• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wendy

• willenette

• patoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its quite widely known that LJG is beyond nice and approachable to his fans. but i would also like to point out that his fandom is exceptional in a lot of ways, which explains why he is always so nice

Something to brighten up the mood  Got this nice Japanese magazine with Joon Gi on the cover as well as the Japanese DVD for MLSHR, both with long and interesting interviews of the MLSHR cast.

OMG! The 4th prince has his own thread! I discovered it by accident! I love him since friday, the day i started watching SHR. It started with this scene: then it intensified by infinity beca

Posted Images

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi pixelsticks, oh..........you think so? You know, when romance rumors of the two began to resurface & when I saw the picture of the two wearing the same necklace, with a pendant of a key, on each of their personal social media accounts then I saw the picture of them working out at the same fitness club this is where I started to be curious. I just wonder why it took him so long to confirm the relationship. :lol:

Necklaces equality was just a coincidence since Joon Gi's necklace was a gift from a fan and Namoo said JHB bought her necklace in Hawaii two years before the rumor. Even when rumors started, before Namoo spoke and explained about the supposed couple necklaces, in Joon Gi's DCgallery the fans said that necklace was a gift and then the agency said the same thing. Proof that Joon Gi told the truth is that there are photos of him wearing that necklace long before he knows JHB, like this pic that he posted on his Weibo in December 2013.

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, primer plano

• Like 13
11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi cedarwood, can I join dancing with you, dear? I also feel happy that LJK has another drama soon. :lol:

Join me then! The more the merrier. So many great news in so short time - new drama, new love. Oh wow! I'm so happy I'm all in tears. :D

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

2 of JG's dramas made the list!

Hah! No wonder - those are one of the best action dramas I've seen so far. Seriously I rewatched them like millions of times and they never bore me.

• Like 12

I just have to keep repeating.  I am amazed by @lisethvr skills.  Are you a librarian or record keeper/archivist in RL of some sort?   :wink: 

And my daily friendly reminder....(and easy links so busy people can participate)

please VOTE for :heart:Lee JOON Gi:heart::

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-actor      VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-bad-boy     VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-historical-drama  VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-ensemble      VOTE as often as you like...just keep clicking on the link

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=2   Once Daily

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/  Once Daily - He is #4 now...rose above Park Bo Gum. Only 1000 more votes to #3

• Like 10
7 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Necklaces equality was just a coincidence since Joon Gi's necklace was a gift from a fan and Namoo said JHB bought her necklace in Hawaii two years before the rumor. Even when rumors started, before Namoo spoke and explained about the supposed couple necklaces, in Joon Gi's DCgallery the fans said that necklace was a gift and then the agency said the same thing. Proof that Joon Gi told the truth is that there are photos of him wearing that necklace long before he knows JHB, like this pic that he posted on his Weibo in December 2013.

Hi lisethvr, oh, thanks for the explanation - & thanks for sharing this picture. We all know that it's Korea's culture to have this "couple thing" - Couple wants to have matching things. At first, I thought it was a bit weird. I googled it and found out that its common for couples in Korea to have them. Like me, my BF is a Korean but I have some reservations on this. It is still a bit odd for me to walk around with him having matching things. I think it's just a flamboyant way to show off our relationship. Korea is (almost) all about couples - ranging from couple cafes to couple apps and holidays ...  There are many "matching clothing or accessories" that Korean couples just loved! Matching outfits for couples are apparently a thing in Korea. :lol:

• Like 9
9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I need to step away from parts of the internet.  The power to be judgemental is everywhere. <_<

I hope we get some CM news on Friday that we can digest/discuss.  I would love it if there would be SNS info about the upcoming Encore show. 

And I hope this look gets incorporated into CM somehow.

Hi pixelsticks, right you are - criticism continues on SNS and various community boards. Fans are upset that they weren't treated with respect regarding this matter. The backlash is on the show as well, “Candy in My Ears 2” – Well, I heard that he is preparing to release a statement at the encore concert he is holding at the Olympic Park Stadium on the 15th this month. Wait & see............. :lol:

• Like 10
19 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi pixelsticks, right you are - criticism continues on SNS and various community boards. Fans are upset that they weren't treated with respect regarding this matter. The backlash is on the show as well, “Candy in My Ears 2” – Well, I heard that he is preparing to release a statement at the encore concert he is holding at the Olympic Park Stadium on the 15th this month. Wait & see............. :lol:

This concert is going to be an emotional one. I remember his first grand scale FM in that video when he was in a platform reading the letter and tearing up.

LJG is probably the only celebrity I know who genuinely appreciates and gives special affection to the fans. Well, Imagine after his first downfall, he managed to be this big again. Any good hearted human being would probably feel and do the same thing as he does like appreciating fans because bottom line they are the main reason why he is still popular and relevant in the industry.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 12
1 hour ago, bbljg05 said:

I heard many ppl cancelling their tickets.., but isnt it better coz now he got to be with his real fans on his birthday,.. just saying...☺

Hi bbljg05, in case this is true, I couldn't agree with you more - :lol:

• Like 10
2 hours ago, bbljg05 said:

I heard many ppl cancelling their tickets.., but isnt it better coz now he got to be with his real fans on his birthday,.. just saying...☺

Yes, I think it's true since at the beginninf of this week there were about 300 tickets available and now they are 430. Fortunately they are all on the second floor, so the first floor and the basement will be full of his real fans :):):)

• Like 11
1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Yes, I think it's true since at the beginninf of this week there were about 300 tickets available and now they are 430. Fortunately they are all on the second floor, so the first floor and the basement will be full of his real fans :):):)

Hi glassnokamen, thanks for sharing this. I just hope that his upcoming concert will be a success! Oppa fighting!:lol:

• Like 7

Dear My ladies and gents(?) I advise and warn you to stay away from instagram until maybe he post something or criminal minds news pops up.You will get a migraine.No amount of reason will be enough to push through these deluded "fans":crazy:. As if attacking his account and his girlfriend is not enough.They are even attacking anyone who is voicing out an encouragement.Its just so heartbreaking.As for the fan tickets:D lol.The more space the better.hahaha(just kidding).

I said it, this situation is actually a good thing, it will edit and sort out the true fans(who are truly rooting for his well being in all aspects of his life) and people who are entirely interested in his career growth from deluded shippers and haters.True fans and genuine people who love his acting,root for him to grow as an actor, watch his drama for his performance + that of his colleagues, not those who are watching just so they can live their fantasies through him, will help him succeed and maintain longetivity in the industry.

Deluded fans,shippers and haters will only bring him backwards.Because with deluded shippers, they will keep reminding him of a project he has already completed and he won't be able to focus on the future project since they keep bringing up his previous female co-stars.Also can you imagine his mental health and his partners?Yes he is celeb and yes he is a public figure but he is human being too. The less deluded, obsessive fans we have.The better.It might mean a dip in popularity but that's ok.JG will be just fine.He has exceled in this life because of his hardwork,sincerity and talent anyway not popularity and he will continue to succeed and be respected for the talent that he has.Popularity comes and goes, but legends and legacy will be remembered for ever.

Having said all of the above,.mark my words, when he stars in a new drama and by chance it becomes trending like Scarlet Heart Ryeo was, or if hopefully this doesn't dent his career and he continues to be more and more successful.They will come crawling back saying oppa oppa with heart eyes as if they never abandoned him at his lowest moment.Fake people everywhere.I really feel for him.Cant trust friends coz some are opportunists and money hungry.can't rely on fans to trust his career choices and respect his decisions about his personal life.Cant date the woman he loves in peace.No wonder he feels lonely. My poor oppa stay strong!!

• Like 17

I had to roll my eyes when I read that article which mentioned that he prepared an official statement for the Encore FM. But yeah, it's South Korean entertainment... you'll have to explain yourself and polish your 'goody-two-shoes' image every single second. Sigh. Anyway, if it's the wisest thing for him to do, I'll support whatever the statement is, sometimes saying sorry for unintentionally 'hurting' people is just a sign of maturity even though I just feel bad if he has to apologize for being a normal guy in a relationship who wants to have some more privacy. About the fans who sold their tickets... lol... like how old are you to be 'offended' by an obviously scripted show and paparazzi's photos? anyway, it's their loss. Joon Gi is already nice enough to add another show... if they can't trust him and support him, oh well... there's no need of having those fans. I fully agree to the statement that he doesn't need any more popularity boost... he needs a good project to let his talents speak for him. I hope Criminal Minds will be one of those projects.

Anyway, tomorrow is the first script reading for CM, isn't it? I hope there'll be some snippets showing him attending it and being safe and sound! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

:D

23 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

About the fans who sold their tickets... lol... like how old are you to be 'offended' by an obviously scripted show and paparazzi's photos? anyway, it's their loss. 

Actually I was thinking of selling my tickets........................... just to buy some seats closer as they are available!!!

:glasses: :glasses:

• Like 13
43 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

I had to roll my eyes when I read that article which mentioned that he prepared an official statement for the Encore FM. But yeah, it's South Korean entertainment... you'll have to explain yourself and polish your 'goody-two-shoes' image every single second. Sigh. Anyway, if it's the wisest thing for him to do, I'll support whatever the statement is, sometimes saying sorry for unintentionally 'hurting' people is just a sign of maturity even though I just feel bad if he has to apologize for being a normal guy in a relationship who wants to have some more privacy. About the fans who sold their tickets... lol... like how old are you to be 'offended' by an obviously scripted show and paparazzi's photos? anyway, it's their loss. Joon Gi is already nice enough to add another show... if they can't trust him and support him, oh well... there's no need of having those fans. I fully agree to the statement that he doesn't need any more popularity boost... he needs a good project to let his talents speak for him. I hope Criminal Minds will be one of those projects.

Anyway, tomorrow is the first script reading for CM, isn't it? I hope there'll be some snippets showing him attending it and being safe and sound! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Well, he gained a lot of new and young fans, I bet they are the ones selling their tickets. I don't think his longtime fans would do that. If only I didn't live 15hours from Korea I'd go ! His fanmeetings are so much fun they don't know what they're missing ~ Anyway, hoping the loyal fans going there will show full support :) 

And yes it is ! :) There should be official photos/videos of the script reading session being released, but sometimes they release them several weeks after. 

• Like 15
1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

Hi NoonaE, well-said. I couldn't agree with you more. :lol:

• Like 8

Hi everyone. I have been a silent lurker for a while. After all that's happened with Joon Gi  I finally decided to create an account, to express my feelings about this. I use instagram often to see updates and sometimes read the comments. The amount of hate is ridiculous. I am not the type of person who bashes people let alone bash people I don't personally know. People are going nuts because their fantasies have been broken or making assumptions about LJG's character. 

The following I placed under spoiler due to some negativity from a comment I read for those who don't want to know.

Spoiler

I read a comment on binahearts instagram account in the latest MEC Sub video from someone who use to follow JoonGi and several of his fan accounts for 3 months. They felt the photo release was staged and said that it might have been Joon Gi himself who released it. That sometimes celebrities need a scandal to help boost their popularity. But backfired on LJG because of MEC. One photo gave the impression that he was smiling at the camera as if he knew he was being filmed. (It was at night it's likely he couldn't see it). After watching his interviews and his contrasting behavior at his fms they assumed he uses the 'I'm lonely' speech and his struggles to help get more love from his fans. Assuming that everything he does is just a game to him.

Everyone has opinions, but they aren't alway based on facts. It's not right to judge someone's character and integrity based on assumptions. He's a good actor and entertainer; of course no one except those who are close know the real LJG. How do they know whether his interviews and personality aren't genuine. Unless they can back it up with solid proof, they need to keep their negative opinions to themselves

Hope Joon Gi will have another successful year.

Edited by jade715
  • Like 18
1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Actually I was thinking of selling my tickets........................... just to buy some seats closer as they are available!!!

ahahahaha I LOVE YOU @glassnokamen!

If only flying to Seoul requires no visa hassle for me, I would definitely buy one of those resold tickets lol... too bad my work schedule doesn't allow a last-minute trip either. I've been already a 'brainless cockroach' these three days lol cannot excuse myself to fly all the way to Seoul even though I desperately want to go *sigh*.

Looking forward to more CM news in the next couple of days... it'll definitely cheer us up hehe...

• Guest changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기