Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

36 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Wait! In the video with him helping the poor fan shoved down lol, was that the Namoo CEO who got off his van? Does he just go around with his actors? Lol

Yeah it seems it was him. He is often seen with his actors in different events. Maybe he had business concerning JG to discuss over in Taiwan or just went attending his fanmeeting. No idea ! ^^

• Like 13

Help!!

Does anyone has the link to vote for Jun Ki on the Chinese website? the Asian Male God poll? I cleaned my history and lost the link TT

SNIFF!! I need to do my voting like a good fan.

Thanks in advance to whoever provides me with the link <3 

LJK forever <3 May he win the Big Title this year <3 =D

• Like 7

New "THANK YOU" Merchandise is out for pre-order!

C1shlKGUoAELweU.jpg

By the way, I'd like to share my JG purchase when I was in Korea a few days ago. The Elle January magazine costs  6000 which surprised me because this magazine normally costs $10-$12 ( 10,000-12,000) in my country. Anyway, Joon Gi only has a small editorial feature in the magazine, wearing luxury items such as Bottega Veneta, D&G, Hermes, etc. 

C1slbnmUoAE2Kdl.jpg

• Like 18

5 hours ago, Christabelita said:

Help!!

Does anyone has the link to vote for Jun Ki on the Chinese website? the Asian Male God poll? I cleaned my history and lost the link TT

SNIFF!! I need to do my voting like a good fan.

Thanks in advance to whoever provides me with the link <3 

LJK forever <3 May he win the Big Title this year <3 =D

Are you looking for the China voting site? 

Here's the link: http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

Currently our Joongi at 3 people~! I heard there's coverage for the final polling results, so let's secure his place! You can vote every 30 minutes.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, yumezu said:

Are you looking for the China voting site? 

Here's the link: http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

Currently our Joongi at 3 people~! I heard there's coverage for the final polling results, so let's secure his place! You can vote every 30 minutes.

Thank you so much! =D that was exactly the link I needed! Muah!!

• Like 7

Lee Joon Gi Full of Charisma on ′ELLE′

Actor Lee Joon Gi is full of charisma in recent photos with ELLE

On January 7, magazine ELLE shared behind-the-scenes photos from Lee Joon Gi′s photo shoot through their official website.

Lee Joon Gi was full of charisma in the released photos and showed off a variety of fashionable looks.

The star captured the hearts of fans by gazing into the camera with his signature bold look.

Meanwhile, Lee Joon Gi recently appeared in popular SBS drama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo alongside singer and actor IU.

Photo credit: ELLE / enews

• Like 13

2 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

C1sI-F_UsAAGaWA.jpgC1sI-exVIAMAhBH.jpg

C1sfVXzUAAEauyt.jpg

C1sfZwPUAAAf9ga.jpgC1sfbpSUcAAcCml.jpgC1sfdNHUsAAI-U5.jpg

==========================

cto MV owner

sorry to quote the image but i cannot help myself but having a heart attack with that tons of hotnessss

anyway, WHY SOOO HOTTTT AND HANDSOMEEEEEE JG!! 

* controlling myself very hard since i'm in the office now*

• Like 10

11 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

Wait! In the video with him helping the poor fan shoved down lol, was that the Namoo CEO who got off his van? Does he just go around with his actors? Lol

Yeah, the bald one is Kim Jeong Do, he's namoo CEO, usually the he will accompany his artist in FM or concert

• Like 5

tumblr_ojhtn22Cbd1sq7kg0o3_540.gif

e2IHgIi.jpg

================

======

E86vwdQ.png

fiCgJhF.jpg

=============

IU attends Lee Joon-ki's concert

2017/01/08

photo805361.jpg

Singer IU showed loyalty for Lee Joon-ki.

She posted a picture on her Instagram proving that she was at his concert.

Lee Joon-ki's concert was held in Taiwan and IU attended it out of loyalty for him.

The two of them starred in the SBS drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" together.

Hancinema

===========

Adding from his IG

• Like 21
  • Awesome 1

"Moon Lovers" couple reunites as Lee Joon Gi makes surprise appearance at IU's concert

f544937035154ab3382c782083499684_1483805

IU held her 24 Steps in Taipei concert on January 7th in Taiwan and top star actor Lee Joon Gi made the audience gasp with his sudden guest appearance in response to IU's invitation.

Lee Joon Gi is in town for his own 2016-17 Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour meet and greet which will take place on January 8th and he made it just in time for the rare reunion between the two Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo main leads. The SBS historical drama was definitely a hit in 2016 and the two grabbed the Best Couple of the Year award at the SBS Drama Awards held on December 31st, 2016.

IU touched her audience with her near-perfect pronunciation in the singing of the drama's OST "Three Inches of Heaven", when Lee Joon Gi suddenly appeared on stage in a cape and the on-screen couple re-enacted the famous rain scene from the drama.

Lee Joon Gi will then continue his Asia tour, with Hong Kong up next on January 22nd. 

f544937035154ab3382c782083499684_1483806

f544937035154ab3382c782083499684_1483806

Photos from ETtoday and SBS /
Korea.com's Eva contributed to this report.

source : Korea.com

• Like 17

Well, we all wondered if he would get any international awards and he got his "best actor for 2016" from KKTV in Taiwan. Congrats to him and hope he gets many more for his performance as Wang So. It was so cute for IU aand JG to show up at each other's FM, lucky fans. We guessed that it may happen when he changed his FM date :). Now the suspense of his next project is gonna kill us, nerve wracking, what if he decides to take a break seeing he has been so busy with FMs and photoshoots, we may not get to see him for another year :tears:

• Like 13