Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

8 hours ago, aimwanie said:

sorry to quote the image but i cannot help myself but having a heart attack with that tons of hotnessss

anyway, WHY SOOO HOTTTT AND HANDSOMEEEEEE JG!! 

* controlling myself very hard since i'm in the office now*

Lemme spazz too! OMG I kennot why tho why?! HE'S SAUCE! Why does he have to unbutton the shirt too low? It's not good for my heart. Damnit Joongi. He did again. That FMV also on point! Past few hours ago (luncheon) I was able to only left likes but can't fangirl to all these blessed-my-eyes posts (so many, pictures and vids! nyanyanyan) T_T It's like controlling your Saiyan-mode. Monday is sure busy for me and everyone freaking strolling behind me I can't, Logout button is my savior, therefore I'm late. I hate you Joongi.

@booho @MAROSA_JIN @Diana Blanche Thanks lovelies for the candies! And to whomever that shared em' here :relaxed:

Thank you KKTV for the awards! Finally someone gave him what he deserves 'Best Actor of the Year 2016'! Although it's not from his home country, but I hope he can feel our firing and never ending support and love for him! I know you know Joongi* xoxo~ Now gaga us with your new projects! Angels let's do telepathy to Joongi* 

LOL at the fans! They chased him on road as well! To have a glance of Joongi these fans rock the left lane on speed hahaha! Rock n Roll Taiwanese fans~! And they sang for him too awww they're sweet :heart: Joongi must be touched. LOL again at his loyal interpreter! He's working a double jobs, also act as bodyguard, making way for Joongi omoo so cute :lol:

2 hours ago, booho said:

Teasers! OHH Joongi you're my VVIP! "J Style" this song is so fire and he's too! Our Joongi's heart-thumping, body-rolling/waving, swagging all the way oh shushhh I'M CHILL. A true dancing machine! Why he never do "Fiery Eyes" in his recent tours, that song I love it, plus it's English track, the more it gives me an eargasm. And he's dancing to "TT" was so cute and squishy in all black omooo my weakness*! He's so flexible, I can't even bend well and stiff too gahh Imma go "TT" in the corner now :bawling: Thanks to fancam vids I'm can have a piece of his tour moments :heart: My dose for tomorrow tiring yet another boring day~ yey

• Like 12

@yumezu its hard rightttt to control yourself when u r in the office.. im having a heart attacks by trying hard to hide my screaming!!!

with the new staffs coming over which  i need to teach and also i need to show my professional side,ITS DAMN HARD TO CONTROL WHEN I SAW THAT DROOLING PICTURES!! 

when i had time, only then i come back to this thread, its dangerous thoo.. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@yumezu its hard rightttt to control yourself when u r in the office.. im having a heart attacks by trying hard to hide my screaming!!!

with the new staffs coming over which  i need to teach and also i need to show my professional side,ITS DAMN HARD TO CONTROL WHEN I SAW THAT DROOLING PICTURES!! 

when i had time, only then i come back to this thread, its dangerous thoo.. 

Oho so you're supervising as well? HAHAHAH Behave behave @aimwanie :phew: We're the opposite! While I'm the new kid yet I'm surfing on a whims like it's totally okay. OMG I have sin, I'm bad I know* but Joongi is totally work-related tho, my energy booster during works! :w00t: 

Yea just like you, clean all the tasks and after if no eyes watching it's green light to Joongi's Soompi thread! It's hard not to visit here lol.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, aimwanie said:

sorry to quote the image but i cannot help myself but having a heart attack with that tons of hotnessss

anyway, WHY SOOO HOTTTT AND HANDSOMEEEEEE JG!! 

* controlling myself very hard since i'm in the office now*

OMG same here!! JESUS HOLY CHRIST!!! 

OH MY JUN KI!!!! That SEXY chest!!! <3 <3 *NOSEBLEED*!!!!!

AAAAWWWHOHFAOIHFIEWJR)Q(!!!!!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, yumezu said:

Thank you KKTV for the awards! Finally someone gave him what he deserves 'Best Actor of the Year 2016'! Although it's not from his home country, but I hope he can feel our firing and never ending support and love for him! I know you know Joongi* xoxo~ Now gaga us with your new projects! Angels let's do telepathy to Joongi* 

LOL at the fans! They chased him on road as well! To have a glance of Joongi these fans rock the left lane on speed hahaha! Rock n Roll Taiwanese fans~! And they sang for him too awww they're sweet :heart: Joongi must be touched. LOL again at his loyal interpreter! He's working a double jobs, also act as bodyguard, making way for Joongi omoo so cute :lol:

Teasers! OHH Joongi you're my VVIP! "J Style" this song is so fire and he's too! Our Joongi's heart-thumping, body-rolling/waving, swagging all the way oh shushhh I'M CHILL. A true dancing machine! Why he never do "Fiery Eyes" in his recent tours, that song I love it, plus it's English track, the more it gives me an eargasm. And he's dancing to "TT" was so cute and squishy in all black omooo my weakness*! He's so flexible, I can't even bend well and stiff too gahh Imma go "TT" in the corner now :bawling: Thanks to fancam vids I'm can have a piece of his tour moments :heart: My dose for tomorrow tiring yet another boring day~ yey

Yes!! Im so happy they gave me an award for his performance! <3 this is soooo wonderful :) I truly hope this is added to his wikipedia page as well! International recognition for his contribution and talent to the drama yey!

LOL! Taiwanese fans are the richard simmons of the richard simmons and I mean it en the most amazing way! Chasing him by car is a totally different fangirl level XD. My respect! And Jun Ki, totally amazing that he not only moved the curtain, but actually opened the window and say hi to them. Though I must confess I did worry about the fans getting into a car accident while doing that. I mean, who the heck can drive and stare at Jun Ki at the same time? I would go jellyfish and probably crash with whatever (hopefully NOT JK's car) lol.

And about Fiery Eyes, I also love love love that song! and I also wonder why he hasnt sing it in such a long time sniff. Sometimes I think it may be because of the lyrics? Jun Ki does seem to favour positive romantic lyrics (as he sings them to us, his loyal fans <3 aww!  <3 ) and Fiery Eyes is more like letting an potential or ex-girlfriend know how much their situation sucks (include her confusing behaviour). XD LOL.

• Like 14

@yumezu  im just a supervise this one junior coming in since she gonna take my job and im moving to a new department. yashhh.. i still consider myself a middle junior since i only been there 1 year. during my first 2 weeks, i already done all the things u did. still did the same now.  so dont worries. just keep alert to not get caught ya! 

@Christabelita dont mentionnn ittttttttt.. im already melting~~~

• Like 4

I haven't been able to hang out here for a bit but I LOVED seeing all the LGJ/IU interaction this weekend.  I hope LGJ loved the reaction he received from Taiwanese fans...even the crazy car chasing ones.  I'm here to do my daily voting at: 

1. http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/ (Every 30 minutes if you are online)
  2. and Soompi Awards - 24/day
  3. <<<<<<<<HOW IS LGJ NOT IN TOP 3 of ACTORs on SOOMPI anymore?  VOTE!!!!!   https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And I feel like every Tweet I tweet about voting at Soompi does NOT show up in the twitter LATEST feed.  What's up with that?

• Like 9

A plea to all moonlovers hard core fans!!! So Soo couple shippers, Lee Joon Gi fans and IU fans please please head over to soompi and vote.Uri Joon Gi oppa has been booted off the top three as best actor.his place has been taken by Lee Jong Suk.please vote for our beloved actor Lee Joon Gi, lets show them who runs the hallyu wave.help help

• Like 12

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

I haven't been able to hang out here for a bit but I LOVED seeing all the LGJ/IU interaction this weekend.  I hope LGJ loved the reaction he received from Taiwanese fans...even the crazy car chasing ones.  I'm here to do my daily voting at: 

1. http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/ (Every 30 minutes if you are online)
  2. and Soompi Awards - 24/day
  3. <<<<<<<<HOW IS LGJ NOT IN TOP 3 of ACTORs on SOOMPI anymore?  VOTE!!!!!   https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And I feel like every Tweet I tweet about voting at Soompi does NOT show up in the twitter LATEST feed.  What's up with that?

I KNOW RIGHT?!! What the FUDGE people?!! what the FUDGE!! GO VOTE!!!!!

• Like 10

Thanks @MAROSA_JIN for posting images!!  

My FAVE of the DAY (as I like to find them) should be this image.  

AS LGJ is a master at "knowing" what will resonate with his fans and how to "present" it in the best way!   BUT THIS is my FAVE

Leg cramp!  Real life unscripted...or is it?  Hahah  Eat some more bananas and potassium LGJ!  And come to the USA and dance for us!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:
Wow!  Lot's of media coverage of LGJ/IU Taiwan weekend.  Any mentions/media reactions in Korean publications?

I've seen some articles on naver. 
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000226328&lfrom=twitter This one has been shared by namoo actors as well. Pretty popular if we refer to the number of upvotes in the comment section ; )

@pixelsticks, poor baby. I'm dying to see a video of that segment, I want to see how it came and how it left. The security guard has to come on stage to help him make the cramp go away aww ^^

• Like 15