Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

5 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

How LJG is with his fans ^_^ I've seen the first part of the video already last year but didn't know he actually came down after. It's also very pleasant to see he can do that because the fans are very civilized :) 

Near the end where LJG is talking to his fans in front of what seems a bookstore, he is like a teacher talking to his pupils.  He said things and his fans eagerly and obediently say ne (am I right? Because I don't speak korean at all) 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

How LJG is with his fans ^_^ I've seen the first part of the video already last year but didn't know he actually came down after. It's also very pleasant to see he can do that because the fans are very civilized :) 

Thanks for sharing the video. Lee Yoo Bi is so cute and sweet. I always like her camaraderie moments with Joon Gi. And LJG is so approachable, no wonder his fans could behaved very civilized because they know he would never pushed them away and always care to spend some times with them no matter how busy he is. I always love to view the videos of these K-stars taken at the airport because those are the times that really show their true real-life personalities. There are some that considerable nice and warm like Kim Woo Bin but they are also some that appeared to be rather haughty and feel all self-importance and couldn't care less about their fans. But Joon Gi by far, is the friendliest and most appreciative of his fans and I am not saying this because I favour him, instead strictly from those videos that I have watched.

• Like 13

I posted this in MLSHR thread, and people seemed to enjoy it there. Just in case some of you don't go to that crazy-break-neck-speed thread, I'm sharing it here.

It's a message to Gwangjong/WangSo from MLSHR fans:

Hey you! Gwangjong!

I suspect, you dunno much about women, so lemme tell you a lil' something, yeah?

You don't like a woman? Not interested in her at all? Not thinking of making babies with her?

Then, don't go putting your face 3 freaking inches away from hers, and get all smoldery!

Spoiler

03Jl92y.gif

ghLlEBI.gif

Spoiler

2BkJHQK.gif

With that gorgeous face & mesmerizing eyes of yours, no woman can take it, okay?!

***sounds of ovaries exploding***

And the last thing we want is you giving Yeon-hwa a heart attack. I mean, not that we're against her death or something... but we need a slowwwww and painful death for her. Heart attack is too swift and merciful.

P.S. For the past few months, when I click on "Lee Joon-gi" tag, Soompi only gave me MLSHR & this thread (and later, after it was created, the SoSoo thread). But today, Scholars thread popped back up in search (even though my posts there can't be found in my profile anymore). What's up with Soompi forums? I have never gotten the hang of it.

• Like 16

7 hours ago, smitten1710 said:

Near the end where LJG is talking to his fans in front of what seems a bookstore, he is like a teacher talking to his pupils.  He said things and his fans eagerly and obediently say ne (am I right? Because I don't speak korean at all) 

Hehe you're right. He's telling them to be careful on their way back, that he will work hard on the shooting and he is thanking them. To which the fans answers "yes ~" each time, and he even says they listen well :P 

6 hours ago, lyserose said:

Thanks for sharing the video. Lee Yoo Bi is so cute and sweet. I always like her camaraderie moments with Joon Gi. And LJG is so approachable, no wonder his fans could behaved very civilized because they know he would never pushed them away and always care to spend some times with them no matter how busy he is. I always love to view the videos of these K-stars taken at the airport because those are the times that really show their true real-life personalities. There are some that considerable nice and warm like Kim Woo Bin but they are also some that appeared to be rather haughty and feel all self-importance and couldn't care less about their fans. But Joon Gi by far, is the friendliest and most appreciative of his fans and I am not saying this because I favour him, instead strictly from those videos that I have watched.

I really like Lee Yoo Bi as well. She is the only one, with Lee Joon Gi, who greeted the fans *just saying :P*. They seemed to get along well during the shooting I'm happy with that. 

Right. He is always doing extra efforts for them. Sweet.

• Like 12

Hi everyone,

I am new to Soompi Forum and only post a few times in MLSHR thread. I am also one of LJG;s faithful yet silent followers, following through his drama and updates over the years.

It's regarding his weight loss and the comments he's been getting about it that I like to speak up now..

I have seen many weibo and twitter posts, including some posts here in Soompi forum, that LJG is getting too skinny. Yes, although he has lost much weight due to MLSHR, we got to also admit that apart from his spectacular performance in MLSHR, he also definitely looks better (more handsome, pretty, dashing, charming, seductive and MORE). I believe with his current look and recent popularity from MLSHR, it will help greatly in boosting his acting career, getting more offers from directors, more drama scripts, especially modern ones (CERTAINLY HOPE SO!) since many said his previous look was more suitable for fantasy-type. so we can get to see him more on-screen! He also mentioned in his Never Said Goodbye interview previously that he does not intend to regain too much weight as it won't look good on camera (for acting, for CFs).

I apologise in advanced if my above comment offended anyone here but let's not give him any additional pressure. Let's trust that he knows how to take care of himself and support him in any decision he makes nonetheless :)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, candilie said:

Hi everyone,

I am new to Soompi Forum and only post a few times in MLSHR thread. I am also one of LJG;s faithful yet silent followers, following through his drama and updates over the years.

It's regarding his weight loss and the comments he's been getting about it that I like to speak up now..

I have seen many weibo and twitter posts, including some posts here in Soompi forum, that LJG is getting too skinny. Yes, although he has lost much weight due to MLSHR, we got to also admit that apart from his spectacular performance in MLSHR, he also definitely looks better (more handsome, pretty, dashing, charming, seductive and MORE). I believe with his current look and recent popularity from MLSHR, it will help greatly in boosting his acting career, getting more offers from directors, more drama scripts, especially modern ones (CERTAINLY HOPE SO!) since many said his previous look was more suitable for fantasy-type. so we can get to see him more on-screen! He also mentioned in his Never Said Goodbye interview previously that he does not intend to regain too much weight as it won't look good on camera (for acting, for CFs).

I apologise in advanced if my above comment offended anyone here but let's not give him any additional pressure. Let's trust that he knows how to take care of himself and support him in any decision he makes nonetheless :)

Welcome!! I was too, a silent follower. Only joined last month!

I think @zi4r has made an excellent post about weight comments before in the MLSHR forum. I do agree with you that he looks so healthy and so insanely gorgeous, handsomer and hotter now. Not that he was not before, but now he just went one notch-up. It is like he is at is pinnacle stage of handsomeness and acting. He looks like he is in his 20s still and can even compete with many popular, trendy flower boy actors! But I tell you this guy won't stop at this, he will continually challenge himself! That is his personality. 

I have mentioned this before and I do not know how many times I praise his looks and actings. Like omg, he set the standards too high for an ideal type, poor me! :sweatingbullets: But yet there are many very good looking Korean male celebrities but what makes me turn into a fan is his acting and personality. I agree with him when he said in an interview before that for fan-service and loving his fans, he is top three in the acting industry lol. I know this is true just by watching his Instagram updates and the video @leesopark16 posted! I think he said before that he prefer being like a 'neighbourhood oppa' to his fans rather than having that celebrity aura. How can I find a gorgeous man like him, lol!  @minmar would agree with me too! Her description of Lee Joon Gi is far vivid than mine. 

And don't worry, everyone here is entitled to their opinion and I don't think your comment is offensive, far from it. :)

• Like 13

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=893892610741371&substory_index=0&id=244954182301887

2016 LDF NEW MODEL 
My people probably think of him to be the beginning of the “flower boy” trend yet, he has consistently shown his range beyond “pretty boy” roll

Can you guess who he is? 
Can’t wait to see his performances as a LDF model! 

#NEW_MODEL #LDF #LOTTEDFS #LOTTEDUTYFRE

Screenshot_2016_10_28_18_02_00_19.png

• Like 15

Thanks @Rose34. I've been trying to transfer some of my LJG-centric posts from MLSHR thread to here. You just reminded me of this post.

@candilie, totally agree with you. And I'm worried that LJG would start taking the weight comments the wrong way.

Anyway, here you go:

On 10/19/2016 at 3:41 PM, zi4r said:

Now, about LJG's weight...

I've tried very VERY hard not to comment on it, but it is getting frustrating. So here goes...

It's obvious why MLSHR requested "weight loss" for LJG... and that's NOT because he's fat. Since the weight loss, have you all noticed what he's been doing for his photo-shoots and such? Jawline shot, after jawline shot. That razor-sharp & oh-so-sexy jawline that we all keep mooning over? You think men can retain such jawline without work???

Three things that come with age in men: receding hairline, softening middle and sagging jawline. JG's features are exquisite as it is, so normally it's no problem to have slightly softening features. But there's a problem for this show... THE MASK. The mask not only obscures most of his features on one side, but cinches any excess skin on the face. Which means, it is ESSENTIAL to make his features (cheekbones and jawline) extra well-defined.

Drastically sculpting the face/jawline involves control of food-intake, skin regimens & massages. And we can also see that his body has toned up from his Scholar's "fabric-softener" days... so exercise is also part of the regimen. But weight control is not something you can just switch on-off like a light switch! Once you get to the desired level, a person's body needs some TIME to readjust itself. Some people rapidly re-gain weight. Other people (like me, and JG) continue to lose weight.

I know that weight-loss/weight-gain for acting career is a touchy issue. Many people feel it shouldn't be encouraged because of health risks. But if done correctly (and there's no evidence here that JG was starving himself), the health risks are minimized, and the result is worth it. Actors of high calibre (take for example, Christian Bale, Dicaprio, Cumberbatch) choose to alter their looks for each role, because they respect and LOVE their craft. When they do that, I feel we should respect their choice, and admire the great lengths they go to perfect themselves for the role.

I am sure LJG already knows that he is becoming underweight, and has been trying to level the weight for months now. His metabolism is the way it is... and it takes time. And if I were him, I will be very saddened (and annoyed) by the countless "Oppa, please eat more" messages that are constantly invading his IG comment section; I've seen some people say that MULTIPLE times on EVERY POST. Believe me (I speak from experience): Being called out for being skinny is no different from being called out for fatness. JG has put in so much effort for this drama, and rather than showing him appreciation, all the fans seem to do is criticize him every step of the way. (The last thing we want is him force-feeding himself; because THAT would definitely lead to health risks --- I'm speaking from experience here, as well.)

So please, everyone, I am begging you: Send him some love and support, rather than giving ill-informed advice on how to manage his own body.

Let's just enjoy our dear LJG in any form he decides to present to us, shall we?

P.S. I've had weight issues (too skinny & can't gain weight) all my life, so I'm quite passionate about this subject.

Edited by zi4r
formatting
  • Like 12

7 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Welcome!! I was too, a silent follower. Only joined last month!

I think @zi4r has made an excellent post about weight comments before in the MLSHR forum. I do agree with you that he looks so healthy and so insanely gorgeous, handsomer and hotter now. Not that he was not before, but now he just went one notch-up. It is like he is at is pinnacle stage of handsomeness and acting. He looks like he is in his 20s still and can even compete with many popular, trendy flower boy actors! But I tell you this guy won't stop at this, he will continually challenge himself! That is his personality. 

I have mentioned this before and I do not know how many times I praise his looks and actings. Like omg, he set the standards too high for an ideal type, poor me! :sweatingbullets: But yet there are many very good looking Korean male celebrities but what makes me turn into a fan is his acting and personality. I agree with him when he said in an interview before that for fan-service and loving his fans, he is top three in the acting industry lol. I know this is true just by watching his Instagram updates and the video @leesopark16 posted! I think he said before that he prefer being like a 'neighbourhood oppa' to his fans rather than having that celebrity aura. How can I find a gorgeous man like him, lol!  @minmar would agree with me too! Her description of Lee Joon Gi is far vivid than mine. 

And don't worry, everyone here is entitled to their opinion and I don't think your comment is offensive, far from it. :)

Many thanks!

Just wanted to lift this off my chest, HAHA!

I didn't backread this thread as I was too focused on catching up MLSHR's thread (1.6k+ posts OMG, I still have 100 pages to catch up), so I apologise if i missed some of the comments already commented about his weight-loss positively!

• Like 8

this is his newest bts video from his agency Namoo Actors, he said in the interview "I'm dating someone right now" twice "It's an exclusive", but at the end he ended kinda saying "To My fans that I'm dating, I love you".....uhmmmm a little bit suspicious there (the boys, Baeh Ah and Jung laughed at his statement) hahahaha..... 

But I really hope he's happily dating someone :) 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16049 

• Like 12

Hello and WELCOME to ALL the newest Angels joining us here on Joon's thread. Thank you all so much for adding your love to ours.  Welcomea

I look forward to your insights and contributions.  It has been so difficult for me to keep up with the other Eclipses.  I am in awe.   How do they do it?  By the time I read something and begin to think (a very slow process for me) the topic is long gone.....I feel like I am in the midst of a heard of brainiacs..brilliant and moving on at the speed of light! YES?   Whoa!  WHIPLASH!

Hi @Rose34 I see you and Thanks!  Our fellow angels are the very, very best of all....just like our Archangel is the best bias!!! LOL

I greatly appreciate @zi4r adding your input on his weight. Thanks!  I know exactly what you mean. Poor puppy constantly being lectured about his weight.  I think he is amazing having managed to do it when he was hardly fat to begin with. And yes... sometimes doing that is hard to stop. So we should support his choice and quit hounding him. Just enjoy the masculine and smouldering new look.. right?

Special thanks as always to @patoi and our moderator @LyraYoo for their stewardship and hard work on our behalf. Love the idea of the new banners!  

I

• Like 11

3 hours ago, zi4r said:

Thanks @Rose34. I've been trying to transfer some of my LJG-centric posts from MLSHR thread to here. You just reminded me of this post.

@candilie, totally agree with you. And I'm worried that LJG would start taking the weight comments the wrong way.

Anyway, here you go:

Let's just enjoy our dear LJG in any form he decides to present to us, shall we?

P.S. I've had weight issues (too skinny & can't gain weight) all my life, so I'm quite passionate about this subject.

Oh! I actually read this in MLSHR thread but didn't know its your post @zi4r ! Yes, totally agree with what you said. Hope he doesn't take it negatively and maintain!

• Like 5

13 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

I am so happy to see more Angels flocking in JG's thread !  innocent onion head

Anyhow , with @patoi 's permission, I always update the first page with new banners of each of JG's section . I would ask everyone if you have particular photos you can choose to be used for the banners I will be creating to end this year , 2016 ^^. Feel free to post your fave photo that can be used , and we will choose the best 10 photos ( I will be using two photos per banner) based on number of likes per post :D

The banner looks like these:

Note: 

Two photos to be used per banner

Header Banner - LJG OFFICIAL SOOMPI FORUM

Filmography

Recognition

Discography

Fansites

Photos in HD is appreciated , at least 500 x 500 in size

Deadline to post photos : November 13 , 12 NN KST

New Banners to be posted on November 15

Thanks in advance !

Thank you @LyraYooyou are angel.

• Like 6

Has anyone posted this yet? sorry if it's repetitive. I have not backread the thread. An excuse is that I have been very busy with my LJKThaifamily page and then there are so many groups of ML lovers in Thailand, I have to participate in all, hahaha nobody forces me I just love to discuss our man with all those girls and boys. He is extremely popular in my country now and I am so happy.

Well, what I want to post is that our JG ranks 1st on Global K Star Ranking for the week ending 23rd Oct.

945511_1837401836491246_270208979759233062_n.jpg?oh=44b17ae366cc0903e7b5a8d0cd527eba&oe=589537EC

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/lee-joon-gi-ranks-no1-in-the-global-k-star-ranking-for-the-week-17-23-oct/1406655959362771

• Like 14