Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

8 minutes ago, booho said:

It's like playing puzzle,, we must put Kim Rae won, Lee Joon Gi, Lee min ho and Han Su Kyu there  ( 2 nominess have high rating, 1 nominee have High acting point, 1 nominee was senior, high rating, and good acting point  )  and we only have 4 seat >>  ( 2 top excellence, Hallyu Award , daesang )

So i think  LJG get the hallyu award was the best thing SBS can give, i also disappointed, he deserve daesang, but there's Han Suk Kyu there, senior, and his drama also do really well.

And beside, ML also have great popularity in overseas much better than Korea, so maybe they think Hallyu award suit him more, and also we can hear he speak ENGLISH to us LOL

We must admit, SBS drama this year really good, Moon Lover, LOTBS, Doctors, Romantic Teacher Kim, Jeleaousy Incarnate, all this drama really popular and have a good result. And the nominee is not joking : Kim Rae Won, Lee Min Ho, Lee Joon Gi, Jo Jung Suk, Nam Gong Min, Jang Geun Seuk, Han Suk KYu, i look at KBS and MBC nominee and also last year nominee, seriously this year SBS really tough, that's why SBS change the category this year, so everyone can get the award ahahahhaha

and right, jusr wait for Anpan or Seoul drama, but we must compete with Song Joongki, Lee Jong Suk, and Ji chang wook too *stress out *

ikr. hoping for APAN or seoul drama awards for lee joon gi. still.. KRW and LMH's character for this year cannot beat wang so. thats what my mind registered since i was watching all these 3 dramas. 

hallyu star was hard since it is only 1 winner and LJG manage to won it meaning he was popular overseas and yesss.. we can hear him thanks us in english! he really did learn english and do it well!! proud of him. 

regarding the daesang awards, the senior deserved it tbh, the only thing i cannot accept was he lost to LMH. i watched doctor crush and i must say KRW deserved it because acting as a doctor and need to memorize all the medical terms was not easy. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

Competition was tough indeed, when I see that Lee Jong Suk (who I love) got a Daesang for W in MBC (which I think is too soon for him, despite being, in my opinion, a very good actor), MBC had a weak year it seems. But seriously, a large amount of people agree that LJG is more worthy of Top Excellence than Lee Min Ho (and I would think, than Kim Rae Won for his role in Doctors). They should have switched their respective awards. Hallyu star works for Lee Min Ho as well. 

Maybe LJG wasn't expecting much anyway, since he knows clearly ML wasn't a rating success in Korea and he knows very well how things work. Glad he got the best couple award with IU he wanted :) And he had fun with his ML folks so it's great. 

Usually, the actor / actress already know who will be the winner 1 day before, and what i see LJG also didn't surprise when he didn't get the top excellence, he already 15 years in this industry i think he already know how the award work, maybe if SH have 15-16% rating the things will change LOL

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

Competition was tough indeed, when I see that Lee Jong Suk (who I love) got a Daesang for W in MBC (which I think is too soon for him, despite being, in my opinion, a very good actor), MBC had a weak year it seems. But seriously, a large amount of people agree that LJG is more worthy of Top Excellence than Lee Min Ho (and I would think, than Kim Rae Won for his role in Doctors). They should have switched their respective awards. Hallyu star works for Lee Min Ho as well. 

Maybe LJG wasn't expecting much anyway, since he knows clearly ML wasn't a rating success in Korea and he knows very well how things work. Glad he got the best couple award with IU he wanted :) And he had fun with his ML folks so it's great. 

The MBC awards were purely through voting (from what I read). If that were the case in SBS, Lee Joon Gi would have won LOL.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

OKAY CHINGGU I JUST REALIZED 

THE FOUR ACTORS WHO GOT NOMINATED IN THE TOP EXCELLENCE FOR ACTING WON INDIVIDUAL AWARDS

FOR SOME WEIRD REASON, THE TOP EXCELLENCE AWARDED TWO ACTORS

BUT BUT BUT THESE WERE OVER TWO VETERAN AF ACTORS

NOW I THINK SBS DID THIS ON PURPOSE

BECAUSE THEY KNEW LJG WOULD WIN THE HALLYU AWARD AND HSK WOULD WIN THE DAESANG

SBS JUST WANTS TO KIND OF PLEASE EVERYBODY BUT ENDED UP OFFENDING THE LJG AND MLSHR FANS

YEA I'M OFFENDED! Really, SBS knew this is coming and they ended up looking stupid with the awarding. This is an insult to not reward him for acting base. The two that won wasn't even comparable in roles, Wang So is TOP NOTCH! SBS is so blind with ratings *flow you the cash, I know*! I'm just lost for words. :triumph: I won't let this slide SBS yaa, not until I see Wang So get recognized. This rage will take awhile for me to recover. Aigoo I'm so torn right, can't even sleep. Curse you SBS!!

me right now and SBS: c972739f0bc1f356d40bdebfbec6f1e07be03cbf

------------------------------

Anyway Angles Happy New Year~! Hopefully 2017 will be his year with many good things to come. I'm glad seeing him happy tho, maybe he already expected that to happen. Aww but I'm so sad for him. He's so deserving for acting awards. Lee Joon Gi-yaa fighting! Hopefully this would heal our wounds, slowly it will passed~

Lee-3-lee-jun-ki-5800833-150-193.gif A smiley Joongi to help us thru the day after the storm :bawling::heart:~

• Like 14

well SBS had to ruin it and confirm my worst fears.They actually awarded top excellence actor to LMH over LJG...now I said it earlier face palm, face palm, face palm.I will face palm until my face becomes flatter than a pancake.I can not argue against the daesang and I would not be so mad if the top excellent actor went to maybe only kim rae won not that he was better than lee joon gi but I wouldnt be so mad like I am now.Anyway my oppa Joon Gi is going places far beyond Korea so he really isnt really losing out on anything.Itis just sad when your home country doesnt acknowledge your talent.And anyway scarlet took 6 awards and lobts only four.I am still happy for my dear moonlover team cast and they had fun and looked beautiful.

• Like 10

49 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

ikr. hoping for APAN or seoul drama awards for lee joon gi. still.. KRW and LMH's character for this year cannot beat wang so. thats what my mind registered since i was watching all these 3 dramas. 

hallyu star was hard since it is only 1 winner and LJG manage to won it meaning he was popular overseas and yesss.. we can hear him thanks us in english! he really did learn english and do it well!! proud of him. 

regarding the daesang awards, the senior deserved it tbh, the only thing i cannot accept was he lost to LMH. i watched doctor crush and i must say KRW deserved it because acting as a doctor and need to memorize all the medical terms was not easy. 

He not only lost in front of LMH. In accordance with the value scale of SBS, Kang Ha-neul performance in MLSHR was better than LJG. Kang Ha-neul won an Excellence  Award for his acting if I'm not mistaken. And here is nothing about ratings!

• Like 9

SBS didn't give the hallyu award to Joon Gi, that award was given by the fans who voted for him and if Joon Gi hadn't won the vote they wouldn't have given him anything. This is so rare because he always attended awards where he was awarded a acting award and when he announced, about 10 days ago that he would attend the ceremony, I thought he would win a acting award, because it's known that the actors who attend know beforehand that they win a award, not that they only would give him popularity awards since for those awards the votes just ended on December 30 and I wonder if the Hallyu award would have won another actor, to Joon Gi they would have given him another award?, perhaps the award that he thought they would give him (that they offered him). Maybe I'm exaggerating to say this but I don't know because I feel that Joon Gi was deceived by SBS. I am so sad and upset.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

@lisethvr I think he attend because he knew he will win the Best couple award with IU. He coult not leave her alone at the awards ceremony. And I'm agree with you, Hallyu Award was given to him by his fans (and maybe others MLSHR fans) who voted for him in the K-wave.

But the votes for the best couple award just ended recently on December 30th and he announced that he would attend about 10 days ago and she announced that she would attend many days later.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

But the votes for the best couple award just ended recently on December 30th and he announced that he would attend about 10 days ago and she announced that she would attend many days later.

Usually, artist / actor already know who will be the winner before the ceremony ( SBS-KBS-MBC award )

i think only APAN and Paeksang who have "secret result" for the winner

honestly, at the first i think Lee Min Ho who will win K Hallyu award

i don't wanna say this but i'm curious if SBS exchange the award between LMH and LJG - LOL - 

• Like 6

I think SBS already had announced them that they will win that award before the voting to end. Of course is just a speculation. I only tried to answer to your question why he attended SBS award ceremony if he knew he will not win an award for his acting. Because as I read in other comments the actors know in advance what awards they win or better said that they will win a prize.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

He not only lost in front of LMH. In accordance with the value scale of SBS, Kang Ha-neul performance in MLSHR was better than LJG. Kang Ha-neul won an Excellence  Award for his acting if I'm not mistaken. And here is nothing about ratings!

No, KHN and LJG got nominee in diffrent level, Ha Neul is on excellence ( Suppoting actor ) and Joon Gi is on Top Excellence ( the main actor ), in His nominee, Haneul was the most stand-out compare the other even the rating maybe the lowest,  but u can see who compete in Top excellence 

Here the list of the winner, and we can say All artist and actor got an award LOL, I just can say SBS drawa award this year only wanna please everybody equally

and the weird things is Jun Ji Hyun didn't get anything except best couple 0____0

Excellence Actor in a full-length drama: Yeo Jin Goo (Daebak)

Excellence Actress in a full-length drama: Kim Ji Young (Love is Coming)

Excellence Actor in a romantic comedy: Minhyuk (Ddandara)

Excellence Actress in a romantic comedy: Minah (Beautiful Gongshim)

Excellence Actor in a genre drama: Yoo Seung Ho (Remember - Son's War), Yoo Yeon Suk (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim)

Excellence Actress in a genre drama: Seo Hyun Jin (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim)

Excellence Actor in a fantasy drama: Kang Ha Neul (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

Excellence Actress in a fantasy drama: Oh Yeon Seo (Please Come Back, Mister)

Top Excellence Actor in a romantic comedy: Nam Goong Min (Beautiful Gongshim), Jo Jung Suk (Jealousy Incarnate)

Top Excellence Actress in a romantic comedy: Gong Hyo Jin (Jealousy Incarnate)

Top Excellence Actor in a genre/fantasy drama: Kim Rae Won (Doctors), Lee Min Ho (Legend of the Blue Sea)

Top Excellence Actress in a genre/fantasy drama: Park Shin Hye (Doctors)

Top Excellence Actor in a full-length drama: Jang Geun Suk (Daebak)

Top Excellence Actress in a full-length drama: Kim Hye Sook (Yeah, That's How it Is)

Best Couple Award: Seo Hyun Jin & Yoo Yeon Suk (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim), Lee Jun Ki & Lee Ji Eun (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo), Lee Min Ho & Jun Ji Hyun (Legend of the Blue Sea)

Special Actor in a full-length drama: Song Jae Rim (Our Gab Soon)

Special Actress in a full-length drama: Kim So Yeon (Our Gab Soon)
Special Actor in a romantic comedy: Ohn Joo Wan (Beautiful Gong Shim)
Special Actress in a romantic comedy: Seo Ji Hye (Jealousy Incarnate)
Special Actor in a genre drama: Park Sung Ong (Remember - Son's War)
Special Actress in a genre drama: Hyosung (Wanted)
Special Actor in a fantasy drama: Sung Dong Il (Legend of the Blue Sea)
Special Actress in a fantasy drama: Seohyun (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

Hallyu Award: Lee Jun Ki

Idol Academy Award: Yoo Yeon Suk & Seo Hyun Jin for kiss scene (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim), Jun Ji Hyun & Lee Min Ho for mukbang (Legend of the Blue Sea), Lee Ji Eun for sad character (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

Teen Choice Award: Kim Sung Ryung, Nam Goong Min, Park Shin Hye, Seo Hyun Jin, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jun Ki, Jang Geun Suk, Jun Ji Hyun, Jo Jung Suk, Han Suk Gyu

New Star Award: Go Kyung Pyo, Hyeri, Kim Min Suk, Yang Jin Sung, Kim Min Jae, Moon Ji In, Kwan Si Yang, Jung Hye In, Minah, Baekhyun

Lifetime Achievement Award: Jang Yong (Our Gab Soon)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

The MBC awards were purely through voting (from what I read). If that were the case in SBS, Lee Joon Gi would have won LOL.

Yeah I know, and it feels doubly wrong. Daesang should not be a popularity award. Feel bad for LJS, poor baby is being criticized for his (too) short speech.

Maybe he simply attended to be with his ML cast that he loves very much ; ) Or he somewhat knew beforehand he'd win something. I don't trust voting awards either. It always can be rigged. I don't know where the voting is coming from. People mentioned K-wave ?

As for Kang Ha Neul winning something, it's an excellence award (usually for supporting actors, but sometimes there are also lead actors when there are too many big names, like when JG won an excellence for Joseon Gunman), and there wasn't much competition in it, Hong Jong Hyun was nominated too. I don't remember what kind of award Seohyun of Girl Generation won, new actress or new star ? It's not like LJG won nothing, and it felt like they gave him many to help him digest the fact he won't win an acting award. As if fans wouldn't notice he is getting wronged here. 
But yeah, we feel sad because out of all the people in ML, he was the one who deserved to win an acting award. Bad luck. Congrats to the awards the ML family managed to get though :) (despite the disappointing and production troubles).

• Like 13

1 hour ago, booho said:

Usually, the actor / actress already know who will be the winner 1 day before, and what i see LJG also didn't surprise when he didn't get the top excellence, he already 15 years in this industry i think he already know how the award work, maybe if SH have 15-16% rating the things will change LOL

I am not sure about them knowing ahead of time because some of those winners looked really really surprised, Kang Ha Neul included.  

1 hour ago, emeraldblue said:

well SBS had to ruin it and confirm my worst fears.They actually awarded top excellence actor to LMH over LJG...now I said it earlier face palm, face palm, face palm.I will face palm until my face becomes flatter than a pancake.I can not argue against the daesang and I would not be so mad if the top excellent actor went to maybe only kim rae won not that he was better than lee joon gi but I wouldnt be so mad like I am now.Anyway my oppa Joon Gi is going places far beyond Korea so he really isnt really losing out on anything.Itis just sad when your home country doesnt acknowledge your talent.And anyway scarlet took 6 awards and lobts only four.I am still happy for my dear moonlover team cast and they had fun and looked beautiful.

I used to be a fan of LMH, Faith and City Hunter are some of my favourites, BUT, LJG's acting is way superior, even my sister who is not a Joon Gi fan was surprised that he did not get an acting award for Wang So.  I think SBS wants to keep LMH happy so that he will choose SBS projects in the future since he is now doing dramas again after 2 years.

• Like 15

APAN will be held on oct 2017 next year ahahahah still a long wait, i don't know about paeksang award ( april - may 2017 ) 

i more look for Paeksang, its like Golden Globe award in Korea, and didn't look for the rating ( because all channel compete include TV Cable, even Signal won over DOTS, and Yoo Ah In win over SJK LOL ) So if LJG must compete with Lee Joon Suk, Park Bo Gum etc, i think with his acting in SH can win

don't worry guys, we still have next year for daesang, hope JG will have a good drama in 2017 :wub:

What we feel now maybe like Kim rae Won's fans feel when he lost daesang to Joo won last year :grimace:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, booho said:

Top Excellence Actor in a genre/fantasy drama: Kim Rae Won (Doctors), Lee Min Ho (Legend of the Blue Sea)

The sudden and, frankly, bizarre combination of the genre and fantasy categories - when they had been split for every other award category - is, I believe, one source of the disappointment with the final selections. Perhaps SBS felt that it compensated for the combined categories by naming two winners, but it created a highly-competitive and small field, such that at least one person was bound to be burned. In this case, Lee Joon-gi took the hit.

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, booho said:

No, KHN and LJG got nominee in diffrent level, Ha Neul is on excellence ( Suppoting actor ) and Joon Gi is on Top Excellence ( the main actor ), in His nominee, Haneul was the most stand-out compare the other even the rating maybe the lowest,  but u can see who compete in Top excellence 

Here the list of the winner, and we can say All artist and actor got an award LOL, I just can say SBS drawa award this year only wanna please everybody equally

and the weird things is Jun Ji Hyun didn't get anything except best couple 0____0

Excellence Actor in a full-length drama: Yeo Jin Goo (Daebak)

Excellence Actress in a full-length drama: Kim Ji Young (Love is Coming)

Excellence Actor in a romantic comedy: Minhyuk (Ddandara)

Excellence Actress in a romantic comedy: Minah (Beautiful Gongshim)

Excellence Actor in a genre drama: Yoo Seung Ho (Remember - Son's War), Yoo Yeon Suk (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim)

Excellence Actress in a genre drama: Seo Hyun Jin (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim)

Excellence Actor in a fantasy drama: Kang Ha Neul (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

Excellence Actress in a fantasy drama: Oh Yeon Seo (Please Come Back, Mister)

Top Excellence Actor in a romantic comedy: Nam Goong Min (Beautiful Gongshim), Jo Jung Suk (Jealousy Incarnate)

Top Excellence Actress in a romantic comedy: Gong Hyo Jin (Jealousy Incarnate)

Top Excellence Actor in a full-length drama: Jang Geun Suk (Daebak)

Top Excellence Actress in a full-length drama: Kim Hye Sook (Yeah, That's How it Is)

Best Couple Award: Seo Hyun Jin & Yoo Yeon Suk (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim), Lee Jun Ki & Lee Ji Eun (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo), Lee Min Ho & Jun Ji Hyun (Legend of the Blue Sea)

Special Actor in a full-length drama: Song Jae Rim (Our Gab Soon)

Special Actress in a full-length drama: Kim So Yeon (Our Gab Soon)
Special Actor in a romantic comedy: Ohn Joo Wan (Beautiful Gong Shim)
Special Actress in a romantic comedy: Seo Ji Hye (Jealousy Incarnate)
Special Actor in a genre drama: Park Sung Ong (Remember - Son's War)
Special Actress in a genre drama: Hyosung (Wanted)
Special Actor in a fantasy drama: Sung Dong Il (Legend of the Blue Sea)
Special Actress in a fantasy drama: Seohyun (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

Hallyu Award: Lee Jun Ki

Idol Academy Award: Yoo Yeon Suk & Seo Hyun Jin for kiss scene (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim), Jun Ji Hyun & Lee Min Ho for mukbang (Legend of the Blue Sea), Lee Ji Eun for sad character (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

Teen Choice Award: Kim Sung Ryung, Nam Goong Min, Park Shin Hye, Seo Hyun Jin, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jun Ki, Jang Geun Suk, Jun Ji Hyun, Jo Jung Suk, Han Suk Gyu

New Star Award: Go Kyung Pyo, Hyeri, Kim Min Suk, Yang Jin Sung, Kim Min Jae, Moon Ji In, Kwan Si Yang, Jung Hye In, Minah, Baekhyun

Lifetime Achievement Award: Jang Yong (Our Gab Soon)

I don't understand why Jang Geun Suk won Top Excellence in Daebak. Why is Daebak a full length drama and not Moon Lovers, and to be honest I like JGS but he wasn't good in Daebak, maybe another political award because it is his comeback drama?

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

The sudden and, frankly, bizarre combination of the genre and fantasy categories - when they had been split for every other award category - is I, believe, one source of the disappointment with the final selections. Perhaps SBS felt that it compensated for the combined categories by naming two winners, but it created a highly-competitive and small field, such that at least one person was bound to be burned. In this case, Lee Joon-gi took the hit.

I think a more natural split in categories would be modern vs sageuk. Anyway, I hope Joon Gi will be happy with the awards he did win and let us, his fans, feel bad on his behalf about the acting awards that he should have won but didn't.

• Like 10

I agree with you @lisethvr. Two out of three awards LJG got were the result of fans' dedication and hard work in tirelessly voting for him day and night. Had they not be so adamant in voting, would SBS give him anything? About that top 10 stars award, yes that's great but what does winning that award really mean? Does that award serve as appreciation for acting or popularity? Not clear, and not very special since all 10 artists got it anyway. So what would he be left with? Nothing.

If SBS only wanted to please everybody they should have played it right. They could have two winners for top excellent award, why not three? LJG's winning in Hallyu star shouldn't be the reason why he couldn't win the award that he deserved. One is popularity award, the other is acting award. They shouldn't be mixed up and there is no reason why one couldn't have both. SBS should have recognized what the meaning of winning an acting award for an actor/actress  really is. The voting/popularity award should serve only as a bonus and not as a replacement for any acting award. Their failure in recognizing the importance of the acting award and putting it on the same level with popularity award is unforgivable.

Sorry for the negative tone of this post. Still not over this bitterness, even watching beautiful clips of OTP and the casts doesn't help much. 

• Like 15

Congratulations Joon Gi for winning three awards (well I did say he'll get three to four). I'm okay with the awards he got but still a bit sad he didn't get the Daesang. I really think the ratings played a part on this because his acting as Wang So was phenomenal. And I couldn't believe he lost Top Excellence Award to Lee Min Ho. They are not at par in terms of acting skills! In terms of acting skills Joon Gi is Chanel while Minho is Walmart. They are miles apart! Well, at least he won awards that were chosen by fans so that makes them special. I didn't know he spoke English so well! Anyways, Happy New Year my fellow LJG fangirls! Let us hope for a really good project for LJG this 2017. With high ratings this time. Keep shining Joon Gi!!

• Like 20