also cheer up, and this actor shows good acting. 211.36. *. * 2017.04.11 15:40:31 Delete button

ㅇㅇ It's been a while since last week . 2017.04.11 15:40:51 Delete button

HAAKGo to the blog. Thank you! - dc App 2017.04.11 15:40:55 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Thanks to interpretation 223.33. *. * 2017.04.11 15:41:18 Delete button

ㅇㅇ The Greggies These things freaks out 223.38 *. *. * 2017.04.11 15:41:19 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Thank you - dc App 175.198. *. * 2017.04.11 15:41:25 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Wonjung type interpretation ㄳ ㄳ 1.229. *. * 2017.04.11 15:41:35 Delete button

I'm yours ☆ I'm ashamed and shrugged. 1.239. *. * 2017.04.11 15:41:40 Delete button

Binggrae ..Go to the blog. ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ... It also kills people with wrong information. 2017.04.11 15:43:11 Delete button

CutejjGo to the blog. Now here too, some of the water is cloudy. There are always something that impresses foreigners. 2014.04.11 15:45:33 Delete button

Glitter Dc App 121.189. *. * 2017.04.11 15:46:34 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I appreciate your overseas friendship. I am a potato player who interprets you. 219.255. *. * 2017.04.11 15:47:27 Delete button

Nana ㅜㅜ not hangyeo 121.88. *. * 2017.04.11 15:50:00 Delete button

Mike I have been writing cheers for overseas fans steadily. ^ ^ 2017.04.11 15:54:46 Delete button

A girlGo to the blog. I am impressed with all kinds of overseas models. 2017.04.11 16:01:11 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I am ashamed of overseas fans. Koreans seem to have caught on to their nature. I am proud of my possessions, but I do not like small ones. 2017.04.11 16:02:39 Delete button

MUMU I have the same opinion with you. However, I think that Joongi has some mistake, he appears in candy show but he has GF, whatever. But is it a big trouble? Why so easy to reject all of one person. How easy to judge. I feel so sad to some fans and netizen. 59.104. *. * 2017.04.11 16:03:57 Delete button

MUMU For me, he is really good part to notice korea, i research hanbok just because of his historical drama, and i even read korean history book for him ... i can not say that i will support someone forever. But do not too easy to deny all, just judge by point. 59.104. *. * 2017.04.11 16:10:58 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I can not wait to go to bed. 223.62. *. * 2017.04.11 16:18:19 Delete button

It's me When you look at these articles, will you get strength again? Proud 112.154. *. * 2017.04.11 16:21:37 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Cherish him dearly !!! The word cherish twice entered 116.121. *. * 2017.04.11 16:29:34 Delete button

MUMU Is this trouble too big to harm new drama? I am very worry about it. Why the news can not confirm criminal mind? However ... I do not know how to let Joon Gi know my opinion, I hope that he will be more wisely and easyly. However I am thankful that he always try hard to make his fans happy. 59.104. *. * 2017.04.11 16:37:38 Delete button

ㅇㅇ MUMU, thank you for your precious opinion. Most of korean fan also think you like and support him as usual. We hope this terrible situation will pass through as soon as possible and it will be. About new drama, i think he will shoot 2weeks later maybe. Let's support him! 116.121. *. * 2017.04.11 17:01:19 Delete button

A lifelong bar I am more thrilled because I am an overseas fan. ㅠㅠ Thanks to global 117 117.111. *. * 2017.04.11 17:02:48 Delete button

ㅇㅇ MUMU, Thank you so much for your support! Except seceral ppl we korean fans still love the actor JG. This happening will not affect his drama that much, since it's just a happening. 211.245. *. * 2017.04.11 17:23:18 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I also think the korea media is overacting. Maybe there are many jealous ppl who dislikes JG's charming talent. But that does not matter to us! Our jg will get over well, like he used to be. 211.245. *. * 2017.04.11 17:25:37 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Do not worry about it. Anyways, l really appreciate your comments. He will do his best in next projecet. Let's pray for him together! 182.225. *. * 2017.04.11 17:53:31 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I want to know how much time and effort it takes for this actor star to be born. Anti-Gregor Muggles trying to break down that long effort and sweat in a moment. I will look back and reflect on the process again . *. * 2017.04.11 18:02:14 Delete button

MUMU Thanks for reply. Waiting for CM. However, he is not perfect, but he is the most unique Korean actor for me. Hope that Lee Joongi will more carefully to make choice. And wish he and fans can be happy. 59.104. *. * 2017.04.11 18:47:51 Delete button

MUMU I saw some anti-message in SNS, and someone antifan will attend FM, I worry that he will attack him in 4/15 .... be careful. Wish staff can check it. Joongi use T stage, it is for interactive with his fans. If T stage finally became the way to attack him, it will be very bad. 59.104. *. * 2017.04.11 18:52:55 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I do not think it's true.

Posted by Mymo (Thailand Fan)

Reveal hidden contents

I'm Thai Fan. 

In Thailand, not only Joongi fan, but all who love in korean dramas / songs / culture are cheers for him. 

We're so sad to know that media, k-netizen and some fans blame him. 

He works so hard and gives me a lot of love. But this is what gets get back?

Joongi is so genius actor, most thai k-drama fan known his charisma. We  love him and his works too much. He has multi-talent too.

Everytime He went in public, such as the airport, He kind, gentle, pay attention to fan and warm-heart.

We do not know much about k-netizen attitude so we're so worried. 

Anyway, Candy just entertainment program why they so serious?

(Couple in WGM never get married in real life. We know that they have their own ones in secret but it is not any problem)

We want to protect him. But we do not have a Thai fan.

We  hope that most of korean still support him as always.

We  waiting for this Saturday encore. 

Picture Pokkiri,  We  Want to See the HIS Smile T ^ T

Always Support JoonGi!

comments:

A lifelong bar Thailand is my heart ..... ㅜ ㅠ                   ㅠ. 2017.04.11 17:04:59 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Thank you for writing Thai 1.229. *. * 2017.04.11 17:06:57 Delete button

Red ginseng.Go to the blog. Thank you. Thank you! It's a bargain! - dc App 2017.04.11 17:07:06 Delete button

Bobby_Go to the blog. It's so touching. Thank you. 2017.04.11 17:07:24 Delete button

MYMOGo to the blog. I do not know where to edit. Sorry for mis-spell. WE'RE ALWAYS SUPPORT OUR LEE JOON GI !! 2017.04.11 17:08:27 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Button "edit" = edit 110.70. *. * 2017.04.11 17:10:52 Delete button

ㅇㅇ We also support him! Just now there are fans who gi through tough time. And those who blame too cruelly may be anti-netizen. So do not worry about our love to him kkkkk 121.188. *. * 2017.04.11 17:12:41 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Gi-> go 121.188. *. * 2017.04.11 17:13:15 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Thank you for your word. I wrote below article, most of korean fan also support him as usual. We hope this terrible situation will pass through as soon as possible and it will be. 116.121. *. * 2017.04.11 17:15:56 Delete button

ㅇㅇ So let's support him always as you said :) 116.121. *. * 2017.04.11 17:18:01 Delete button

Comment stone      

ㅇ ㅇ Thanks ~ i agree with you we will always support jg 117.111. *. * 2017.04.11 17:19:56 Delete button

Binggrae ..Go to the blog. Thank you. Thank you.. 2017.04.11 17:23:01 Delete button

ㅇㅇ . We are looking forward to hearing from you. Whatever he decides We will support him with international fans 182.225. *. * 2017.04.11 17:23:58 Delete button

ㅇㅇ I could not agree more. Thank you so much for your kind and touching words. We appreciate it. 110.70. *. * 2017.04.11 17:26:57 Delete button

ㅇㅇ Thank you for your support, and we'll always stay your side as like you. That the open section 211.36. *. * 2017.04.11 17:27:56 Delete button

F2lpGo to the blog. Wonderful words by Thai family. I am a fan from Bulgaria. I am happy to see korean fans still support him. Hwaiting to our real actor. - dc App 2017.04.11 19:15:45 Delete button

ㅇㅇ OO Z zz 122.35. *. * 2017.04.11 21:22:27 Delete button

HYEZGo to the blog. Thank you so much for your words. Almost all fans in Korea are still supporting JG as always like international fans.

Hi LyraYoo, thanks for sharing this. I had hoped that fans would not object to the relationship. LJK has the right whom to date. We can't really blame him for wanting to keep his personal relationships private. We have to know that reality shows & dramas have very little to do with reality. I don’t understand why Korean entertainment industry is creating a culture in which fans expect their celebrities to refrain from dating. Why LJK needs to apologize for trying to keep his private life, private, in order to save his career ?????. :o

• Like 9

20 hours ago, Littlebelly house said:

Unless the contract specifically says that he cannot be dating, his status remains single until he is married, this is the legal definition of "single" so no rules broken. Oops, I am late with this response, just read earlier thread about contracts lol :tongue:

• Like 9