Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Lee Joon Gi’s Agency Addresses Dating Rumors With Jeon Hye Bin

Lee-Joon-Gi-Jeon-Hye-Bin-XPN.jpeg

Actor Lee Joon Gi was recently mentioned in another dating rumor with actress Jeon Hye Bin!

On April 4, their agency Namoo Actors stated, “After hearing about the dating reports, we are currently checking with the actors. We will release a statement after confirming.”

One media source reported that Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin have made their relationship apparent multiple times by meeting and going on dates. According the report, Lee Joon Gi has been dating Jeon Hye Bin for two years so far.

Meanwhile, previous reports about Lee Joon Gi’s rumored relationship with Jeon Hye Bin were released multiple times, as three reports were released back in 2015.

Source (1) / soompi news

*** I hope LJK's agency will be exploring further opportunities for him in the US. Also, I'm  looking forward to plenty of great things from his future projects.  :lol:

• Like 6

I have never thought of Joon Gi in terms of an A or B even C rated actor. I don't have that kind of knowledge about the Korean entertainment scene. I just love his works and of course his handsome appearance and fun personality and want the best for him.  So coming to this thread has been enjoyable for me, sharing thoughts, pics and news etc with people of like mind, especially since I have no-one around me who has the slightest interest in anything to do with the Kdrama world :D I too would like this thread to continue to be welcoming to all newcomers and a space for people to be able to share their thoughts and opinions comfortably without fear of being misunderstood and then judged harshly.  I have been put in this position in the past too and it isn't very nice.  Let's just continue to celebrate together this amazing man whom we all love to bits:tongue: 

@lyseroseI hope you will continue to visit this thread and share your thoughts etc with us :D

@pixelsticks What I am bothered with....so let's say the 101 Reasons were delivered...and read....and maybe some person/agency is taking a look at this thread now.  Well....the past couple of pages......not how I wanted this thread to be represented.  Yes this was my fear as well - what if Joon Gi was lurking in the thread at this time :( Shame.

@antoniaclamens It's so romantic, you don't need kisses or hughs or skinship at all, just two people connecting and being happy just because their together. I love it :heart: that feeling is what atracted me first to k-dramas

Spoiler

One of my first dramas was Sungkunkwan Scandal - I came across it on a Chinese TV Channel haha - it was really random. I too was really struck with the feelings I got from just a glance or a brushing of the hands. Wow I was so used to seeing so much more in English/American programmes - this was refreshing - I love it :)

• Like 8

He's going to get a bit of backlash for this. :crazy:

C8jB5eHUwAAOj__.jpg

C8jB5eHVoAASsut.jpg

C8jB5eIVYAAfECr.jpg

Hopefully Namoo will do something about it.

Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin Reveal They've Been Dating For Two Years

screenshot-entertain.naver.com+2017-04-0

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Jun Ki has been in a relationship for 2 years... "Candy is Jun Hye Bin"

Source: SBS funE via Naver

1. [+4,008, -56] Totally unexpected ㅋㅋ

2. [+3,664, -104] Hul, totally shocking... with the way he was acting on Candy, I thought he didn't have a girlfriend

3. [+2,817, -55] I guess this is what they call random ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,715, -58] I'm more surprised that he's managed to keep it hidden for two years ㅎ

5. [+922, -31] Lee Jun Ki... probably shouldn't have taken up Candy

6. [+867, -16] I guess Candy was just scripted then... he's a good actor

7. [+791, -38] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He had a girlfriend this whole time and yet acted like that on Candy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+723, -30] Why's he on Candy then?

-

Source: Nate

1. [+531, -21] Can celebrities please refrain from going on dating shows when they're dating someone else, even if it's all scripted

2. [+376, -34] Can we please stop asking him why he went on Candy and acting like any of that is real to begin with

3. [+349, -16] It's not his first scandal with Jun Hye Bin anyway, and I think they match well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ although it is weird that their dating news came out after he's been on Candy..

4. [+42, -7] Then what was all that with Park Min Young?

5. [+33, -1] I think they decided to go public because he matched so well with Park Min Young on Candy and everyone was egging them on to date ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+27, -6] Lee Jun Ki could do better;;;;

7. [+23, -2] He shouldn't have gone on a dating show to begin with then

8. [+19, -4] He matches with Park Min Young better... Maybe Jun Hye Bin felt jealous because everyone was saying he matched with her well on Candy ㅋㅋ

9. [+19, -3] They're both handsome and pretty but don't match well together

10. [+18, -6] So he was playing Park Min Young the whole time on Candy?

Source

• Like 6

i will post these since it's related to LJG / just wish him for the best,(if they will confirm their relationship) it's good thing i don't shipped him with any actress:lol:

Report claims Lee Jun Ki has been dating Jeon Hye Bin for the past 2 years

By beansss
lee-jun-ki,jeon-hye-bin

An exclusive report on April 4 claimed actor Lee Jun Ki and actress Jeon Hye Bin have been dating for the past 2 years. 

The two previously worked together in drama 'Joseon Gunman' (2014), and are currently under the same label, Namoo Actors. The label's response to the exclusive report has been to contact both sides for confirmation. 

It's also come to light that the two have been involved in 3 previous dating rumors, all of which they denied, stressing that they were just friends. Stay tuned for updates. 

ALLKPOP

================

===================

adding these so it confirm

[Breaking] Actor Lee Joon-gi confirms relationship with actress Jeon Hye-bin

Updated : April 04 2017

• restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170404
(Online community)

Popular actor Lee Joon-gi, who also has a large following in other Asian countries, is dating actress Jeon Hye-bin, their talent agency confirmed Tuesday.

"Lee and Jeon developed into a couple in the first half of last year," Namoo Actors, which manages both stars, said, hours after an Internet-based newspaper reported that they are in their second year of dating secretly.

"The two first met while filming a television drama in 2014 and were a good friend to each other when rumors on their relationship emerged for the first time," the agency said in a press release.

"And then they came to realize that they have much in common as friends and a good feeling about each other. But they have been dating very cautiously since it took a long time before they came to convince themselves about the feeling," it added.

Lee, 35, and Jeon, 34, worked together for the 2014 KBS 2TV historical drama series "Joseon Gunman." (Yonhap)

=================

“My Ear’s Candy” Addresses Lee Joon Gi And Park Min Young’s Appearance In Light Of Dating News

Jeon-Hye-Bin-Lee-Joon-Gi-Park-Min-Young.jpg

tvN’s “My Ear’s Candy” has released their official position after the announcement of Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin‘s relationship.

On April 4, a source from “My Ear’s Candy” stated, “The production team found out about the truth of the couple’s relationship after seeing the reports.”

The source continued, saying, “Because there was a positive response from viewers, we were planning on airing a special video featuring Lee Joon Gi and Park Min Young. But we have made a final decision to not air the special video.”

After acknowledging his relationship with Jeon Hye Bin, Lee Joon Gi’s appearance on tvN’s “My Ear’s Candy” has become controversial. While he has been dating Jeon Hye Bin since 2016, many viewers recently interpreted Lee Joon Gi and Park Min Young’s interactions on the show as potential for a real relationship.

Source (1)/soompi

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1

OK Hi:) I have been lurking in this thread for a while now (maybe since last year)...and I'm sorry if my first post is more on the negative side of things...But I feel that this recent article (entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=416&aid=0000202390) released about Joon gi's dating rumors are gonna be a major blow on him...I don't even know why on one of his FB fan pages "JGFamily" shared the link...Honestly I DON'T GIVE A DAMN who he DATES...but what I'm concerned here is that he's currently being under negative criticisms by K-netz believing the rumors...mostly attacking his integrity and saying why appear on shows like Candy in My Ear when you already have a girlfriend?--blahblah and stuff like that...sarcasms and backhanded compliments of being a "great actor" to FAKE being lonely and act all romantic with someone else is being thrown left and right... NAMOO IS SO SLOW in defending him and clearing this...stating that they still have to confirm with them both...Ugh honestly why do I feel this is gonna be such a huge blow...This is growing fast and this needs to be fixed like asap...This journalist is cunning for releasing that article right at the middle of the hype for MEC...It'll generate more clicks....AGAIN i don't care who HE DATES...given his age, I even want him to get married already...The main issue here is the negative impact on him....I'm actually scared...I just got over the negativity here for the past few pages and here comes another issue...

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, kekeke09 said:

OK Hi:) I have been lurking in this thread for a while now (maybe since last year)...and I'm sorry if my first post is more on the negative side of things...But I feel that this recent article (entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=416&aid=0000202390) released about Joon gi's dating rumors are gonna be a major blow on him...I don't even know why on one of his FB fan pages "JGFamily" shared the link...Honestly I DON'T GIVE A DAMN who he DATES...but what I'm concerned here is that he's currently being under negative criticisms by K-netz believing the rumors...mostly attacking his integrity and saying why appear on shows like Candy in My Ear when you already have a girlfriend?--blahblah and stuff like that...sarcasms and backhanded compliments of being a "great actor" to FAKE being lonely and act all romantic with someone else is being thrown left and right... NAMOO IS SO SLOW in defending him and clearing this...stating that they still have to confirm with them both...Ugh honestly why do I feel this is gonna be such a huge blow...This is growing fast and this needs to be fixed like asap...This journalist is cunning for releasing that article right at the middle of the hype for MEC...It'll generate more clicks....AGAIN i don't care who HE DATES...given his age, I even want him to get married already...The main issue here is the negative impact on him....I'm actually scared...I just got over the negativity here for the past few pages and here comes another issue...

That's the thing though. They expertly decided to release this kind of information now. Several questions pop into my mind: How old are these pictures? Are they recent? How long did Dispatch have it? Immediately after the MEC, they decided to release pictures? 11 days before the FM, they publish this scandal? Ahhh, I'm so upset with celebrity media, honestly. 

C8i7QO9UAAAqsNY.jpg (430×309)

The last time I saw him wear those atrocious shoes on the left were like two years ago. Hmmmmm

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

That's the thing though. They expertly decided to release this kind of information now. Several questions pop into my mind: How old are these pictures? Are they recent? How long did Dispatch have it? Immediately after the MEC, they decided to release pictures? 11 days before the FM, they publish this scandal? Ahhh, I'm so upset with celebrity media, honestly. 

Hi Silvermaine, I'm more surprised that he's managed to keep it hidden for two years in case this is true. I've been waiting for him to come out with dating news. I'm happy for LJK, though. Both of them are from Namoo, anyway. I hope they can continue to date in peace and enjoy each other. I wish them well!:lol:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Yeah they probably have them for more than a few weeks, months and they are taken on different days/periods as well. This is really a wrong timing to release them, thank you very much dispatch ! Now he will run away from tv shows again.

• Like 6

On 4/1/2017 at 6:01 PM, oyashirazu said:

Hi everyone, I'm back from my trip and believe I can bring great news to everyone who was rooting for our list of 101 things we love about Joon Gi ^_^ I'm almost absolutely sure that our list will make it safely into Joon Gi's hands! I went to Namoo Actors some days ago and delivered the list personally. I do think I went to the wrong floor but the staff (or maybe some manager? He looked important... I really hope it wasn't some actor who I made to deliver our letter?!? That would be embarrassing) said they will make sure to give it to him!! YAY - WE MADE IT! Now let's hope he gets to read it!

This is the end product. I found a nice envelope with a world map on it and found it quite fitting since we're his global fans ^_^

Welcome Back @oyashirazu...Missed your homecoming! Haven't been online for a couple days. Thank you again for your successful efforts. What a creative envelope to represent everyone here on his soompi thread! He will feel our love as well as our warm wish for a very happy birthday. I have no doubt that this list will bring a smile and maybe some giggles:wub:upon his gorgeous face.  

You are so funny, an actor delivery service:lol: (see highlight) and YES, YOU made it possible (delivered). We have you to thank for it!!! \^0^/

I'm so happy to read you traveled safely and no skinned knees from scaling any walls :ph34r: It sounds like you made a lot of great memories. Thank you for sharing some of your photos too. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Silvermaine, I'm more surprised that he's managed to keep it hidden for two years in case this is true. I've been waiting for him to come out with dating news. I'm happy for LJK, though. Both of them are from Namoo, anyway. I hope they can continue to date in peace and enjoy each other. I wish them well!:lol:

"The two actors actually belong to the same agency, Namoo Actors. A representative from their agency talked with TV Report on June 19 and stated, “The two have worked together before, but are simply colleagues and not lovers. They just have a close relationship.” Thus the agency has officially denied the dating rumors being true."- Source (June 2015)

"Namoo Actors has now stepped forward to deny the dating rumors, explaining that the former co-stars are simply good friends. “The two are close. And it’s not only them but the whole ‘Joseon Gunman‘ cast is close knit. They are definitely not dating,” an agency rep stated to Daily Sports on September 13." - Source (September 2015)

I think it was denied three times. Anyway, I'm not so much concerned about who he's dating or if he really is dating... I'm more concerned about the fact that they decided to release this now. It just seems waaay off. MEC viewers are at a high right now, shipping Joon Gi with PMY here and there. From what I know of Knetz, they're bound to give him some backlash.

I fear that he'll go on another social media hiatus after this. Not to mention the fact that at least two or three actresses will inevitably get involved in the scandal and fanwar or whatever. Ugh.

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

OK...so Maybe this isn't a rumor with all the pictures and stuff lol... but honestly we can't deny the storm that is coming to him and I'm extremely worried...I know there was a saying that goes something like: Once you reached the top you have to go down...or something like that...but damn we haven't even reached the very top and then we have to get knocked down early on...this is just too sad...I know he was probably acting like that to hide his private life and I understand it completely..he wants to protect people he loves and cares about..you can't even see pictures of his family on the internet except maybe one of his cousin that he willingly posted on instagram...that's saying how private he is trying to be and he has every right to do so...I think most of those pics are taken way before though...just basing on his weight...Then there was some more recent separate once when he was in the middle of losing weight....It just supports my theory though that these trash reporters really waited for the right timing.... Ahhh I don't even know anymore :(((((... I just hope he can get back from this...he has endured so much..

Edited by kekeke09
  • Like 10

27 minutes ago, kekeke09 said:

I am worried about him, not only the k-nets are talking negative things but also their own fans, in DCgallery some fans say the same things about it, because he showed up in My ear Candy if he had girlfriend and they are disappointed.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

He's going to get a bit of backlash for this. :crazy:

I can't at the knetz comments acting like My Ear's Candy was real. And a couple even feel sorry for PMY?! lol, what.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I can't at the knetz comments acting like My Ear's Candy was real. And a couple even feel sorry for PMY?! lol, what.

"Did he play PMY?!"

Oh yeah he totally played her on a reality tv show. God, people are idiots. Also, didn't PMY say someone else made her heart flutter? I can't with these people. Do some individuals leave their train of thought the moment they access the internet?

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

I am worried about him, not only the k-nets are talking negative things but also their own fans, in DCgallery some fans say the same things about it, because he showed up in My ear Candy if he had girlfriend and they are disappointed.

I hope I don't get hated for this but one way or another I do understand the sentiments of the other side though. Honestly, for me, it actually feels a little off to watch him act and flirt that heavily even if it was scripted when he's in a relationship...I don't know what kind of defense you're gonna give about that one...It was some really heavy flirting and you as a person you've probably been in relationships before or in one right now...you'll actually get mad or jealous if you see your S/O (significant other) flirting to that extent..it really looked like he was single and I can't help but feel like I've actually been duped (tricked) with all the "lonely. i'm alone" talks he's been giving for the past couple of years lol...but as I said I have no right to intervene with his life or whoever he dates...He has every right to date. I'am happy that he is dating....Appearing on MEC was probably a wrong choice from him and his team when he himself knows he's in a relationship because it is branded as a "Reality Show". Eventhough in this day and age people know it's scripted but the concept and category itself is different from dramas where it's a sure thing that it's all straight out acting, so acting lovey-dovey scenes won't feel off comparing to acting them in a media categorized or branded as "reality" where they pass the show's concept as having no scripts even though it is scripted..I hope I'm making sense lo...I'll just brace myself for all the negativity coming

Edited by kekeke09
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Ah....... we're not going to see him on social media for awhile, huh? lol :bawling:

ETA: I'm still weirded out by the timing of this.

On the contrary, I think it would be a good time for him to release a statement through his fancafe. But yeah going into hiding is also an option ^^ But he has always been straightforward and adresses delicate matters directly when it comes, so I'm hoping for a word directly from him. Though he has no obligation to do that of course. 

Once the storm passes, I guess it would be a little relief for him, even if he is secretive about his private life, he won't have to put too much efforts to hide now since it's official.

• Like 6