Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest mangosteen

Sorry if it's posted before, the translation of the song Grace.

Grace - Lee Soo Young-translated by JiHye

(note: I didn't translate the "doo ruu" parts...those should be self-explanatory. I'll add an asterick at the lines with the "doo ruu" parts so that you won't be confused with the lining)

It'll really be all right

Even though we lost my silly-like love

Lalalalalalala

It'll get better

I fixed up my heart, fixed my makeup

Went alone to the place where I went with you

With unfaltering steps and a slightly reddened face

A good day to forget you

It's all right if I just shed a few tears (1)

Lalalalalalalala

It's all so that I can wash away my sadness

I'll become a liberated me

Love, Love go far away

On that day when I believed you, and cried tears for you, you left

On that day when I climbed to the top and cried out your name(2)

Even those sediments of memories

Today is the day when I took a deep breath and spit them out

A good day to forget you

Lalalalalalalala

It isn't such a big thing to forget

Even those clear nostalgia

What can I do? (3)

Lalalalalala

Lalalalalala

My love, please go far away

So that I won't catch you again

Translator's Notes:

1. She just says that it'll be all right if she cries, but I thought it'd more poetic with the "just shed a few tears" thing.

2. She says "너의 이름 토한 날" and the literal term for "토한" is vomit. O_o;; I sure hope she's saying that she yelled out his name.

3. "어찌하나" is something you'd hear my gran say...O_o;; It's very...old I suppose. Try not to use this phrase with your Korean-speaking friends or else they might look at you wierd. Or laugh.

So basically, she's just saying how she's letting go of the guy that she loved, yadda-yadda. Lee Soo Young always sings the oddest lyrics, haha.

Happen to me a lot of time. It's easy to delete it. For me all I have to do it restart my computer and turn it back on then delete it. It happen because of the computer memory, maybe you have too many stuff in your computer that's why it's not working properly.

snoopy: about the sendspace problem, i have never heard

of that happening before o_O!! i actually uploaded the file you're

talking about .....maybe i should use a different uploader. but the

only problem is, there are alot of 700+ files i upload, and every other

server for that seems to suck :tears: anyways, what i would suggest is

leaving that file alone, and either restarting, or force commanding

it to delete. >_<!!

i tried restarting and deleting the file but it doesn't work! it still keeps on telling me that another program or user is using it so it won't let me....! My computer memory is fine. Darn it! :fury:

Guest -crazzzie-

can someone upload the second mv of GRACE >.< the MU link said "download exceeded" T____________T man I want to see it soo bad pleaseeee

and seiring, thanks for sharing... how do you get all these stuff? :)

I usually check clubboxes for his files. Some other fansites post his streaming files too

where can i find this clip ?? I wanna know which part of msia he went to film the CF!

thks!! :w00t:

060215 MBC Giordano Photography & Interview.avi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL5X7QKZ

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/rtlg6

Can't wait for the third part ^^; I take it, it will be his side of the story? ^^;

' date='Feb 19 2006, 03:33 PM' post='1734524']

can someone upload the second mv of GRACE >.< the MU link said "download exceeded" T____________T man I want to see it soo bad pleaseeee

Grace 2

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/5big6

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PMFW1I...162RE07ZECLT38G

Guest StylishAzNx07

i was just looking at pics in naver ... i saw whole bunch of ng clips b/w junki and lee da hae that were already posted since im really behind ... haha they seem like really good friends!! they should go out. they look relaly good together, although id still b jealous of her. :( LOL

btw im going to LA in a few weeks and im DEFINITELY gonna pick up that ELLE issue and whatever magazine has a whole bunch of lee junki pics :w00t:

Guest phenom-achine

Gosh, those pictures of him for Elle are so freaking hot!

<3 He's so photogenic and I love it.

Thanks for all thee links for thee Grace M/Vs and the Giordano clips =).

I'm loving that Pomegranate CF.

He's so adorable <3.

im still confused.

so the girl joined the little "crew" just to have LJK, right? At least that's what the girl said on the mv. So she came to the room. And who's that little girl?!! GEEEEEEEEEZ. Is she scared of the height or something?! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO confused.

he's such a hottie..was my girl his first big roll??.. i think wasn't he in a movie with kangsung from GOD called FLying boys??...

He's had parts in dramas before--but not quite as big as in My Girl...same with the movies...he was in a joint Japanese/Korean movie called The Hotel Venus, and then he did Flying Boys (with Yoon Kyesang ^^)--and a lot of people say they didn't pay much attention to him in that--but they really noticed him for the first time in My Girl--and then the movie--The King and The Clown (The King's Man).

The first time I actually noticed him was about 4 years ago, before all the Junki craziness started. I'm glad, too. :P

If you guys notice that thread about Junki being overrated--and you want to reply--try and be calm. -.- It feels like the thread starter was just trying to see how many replies he would get--and how angry the posters might become. I'm just ignoring him. I still can't belive so many girls still think he looks girly--and don't like him because of it. He's not the first Korean guy ever to look like a Flower Boy--and he won't be the last. That's the reason there's even a way to describe people that are similar type in the first place.

=.=

Guest lostxemotion

omgg i love lee jun ki!!!! hez so damn hot. ummm could someone reupload hte music videos of lee jun ki please? i rly rly rly wna see them =] n umm does neone knoe where i can download the movies he's in, like the king's man, etc?

Guest intoxicant

*faints* I can't believe I went through all 111 pages x__o;;

First time posting (:

Lee Joon-Ki is definitely the hottest man that i've ever seen.

I don't get the Grace MVs... is there going to be a third one? i hope so o_o

I'm downloading the second one right now..

LJK is so hot in the first MV O__O the kumdo scenes took my breath away <3

Guest minwoo012

^yeah!! the mv's kinda confussing, but i understood it more after i watched the second part =)

The Grace MV have part 3, I think maybe the Grace3 will show the whole story!

Now, I'm waiting for the next Grace MV part3!!

It seems coming soon!!

theres a third part O__O!!!!

Guest StylishAzNx07

wow i just read in an article today that junki oppah's costar in lee soo youngs mv grace .. min suh hyun already knew junki since 3-4 years ago ... shes in the same management as him so she knows him well and they have a close oppah-dongseng relationship.

awwww shess toooo lucky~~ how AWESOME would it b to b in the same management as him so you could see junki oppah like EVERYDAY. :w00t:

@punky, your wallpaper is awesome. How did you make it? :)

haha thank you! just need a lot of brushes, blending, color balance and thats basically it o_O;;

omg punky i love your bset..

did you make it??

yes i did make it!! im in love with that CM...i sing that jingle like every minute..hahah XD

and omg dora_maomao....those ELLE pictures are so awesome..must get a copy O_O;;

Guest Onesweetypie

Junki's new pics from Elle (March)

UU_06021917538342.jpg

UU_06021917547410.jpg

UU_06021917565288.jpg

UU_06021917577391.jpg

UU_06021917587299.jpg

OMFG this guy is MAD HOT!!!! :crazy: LEE JUNKI!!! UR MAKING ME GOING TO CRAZYYYY!!!!

Edit: BWahahahah I OWNED PAGE 112 >:D ahahah XD

Guest ROCKWITHU

LJG is a cutie. At 1st when he came out in My Girl I totally didn't like his look, too girly and reminded me of F4. But luckily his stylist cut some layers in his hair and his character in MG caught me in his web. LOL

I thought it was so cute how he hugged Lee Da Hae in his sbs good morning special. Like LDH was talking to the camera and LDW was riding on a skateboard behind her. LJG was messing around walking in front of the camera and LDH like hit him as he walked past her again. Then he was behind her making peace signs and when she was done talking she kinda walked into him so he hugged her. LOL Its like he couldn't miss the opportunity to hug her.

Guest Onesweetypie

LJG is a cutie. At 1st when he came out in My Girl I totally didn't like his look, too girly and reminded me of F4. But luckily his stylist cut some layers in his hair and his character in MG caught me in his web. LOL

I thought it was so cute how he hugged Lee Da Hae in his sbs good morning special. Like LDH was talking to the camera and LDW was riding on a skateboard behind her. LJG was messing around walking in front of the camera and LDH like hit him as he walked past her again. Then he was behind her making peace signs and when she was done talking she kinda walked into him so he hugged. LOL Its like he couldn't miss the opportunity to hug her.

Humm the 1st 1st time i saw him was in goong thread. They was photoshoping his face to the prince, it was a very bad pic of him so i was lik plzz this guy is not even close to the 2 princes. And then i watch My Girl, i didnt lik his style at all in the beginning, flat hair and a yellow shirt LOL. I was lik ewwwieeee, but later on, when he starts having more layers on his hair, and when he starts dressign in tux. OMFG he took mai soul away XD haha I cant not believe ppl start bashing and hating on him tho. I totally think that he deserves his spot. :blush:

^psh, seriously, people shouldn't bash him though. The first time I ever saw him was here on soompi like...back before the crash happened. He had a really adorable face and wasn't as popular back then, but I still noticed him. In My Girl, he looks really different, but still recognizable, though I just loathed the yellow v-neck on him xP. Suits work soo much better<3