Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest xingjing

I thought he was just SO SWEET in My Girl. It's such a pity that he didn't play the role of Seol Gong Chan. But then again, I like Lee Dong Wook as well...

I think he needs to cut some of his hair. I mean, he looks like a girl in a LOT of his pictures.

yea the second MV seems to be better. I think the GF exchanged one of her eyes with his like the korean fan translation. So when she cries, one of his eye cries. She seemed to sacrifice alot for him, so he should be true to her.

I think the little girl might be her niece? I don't know..he seems kinda young to be a dad

i dislike sendspace!

Junki fans, i have a big dilemma. I recently downloaded this small clip of Lee Junki that was uploaded through sendspace by a really kind soompi. I wanted to save it on my computer and then watch it so i clicked "save as". Lee Junki came out really hot in the clip but when I wanted to delete it, it wouldn't let me cause a warning sign pops up telling me that another person or program is being used. Do you guys have any idea how i can get rid of this? And to the soompier who uploaded the clip [060214 ytnstar - LJK ] is it possible if you can shut down the sendspace program of that clip that I bolded in? That was the name of the clip I downloaded which was on a valentine's day date. PRETTY PLEASE?! I'm going crazy right now!

On a lighter note, is it possible if someone could kindly please reupload the 2nd part of the MV? The megaupload downloaded exceeded so it won't let me download anymore. And the sendspace one, NO WAY. I am NOT going through the same torture again! :crazy: So pretty please?!

dscn17343jz.jpg

dscn17352dr.jpg

dscn17362yd.jpg

Somehow..that sentence seems to have a double meaning O_o

HAHAA..i wont elaborate on that XD

but OMG! those cartoons...freakin adorable!! especially the pink shirt one ^^

This is how I interpret the music video:

---------------------------------------------------------

The girl saw Lee Jun Ki putting on a show on the street showing his amazing sword skills (cutting the straws with his sword), and she thought it was relly cool so she wanted to learn too. So I guess she tried to get on his good side by giving him that can of soda(?) haha. He finally gave in and decided to teach her. Im pretty sure that at that time, he WASN'T blind. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thens comes the scene with Lee Jun Ki, the girl, and all those other people sitting together playing something . The main girl probably thought something weird was going on with Lee Jun Ki, so she pulled her friend(who knows Lee Jun Ki) over and asked her what was up. Her friend then revealed that while Lee Jun Ki was working with her, some chemical went into his eyes causing him to lose much of his eyesight. There's some flashbacks that I don't quite get, and hopefully it'll get cleared up in the 2nd part. And at this point, I think Lee Jun Ki is interested in the main girl. Cuz according to MY interpretation, the part when he was rolling the soda can, Lee Jun Ki must have meant to roll it over to the main girl, but because his sight wasn't too great, he missed his target and it rolled over to the OTHER girl instead (poor girl, she probably thought that he likes her). And when he was giving that wink after he rolled the soda can, he SEEM to be winking at the main girl. And it seems logical that the soda can was meant for her because in one previous scene, she gave him one... so he probably wanted to give a soda can back in return?

So yeah, then he probably asked his friends to help him blindfold her so he can take her out on a hot air balloon ride. And on the hot air balloon ride, he confessed that he liked her through his ACTIONS (putting his hand over her hand... etc).

So basically, at the end of part 1, Lee Jun Ki and the girl like each other, but the girl is sad because he's kinda blind...

----------------------------------------------------------

I might be dead wrong with my assumptions, so don't listen to me.

But yeah, no offense but lee jun ki's character in the mv is kinda selfish. I mean, being blind and everything but still pursuing her? Does he want her to suffer for the rest of her life supporting him?

I'm thinking OUT of the box. :sweatingbullets:

One note on the music video. I HATE how the video is organized. I had to watch the video 3 times to have a good idea of what is going on. I don't mind the flashbacks, but some of the parts in the video seemed so disorganized and random (like putting some random scene right inbetween two scenes that are suppose to be consecutive). And so many super short scenes... my eyes interpret things really slowly... haha.

Sorry, I wrote a lot. :blush: lol.

I'm a big fan of music videos with storylines...

i get it now.. ahh thanks :]

hrm..the second MV clears things up a bit, but brings up more questions still. Most likely, JunKi stays with his old GF and that he was just sort of like...helping/being friendlier to the other girl because he felt bad for her. And for the little girl, I'd say it was his niece, but it could be the daughter..O_O. Eh, I can't understand korean, so I have no clue what sort of happened near the beginning where she spoke.

Anyways, great pictures<3 he's so freaking photogenic x)

Guest miyawoks

Nonstop4.ep055.LJK.wmv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWCA0L3N

recent files

060216 MTV Grace First Cut [LSY LJK].avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/cqif6

060216 MTV Grace First Cut [LSY LJK].part1.rar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SS9R7UQT

060216 MTV Grace First Cut [LSY LJK].part2.rar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ONNU0IDZ

[CM] pomegranate 15s HQ.wmv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CCURE792

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/uxrf6

060210 ETN entertainment Super Rooki LJK.wmv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9GG9322

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/vxrf6

thanks for all the uploads!! :)

Guest sungified

i dislike sendspace!

Junki fans, i have a big dilemma. I recently downloaded this small clip of Lee Junki that was uploaded through sendspace by a really kind soompi. I wanted to save it on my computer and then watch it so i clicked "save as". Lee Junki came out really hot in the clip but when I wanted to delete it, it wouldn't let me cause a warning sign pops up telling me that another person or program is being used. Do you guys have any idea how i can get rid of this? And to the soompier who uploaded the clip [060214 ytnstar - LJK ] is it possible if you can shut down the sendspace program of that clip that I bolded in? That was the name of the clip I downloaded which was on a valentine's day date. PRETTY PLEASE?! I'm going crazy right now!

On a lighter note, is it possible if someone could kindly please reupload the 2nd part of the MV? The megaupload downloaded exceeded so it won't let me download anymore. And the sendspace one, NO WAY. I am NOT going through the same torture again! :crazy: So pretty please?!

Happen to me a lot of time. It's easy to delete it. For me all I have to do it restart my computer and turn it back on then delete it. It happen because of the computer memory, maybe you have too many stuff in your computer that's why it's not working properly.

Guest StylishAzNx07

he was just on his cyworld.

haha we were on @ the same time!

i swear, he uses his cy everyday...

i dont know, i wanted to sharee... haha

SUCH a sweetheart junki oppah is. i know hes HECKA busy too ... and he still makes time to write on his cyworld for his fans. he really really cares about & appreciates his fans. :tears:

btw dang this thread has grown SOO much ... i remember just 2-3 or so months ago it was really slow and not many came in ... now its like PACKED. LOL