Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

4 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

yup chingu, that bald guy was the CEO. kekeke. come to think of it. he always have a bald head. hahahahaha. he usually will follow along to accompany. he is also the one accompany JG oppa to hermes event..

the one holding the bag of the gifts. the chubby one. the brown/yellow jacket beside him was his bodyguard i guess. 

TQ. He looks like an ordinary chap. hahahah!! But good to know the CEO accompany their artists. Not only sitting in the office shaking legs and waiting for profit to comes in. 

I feel sorry for his manager actually. I cannot imagine how hard for him to manage JG with the screaming fans, gift and all. Really salute him. This is what happen when you work with the hottest star in town :tongue:

• Like 13

Just now, junejungki said:

TQ. He looks like an ordinary chap. hahahah!! But good to know the CEO accompany their artists. Not only sitting in the office shaking legs and waiting for profit to comes in. 

I feel sorry for his manager actually. I cannot imagine how hard for him to manage JG with the screaming fans, gift and all. Really salute him. This is what happen when you work with the hottest star in town :tongue:

actually the manager of JG is also a nice person. he sometimes talk with JG fans also. its hard for him for sure but that's the job. he is the one takes care of our JG so i think i need to credit him for all the hard works. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, booho said:

That big bag was given from the fans ahahahahhaah, 

same i laugh at the CEO, he like lost parent waiting for his son collect the gift on the bag, even he bring himself his own luggage LOL - The CEO once have appear on 2d1n season 3 and seriously he's so awkward n  funny ahahhahahah

That was the episode that he 2d1nn PD was so excited thinking LJG may appear on the show. But when the CEO called him, he didn't pick up the phone. 

He was also mentioned on the same show in the conversation between Kim Jun Ho (JH1) & Kim Joon Hyuk (JH2). I think this was during one of the early episodes.

JH1: Who are the actors in Namoo?

JH2: Enumerated names including LJG.

JH1: That Hallyu Star LJG? 

JH2: Yes

JH1: Really?

LJG name has been dropped many times on variety shows such Taxi, Strong Hearts, one of Kim Sun Ahs interviews and others referring him as Hallyu Star.

Now I understand why? 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

That was the episode that he 2d1nn PD was so excited thinking LJG may appear on the show. But when the CEO called him, he didn't pick up the phone. 

He was also mentioned on the same show in the conversation between Kim Jun Ho (JH1) & Kim Joon Hyuk (JH2). I think this was during one of the early episodes.

LJG name has been dropped many times on variety shows such Taxi, Strong Hearts, one of Kim Sun Ahs interviews and others referring him as Hallyu Star.

Now I understand why? 

yaa. i remember that scene. everyone was like so excited but he didnt pick up.. keke

he is A-list star which very popular worldwide especially japan and china. 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Now I understand why? 

Hi missmaudy, thanks for sharing this. You know, most Hallyu Stars avoid appearing on variety shows because they're scared that they might put themselves in sudden situations wherein they might get embarrassments. Nothing is promised on variety shows, so they're afraid of sudden situations. They don't know what questions they'll be asked so they might make a verbal mistake, and some of them don't have confidence in terms of humor. Some don't want that many people will be watching their daily lives. :blush:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, aimwanie said:

yup chingu, that bald guy was the CEO. kekeke. come to think of it. he always have a bald head. hahahahaha. he usually will follow along to accompany. he is also the one accompany JG oppa to hermes event..

the one holding the bag of the gifts. the chubby one. the brown/yellow jacket beside him was his bodyguard i guess. 

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

@krysyuy @leesopark16 @aimwanie @pixelsticks I love the video, the hot and sexy pics, the sketch with his lover bear. OMG!! So funny.  I wish I was the bear. This guys is awesome!! How can God created him?? He is perfect!

I saw this bald guy in the fan cam. I didnt know he is the CEO of Namooactor. Is it an norm for CEO to follow their artists around? 

Which one is JG's manager?? 

I don't know if other CEO do the same, but Kim Jong Do usually accompany his artits when they have fanmeet, i once see him go to Jisung fanmeet too ahhahaha

and i think he quite close with his artist, maybe because his aged is not to old too

• Like 9

He said fans monitor him but he monitors fans too and he knows there are requests for him to be a do a crime thriller, medical, romance drama and reality entertainment. So he is acting out all the scenarios  As a police interrogating a criminal, a top surgeon who can operate without the patient having side effects and scars and a guy trying to woo his gf  the pyjamas scene is supposed to depict waking up in a reality variety show.  The white bear is

hilarious. And the ending was not shown, but he grab the bear and kiss "her" passionately 

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, jgismyking said:

Oh my! JG is so funny! But I really do not want him to do a medical drama. Crime thriller or romantic drama will do. Hope he chooses his project soon!

I don't want him in a medical drama, it is too mundane. There has been too many medical dramas already and I can't see him in a doctor role that can better a Wang So role. I know that medical dramas are the rage these days but it is too late to hop on the band wagon now, like SWWTN was too late after so many vampire dramas already done. I would like to see him in an action James Bond type drama or a revenge type thriller. 

• Like 14

35 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I don't want him in a medical drama, it is too mundane. There has been too many medical dramas already and I can't see him in a doctor role that can better a Wang So role. I know that medical dramas are the rage these days but it is too late to hop on the band wagon now, like SWWTN was too late after so many vampire dramas already done. I would like to see him in an action James Bond type drama or a revenge type thriller. 

Oh no vampire again, i think vampire theme is not really good if make into kdrama, i watch SWWTN only coz JG, if not him i already drop that drama ahahahahah, i want he star a drama like Healer, 3 days :wub: or IRIS :phew: 

if medical drama, i hope is not a common medical doctor, its more interesting like psycho doctor like hannibal letcher maybe hahahahaha

• Like 6

1 hour ago, booho said:

Oh no vampire again, i think vampire theme is not really good if make into kdrama, i watch SWWTN only coz JG, if not him i already drop that drama ahahahahah, i want he star a drama like Healer, 3 days :wub: or IRIS :phew: 

if medical drama, i hope is not a common medical doctor, its more interesting like psycho doctor like hannibal letcher maybe hahahahaha

He can be a high functioning psychiatric patient who thinks he is Gwangjong hehe and his doctor falls for him :rolleyes:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

He supposed to look tired because he arrived in Seoul almost midnight, but still full of smile and very friendly to his fans. It's also good to know that his management people take care of him well.
He's really a creative and funny person. Just amazed by the idea of showing video of all possible scenario that his fans requested for his next project, and with the bear as his co-star LOL.
Thank you for the vid @booho and thank you for the english sub @40somethingahjumma
Yes, I agree with you @hiluna, too many medical dramas recently, action drama seems good to me.
Thank you for all the info shared here guys. I'm glad you all here.

Yes he looked tired when he arrived at the airport in Korea, but he greeted his fans as always. I hope he will have in HK the same success as in Taiwan, maybe the higher one. I also don't wish that his future project to be about doctors. And I'm agree with you and @hiluna that a thriller/action drama will be better. Anyway I will support him whatever will be his new project.

• Like 12

6 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Kim Sun Ah has mentioned him once ? Do you know what she said ? I'm curious ~

4 hours ago, booho said:
He said fans monitor him but he monitors fans too and he knows there are requests for him to be a do a crime thriller, medical, romance drama and reality entertainment. So he is acting out all the scenarios  As a police interrogating a criminal, a top surgeon who can operate without the patient having side effects and scars and a guy trying to woo his gf  the pyjamas scene is supposed to depict waking up in a reality variety show.  The white bear is

Indeed he knows. He knows everything, that's why each time he takes a project he feels the need to explain it to the fans, so that they would understand his choice if they are not too happy about it.

3 hours ago, hiluna said:

Yeah same. I can't really picture him in a medical drama. It seems too limited compared to what he does usually. The plot always almost only takes place in the hospital, but in LJG's dramas, you usually travel quite a bit ah ah. And I can't really picture him as a doctor. A war doctor maybe (but then I'd prefer him to play a soldier instead ^^).

• Like 12

i watched that clip soo many times because it was super hilarious. especially the bang bang bang part! hahaha. i want him in rom-com drama as his next project but actually i dont mind whatever he choose cause i for sure gonna watch it!

• Like 12

4 hours ago, hiluna said:

Oh my Jun KI! YESS!!!! Me too I dont want him in a medical drama either as it's been overdone ugh!.

BUT on a spy drama (I love TBDAW so much!) or an action thriller hell yeaaaah! The man can rock tux and blood like a GOD!... not that these genres have not been done before, but they are solid genres with a lot of room for crossover between genres and let's face it, our Oppa is badass in this type of scenario! I need more TBDAW in my life!! SEXY!!

• Like 17

23 hours ago, Christabelita said:

Yes!! Im so happy they gave me an award for his performance! <3 this is soooo wonderful :) I truly hope this is added to his wikipedia page as well! International recognition for his contribution and talent to the drama yey!

LOL! Taiwanese fans are the richard simmons of the richard simmons and I mean it en the most amazing way! Chasing him by car is a totally different fangirl level XD. My respect! And Jun Ki, totally amazing that he not only moved the curtain, but actually opened the window and say hi to them. Though I must confess I did worry about the fans getting into a car accident while doing that. I mean, who the heck can drive and stare at Jun Ki at the same time? I would go jellyfish and probably crash with whatever (hopefully NOT JK's car) lol.

And about Fiery Eyes, I also love love love that song! and I also wonder why he hasnt sing it in such a long time sniff. Sometimes I think it may be because of the lyrics? Jun Ki does seem to favour positive romantic lyrics (as he sings them to us, his loyal fans <3 aww!  <3 ) and Fiery Eyes is more like letting an potential or ex-girlfriend know how much their situation sucks (include her confusing behaviour). XD LOL.

Ikr! It's bonus recognition from international media, Joongi really left big impression pre/post MLSHR, and he totally owned that Hallyu-Star title, tho he's long time Hallyu-Star but some people just sleep on this fact and am glad he claimed it back. His K-wave was phenomenon and will always been that insanely amazing! I mean come on he's 34 years old soon turning 35 this year. Gahh how can one maintain that level of popularity with one-to-two time projects per year, cmiiw. Yep someone should add the KKTV award to his achievement list! Amazing isn't it the awards specially for just him. Our Wang So! 

I was oemgee and laughing when the fans goes vrooms at the end of the vid, you basically go crazy when Joongi peeking thru the window, and fans wanting a closer look, that's when they speed up. YEA agree its a new level of fangirl indeed! The fans are quite daring that I forgot to worry about what might could actually happen on the road. lel. Yes! Joongi really take his fans importantly, I much appreciate and respect that about him. Compared to other celebs, they would probably just ignore, well you got the curtain you can just let them chase you.

Yea his tours' tracks usually included songs like "For A While", "Together" and other recent stuffs he's been doing. Those songs are all sweet and light, its a way for him to thank the fans, much suitable than "Fiery Eyes" I guess! But but I missed him singing "Fiery Eyes" live. I know the song is quite the dark kind of love song, but idk I just love the lyrics, and the beat. I bet the fans will love it too! I got all emo while listening to the song. I guess I like it because the song is sexy I'm weird* it's complicated to associate with Joongi xD

19 hours ago, krysyuy said:
This, simply put, is AMAZING. ahahahahaha (I'd like to be the bear in the last part, please...)

Pretty sure this is the video shown during the fanmeeting, used to occupy the audience while he needs to go and make a costume change. ;P

OMG LOL lucky fans! He sure have brilliant ideas to keep them occupy. Love the 3rd scene! I like to be that bear too, omoo look he's going deep in kiss with a bear? Grr I'm jelly! He's aegyo-ing too wth Joongi! The 1st part tho, remind me of Joker when he "bangbangbang", psychotic Joongi aren't bad as well. These is like teasers of modern-day Joongi would look like in a drama, soon yeah Joongi, your project? I'm asking like he frigging read us T^T 

@girlyponytail Yea I wonder why too I voted everyday tho I barely have time on weekdays. Sigh* I agree the voting system is time consuming, refresh and re-vote, but at times it bugged me with error and this aren't that efficient at all with that x24 times. You waste a lot of time voting in one category, considering there are others MLSHR categories that I can't bare to leave without voting, really is tiring, but voted anyway. Plus people can create and sign-up for new accounts and vote. I guess, that's why we losing our place now, our Joongi I'm sorry* :pensive:

15 hours ago, ziggy123 said:
the video of joongi getting a cramp. he looked so hot and sexy at the fm. i just cannot. especially when he removes his hair from his forehead, i died. this fan account is hilarious, he really knows how to make his fans swoon. he is sexy and he knows it.

LOL Our Joongi he should instantly at that moment straightened his leg. Ackk cramped leg sure hurt like a sting! But he managed to present a happy and joyful face ahh he's amazing to the fans! YEA he's even sexier when he swept-back his hair, he got beautiful hairline too. I FAINT* @ziggy123 I can't anymore with the water bottle drink and ... :scream: yup he's such a tease! He knows we love him sexy. Naughty Joongi!

OMG he sang the oldies too! "Babo Sarang" and even break dance! This ahjussi is :thumbsup: JJANG Joongi-ya!

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, yumezu said:

Ikr! It's bonus recognition from international media, Joongi really left big impression pre/post MLSHR, and he totally owned that Hallyu-Star title, tho he's long time Hallyu-Star but some people just sleep on this fact and am glad he claimed it back. His K-wave was phenomenon and will always been that insanely amazing! I mean come on he's 34 years old soon turning 35 this year. Gahh how can one maintain that level of popularity with one-to-two time projects per year, cmiiw. Yep someone should add the KKTV award to his achievement list! Amazing isn't it the awards specially for just him. Our Wang So! 

I was oemgee and laughing when the fans goes vrooms at the end of the vid, you basically go crazy when Joongi peeking thru the window, and fans wanting a closer look, that's when they speed up. YEA agree its a new level of fangirl indeed! The fans are quite daring that I forgot to worry about what might could actually happen on the road. lel. Yes! Joongi really take his fans importantly, I much appreciate and respect that about him. Compared to other celebs, they would probably just ignore, well you got the curtain you can just let them chase you.

Yea his tours' tracks usually included songs like "For A While", "Together" and other recent stuffs he's been doing. Those songs are all sweet and light, its a way for him to thank the fans, much suitable than "Fiery Eyes" I guess! But but I missed him singing "Fiery Eyes" live. I know the song is quite the dark kind of love song, but idk I just love the lyrics, and the beat. I bet the fans will love it too! I got all emo while listening to the song. I guess I like it because the song is sexy I'm weird* it's complicated to associate with Joongi xD

OMG LOL lucky fans! He sure have brilliant ideas to keep them occupy. Love the 3rd scene! I like to be that bear too, omoo look he's going deep in kiss with a bear? Grr I'm jelly! He's aegyo-ing too wth Joongi! The 1st part tho, remind me of Joker when he "bangbangbang", psychotic Joongi aren't bad as well. These is like teasers of modern-day Joongi would look like in a drama, soon yeah Joongi, your project? I'm asking like he frigging read us T^T 

@girlyponytail Yea I wonder why too I voted everyday tho I barely have time on weekdays. Sigh* I agree the voting system is time consuming, refresh and re-vote, but at times it bugged me with error and this aren't that efficient at all with that x24 times. You waste a lot of time voting in one category, considering there are others MLSHR categories that I can't bare to leave without voting, really is tiring, but voted anyway. Plus people can create and sign-up for new accounts and vote. I guess, that's why we losing our place now, our Joongi I'm sorry* :pensive:

LOL Our Joongi he should instantly at that moment straightened his leg. Ackk cramped leg sure hurt like a sting! But he managed to present a happy and joyful face ahh he's amazing to the fans! YEA he's even sexier when he swept-back his hair, he got beautiful hairline too. I FAINT* @ziggy123 I can't anymore with the water bottle drink and ... :scream: yup he's such a tease! He knows we love him sexy. Naughty Joongi!

OMG he sang the oldies too! "Babo Sarang" and even break dance! This ahjussi is :thumbsup: JJANG Joongi-ya!

i love fiery eyes too.. especially the new version. the beat at the first kinda feel like Jason mraz song. hahaha. 

• Like 7

Thank you @40somethingahjumma for Joongi's VCR translations! :heart:

8 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Now I understand why? 

Glad to see some still recognized him as Hallyu Star! Thanks for sharing @missmaudy! I haven't seen this one might check them later.

Idk if this have been shared, but he answered this phone call on Star Golden Bell! LOL he is so funny. Might interest you.

Yup Viet-subs again. Wonder where can I find English-subs!

Here's the translation:

Nicole is a big fan of LJG, she asked one of the guest (Woely) for unknowing reasons to call Joongi because they're friends or something like that. He call Joongi and said "I wanna introduce a dongsaeng to you, she's your fan", then Nicole talked to him (she was really nervous, all she can do was laughing), that's when Joongi asked if she's drunk (LOL). The other MC (isn't he from Healing Camp?) then comes and explain to Joongi that they're talking with him from Star Golden Bell, and gives back the phone to Juri (the comedian).

Juri: Hello.

Joongi: Hello.

Juri: Can you tell me who I'm?

Joongi: You had such a beautiful voice. (LOL, counter attack. Can you not flirt Joongi? :expressionless:)

Juri: I have a beautiful face too, I'm Jong Juri.

Joongi: Who's Juri hahahaha (basically LOL)

*sorry for the additional notes, I just can't with Joongi and DAT VOICE ON THE PHONE IS SMEXY*

*I'm sorry again if this have been posted before* bows*

Translated by Youtuber's nam Amysoo.

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi missmaudy, thanks for sharing this. You know, most Hallyu Stars avoid appearing on variety shows because they're scared that they might put themselves in sudden situations wherein they might get embarrassments. Nothing is promised on variety shows, so they're afraid of sudden situations. They don't know what questions they'll be asked so they might make a verbal mistake, and some of them don't have confidence in terms of humor. Some don't want that many people will be watching their daily lives. :blush:

Yea agree with you @willenette. But our Joongi could totally do variety shows, I enjoyed watching him in Family Outing and RM! He was a fun and energetic guest. Then again, its really rare for him to do more than that, RM was part of MLSHR promotional thingy, so no surprise there that he joined. I agree with the highlighted one, along the way of recording it could left you exposed to something that most celebs want to avoid, like scandals, personal secrets and whatnot. And yea netz sure fire over little mistake and they haunt you like you do bad for the whole country, thus deteriorating one's image. Aigooo at least we have him in talk shows, he's a good story-teller!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, hiluna said:

He can be a high functioning psychiatric patient who thinks he is Gwangjong hehe and his doctor falls for him :rolleyes:

OMG..this made me laugh out loud, but I kinda like it!  I'd like to see how LGJ would handle if it had some comedy (he dresses as Wang So/Gwangjong) and walks around Seoul (and the subsequent reactions-maybe runs into a Comic-Con type cosplay conference and is embraced wholeheartedly) or would it be a drama where we are dealing with the fragile human mind and what is reality or not?  That's how they can do Season 2 or a movie spin-off.  B)

2 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Kim Sun Ah has mentioned him once ? Do you know what she said ? I'm curious ~

Indeed he knows. He knows everything, that's why each time he takes a project he feels the need to explain it to the fans, so that they would understand his choice if they are not too happy about it.

Yeah same. I can't really picture him in a medical drama. It seems too limited compared to what he does usually. The plot always almost only takes place in the hospital, but in LJG's dramas, you usually travel quite a bit ah ah. And I can't really picture him as a doctor. A war doctor maybe (but then I'd prefer him to play a soldier instead ^^).

Soldier would be an interesting role for him.  He does tend to pick roles where the character has a strong redeeming ethical quality to him.  I wonder if he would ever attempt a role where the character was really on the "bad" side.  

And thank you @40somethingahjumma for the translation.  I swear I saw that whole video somewhere before...and I did think it was to appease us fans for all the roles we want him to play.  

Now off to vote at http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/ every 30 minutes while I am online AND

at SOOMPI  https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27 24/day

• Like 12