Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

10 upcoming KDrama to look forward this 2017

News

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/4005/

2. Criminal Minds

page2-1488524555.jpg

Potentially starring Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won

A Korean remake of the hit American show, profilers investigate crimes from the perspective of the criminals to solve cases.

Coming this fall on tvN

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

@pixelsticks, it regroups the script reading sessions of all of his dramas post-military :) Lol he looks the youngest on the Moon Lovers one strangely ^^ Those cute cheeks.

Interesting that you pointed that out as I was also thinking the same.

Wang So was the youngest amongst those characters. Correct me if I am wrong. He was 18yo when came to Seorak and he was between 28-30yo in ep 20.

Perhaps, he was already prepared for the Wang So role during the script reading and was already wearing the young aura of the character. I don't know if I sound I am making sense but that actually what's fascinating about him as an actor. P

• Like 8

On 4/6/2017 at 8:08 AM, Lynn11 said:

I feel so sad for him. :bawling:  Nobody should be penalized for chasing for their own happiness. It's an ordinary human rights. Was that too much to ask for? Why r people scolding him? Why r they subjecting him to all these? He had done so much for his fans, yet his fans are hurting him now. By actions n words which are sharper than knives.

Some commented he had over pampered his fans. Yes, if not, how else would they think he owes them?He owes nobody nothing.

i have a mixed feeling about the script reading tomorrow. I really hope to see some photos of him to assure myself that he is alright, yet I think i won't be able to take it if I sees him looking even thinner or tired than the last time we saw him. :(

He has a pure heart. Beautiful in and.out.

Some people are more sensitive than others and let their emotions take over. They took what they saw onscreen and believed it was reality. They just took it too seriously. 

Some viewers and fans felt disappointed that LJG made people believe he was single for so long. They felt sorry for him and felt fooled/hurt after the dating news came out. They thought his 'loneliness' meant 'single'. I never got the impression that MEC was a dating show in the first place. His bubbly personality can make him appear flirty but not as in looking for a special someone. Many 'single' celebrities do the same thing. It's their choice to keep their dating life secret and I don't blame them. 

Possessive fans and immature hardcore shippers can be plain nasty.

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Interesting that you pointed that out as I was also thinking the same.

Wang So was the youngest amongst those characters. Correct me if I am wrong. He was 18yo when came to Seorak and he was between 28-30yo in ep 20.

Perhaps, he was already prepared for the Wang So role during the script reading and was already wearing the young aura of the character. I don't know if I sound I am making sense but that actually what's fascinating about him as an actor. P

I don't know if it's intentional or it just so happened he looked that young at the time xD He had probably gained a little of weight during his vacations before that so it went on the cheeks and made him look young ^^ Anyway way it is indeed quite funny ^^ 
Yeah Wang So is probably one of the youngest but the other ones weren't really given an age, except for Tae San maybe, who is in his early 30's I think. Yoon Kang might be about the same age as Wang So at the beginning of the drama. 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

I don't know if it's intentional or it just so happened he looked that young at the time xD He had probably gained a little of weight during his vacations before that so it went on the cheeks and made him look young ^^ Anyway way it is indeed quite funny ^^ 
Yeah Wang So is probably one of the youngest but the other ones weren't really given an age, except for Tae San maybe, who is in his early 30's I think. Yoon Kang might be about the same age as Wang So at the beginning of the drama. 

Yah maybe I was over thinking. :) 

I based my est of Wang So's age on the actual Korean History. He became Gwangjong and began his reign at the age of 25.

Young Kang started young and I think he was already in his 30s when he became Hanzo.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

I based my est of Wang So's age on the actual Korean History. He became Gwangjong and began his reign at the age of 25.

Young Kang started young and I think he was already in his 30s when he became Hanzo.

I don't really know. At the beginning of the drama (Joseon Gunman) he was still unmarried and a bit immature :tongue: I have no idea what was the standard marriage age for a man during this era. I think there was a 4 years gap between the time he went to Japan and when he came back.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

In the scene where they had his profile list shown, his birth year was 1982. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

Yah maybe I was over thinking. :) 

Actually, according with the story, at the beginning of MLSHR Wang So is 16-17... he was born in 925 and the story begin in 941... so in Korean age maybe he's 17, in European age he's 16 O_O. It's true that he became Gwangjong in 949 at the age of 25 (Korean age) :)

• Like 9

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

FAVE FOUND GIF OF THE DAY:

Omg you just killed me. Or it's more like Joon Gi just killed me with his gaze. *swoons*  Don't do cpr on me - I'm dying happily! :wub:

I'm sorry to not take a part in discussion about the hit news. First is that I don't want to comment on his personal stuff more than I did till now. I'm just happy and that's all.

Second thing - idiots that are scolding him for being human and falling in love are not worth my attention, time, nerves and breathe. I focus on the bright side of life and Joon Gi making another drama is the greatest news for me. :D 

• Like 14

@cedarwood  It is a dreamy gif isn't it?  The master at face acting! 

I like your take on focusing on the bright side.  I need to keep telling myself to skim over and avoid comment sections.  

Does anybody think other actors will be in attendance at this Encore to support JG?  

• Like 9

Chingu's I'm going to leave the thread for a while. This dating revelation came as a quite a shock for me and then came all the vitriol but more than that I was shocked by how much I had invested in Joon Gi emotionally - my fault - pabo pabo - I'm not sure how it happened.  All this has brought me back to earth as it were and I realise I need to be spending more time and emotional energy on those around me, friends, family.  It was my first time ever to make any comments on the Internet and I enjoyed our camaraderie very much.  I may come back as a lurker I don't know but I have to distance myself for a while.  I hope you can understand - didn't want to just 'disappear' because we've shared a lot. Mani gamsahamnida yeoreobun :wub::bawling:

• Like 10

@luvkstyle so sad to see you leaving!!! gonna miss you so much :tears: hope you come back and drop now and then when you feel you recovered yourself!

i'm not going to visit here as much as i want these days, but for happier reasons... 'm leaving for korea tomorrow. hope i have enough time to keep you updated, and hope they let us use our phones so i can take lot of pics/vids and share them to you... 

i can't believe we don't have a glimpse at least of the script reading though...

• Like 10

@cedarwood am even more hardcore.I just finished rewatching the show(MEC)that made our oppa go into hibernation:D:D. And I will rewatch again and again till he comes out, since I am on holiday..lol.I still get those warm fuzzy feelings, and smile every now and then from their banter, instead of feeling angry that everything that the show wanted to do plus our oppa's private life was shattered by stupid dispatch.

I will confess over the last two days, I was worried for him. I was posting on his insta account after every few hours too just trying to pour some positive energy there.But today suddenly, I have a strange peace of mind. Suddenly I feel like he will come out of this marginally hurt image wise and he has the brains and emotional strength to handle this.Also when you think of it, those "fans" who made the loudest noise and spreading hate are a small portion of the huge fandom that JG has.its just that their venom was too poisonous and was upsetting everyone.And everyone was high on emotion.

Now even the haters are tired:D and the unnecessary buzz is dying down.When I last checked his account, the positive is so overwhelming that you can see maybe one or two hate comments among seas of love messages every few hours.Now even checking the polls for most anticipated 2017 dramas.Criminal minds is coming at number 2. Number one being the Suzy drama which airs in September.So that tells you that this whole hit news was much ado about nothing. 

• Like 14

Last reflection for today.Overall I am happy.After his birthday FM he can pour his energy into this new drama project and maybe relax and chill with "Future Mrs Lee"after being around Asia with back to back FM tours for the past months..hehehe:D.Also since he is an editorial model, he can continue to take those magazine photoshoots/pictures and videos that we love so much so we can drool as usual:tongue: while we wait for criminal minds.Thats the ultimate fan service with no face to face crowds, while he gets paid at the same time for doing it.

By the way with criminal minds, my competitive self is wondering who is our drama competition in our time slot on OCN, JtBc, SBS, KBS and MBC? Does anyone know?

• Like 7

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/07/korean-remake-criminal-minds-start-production-soon-casting-still-talks/

It's saying that

“The actors have attended the script reading, and we are currently in the middle of tuning up cast appearances. We are considering that it is possible for them to leave [the show] depending on the circumstances, and so we are in final negotiations,”

• Like 3

2 hours ago, violina said:

Can you see our man at work..let's drive away the tiredness and exercise.:DOur red ginseng pumping energy so early in the morning:D

Lol. And I love how IU is following him a bit unwillingly ah ah.

@glassnokamen, the article is a bit confusing... And I hope it doesn't concern the main cast. It would be a bit weird to make them coming to the script reading and then let them leave...

• Like 9

3 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Lol. And I love how IU is following him a bit unwillingly ah ah.

@glassnokamen, the article is a bit confusing... And I hope it doesn't concern the main cast. It would be a bit weird to make them coming to the script reading and then let them leave...

I think they are referring to secondary cast since in this other article it's says that all principal cast has been confirmed.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003075626

• Like 11