Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@bluelilac1214 happy to see you here again! Please keep coming! When you said there’s no thing as quickly when it comes to LJG you speak my mind! Sometimes i think one of LJG purposes in life is to deprive me of sleep… last night after seeing the gif parade i spent so much time searching gifs on the web,  sadly my internet conection or soompi didn´t allowed me to post anything. Sigh

Anyway better later than never, and I love all the gifs you posted  and the ones from @cedarwood @violina @glassnokamen (btw love him with glasses). So here are my gifs from his Geek pictorial: as much as I like the pictures I love the BTS even more. His beauty is sublime:

2943841620_b94dec61_F88C.gif?type=w2

And he’s so sexy/cute!!!!

2943841620_15ce69c1_04.gif?type=w2

Credit to uploader

Also loving the pics from CM set @glassnokamen @Lynn11 @missmaudy ! My expectations went from high to outer space! Love LJG in action scenes but I’ve never seen him in something like this! Swat EOD? Bring it on boy!!! :glasses:

And the video!!!! I´m a happy fan J dead but happy :wub:

@violina didn’t know that kiss wasn’t scripted! What a surprise to our LJG! (it was a surprise to me the first time I watched the movie. Lol)

@kekeke09 hope someone translates...  i totally agree with you! with his amazing actioon skills is no wonder that everyone (male or female) praises him. we're not blinded by his beauty. the man has heaps of talent. we´re so lucky we can fangirl about someone who truly deserves it right???? :)

• Like 11

:heart::heart::heart: can I have the job of his assistant....:blush: delirious...

Preferably the one that sticks to him everywhere he goes and gets to hug his waist openly like nobody business because it is his job to ensure JG's safety. 

Doesn't his assistant know the uproar he has caused (me in particular) for that simple action of waist hug gesture? !! (Nose bleed)

Can I have that job huh huh HUH? :wub:(Somebody please pull this delirious fan away) 

July count down. :D

• Like 7

LOOK WHAT I DUG UP IN YOUTUBE...Well it's my free day today and I'm spending it with Joon Gi shennanigans lol...I'm sorry if somebody already posted this or you guys have already seen it....Does anybody here remeber that hot kissing scene of Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi in "Time Between Dog and Wolf" Well Tada!!, SURPRISE!!! Here's the Behind The Scenes (BTS) Footage :D:heart:ENJOY:  SKIP TO 8:16 for the BTS of the Hot Lip Locking Scene in TBDW...

GIVE US ANOTHER HOT SCENE LIKE THIS IN A FUTURE PROJECT PLS JOON GI-SHI hahahahaha :tongue::wub:...

or better yet, pls give us a bed scene hahahahaha

• Like 14

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/notice_en/30

Hello, this is Namoo Actors.

We inform this due to a lot of inquires about Lee Joongi's Support during the shoot.

At the moment, it is difficult to proceed the Support in the field, however, we will resume it possibly after mid-June.

As soon as the field has been set, we will be able to assist you with Support.

In order to coordinate Support in the future, please fill in the following application form,

Please send it to leejoongi@namooactors.com

[Application Form]

: Subject - [group name] Support application

: Form

1. Name of organization (name of community ):

2. Name of Representative :

3. Representative Contacts :

4. Date preferred to support :

5. Support contents (Please provide support items as detailed as possible. ):

Please note that the Support will be coordinated after the consultations between our reps accordingly on the contents of your application, and it may be difficult to proceed on the preferred date depends on the item and the shooting situation.

We will try our best to arrange for you to proceed on the date. It will be a first-come first-serve basis, unless you indicate the specific date.

We always appreciate your support for Lee Joongi. Thank you. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

So here are my gifs from his Geek pictorial: as much as I like the pictures I love the BTS even more. His beauty is sublime:

So lovely.love love your gifs:wub:.His beauty is insane.Of course we are the luckiest fans because our JG has versatile looks. So we can choose a day to fangirl over his manly sexy side.Or to admire his feminine and gorgeous side.Sometimes when i see this side of him below, i don't know whether i should be envious of his beauty or stick to just fangirling:rolleyes:. Time has done nothing to extinguish it.Here is his beauty photo exhibition over the span of 10 years.These are random photos from 2006, 2007, 2009,2016 and 2017:

18013561_218042095355954_579340527016398

18380340_1920608821519748_86036485084754

17934431_1672359409736353_79860996766569

All credits go to the original photo uploaders.see next post for continuation.

• Like 12

On 5/23/2017 at 11:35 PM, cedarwood said:

Those who know english grammar and more vocabulary could. -_-

Well, no one tried except you, right? Therefore, :kiss_wink:

On 5/23/2017 at 11:00 PM, glassnokamen said:

We :heart: you too... we post this gif only for you... not for us.... not because we are all crazy about JG and we cann't help ourselves to do that... no no... not at all :D:D:D 

21 hours ago, violina said:

:D:D:D ah of course.This photo and gif parade is only for @bluelilac1214 .Its not because we are hopeless JG addicts.And no its not because we miss him so much.No absolutely not.B) 

I know :D that's why I :heart: you guys! :D:D It's just like I'm posting the gifs only to thank you guys...definitely not for myself :phew: It's not like I spent a very significant amount of time searching for JG gifs while grinning happily...absolutely not!!

19 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@bluelilac1214 happy to see you here again! Please keep coming! When you said there’s no thing as quickly when it comes to LJG you speak my mind! Sometimes i think one of LJG purposes in life is to deprive me of sleep…

And he’s so sexy/cute!!!!

Now you read my mind - JG successfully deprives me of my sleep and now I've come to the realization that fangirling is hard but totally worth it! And I firmly believe that it's illegal for a man to be cute AND sexy at the same time - it's not fair! -_-

4 hours ago, violina said:

@antoniaclamens to avoid being a post hog just a few more photos of his beauty parade.Believe me when i say im trying to resist the temptation of flooding the forum with his beauty photos:tongue:

Oh please don't resist it - give into your/ our temptation..:wink: You said beauty parade? Oh well....if you insist...

JRHma36.jpg

qtHu1dJ.jpg

NtOWXee.jpg

WdRBkiS.png

381Ixhl.png

...and some for the gif parade too...

jJ2rVLT.gif

jO6B8cV.gif

*Credit to original uploaders

I'm sure these images/ gifs would have been posted here before, but I couldn't resist posting them - sorry about that! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

On 5/22/2017 at 10:20 AM, cedarwood said:

Lee Joon Gi with children melts my heart.

Spoiler

9-2_zpsoirgiqxu.jpg

6-3_zpsjyditsum.jpg

On 5/23/2017 at 0:46 PM, Lynn11 said:

He is such a gentle person.

He really is.Every video clip and photo of him interacting with kids always turns my heart into a puddle of goo:wub:.

2c4c770240d230_full_zps936totg6.jpg

78a30fafc9abf92796fc76febab57f08_zpsswn4

The next one is fairly recent so almost all of you must have seen it.But I still like it because his hand veins(my favourite), made a guest appearance in this photo.

6b8e71d891451e0db6d440fb83fbd796_zpso9tr

and of course i need to say goodnight with one gif spam:ph34r:.Because am that greedy, i wish to see this activity again in the below gif very soon:rolleyes:.

giphy.gif

All credits for photos and gif go to the original uploaders.

Edited by violina
  • Like 12

On 2017-5-23 at 10:13 PM, glassnokamen said:

Thank you so much for sharing! outside it was raining but to me the sun was shining because of LJG's smile :wub:

19 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

LOOK WHAT I DUG UP IN YOUTUBE...Well it's my free day today and I'm spending it with Joon Gi shennanigans lol...I'm sorry if somebody already posted this or you guys have already seen it....Does anybody here remeber that hot kissing scene of Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi in "Time Between Dog and Wolf" Well Tada!!, SURPRISE!!! Here's the Behind The Scenes (BTS) Footage :D:heart:ENJOY:  SKIP TO 8:16 for the BTS of the Hot Lip Locking Scene in TBDW...

GIVE US ANOTHER HOT SCENE LIKE THIS IN A FUTURE PROJECT PLS JOON GI-SHI hahahahaha :tongue::wub:...

or better yet, pls give us a bed scene hahahahaha

I wish it was subbed!!! if i were NSM i would have done many NGs :glasses: and by the end the guy broke his nose!!! poor JG!!!

12 hours ago, violina said:

So lovely.love love your gifs:wub:.His beauty is insane.Of course we are the luckiest fans because our JG has versatile looks. So we can choose a day to fangirl over his manly sexy side.Or to admire his feminine and gorgeous side.Sometimes when i see this side of him below, i don't know whether i should be envious of his beauty or stick to just fangirling:rolleyes:. Time has done nothing to extinguish it.Here is his beauty photo exhibition over the span of 10 years.These are random photos from 2006, 2007, 2009,2016 and 2017:

All credits go to the original photo uploaders.see next post for continuation.

12 hours ago, violina said:

@antoniaclamens to avoid being a post hog just a few more photos of his beauty parade.Believe me when i say im trying to resist the temptation of flooding the forum with his beauty photos:tongue:.

All credits go to the original photo uploaders.

Sometimes LJG's beauty is like too much for me... i feel overwhelmed, blinded... i don´t know how to define it, his beauty is timeless, trascends genders. it's like he is a creature from another world. As images speak louder and clearer than words i will continue the beauty parade (maybe you will think it's an easy task because any LJG's picture  is pretty, but to me it was not easy to pick just one or a few, so i decided to only post pictures where he's more pretty than cute, or more pretty than hot, etc... it wasn´t easy to disregard pictures let me tell you, specially the sexy ones!)

Of course his Cosmo photoshoot must be in it!

resized_20160803_152134_-938710554.jpg?t

Spoiler

I tried to post only one TBDW pic but just could't decide between the two:

(%EA%B3%A0%ED%99%94%EC%A7%88).%EA%B0%9C%(%EA%B3%A0%ED%99%94%EC%A7%88).%EA%B0%9C%

It doesn´t matter what he´s doing or what style he's using he always looks good

1483888649.jpg?type=w966_MG_7868.jpg?type=w9661229_JG_TIME_AT_HOME_55.jpg?type=w2

Just take a good look to his lips, nose, jaw and specially his beautiful eyes:wub:

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B0_%EB%8C%80%EB%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B0naver_com_201

Some beautiful oldies

01_1-paranzui.jpg?type=w320131023_185743.jpeg?type=w2img_movist_comcanwshu8_smk808s.jpg?type=

I couldn't decide if he looks more beautiful than hotter with this one, so i posted it anyway

downloadfile-125.jpeg?type=w2

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Well, no one tried except you, right? Therefore, :kiss_wink:

I know :D that's why I :heart: you guys! :D:D It's just like I'm posting the gifs only to thank you guys...definitely not for myself :phew: It's not like I spent a very significant amount of time searching for JG gifs while grinning happily...absolutely not!!

Now you read my mind - JG successfully deprives me of my sleep and now I've come to the realization that fangirling is hard but totally worth it! And I firmly believe that it's illegal for a man to be cute AND sexy at the same time - it's not fair! -_-

Oh please don't resist it - give into your/ our temptation..:wink: You said beauty parade? Oh well....if you insist...

...and some for the gif parade too...

I'm sure these images/ gifs would have been posted here before, but I couldn't resist posting them - sorry about that! :sweatingbullets:

I was going to highlight the parts that i fully agree with you, than i realized i was highlighting everything you wrote. lol

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Gooood night :rolleyes:

I will spent a good night just thinking about all the gifs and pics shared:heart:

4 hours ago, violina said:

He really is.Every video clip and photo of him interacting with kids always turns my heart into a puddle of goo:wub:.

The next one is fairly recent so almost all of you must have seen it.But I still like it because his hand veins(my favourite), made a guest appearance in this photo.

and of course i need to say goodnight with one gif spam:ph34r:.Because am that greedy, i wish to see this again very soon:rolleyes:.

All credits for photos and gif go to the original uploaders.

Ohhh i love LJG with children but that video was so endearing!!! poor child hope they helped her. she was so well behaved and adorable!!!

To everyone here joining the gif and beauty parade never fear to spam or repost... i'm sure i speak for all when i say that we will never have enough of our LJG and seeing a picture or gif twice won´t do any harm :blush:

Good night

AT_HOME__.gif

All credit to uploaders

• Like 11

***  I'm happy that I can see Junki in a modern drama this time around. Finally.... LJK out of a hanbok! Hahaha - Although I love to see his look in Saguek but modern drama is more of a delight for me. Glad to see him back on screen so soon. So glad he is doing a role like this! I hope he gains half of the weight back because he looks a bit thin in my eyes or is it just me?  Despite, he looks good in ANYTHING, anyway.  I must watch this drama... Ahhh...I'm definitely watching this for LJG.  I'm excited for the Korean version. I'm definitely IN! I believe the Korean actors will have their own interpretation of the character & it won't be exactly like the US version. Please be good. I know he would not fail me.  Hopefully this one will finally break the pattern -- I mean rating-wise..... July come faster!:lol:

Profilers team up to take down serial killers in tvN's Criminal Minds

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/profilers-team-up-to-take-down-serial-killers-in-tvns-criminal-minds/

• Like 15