Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Lee Joon Gi Is Helplessly Trapped In A Dangerous Situation In “Flower Of Evil”

1a94df36b55148fc859b0ac35be853be.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Flower of Evil” has shared a peek of what is to come in the next episode!

The drama is about Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (played by Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to suspect that her husband may be a serial killer, and the couple is ultimately forced to confront a dark truth they never wanted to face.

Spoiler

Spoiler

On August 12, the drama released new stills of the dangerous confrontation between Baek Hee Sung and Park Kyung Choon (Yoon Byung Hee).

In the photos, Baek Hee Sung is bound by his feet and ankles, and he coldly glares at his abductor Park Kyung Choon, whose wife died at the hands of a serial killer. Park Kyung Choon believes that Do Hyun Soo (Baek Hee Sung’s real identity) was an accomplice in the murder, and he mercilessly threatens his “suspect” in a pool that quickly fills up with water.

yoon-byung-hee.jpglee-joon-gi2.jpgyoon-byung-hee-lee-joon-gi-1.jpg

Furthermore, the fresh bloodstains and bruises on Baek Hee Sung’s face suggest a fierce struggle between the two men. Park Kyung Choon demands Baek Hee Sung for an answer by sticking out the golden carp accessory on his cell phone, but Baek Hee Sung only replies with an icy glare. It’s only a matter of time before Baek Hee Sung is submerged completely. Will someone be able to rescue him before the man blinded by revenge takes his life once and for all?

lee-joon-gi-2.jpglee-joon-gi-1.jpg

The next episode of “Flower of Evil” airs on August 12 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3
  • Love 1

*** “Flower of Evil” had a substantial rise in its viewership last night (August 13)! According to Nielsen Korea, the  episode scored an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent and a peak of 4.4 percent. :blush: We're on EP6. "Flower of Evil" is an amazing drama. It really captured my interest. I love this series, it's good, biased aside. FOE fighting! :grin:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

Ahhh JG's really made me go nuts over him all over again with FoE - I've always liked him as an actor but I feel like FoE is shaping up to be his best drama to date. 

He's also really too lovable in the latest BTS video for Eps 5-6. I was worried for him over the pool scene but he was just a bundle of cute :7555_attack:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The pool scene was just sooo good.  Even his cheek was twitching...goodness how does he do that!

And the water must be so cold, he must have been in it for a while to do all those scenes!! But like he said in the bts, he is a real professional - hats off to actor LJG.

Now, am I allowed to fangirl just a bit?

LJG in the pool scene was so HOT!  One of his best look in the drama so far(in terms of physical attractiveness) .

his weight seems to be doing yoyo in this drama (sorry, I know this is a touchy subject )  Anyway I will leave it at that.

FLower of Evil is an amazing drama , and great acting from the casts. I hope JG gets a best actor award for this!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Lee Joon Gi Earns Praise For His Chilling Acting In “Flower Of Evil”

12116a6e236b44318ca252de61891bdf.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon Gi is blowing viewers away with his acting in tvN’s “Flower of Evil”!

“Flower of Evil” is a suspenseful new thriller starring Lee Joon Gi as Baek Hee Sung, a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife, Cha Ji Won (played by Moon Chae Won). When detective Cha Ji Won begins to suspect that her husband may be a serial killer, the couple is ultimately forced to confront a dark truth they never wanted to face.

Just three weeks into the drama’s run, viewers and critics alike are already heaping praise on star Lee Joon Gi for his masterful portrayal of the calculating Baek Hee Sung. Because the character suffers from antisocial personality disorder and is unable to feel emotions the way other humans do, there are multiple scenes in which he purposely attempts to fake emotions that he is incapable of feeling—and Lee Joon Gi pulls them off with ease.

Viewers have applauded him for convincingly depicting Baek Hee Sung’s many layers with his subtle acting, even noting the impressive way he controls his facial muscles to bring the complex character to life.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lee Joon Gi has also been giving viewers goosebumps with his ability to go from warm, loving husband to cold, ruthless criminal in the blink of an eye. Early on in the drama, viewers learn that Baek Hee Sung is actually a man named Do Hyun Soo who has adopted a false identity, and the actor nimbly switches back and forth between the character’s two personas.

In newly released behind-the-scenes photos from the filming of the drama, it’s easy to tell which is which just from the look in Lee Joon Gi’s eyes.

Lee-Joon-Gi1.jpegLee-Joon-Gi-21.jpegLee-Joon-Gi-3.jpegLee-Joon-Gi-4.jpeg

“Flower of Evil” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Check out the latest episode of the drama with English subtitles below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 4
  • Love 2

These Are The 20 Best K-Drama Couples, Voted By Fans

Which couple stood out the most to you?

One of the most exciting, fun, nerve-wracking, and heart-melting parts of K-dramas are watching the couples that end up together. It often involves all kinds of, well, drama, and sometimes heartbreak, loss, misunderstandings, and all other kinds of struggles, but it’s all well-worth it in the end to see them end up together. Recently, KingChoice.me, a popular polling website, ran a poll for fans to vote on their favorite K-drama couples, and these were the top 20 results!

15. 4th Prince Wang So & Hae Soo (Moon Lovers)

Portrayed by Lee Junki & IU

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-favorite-korean-drama-couples-till-2020-close-august-31-1243.html /

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/20-best-k-drama-couples-voted-fans/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

7 Bad Boys From Korean Dramas Who We Fell in Love With

7-bad-boys-from-korean-dramas-who-we-fel

Why do nice girls fall for bad boys? Have you counted how many K-dramas you have watched that made you suffer from that bad boy syndrome?

With their good looks and irresistible charms, bad boys in K-dramas will make you think twice for their anti-hero vibes. They are the tough guys, misunderstood loners, and they have the most irresistible charms when they move around you.

Here are the Korean actors with bad boy roles that we can't get enough of.

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo"
Lee Joon Gi as Wang So

These Are K-Drama Bad Boys Who Melts Your Heart

Tough and irresistible Wang So is one of the brothers to become a king. When he meets Hae Soo (IU), he falls in love with her. Lee Joon Gi gives us that love-hate relationship in his role as anti-hero. Though he is doing all for things as part of his responsibilities in the kingdom, he loves Hae Soo with all his heart.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118672/20200814/7-bad-boys-from-korean-dramas-who-we-fell-in-love-with.htm

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun:)

Long time no see. Just like LJK I went into a year plus hiatus.But here I am.Its so funny how this is supposed to be the worst start of the new decade with corona virus and all these bad things happening around the world.Its also the year that has gifted us with the best LJK drama yet.It was worth the wait. Ratings be damned although I hope they can rise in the second half to be in the 4% - 5% range.Either way, I am so proud of Joon Gi. He is delivering as usual. The writing, directing, and acting of this drama is A+. I really like the ost and chemistry of him, Moon Chae Won and his daughter. Until next time...

15fa994999c8104d1306d4d94a1d7d7400f4a533

• Like 4
  • Love 3

These Are All The Handsome Leading Men Seo Ye Ji Worked With

Actress Seo Ye Ji is currently one of our new favorite leading ladies. We fell deeply in love with her charisma in the recently ended hit Korean series on Netflix, "It's Okay To Not Be Okay."

Seo Ye Ji has been around the entertainment industry for roughly seven years now. The actress' first-ever appearace in a TV show was in a sitcom where she starred next to Go Kyung Pyo, Yeo Jin Goo, and many others. As we have counted Seo Ye Ji's Korean dramas and movies, we have summed up a total of 19 projects and we're so proud to announce that she's finally receiving the worldwide recognition that she deserves!

Throughout her seven-year career as an actress, Seo Ye Ji had the opportunity to work with amamzing leading men on fabulous projects, in which they undoubtedly worked hard for to reach high ratings.

Let us show you the compilation Of Seo Ye Ji's leading men through the years below.

Lawless Lawyer (Seo Ye Ji and Lee Joon Gi)

The Compilation Of Seo Ye Ji’s Leading Men Through The Years

"Lawless Lawyer" is a law-themed drama that centers its story on a gang member that eventually turned into a lawyer named Bong Sang Pil (played by Lee Joon Gi). He takes advantage of his strength and his knowledge to stand for what is right to serve justice. On the other hand, Ha Jae Yi (played by Seo Ye Ji) is a hot tempered lawyer. When these duo meet, they can't help but to fall for each other.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118668/20200814/these-are-all-the-handsome-leading-men-seo-ye-ji-worked-with.htm

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/2/2020 at 4:29 AM, Tuiwgn said:

What does that word mean? Tried google translate but the translation made no sense at all... Thanks

He used that word in Scarlet Heart Ryeo.  It basically means... " I don't want to" 

Loving JG in Flower of Evil! Loving a ton of things about Flower of Evil.  FAX48Ex.png

A caliber drama that matches JG's caliber!  A happy JG fan indeed!

Looking forward to Episode 7.  But I know there are some rocky times ahead for sure. MJTBgbe.png

It better be JG/Hee Sung...but I am not so sure. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

caliber drama that matches JG's caliber!  A happy JG fan indeed!

Well said. 

and he is getting a lot of praise for his acting and lots of new fans too- very happy for him!

@pixelsticks thanks for explaining  the meaning of that word!

@violina sweetness overload:wub:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, violina said:

Talking about sweetness overload. I cant choose which one i like the most:)

1) Lover

2) Chef

I also think being a metal craftsman suits him.

I was so looking forward to the shots of him working on metal!!  Hope there are more!

8 hours ago, Tuiwgn said:

@pixelsticks thanks for explaining  the meaning of that word!

You are welcome.  I loved Wang So when he uttered that phrase!

8 hours ago, violina said:

Agree.I mean just look:fullofhearts:                               

He's almost too perfect...except for that nagging Schizophrenic/unknown diagnosis/serial murderer accusation. :blink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Lee Joon Gi And Moon Chae Won Are On A Tense Search In “Flower Of Evil”

594f4ace87f240ad9f837a371fb459a9.jpeg?s=

Flower of Evil” has shared intriguing new stills for the show’s next episode!

The tvN drama is a suspenseful thriller starring Lee Joon Gi as Baek Hee Sung, a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife, Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won). When detective Cha Ji Won begins to suspect that her husband may be a serial killer, the couple is ultimately forced to confront a dark truth they never wanted to face.

In the new stills, Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won are first heading together to a mysterious place that appears to show no traces of other people. With her flashlight in hand, Cha Ji Won’s expression makes it clear that she’s determined to track down even the tiniest of clues. Meanwhile, Baek Hee Sung looks uneasy.

flower-of-evil-1.jpeg

flower-of-evil-2.jpeg

When they get inside and look around the location, there’s a chilling atmosphere around the pair. The photos are giving fans goosebumps because of the creepy aura of the place, but they’ve also made everyone curious about what Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won are looking for together so intently.

There’s a strained tension between the couple as they pretend everything is fine while really hiding the truth, with Cha Ji Won knowing Baek Hee Sung’s identity and Baek Hee Sung hoping she’s completely unaware. Cha Ji Won had once looked at Baek Hee Sung with only love in her eyes, but she now fixes him with a penetrating stare as though she’s trying to see inside to glimpse his real self.

On top of questions about what this place is and why the couple is there, fans are also curious to find out if Baek Hee Sung will be able to keep up his act with her while they’re there and if she’ll be able continue pretending she doesn’t know the truth about her husband.

flower-of-evil-3.jpeg

Spoiler

flower-of-evil-4.jpegflower-evil-5.jpeg

Viewers around the world will be checking out the episode to see what happens next in their relationship after Pandora’s box opened and put everything in doubt.

Episode 7 of “Flower of Evil” airs on August 19 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Catch up with the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 2

‘Flower of Evil’: Lee Joon Gi proves once again the “Lee Joon Gi = Blood, sweat, tears” equation [Star Watch]

Masterful actor who shines even more brightly when he sheds ‘blood, sweat, and tears.’ Lee Joon Gi, once again, proves this equation is correct.

Who else could possibly play characters with so many stories to tell, such as those in ‘Iljimae,’ ‘Two Weeks,’ and ‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,’ as brilliantly as Lee Joongi does? That’s why the name ‘Lee Joon Gi’ always has this “Lee Joon Gi is blood, sweat, and tears” epithet attached to it. It literally means, the more Lee Joon Gi sheds blood, sweat, and tears in his drama, the better his acting skills and the quality of his work get.

His new role, Do Hyun Soo, in tvN’s Wed/Thurs drama ‘Flower of Evil’ fits Lee Joon Gi perfectly like a glove. He plays a suspect in a murder case from the past and is suspected of having antisocial personality disorder.

A fugitive who doesn’t end his life as it is but goes on to steal someone else’s identity. A person of tenacity who doesn’t hesitate to lock up and threaten someone to protect his peaceful present life. It is not an overstatement to say this is the character, awash with blood, sweat, and tears, created just for Lee Joon Gi. It feels like a second skin for the actor.

Through ‘Flower of Evil,’ Lee Joongi has more than proven his worth. Above all, it is those instantaneously changing looks in his eyes that have helped the actor’s acting shine through. Although he plays a character that does not know how to feel, Lee Joongi draws on his signature micro-expressions to show different looks in his eyes when interacting with different characters, such as those who know his past and those important to him, whom he wants to protect. Conveying to viewers the feelings of a character who does not know how to feel – it is the kind of mature, interior acting that only Lee Joongi can do.

‘Flower of Evil’ is even more special because it allows us to see as much of Lee Joongi’s contemporary melodramatic performance as we want. Lee Joongi has preferred stories about heroes in historical dramas and genre dramas, so when he came back in the public eye with this unfamiliar genre ‘suspense melodrama,’ people were skeptical: How could this unique experiment of blending suspense with melodrama make viewers excited? But nothing is impossible for Lee Joongi. Viewers now cannot tell whether they get their hearts pounding because of the tension created by the extremely suspenseful situations, or they get their hearts pounding because of the desperate melodrama that only Lee Joongi can create. Finally, viewers are seeing Lee Joongi’s deep, melodramatic performance after such a long wait. This fact alone has definitely helped to get viewers emotionally invested.

Also worthy of note is Lee Joongi’s more mature performance as a father. Back in 2013, in MBC drama ‘Two Weeks,’ Lee Joongi already played a father. He was still young back then, but he brilliantly pulled off his role Jang Tae San, who devotes himself to saving his daughter diagnosed with leukemia, leaving an indelible impression on viewers. This time, in ‘Flower of Evil,’ Lee Joongi plays a more loving, more perfect father to daughter Baek Eun Ha (Jung Seoyeon). Even though he does not know what kind of feeling ‘love’ is, Lee Joongi, as a dad who loves his daughter without realizing it, has touched viewers. For each character he has played, he has grown; even in his father roles, he has continuously evolved.

However, the most special about his performance here are those scenes of ‘blood, sweat, and tears,’ which is just an epithet made for Lee Joongi. By a stroke of fate, Heeseong wants to protect his wife Jiwon, but also as a fugitive, finds himself face-to-face with his detective wife. The scenes, where Lee Joongi runs and rolls yet again to delay the confrontation as long as possible, remind us of Lee Soo-hyun in MBC drama ‘Time Between Dog and Wolf,’ which was such a sensation when it aired. ‘Time Between Dog and Wolf’ instantly turned Lee Joongi, who was closer to the ‘pretty body’ image, into ‘Actor Lee Joon Gi.’ Will ‘Flower of Evil’ be another work that can help Lee Joongi further evolve in such a positive way? Viewers are now filled with anticipation.

Earlier, during the Flower of Evil press conference, Lee Joongi said working on this project had made him think a lot about his own capacity: whether or not he has the capacity to portray the pain inside his character as the head of a family, a husband, and a person obsessed with hiding the truth. But if you watch even a single episode of ‘Flower of Evil,’ you will soon realize: The genre of ‘Flower of Evil’ could not exist without Lee Joongi. Doesn’t it make you think this actor even has the virtue of humility? I can’t wait to see how much Lee Joongi can broaden the spectrum of genre dramas.

c6203b686aefb1ceee5f04b178b3dbaf0116d93c

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000315563

Translation: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/allaboutjoongi

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 Things We Loved & 1 Thing We Hated About Episodes 5 & 6 Of “Flower Of Evil”

dbb2ea1cb875464eaa9db69e4295d7f6.jpeg?s=

With the halfway mark around the corner, “Flower of Evil” is not wasting time pulling out all the stops. The deadly truth about Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi) and Do Hyun Soo was revealed this week, and Cha Ji Won’s (Moon Chae Won) search for the truth has finally begun. Packed with thrilling action sequences, fluttery first kisses, and more, here are the things we loved and hated about episodes 5 and 6.

Warning: spoilers for the episodes below. 

Spoiler

LOVED: The mystery surrounding Do Hae Soo

So far there hasn’t been much of a reveal about Hee Sung’s estranged sister Do Hae Soo (Jang Hee Jin). Although she claims not to know anything about her father’s crimes and the whereabouts of her brother, there is definitely more to her than meets the eye. In episode 5, she has a chilling interaction with one of the reporters that have crowded around her home. While she appears timid and apologizes to them saying she has no information to offer, one reporter tries to goad her to come out by saying he can tell she is pretty. Her eyes immediately ice over, and they stare at each other for a paused moment as the reporter’s smile fades.

Just before this scene, it is revealed that she is the one who gave Jung Mi Sook’s matching keychain with Park Kyung Choon (Yoon Byung Hee) to Hee Sung. While he says someone gave it to her at the funeral in episode 6, we only have his word to go by as the flashback of this scene doesn’t indicate how she received it.

These scenes together make you wonder, could she be a killer like her father? Usually, when the psychology of a killer’s child is explored in dramas, the narrative always points to the son. While “Flower of Evil” is no exception given that Hee Sung’s character is used as a vessel for this topic, it’s awesome that they may possibly explore it with Hae Soo as well. Hopefully within the next few episodes, we will get to learn more about her character and what part she played in the past.

LOVED: Cha Ji Won and Baek Hee Sung’s flashback scene in spring

Despite the life-changing secret that lies between Hee Sung and Ji Won, every week their scenes seem to reaffirm Hee Sung’s declaration that they were made for each other. Their flashback scenes provide a lot of insight into their relationship, and the flashback from these episodes has to be the best one to date.

Ji Won is still going strong in her pursuit to win Hee Sung over as he pushes her away. While he tells her all the reasons she shouldn’t be interested, she tells him he only has one problem: that he can’t see himself the way she sees him. She tells him that she will love and support him and help him learn things that he doesn’t know. She briefly kisses him after her confession, and this causes Hee Sung’s hallucination of his father to disappear. After they break apart, Hee Sung kisses her more passionately than before.

lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil.gif

lee-joon-gi-Choi-Byung-Mo-flower-of-evil
lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-flower-of-evil

This scene really shows how their characters have seemingly come and fit together over the years despite Hee Sung’s deception. Ji Won is the first person who has so openly embraced him and showed him the love and support that he didn’t get from the people in his hometown. While he’s used to everyone assuming he’s a monster, Ji Won doesn’t see him that way. Despite his claims of not feeling any emotion, you can tell that Hee Sung is moved deeply by Ji Won when he goes in for another kiss. It’s very endearing and makes his lies feel even more poignant. How could he deceive someone who he clearly cares so deeply for? In turn, this scene also speaks to Ji Won’s optimism and determination. As the narrative has reinforced, she believes the evidence that she sees. Instead of assuming the worst about Hee Sung when he confesses about the darker parts of him, she offers other solutions. Ji Won is helpful, intelligent, kind, optimistic, and empathetic, and it’s these intrinsic traits that she shows off at any given moment that also speak to her capabilities as a detective. This also pairs nicely with our next love: her investigation of the truth.

LOVED: Ji Won discovering the truth and investigating Hee Sung

The best part about episodes 5 and 6 is the range of emotions that Moon Chae Won displays as she acts out Ji Won’s reactions to Hee Sung’s kidnapping, near-death experience, and confession of his true identity. Moon Chae Won effortlessly delivers the exasperation, worry, agony, and anger that Ji Won feels all at once during these scenes. The most pivotal scene that connects all of her reactions together is when Ji Won discovers who her husband really is.

After regaining a periodic moment of consciousness in his hypothermic state, Hee Sung admits his true identity to Ji Won, who he is hallucinating to be Hae Soo. The scene comes right after a confrontational scene between Ji Won and Hee Sung where Ji Won admits that he can never know what she went through in the past 10 days when he was unconscious. What makes these scenes even more noteworthy is that Ji Won doesn’t hesitate to begin an investigation of her own. She takes forensics equipment from her office, heads home, and like a total badass, breaks into the cellar in her husband’s workspace and checks for blood.

lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil22.jpg

It’s commendable that Ji Won is the first one to find out the truth. Usually in dramas when there is a secret detrimental to a relationship, the person it will hurt the most will be the last to find out. Earlier in the episodes, viewers discover that Yoon Sang Pil (Im Chul Hyung) has always been wary of Hee Sung. The show easily could’ve let him discover the truth and have to decide whether or not to tell Ji Won. However, “Flower of Evil” defies these expectations and lets Ji Won take charge. She’s intelligent, cunning, and determined to get to the truth. Unlike everyone else in the drama who has been quick to determine Hee Sung as an emotionless killer, Ji Won knows there has to be more than what meets the eye given the relationship he has with their daughter. Despite her close ties with the case, she seems like the perfect detective for it. Instead of jumping in impulsively to deliver the wrath of justice, she vows to scope out the most fitting punishment. She’s such a well-rounded character and it’s really gratifying to watch.

LOVED: Hee Sung’s confrontation with Park Kyung Choon

If there’s anything that “Flower of Evil” proves every week, it’s that it knows how to keeps viewers guessing. While last week the narrative cast large doubts on whether or not Hee Sung is a murderer, this week has you holding your breath once again. A thrilling and cunning scene this week is the confrontation Hee Sung shares with Park Kyung Choon.

With instructions from his faux father Baek Man Woo (Son Jong Hak), Hee Sung disguises himself to get into Kyung Choon’s room. While the doctors say Kyung Choon is unresponsive despite his successful surgery, it is quickly revealed that he faked it knowing that Hee Sung would come to kill him. Poised with a syringe at his IV drip, Hee Sung and Kyung Choon begin to continue their conversation about Mi Sook’s murder. Kyung Choon admits that he had doubts about if Hee Sung was truly the murderer, while Hee Sung asks what it felt like when Kyung Choon learned about Mi Sook’s death.

yoo-byung-hee-lee-soon-gi-flower-of-evilyoon-byung-hee-flower-of-evil.jpgyoon-byung-hee-flower-of-evil2.jpglee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil4.jpglee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil5.jpglee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil6.jpg

This scene keeps you guessing the whole time. The way their conversation is spliced against the scene of the detective rushing back after realizing he left Kyung Choon in the hands of a killer is genius and makes the reveal that he isn’t dying even more satisfying. Much like Mu Jin (Seo Hyun Woo) and Hee Sung last week, these two come together and form an unlikely alliance. Now that Kyung Choon knows that Hee Sung isn’t a killer, it will be interesting to see how he pursues the truth. While it may be difficult due to his imminent incarceration, this probably won’t be the last we see of him. Hee Sung’s question about Mi Sook’s death is also a very memorable part of this scene. It all pairs neatly against his scenes with Ji Won, as despite the tension that is rising in their relationship, he is trying his best to understand her. The dynamics in the show become even more tangled every week and keep viewers itching for more.

HATED: Baek Man Woo encouraging Hee Sung to kill

If there’s one thing that viewers are beaten over the head with every week, it’s how little faith most of the characters have in Hee Sung not being just like his father. Worried that his secrets may come to light due to Hee Sung’s predicament, Baek Man Woo wastes no time in suggesting to Hee Sung that they need to get rid of Park Kyung Choon. He already has everything planned out, and all Hee Sung has to do is agree and carry out the mission.

lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil31.jpg

This scene is striking because Man Woo comes off to be just as despicable as the person he believes Hee Sung to be. Watching this scene brings about the same question Hee Sung asked—why doesn’t Man Woo just kill Kyung Choon himself? He already has a detailed plan and has no sense of hesitation for the plan to be put into motion, so what makes him so different from someone who will commit the crime? He just comes across as pompous, and it’s hard to watch. However, while Man Woo’s behavior is annoying to watch, it does also add to why “Flower of Evil” is entertaining. Every week, the drama asks viewers to consider morality and the roles other people have when another life is taken.

Catch the episodes below: 

Watch Now

credit : Soompi News

• Like 1
  • Love 2