Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

hi...Yorobun, I am new here *waves*
i just had the time to finish watching Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.
i am really behind i know :tongue:
but i am sad for Wang So because he has to be away from his love due to the difficulties of being a King.
i can't believe i feel like crying for Wang So.

• Like 6

On 6/6/2017 at 8:45 AM, pixelsticks said:

These letters look like super cute emoticons!  I especially love the word attractive.  I see a pink flamingo, snail, apple, frog, and a snake.  Hahaha  (Please do not take offense)  It still amazes me how many languages there are in the world. 

No offense taken - those letters are like that - they go round and round and round and ....

On 6/6/2017 at 3:20 PM, violina said:

Ask and you shall be given my comrade in JG fan girling. This will become a tradition instead of just a passing phase of our connection here on soompi(hopefully:)

enjoy the precious JG cute pout parade below:

Thank you!!! :heart: the cute pout parade! Just want to hug him and squish those pinchable cheeks! :love: (I NEED more emojis!!!)

On 6/7/2017 at 7:16 PM, pixelsticks said:

Squee!  Very ethereal and perfect for the rainy/cloudy day that they had yesterday. Clouds....nature's softbox.  I'm trying to figure out the pants.  They have a sheen to them.  

Stick that man in a field and shoot! 

You mean, like this...

lHvP5ht.jpg

jInVM1f.jpg

0pFns8P.jpg

On 6/8/2017 at 10:00 AM, violina said:

He really is a nice person. how many actors can make directors be affectionate towards an actor like this:

It just makes me happy and proud to see how he is loved by those in the industry as well. No one can resist his charm, I guess. :wub:

@glassnokamen @violina thank you so much for the pics and videos. Is it just me or is JG looking so, so, sooo sweet and innocent in the recent pics? Maybe his eyes have that soft look because he's tired. But still, my protective feeling/ instinct is raising its head (does this sentence even make any sense?? :crazy:)

Sorry for the long post, though.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

@violina Thank you for your filmography and dramography!

HXL0bHQ.gif

Loved them :heart: :heart: But there are a few more that I'm yet to watch - only if I had more time!!:unsure:

Anyway, saw your post and thought that I'd go search for a few pics and gifs of Gong Gil. Right! When am I going to learn?!-_- So this post/ parade with this many pics and gifs are definitely your fault, okay @violina (well, JG's too) ?

uZHt2eo.jpg

Spoiler

dDGPgGO.jpg

DSs7otu.jpg

zxfQY9Z.jpg

vF7k8vc.jpg

1uf5oUs.jpg

bNqnjPl.jpg

W2YIQyf.png

Dr09VnO.png

*Credit to original uploaders

DxqSGPa.gif

Spoiler

j3ftqZn.gif

bssaQoV.gif

Look at them eyes...:heart:

6H9a5dg.gif

N8mMJ5E.gif

His angelic smile...:love:

*Gif Credit - heartou.tumblr.com

All these would have been posted here before, but I just couldn't help myself - sorry about that...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

On 2017-6-10 at 7:31 PM, antoniaclamens said:

You're dramography is awesome!!! thank you for your hard work! may i suggest some themes? maybe an asia tour gif parade? a military gif parade? or a magazine gif parade? i'm sure i'm asking to much, so no pressures :tongue:

your wish is my command.my lady.no worries..there is no such thing as "pressures" when it comes to JG only "pleasures":).One day at a time, as long as we are alive.Your wish will be granted:heart:.omg your last gif, the one where he is wearing the jacket with the black stripes...his voice is still fresh in my head when he says "i love you baby":wub:...no wonder the korean netizens call him "the cool actor with the honey voice". I found this one; i know you love jg with kids so here is my special gif just for you.

tumblr_mtt0nvYbhV1qbxx00o8_250_zpsz45ndy

11 hours ago, jaysmurf said:

welcome chingu to the JG paradise!!its all about love, peace, harmony and rainbows here.Wang So is love:heart:.

a086be0d-f89c-4769-b671-810d3ab32f3c_zps

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Thank you for your filmography and dramography! loved them :heart: :heart: But there are a few more that I'm yet to watch - only if I had more time!!:unsure:

Anyway, saw your post and thought that I'd go search for a few pics and gifs of Gong Gil. Right! When am I going to learn?!-_- So this post/ parade with this many pics and gifs are definitely your fault, okay @violina (well, JG's too) ?

:) i want to be guilty everyday if it means i will be getting more amazing pics and gifs like the ones you have posted for gong gil.

hero_zpsjee4vvvb.gif

All credit goes to the original gif uploaders.

• Like 6

Now for today's good day/night gif parade: His endorsements or some call them commercial films:)..he doesn't do a lot of those these days(for different reasons).But for the new fans...once upon a time, uri JG was the commercial ad blue chip, he still is now but in a different way.So lets go back in time and refresh our memories.

Lotte Pomegranate drink CF:apparently his relationship with lotte brand goes way way back in time. If you are lucky enough to meet JG, and you need to strike up a conversation with him.Just mention the word 'pomegranate' and see how flustered he will be:

lotte+drink+commercial.gif

Samsung ANYCALL CF

Anycall+Fx+-+Lee+Jun+Ki.gif

high five to chingus who are old enough to have used this type of phones:D. by the way are they still around these days?

tumblr_ol3lcz3JpL1w2wd5jo4_400.gif

i audio mp3 portable music player CF:The gif was blurry so i just insert the original video link instead.lol and look at him chilling on a toilet seat.i swear early 2000's commercials were more interesting..

Spris CF:

Spris+-+Lee+Jun+Ki.gif

Spris+shoes+-+Lee+Jun+Ki.gif

Here is red ginseng and bunny bunny everyone: aww min young ah looking so smol and cute:wub:

Spris+concert+-+Lee+Jun+Ki.gif

I like this one: so colourful.

Spris+-+Lee+Jun+Ki+with+Victoria+Song+Qian.gif

Giordano: I know this one has been posted many times but still i couldnt help it: lol poor baby he had to keep reinforcing the fact that he has a manly side..I remember the part of the ad goes like: "am a man, you wanna have a go at it".

giordano+commercial.gif

Mcdonald's (shake and dip - fries) CF: bad oppa happily encouraging us to eat unhealthy foods:D

Mcdonalds+CF+-+Lee+Jun+Ki+with+Joey+Yung.gif

Pepsi CF:hashtag save pepsi bottle from road accident:D

Pepsi+truck+driving+-+Lee+Jun+Ki.gif

Lacvert skin product CF: if he has skin product line even today it would sell out really well.he has amazing smooth and healthy skin.

Lacvert+-+Lee+Jun+Ki.gif

Kleenex (Su An Su) CF: tissue oppa really:D

Kleenex+cinema+-+Lee+Jun+Ki.gif

all credits go to the original uploaders

• Like 9

22 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Lets vote for him. 2nd place is fast catching up. He is choice no 7. Select choice 7 to vote. This voting is opening till 30 June. Lets keep it up.

http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/71379

done :D btw  how many times can we vote?

21 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

What a lovely fan account!!!:wub:

15 hours ago, jaysmurf said:

but i am sad for Wang So because he has to be away from his love due to the difficulties of being a King.

Welcome here!!! always happy to see newcomers, specially those who came here because of Wang So (same as me!)

14 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@violina Thank you for your filmography and dramography!

Loved them :heart: :heart: But there are a few more that I'm yet to watch - only if I had more time!!:unsure:

angelic smile...:love:

*Gif Credit - heartou.tumblr.com

All these would have been posted here before, but I just couldn't help myself - sorry about that...:sweatingbullets:

Please don´t stop yourself!!! a  Gong Gil beauty and gif parade is all kinds of wonderful!!! thank you very much :love::heart:

8 hours ago, violina said:

your wish is my command.my lady.no worries..there is no such thing as "pressures" when it comes to JG only "pleasures":).One day at a time, as long as we are alive.Your wish will be granted:heart:.omg your last gif, the one where he is wearing the jacket with the black stripes...his voice is still fresh in my head when he says "i love you baby":wub:...no wonder the korean netizens call him "the cool actor with the honey voice". I found this one; i know you love jg with kids so here is my special gif just for you.

welcome chingu to the JG paradise!!its all about love, peace, harmony and rainbows here.Wang So is love:heart:.

:) i want to be guilty everyday if it means i will be getting more amazing pics and gifs like the ones you have posted for gong gil.

All credit goes to the original gif uploaders.

Chingu thank you so much for the lovely gif, i melted the moment i saw uri Jang Tae San with little SJ!!! i will wait patiently for my wishes to be granted, but beware: i may keep asking!  :glasses:

6 hours ago, violina said:

Now for today's good day/night gif parade: His endorsements or some call them commercial films:)..he doesn't do a lot of those these days(for different reasons).But for the new fans...once upon a time, uri JG was the commercial ad blue chip, he still is now but in a different way.So lets go back in time and refresh our memories.

I must admit i'm really behind on his old CF stuff. there's so much of him i need to catch up!! that video from the audio mp3 is awesome!!! i never ought i will see him sitting on a toilet. so good!! any way thank you so much for your CFgraphy???? always counting on you chingu:D

Seriously LJG + Soompi = energizer. no matter how sleepy i am, i always spent hours drooling here....

12132595_1050637441615297_12720979500841c0cc2.jpg

Still in love with the red headed smiling JG

kimbearimg_59431.jpg

How cute

photo.jpg

Good night chingus!!!

2013jgss15.gif

All images and gif credit to owners

• Like 7

On 1/6/2017 at 9:28 PM, pixelsticks said:

I know many of you like JG with no bangs, upswept hair...but then how can you not appreciate the bangs when it frames the eye glance.  Oh...would I kill for this image all crisp and clear! 

Something like this?
Single%2002_zpsbwl5hwag.jpg

Single%2001_zpsjw8ppfk8.jpg

• Like 11

On 6/11/2017 at 5:12 PM, jaysmurf said:

I'm sorry I'm late but, Welcome to the family! I'm a newbie here too so don't worry about having to catch up, I'm right here with you. :D I don't know how many times I've mentioned this, as @violina said, Wang So is love...:wub:

22 hours ago, violina said:

I found this one; i know you love jg with kids so here is my special gif just for you.

Spoiler
22 hours ago, violina said:

tumblr_mtt0nvYbhV1qbxx00o8_250_zpsz45ndy

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I didn't know that I needed to see this gif, but apparently I do! Because, I'm currently watching Two Weeks and Oh My God, my heart hurts. :heartbreak: It's a very good drama and I love it. JG is so amazing in it, he makes my heart hurt!! I'm feeling all kinds of things and I'm not able to express myself clearly at the moment.

Spoiler

I don't know whether this is an unpopular opinion, but I want to see him in a drama and/or movie where he's smiling and smirking (and flirting too) from the beginning to end. I need it.

@antoniaclamens Thank you for the lovely gifs and pics and for prompting @violina Please keep up the good work!:wink: While we are at it, how about crying gif parade (God, why am I doing this to myself?? :crazy:) - JG is simply amazing at it, even his eyes act magnificently! 

• Like 9

On 6/11/2017 at 7:42 AM, jaysmurf said:

Just feel like crying?  I don't know how many tears I actually cried due to that drama and LJG's portrayal of that tragic character. :unsure:  Wang So is love.  

331c3934-0062-4b29-b7ae-71e4bd3758b4_zps

:D Welcome to the LJG Thread! :)

On 6/11/2017 at 0:02 AM, Lynn11 said:

Lets vote for him. 2nd place is fast catching up. He is choice no 7. Select choice 7 to vote. This voting is opening till 30 June. Lets keep it up.

http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/71379

I did vote daily on that site months ago but will get back to it! 

On 6/11/2017 at 8:02 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

No offense taken - those letters are like that - they go round and round and round and ....

You mean, like this...

Ah...I :heart: these field photos!  And I second that more emojis on Soompi would be dreamy!

4 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Something like this?

OMG!  You found them! I puffy heart love you!  Just what I needed to see today.  Any idea of what it is from?  Excerpt from a magazine photoshoot?  

I have a tough week up ahead.  Might not be able to be around much to enjoy and share the beauty but I appreciate you all and your contributions when I can visit here.  

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

OMG!  You found them! I puffy heart love you!  Just what I needed to see today.  Any idea of what it is from?  Excerpt from a magazine photoshoot?  

I know exactly what is it from, since I have the video :D:D:D:D
It's from a shooting for "Singles", 2016, or this is what is written at the end of the video. You can find the video in LJG web site or on you tube:

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/10/20/lee-joon-gi-for-november-singles/

• Like 10

Why can't my brain remember where I see these images previously?  Thank you @glassnokamen

So JG or at least the van that moves JG around was at G.Dragon's concert!  So maybe he was listening to GD in that field!  Hahaha  I'm sad because GD is coming to my state but NO ONE can see him with me on the date he is here. 

• Like 10

Thank you @violina for the links of his two weeks enterviews. I haven't read them before and I admired him even more after reading it. Surely, he deserves all the praise he got from playing this character and look how he made the writer trust him to the point seeking out for his opinion about the ending!! How proud he must felt about thatB).

I also liked what he said about doing movies and I agree with the just wait for the right one, for the perfect one that suits a perfictionist one like him. 

Good night for now, hoping we get CM teaser these days. why it takes them this much to release one?!

• Like 8

Cause somebody mentioned Wang So here again...I just felt like posting this line from Marvel's "Black Panther" movie trailer ,that I saw earlier, which fits and relates to him: "You're a good man with a good heart. And it's hard for a good man to be king" :)..you know cause however good you are, whether you're a king, leader or president, hard decisions have to be made where sacrifices and unprincipled actions are inevitable...I believe Wang So's father, King Taejo, is a good and wise man but he had to make hard decisions and sacrifices just like what he said to Wang So ...that's politics for you...it's not black and white like some naive viewers whining and objecting Wang So's actions and decisions wants it to be and it's not some disney based world where the hero is squeaky clean...it's reality...and that's where MLSHR based their characters and events anyway...I've watched so many political and historical movies and dramas and even watching "House of Cards" that Wang So's actions to fight the never ending greedy and corrupt snakes in that palace of hell, were not even surprising or new to me...and i didn't even see them in bad light...

And for random thoughts since I just read that article for two weeks, thanks to @violina for the link,....this might be an unpopular opinion but i want him to stop the fanmeetings for a while, as in a couple of years,  just like what he did during 2015... i fully know and appreciate his love for the fans, i think the fandom already sees, knows and feel that...He could still have his birthday fanmeets as they're already tradition...I just feel and think that with his passion as an actor and the industry, the fanmeets are taking too much of his time...while most of his co-stars had back to back projects already done after MLSHR...he was doing fanmeets for several months which in that time frame he could have already finished filming a drama or movie plus had a well deserved brake after his hardwork...but all throughout, he was busy and tired running around and doing non-acting/actor stuff that he was already haggard and tired going into the CM filming...I know I'm just being selfish wanting to see him act again and I'm already here imagining several types of characters he could portray as he is such a talented actor he could make any character believable and relatable...just look how much he did for just 1 year in 2015 when he stopped the fanmeets for a while...I could even see him giving directing a try and being a credible director in the future...he just gives me that vibe with all his knowledge and passion for the acting industry and based on his answers i feel like he has the knack for it and maybe nail that in the park as well...

Well, this are my thought anyways, sorry for my ramblings as I haven't posted here in a while...Maybe it's because I miss already :( ...I hope july comes soon....

• Like 11

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Just feel like crying?  I don't know how many tears I actually cried due to that drama and LJG's portrayal of that tragic character. :unsure:  Wang So is love.  

sorry cuz i don't always cry after watching dramas.
when i was watching LJG, i feel his pain :(

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Fragile Geegee said:

Thank you @violina for the links of his two weeks enterviews. I haven't read them before and I admired him even more after reading it. Surely, he deserves all the praise he got from playing this character and look how he made the writer trust him to the point seeking out for his opinion about the ending!! How proud he must felt about thatB).

I also liked what he said about doing movies and I agree with the just wait for the right one, for the perfect one that suits a perfictionist one like him. 

Good night for now, hoping we get CM teaser these days. why it takes them this much to release one?!

Hi Fragile Geegee, ye, I'm waiting for the teaser, too - I’m happy to see child actress Park Shi-eun get another role because she'll join in the drama as LJK's 1st love - hahaha. This would be interesting to see which actor to play the younger version of Lee Jun Ki. It's always nice to hear more casting news for younger actresses/actors. So unfreaking necessary....& too cliché but, you can't have a Korean remake that doesn't automatically insert a back-story in such the drama. I won't pass on this one mainly for LJK. :lol:

• Like 5

On 8.06.2017 at 11:18 PM, pixelsticks said:

Now I NEED to watch Virgin Snow.

Online: 

On 9.06.2017 at 5:25 AM, antoniaclamens said:

he always surprises me looking more gorgeous than ever!!

True! I said it so many times that I'm always (so silly of me) believe that he can't be more gorgeous and everytime he proves me wrong. Yes, he can. And he'll be more gorgous in future.

On 9.06.2017 at 5:25 AM, antoniaclamens said:

he must be a wonderful person to be with!

And to work with! He's sometimes compared to other korean stars and everyone says that he's really hard working person, v. professional, v. focused, never complaints and never behaves like a star or drama queen. 

On 9.06.2017 at 9:06 AM, missmaudy said:

Thru this movie, he got that very small in the TV sitcom NonStop.

Never seen that! Do you know where I can find his scenes in NonStop?

On 9.06.2017 at 2:38 PM, pixelsticks said:

But back to JG...

I totally love your idea for those pix and wish you did all his characters like that. :D

Can't chose my favourite thou. :wink:

On 10.06.2017 at 0:09 AM, violina said:

My bad, i stand corrected.

It's only because I know the whole movie by heart.

Not that this stops me from watching it again and again and again. :wink:

seriously i cant imagine ever seeing lee joon gi as a second lead anymore.

Me neither. But still there where so many great scene with him in this drama. Not only "Bye, Maria!" moment ( :lol: ) but also his first appearance in the drama - remember that? Looking like a young god Joon Gi wakes up in red bedding and the first thing he does is a passionate kiss with a woman. Now don't tell me you wouldn't love to see him doing something like that nowadays! :wink: 

Also no matter how I dislike the drama there is one of the best and best filmed fight scenes in LJG's career. Watch it - dim lights, smoke, dancing club and furious, desperate Lee Joon Gi starting a fight. Just for this scene it's worth to watch it. Not to mention LJG in bathrobe or snowman scene. 

Or LJG sleeping during important board meeting. :wink:

Kay, how i love you.He was so sassy, sexy and badass:wub:.

I loved him the most when So Hyun regained memory. It was So Hyun with Kay under his skin and gooooosh... I loved how Joon Gi played that part. :wub:

Dont his lips and eyes look pretty even when wearing his iljimae mask?

When he's wearing a mask his eyes look even more beautiful. :wub:

Arang and the Magistrate (2012):That uniform:wub:.There will never be an k-actor for me who wears it better than he does.Trust me i've seen quite a number of them.

Hear! Hear!!! 

I love your gifs parade. Thank you!

On 10.06.2017 at 8:31 PM, antoniaclamens said:

I'm currently finishing 3 Worlds 3 lives 10 miles of peach blossoms and i have to say he will rock as a God!!!!

Will ask - how's the drama? I have it and will watch it some day.

On 11.06.2017 at 1:42 PM, jaysmurf said:

Hello @jaysmurf! Welcome on a board! And trust me - it's never too late to appeciate LJG's talent. :)

• Like 8