Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

5 hours ago, cesar33 said:

OH GOD! I just saw it in his instagram and suddenly made my mood swing :D why is he so HOOOOTTTTTT???? :heart:

He is aging well n getting hotter....i got headache n suddenly got a notification from IG that he just posted video..

I think im getting crazy coz i turn on IG notification for LJG only lol

Anyway...

He is still prettier than a girl

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

He is aging well n getting hotter....i got headache n suddenly got a notification from IG that he just posted video..

I think i getting crazy coz i turn on IG notification for LJG only lol

Anyway...

He is still prettier than a girl

Absolutely! He looks even hotter than before in his current age!

Yeeessss...he is prettier than a girl. I think he is a pretty handsome man :D and he is younger than the actor who was younger than him. Am i right? hehehe

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, cesar33 said:

:heart:

cesar, thanks for sharing this large shot of him.  I could even see the pores in his face................LJK looks so fine. He is the epitome of sexiness. He's a darling.  I'm still hoping for a better ending next week. I hope the story would be smoother, more chemistry can play out with the characters. :P

• Like 8

October 26, 2016

Lee Joon-gi confirms Asia tour

Actor Lee Joon-gi will tour Asia including Korea, Japan and Taiwan.

A source at Lee’s agency Namoo Actors said Wednesday, “We have confirmed dates for Korea, Japan and Taiwan, and we are currently negotiating dates for other countries. We will update fans as soon as they are confirmed.”

“The fan support that Lee Joon-gi receives from domestic and foreign fans is incredible. His fan base has grown across all age groups and he even has a strong male fan base. He wishes to thank everyone for supporting him and he is extremely grateful,” said the source.

The dates have not been announced, but will be revealed once the tour schedule for other countries has been fixed.

(Namoo Actors)

Meanwhile, Lee will hold a fan meeting event next month to watch the final episode of his current drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” with fans. It will take place on Nov. 1 at Lotte World Tour Super Plex G.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 14

2 hours ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

He is hot ....

Lee Joon-gi to watch ‘Scarlet Heart: Ryeo’ finale with fans

Updated : October 25 2016
A-
A+

(Namoo Actors)

Actor Lee Joon-gi’s agency Namoo Actors announced on its official homepage Monday that it will be hosting a fan-meeting event for the SBS drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.” 

The event, titled “My Love Lee Joon-gi,” will be a free and fans will be able to watch the final episode of “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” with Lee. 

A source at Namoo Actors said, “We hope it will be a meaningful and enjoyable experience for fans of ‘Scarlet Heart: Ryeo’ and Lee Joon-gi. We also encourage fans to take lots of photos and videos. There will be little events and segments prepared by Lee Joon-gi so we urge fans to take an interest.” 

The event will take place on Nov. 1 at Lotte World Tour Super Plex G. 

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201610251757147456756_2

His fan service is so good. Wish I can be there. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, cesar33 said:

he is younger than the actor who was younger than him. Am i right? hehehe

Yeah, sometimes i see him looks younger that the other cast , infact the age gap is about 5-8 years...

He is even has the same age with the crown prince...ermmm sorry i forgot the name..but he looks younger than him

• Like 10

2 hours ago, cesar33 said:

Is there anybody who have watched Never Said Goodbye?

I have. Depressing to the extreme, for me. I am not good with melodrama romances like that. But well, I suffered through it. Anything for LJG, right?

Once Resident Evil comes out, I am gonna brave that for JG too. I don't really like the franchise... but wouldn't miss JG's performance. hehehe :blush:

Look at this! A good actor doesn't just use his sweat and tears for performance.... but snot and drool as well! :grin:

n1qYSxu.gif

Seriously though, I feel, he's outdoing himself in EVERY SINGLE episode of MLSHR.

Kill me and drag me to hell, Gwangjong. I shall happily follow.

• Like 20

Cu4eOemUAAA-CF-.jpg

Is there anybody who have watched Never Said Goodbye?

Watched it twice n cried twice. LJG was so cute. He shd do lighter rom com next. Most of his recent works are heart-wrenching. My heart can't take it much longer.

CuqZ-slVUAASQKW.jpg

Could anyone please tell me what kind of drama or movie is it?

It's not a drama/movie. It's his friend's wedding. Another celeb I think.

• Like 10

@kathylim346 @zi4r Hello chinggus.. Im a new fan of Lee Joon gi..I dont know why this great actor missed my radar. Maybe because Im not fond of period dramas.. I was impressed by his acting in Scarlet Heart .. May I asked where u watched Never said goodbye.. I like melodramas.  Saw his video when he was promoting the movie in China.. I need to back read 1400+ pages of this thread to get to know him and meet his loyal followers here..:heart: thanks.. would appreciate a reply

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, AliciaA said:

@kathylim346 @zi4r Hello chinggus.. Im a new fan of Lee Joon gi..I dont know why this great actor missed my radar. Maybe because Im not fond of period dramas.. I was impressed by his acting in Scarlet Heart .. May I asked where u watched Never said goodbye.. I like melodramas.  Saw his video when he was promoting the movie in China.. I need to back read 1400+ pages of this thread to get to know him and meet his loyal followers here..:heart: thanks.. would appreciate a reply

Hi. There was a limited screening at an art-house in my country; that's where I got to watch it. I don't think there's DVD yet.

• Like 9

After finding Joon a little over a year ago I read how at the ripe old age of 23 (24 in Korean years) our cutie got a little overwhelmed by the unexpected and sudden fame. Now he is 10 years older and wiser.  He has put in a decade of hard work and torture (if you count losing 33 pounds as anything else but torture)  He is probably so darn grateful that all that effort has paid off. With his artistic temperament he is undoubtedly happy and  thrilled with all the new attention.  I know he wishes that his home country would have joined in and supported Moon Lovers and the work of cast and crew.  Personally I think the older and more mature members of that culture probably do but as in all cultures it is the teenagers that set the tone for entertainers and Kpop idols.  I am sure in their own way they are proud as well.  There are not that many truly world class actors born in the world  and for South Korea to have one should make them all very proud.  I hope that the remaining episodes break records there as well.

Congratulations Joon! . ALL our best wishes.  A young and pretty boy has turned into a hot and sultry superstar. I am looking forward to seeing the offering that our Eclipses have produced.  Well done everyone!!

• Like 15

On 10/25/2016 at 2:44 AM, leesopark16 said:

I just read the translation of the specification of the screening event in JG Family facebook page, and I'm pleased to learn that it's free. That's very nice of them ~ Was it free already last year for SWWTN ?

And I came across (again) one of his fanmeeting post-Arang. A delight, even if I already saw it ^^ There is no subs, but it is really enjoyable even without them. *need to watch light things. the drama is stressful lately :P

Reveal hidden contents

wasnt free last time, they were held by his fan cafe, previous screenings, so they need to collect admission fee for booking of venue.This is the first time organized by namoo and many of our new fans, from their feedback , think is the first ever screening he has, come on, he has been doing this as far as i can remember, iljimae? i cant rmb TBDW as i wasnt paying so much attention then.So i wish new fans who happen to venture here and read this, no need to go hoo haa over the last ep screening .Just that, last time there was hardly any coverage.

I even read ppl writing comments at namoo fb of the application post and giving him 'advice' to hold fanmeeting elsewhere as he see his kr fans till hes bored. I really dont wish to see such comments anymore.

Last ep screening is customary in JG fandom, it may not be to other actors but we are used to it

P.S kpopherald is another media which has just woken up, his fan service has always been good, where have they been, i wonder? I have always thot is a well known fact already

• Like 12