Quantcast

11 hours ago, missmaudy said:

@aimwanie I don't think it was overacting at all. It was just his character. Jin Do Hyuk was somewhat similar to the real LJG, very goofy. And probably you were able to say that because the older actor he was acting with was too robotic. 

u mean the leader? hahahahahahaha.. i cant help myself laughing during the leader fight scene. 

3 hours ago, yumezu said:

Heat protection my butt! Lol but yea the size does play factor I guess. I've seen an interview of Joongi (one of you guys shared it here) explained the purpose of the hats (a quicky info tho). Noblemen, scholars and the Joseon society wore them, the bigger the size, the higher rank you are. I'll cut some slack if it's Joongi who'd style them because he looks good in anything. An A+++ :)

3bdc742a312666ebdf8e8a7e65a33906.jpg

But yea, most of us here preferred him in Goryeo era, hats-free!

b66e090ae6e2131c7d986bb7247a24f2.jpg

Anyway @aimwanie Welcome to the thread! :blush: You can unleash your inner-fangirl spazzi-ness for Joongi anytime here!

IKR, trapped! Well sometimes Sato can be a jerk, but he still help Arang till the end, while in the process falling for her. To me, AATM focuses more on the spiritual investigation (CSI-Joseon-Style), and it's not romance-center but still a good-go for me. And we get plenty of Joon-Sato first-hand fight scenes (which I LOVED, Joongi slayed in it), plus the BGM for those scenes are on-point! And he's fresh from MS, he look fit! :wub: 

yeahh.. he looks good in anything but ofc Goryeo era the best one since it is hats free plus the long hair, idk,, its suit him very well. kekkee

i agree with whatever you said about sato. hahahahhahaha, anyway, bonus point from arang and sato drama is.. Lee joon gi lending his voice for the OST! still now i love the song. one day~~

• Like 6
  • Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wendy

• willenette

• patoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its quite widely known that LJG is beyond nice and approachable to his fans. but i would also like to point out that his fandom is exceptional in a lot of ways, which explains why he is always so nice

Something to brighten up the mood  Got this nice Japanese magazine with Joon Gi on the cover as well as the Japanese DVD for MLSHR, both with long and interesting interviews of the MLSHR cast.

OMG! The 4th prince has his own thread! I discovered it by accident! I love him since friday, the day i started watching SHR. It started with this scene: then it intensified by infinity beca

Posted Images

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

LOL. I kept wondering what others around him were thinking while he was filming all the various scenes.  Who is that goofball walking/dancing around and talking to a camera/cellphone?  :wub:  He has no fear!  I appreciate that!

My fave image of the day?  I am going to repeat this one

And keep fingers crossed that he looks like THIS at the SBS awards...minus the safety pin of course.  But I'll admire him whatever look he chooses. 

yes!! This video is one of my favourite too. His hair style, fashion. I want him to keep this style instead of onion style and the bang. Not to forget that cute little chuckle at the end of the video. 

• Like 6
11 hours ago, yumezu said:

LOL! I can't even..my tummy hurts~ Aigoo this man is so hyperactive, I need a dose of that energy. No wonder he's known to be the energizer in team whichever the production he's in. This NOW proves it! This is supposed to struck me on my knees instead I laughed all the way! Silly Joongi is cute. No worries, he's still a total hottie! Sigh Joongi-ya, my happiness!:blush:

My pleasure dear~!:blush: Yass I need to do some Joongi's dramas-movies marathon too, I missed a lot of them ermahgerd! I wonder when, RL have keep me occupied :bawling: I sneak and try my best to post as often here to keep me sane, lel. I've always love readings all of the insights here hehe~ 

I started watching Iljimae and I am on episode 3 now. You see, I really have Lee Jun Ki syndrome. The first episode, I watched a group of people discussing how to break into the rich man's house (I think it was one of the noble's house). Then out of the blue one guy came and said he was confident enough he can break into that particular house. The camera only show his back but I knew it was Jun Ki from his voice. I recognized the voice in that instant. hahahahaha!!! 

• Like 10
On 30/12/2016 at 1:27 AM, ldwon4 said:

Just saw the "Now" MV (so cute) but I lost my shizz when I saw him wearing this shirt during his recording because I remembered seeing that shirt because one of my ultimate biases Mino of Winner was wearing that, and it just got even worse when I saw that Sandara was wearing it! And now this is just raising further suspicion about their relationship/possible dating history since I saw that she nominated him for the ALS ice bucket challenge (as Lee Joon Gi oppa). Also I just found out that he went to 2NE1's All or Nothing Concert too and I'm just going CRAZY since their friendship is not publicized but she's close enough to call him oppa. This ship is conflicting my Lee Joon Gi/IU and Sandara/Donghae shippings (Also I apologize for too much kpop in this post kekekeke).

I don't think they have had or have a relationship, I think it's just a coincidence, besides Joon Gi sometimes wears the same clothes as other celebrities. There are some rumors of dating about Joon Gi initiated I believe by coincidence. For example the shippers of Joon Gi and Lee Yoo Bi say that they are wearing couple clothes as this pic where he and Lee Yoo Bi wear very similar clothes and Joon Gi and she posted on instagram a pic with the clothes of the first pic almost the same day.

5_zpsge43h4uk.jpg

I find it hard to believe that Joon Gi has a relationship with Sandara Park or Lee Yoo Bi just for this reason, so long as there isn't photo or he doesn't confirm that he has a girlfriend, everything else can be just coincidences.

• Like 11
23 hours ago, Mí Dù said:

I don't think wearing same items = dating tbh. According to your words and pictures, it seems like this kind of shirt has been worn by quite a few celebrities before right? 

However, I do think that JK seems to always have good relationship with YG artists. Back to his old days, he and Lee Hyori were close friends as well

Yeah, it's just my wishful thinking...hoping that he could interact with more YG family (espscially bigbang since he likes them so much)

• Like 5

Well as Joon Gi said he is dating his fans and having seen his last two Instagram postings I'd say it's true :sweatingbullets::wub:  On a side note - wow look at the strength in his arms and legs - lifts on a chair? I'm impressed - he's obviously very fit :o 

• Like 9
21 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

Well as Joon Gi said he is dating his fans and having seen his last two Instagram postings I'd say it's true :sweatingbullets::wub:  On a side note - wow look at the strength in his arms and legs - lifts on a chair? I'm impressed - he's obviously very fit :o 

I am trying to do that too for many months. I train for martial art so that is part of our training. But  I cant do the lifting yet. haish!! I want to be like him but why is it so difficult.

I am actually marathon watching Iljimae and I cried a lot on episode 2. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, yumezu said:

@pixelsticks YES this one! so captivating! His giggle is :heart: very contagious! Namoo have the full video of the photo shoot but they haven't released it yet on Youtube. Some cuts from Joongi's fans. Here, look look! Gosh isn't this man perfect?!

Gosh!! I keep pressing play button just to listen to his cute chuckle. He should keep this style. Really suit him. More masculine and dashing. 

• Like 10

I don't care how many awards they are going to award tonight but the top one MUST go to Lee Joon Gi.There is no discussion or negotiating about this.bonus points if scarlet also wins best couple and best supporting character for Kang Ha Neul.Thanks..drops mic

• Like 9
5 hours ago, junejungki said:

yes!! This video is one of my favourite too. His hair style, fashion. I want him to keep this style instead of onion style and the bang. Not to forget that cute little chuckle at the end of the video. 

So with you! The bangs have to go. I mean a no for the awards ceremony, something like the Namoo's video is what we crave for hehehe

5 hours ago, junejungki said:

I started watching Iljimae and I am on episode 3 now. You see, I really have Lee Jun Ki syndrome. The first episode, I watched a group of people discussing how to break into the rich man's house (I think it was one of the noble's house). Then out of the blue one guy came and said he was confident enough he can break into that particular house. The camera only show his back but I knew it was Jun Ki from his voice. I recognized the voice in that instant. hahahahaha!!! 

I believe all of us here is very infected with Joongi-Syndrome. Yup too that instance you can recognize him, hahah we fall into the same hole. We're in too deep, there's no going back! Be prepared, there's more to come huhuhu :w00t:

• Like 8
  • Like 12
3 minutes ago, booho said:

WOW they're so dedicated! This is going to be epic, well I hope so*. God I hope Angles give him full force support so that he knows how much loved he is! I would've screamed my lungs out if I had been there too~! Thank you for the links @booho The end is near, 4 hours to go in my country~ I wish Joongi, the casts and MLSHR for the win! Pretty please :bawling: 

• Like 8
  • Jillia changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기